TW this weekend

Comments

• Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Its the comments like this that make me crack up. I guess the only good thing is Radiance is finally showing their true colors. The whole preachers daughter Im an angel act while being one of the worst kids when you think noone is watching is starting to show itself.

Before all the radiance members where chanting we dont want to control map, but now members are finally stating that is the case. You also have members admitting to KSing and random PKing, and I have personally seen the members running their mouths talking trash on here, ingame,and WC.

Your leader is banned for fake bidding, as much as you want to try to shove that under the rug, there had to be some reason the GMs got involved and had enough proof of something to warrant a temp ban.

Hopefully word just gets out enough about you guys and other guilds see your no better than Enrage and if anything maybe even worse, At least our leader hasnt been banned. You guys act the same way we do with an extra dose of some shady leader business on the side. Its realy quite ironic.

Maybe they will smarten up and next week all attack you since you have finally admitted to wanting to control the map. Gee thats going to be a really fun future for the HT server.

b:beg oh really they will you promise yah we are a TW guild isn't the purpose of all TW guilds to own the map. b:lipcurl isn't it yours? I mean its not like we can give away ours terfs it doesn't work that way so we just keep pushing b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • msbehaven
    msbehaven Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Obviously its not Enrages goal to own the map or we would have attacked Triad or Legion this week and taken another piece of land. Enrage is more interested in a challenge. We waited on evo when they had multiple TWs before attacking....unlike Radiance we dont want free/easy land we want to earn it or at least put up a good fight trying.

You may own most of the map but of those Territories how many did u actually earn ?
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    hmmm lets see earned what do you qualify as earned?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    @Defected: LOL! I always knew Radiance was allied with al-Quada and rogue CIA operatives b:chuckle

@Pressa: i get a feeling that i'm dealing with a 12 year old. Your horrible grammar makes your posts tough to understand as it is. But worse yet, the things you say are inconsistent and contradicting. Forums aren't your cup of tea, kiddo. Learn to express yourself clearly. English is my 2nd language, and i managed to get a grip on the rudiments of its grammar. I think. You should try too.

@Rawthorne: if only you were the leader of Radiance! Then you'd do things that actually make sense! Yes, you should have wiped RK off the map! And yes, DWP was the next logical move, since Triad somehow failed to graduate from "preliminary" to "full-fledged" ally. And just maybe you wouldn't arrange fixed bids and what not..

But you're not. So chances are, none of the things you listed will materialize.

My suggestion: go to Enrage. Their guild is built on principle that all members are endowed with certain inalienable rights, regardless of their epaulets. Maybe your vote will have a bit more weight in there.b:bye
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Raw my friend if i am right next week Radiance will just be a spectator at the TW bids ....if it's true june was banned for 7 days Radiance will not be able to bid on any lands.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Christ woman what the hell do you want from me. This isn't good grammar? how the hell isn't this good grammar. b:angry Your so childish you know that.

b:laugh and with that said my statements make sense just not to you who is trying to avoid them.

b:surrender I am only trying to find your angle on this cause I haven't seen one except flame flame flame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • msbehaven
    edited March 2009
    By earn Pressa I mean attacking a faction that actually has a chance of fighting back. Not always picking the easiest/weakest territory to attack and please dont try to deny this is how it has been in the past, I was a member of Radiance for a long time remember. Radiance didnt attack RoC until they were on a downward slide and not until they were being attacked by half the server.
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    msbehaven wrote: »
    Obviously its not Enrages goal to own the map or we would have attacked Triad or Legion this week and taken another piece of land. Enrage is more interested in a challenge. We waited on evo when they had multiple TWs before attacking....unlike Radiance we dont want free/easy land we want to earn it or at least put up a good fight trying.

You may own most of the map but of those Territories how many did u actually earn ?

Wow someone f/ Enraged getting on a soapbox; I like thisb:pleased
    So Since we have 3 tws at the same time according to your "challenge/fair" logic; you guys are gonna wait on us right? Ha fat chance so don't go there. Hmm so those territories we took from Roc that took 2-3 hrs that you complained about never being able to attend don't count? The territories we took pve don't count? The territories we took prior to guilds falling apart don't count? It's not Radiance's fault that Roc decided not to show up to several tws in a row before disbanding; we went after the best opponent possible. So you are gonna hold that against us saying we didn't "earn" them? If you've followed the tws there have been numerous guilds have fallen apart that have come back (elysium, Roc/Enrage) that we have taken land from while the rest of the server gobble up the ret. It was fb 69/wraithgate I believe we took from Roc when they fell apart...gonna bash us for taking such a juicy territory that everyone wanted?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:beg oh really they will you promise yah we are a TW guild isn't the purpose of all TW guilds to own the map. b:lipcurl isn't it yours? I mean its not like we can give away ours terfs it doesn't work that way so we just keep pushing b:pleased

As msbehavin already said thats not our goal. What fun is owning the map? We are a TW guild which means we enjoy doing TWs, if we own the map we cant really do TWs.. I mean seriously noone attacks you when you own the map.

We enjoy the challange of a good fight and thats what we strive for.

I play/played PW MY for over a year now, I know what happens when 1 guild owns the map.

And I believe by earn he means actually fight a equal guild for yuor land. So far all the land Rad has ever gotten they have taken from no guild or from guilds that were dying or dead, with the exception of RoC in which after the first 2 TWs against them, 1 in which Rad did loose and almost lost the second one as well, Roc was too busy being ganked by 3 or more guilds a night to even be able to fight Rad back.

And maybe you havent been on these forums much, this is the first time I have seen you here and yeah Rad is always on here spouting off how they dont want to own the map, and controlling the map isnt what they want.. blah blah blah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Christ woman what the hell do you want from me...

I'm a 6'5" 215 lbs specimen with a sizeable package attached to my leg pit.
    Um.. That hardly qualifies me as a "woman". b:mischievous
    edited March 2009
    Wow we didn't attack Roc till they were on downward slide? Lmfao we went after them when they were at their strongest...They had something like 8-12 territories and were gaining 1 each week and we were having 3 hr tws with them. We lost 1, won 1 w/ secs to spare, won another w/ like 12 mins to spare...They were the strongest on the map for us to go against and gave us some great battles...

Nehky yah if her ban isnt lifted..no tw for us to declare upon next weekb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Wow we didn't attack Roc till they were on downward slide? Lmfao we went after them when they were at their strongest...They had something like 8-12 territories and were gaining 1 each week and we were having 3 hr tws with them. We lost 1, won 1 w/ secs to spare, won another w/ like 12 mins to spare...They were the strongest on the map for us to go against and gave us some great battles...

Nehky yah if her ban isnt lifted..no tw for us to declare upon next weekb:cry

But the sad thing is as I have said RoC is the ONLY guild Rad ever faught that was on their level. Every other land Rad has theyhave taken from either no guild, or guilds that were dying/dead.

After the first 2 battles they also continued to attack RoC even when RoC was being ganked by 2 or 3 other guilds and Rad knew RoC wouldnt be there to fight them. So yeah they were the strongest but you still went after them even when you knew they wouldnt be there and after they died.

So that whole excuse of going after the strongest guild for "great battles" doesnt really fly to far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • msbehaven
    edited March 2009
    Wow someone f/ Enraged getting on a soapbox; I like thisb:pleased
    So Since we have 3 tws at the same time according to your "challenge/fair" logic; you guys are gonna wait on us right? Ha fat chance so don't go there. Hmm so those territories we took from Roc that took 2-3 hrs that you complained about never being able to attend don't count? The territories we took pve don't count? The territories we took prior to guilds falling apart don't count? It's not Radiance's fault that Roc decided not to show up to several tws in a row before disbanding; we went after the best opponent possible. So you are gonna hold that against us saying we didn't "earn" them? If you've followed the tws there have been numerous guilds have fallen apart that have come back (elysium, Roc/Enrage) that we have taken land from while the rest of the server gobble up the ret. It was fb 69/wraithgate I believe we took from Roc when they fell apart...gonna bash us for taking such a juicy territory that everyone wanted?

LOL yes Raw we will wait for you to arrive of that you can be sure and your the king of the soapbox so dont knock me for having an opinion b:pleased

As I said as ex Rad I know exactly what went on so save the explanation as its wasted on someone who was there. Now I must get back to levelling my phoenix so that it can kick your butt tomorrow in TW, win or lose I am going to have a ball b:chuckle
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    b:thanks your right this is the first effective time I have gotten on these forums and as far as I have heard b:chuckle despite what they say we plan on getting as many TWs as possible if we own the map then look we can ask the GMs to reset or something cause we are a TW guild b:bye and every member has to want to be in TW or they don't join Radiance. Radiant is for non-TWers although since people join Radiance to TW we don't have a lot of people in Radiant. b:sad

*points to Raws post*

I don't believe in lying I don't like lying and honesty is my core value so I don't care if you believe me but I am not lying. Sorry guys if I have loose lips but I will not misinform people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    @Defected: LOL! I always knew Radiance was allied with al-Quada and rogue CIA operatives b:chuckle

@Pressa: i get a feeling that i'm dealing with a 12 year old. Your horrible grammar makes your posts tough to understand as it is. But worse yet, the things you say are inconsistent and contradicting. Forums aren't your cup of tea, kiddo. Learn to express yourself clearly. English is my 2nd language, and i managed to get a grip on the rudiments of its grammar. I think. You should try too.

@Rawthorne: if only you were the leader of Radiance! Then you'd do things that actually make sense! Yes, you should have wiped RK off the map! And yes, DWP was the next logical move, since Triad somehow failed to graduate from "preliminary" to "full-fledged" ally. And just maybe you wouldn't arrange fixed bids and what not..

But you're not. So chances are, none of the things you listed will materialize.

My suggestion: go to Enrage. Their guild is built on principle that all members are endowed with certain inalienable rights, regardless of their epaulets. Maybe your vote will have a bit more weight in there.b:bye

Lmfao kras. I have numerous friends in Enraged and have come on Enraged's vent a few times and have been asked dozens of times to join...but call me greedy but I love all those free port spots all around the mapb:chuckle. No seriously Radiance just feels like home to me and I've gotten too many people to join for me to bail on them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • msbehaven
    edited March 2009
    Lmfao kras. I have numerous friends in Enraged and have come on Enraged's vent a few times and have been asked dozens of times to join...but call me greedy but I love all those free port spots all around the mapb:chuckle. No seriously Radiance just feels like home to me and I've gotten too many people to join for me to bail on them.

Hate to burst your bubble but I was told in no uncertain terms that you will NEVER be allowed to join Enrage....put your ego away Raw b:cute
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    b:surrender yah um Raw msbehaven is right. Some want you there but not the ones that will get you in there.b:quiet even if you wanted to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    LOL yes Raw we will wait for you to arrive of that you can be sure and your the king of the soapbox so dont knock me for having an opinion b:pleased

As I said as ex Rad I know exactly what went on so save the explanation as its wasted on someone who was there. Now I must get back to levelling my phoenix so that it can kick your butt tomorrow in TW, win or lose I am going to have a ball b:chuckle

Yah you got me there about the soapboxb:laugh

But yah me thinks I'm gonna have a HUGE bullseye on my chest but damn't it's gonna be funb:victory Most likely I'll be on the same squad as always so come and get me as I'll be a sitting duck:( ...stares at those silly bms who are supposed to protect me...

Oh and I'm gonna hold you to that "waiting" on us comment...lemme go help out lickity split w/ Roadkill and I'll be right there for yaz to come take a chunk outta my behind...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Hate to burst your bubble but I was told in no uncertain terms that you will NEVER be allowed to join Enrage....put your ego away Raw b:cute

Bah who knows...all I knowz is I gots connections who flat out told me if I ever wanted to join they'd get me in asap...but that may have changed recently w/ some arguments/spats I've had w/ a few ppl f/ Enragedb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    ...but call me greedy but I love all those free port spots all around the mapb:chuckle

Fair enough. That's a practical reason.

Besides, we can't have too many high-levels concentrating in Enrage.
    Because then Enrage would take over the entire map.

But as Enrage and Rad are about equal in their potential (due to rough assessments anyways), we're in for some truly epic battles of historic proportions, the tales of which will be passed down for generations of HT n00bs. b:chuckle

And another side benefit of this rivalry is this forum. The QQ-ing, flaming and other emoting will go on. I have to amuse myself somehow while at work b:quiet
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Enragedb:laugh

you expect an invite yet you can't even spell our name right... =\

Facts:
    1.) At one point Radiance and Elysium were the top guilds in HT. Rad never attacked them until they lost to RoC.

2.) Radiance wouldn't have been this strong if RoC didn't wipe other guilds and force said guild to disband and their higher lvls started flooding into Radiance.

3.) I never have and never will promise that we'll wait for Radiance for any TW's seeing that you guys never did the same for RoC or any guild for that matter.
  • Mheps - Lost City
    Mheps - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    you expect an invite yet you can't even spell our name right... =\

3.) I never have and never will promise that we'll wait for Radiance for any TW's seeing that you guys never did the same for RoC or any guild for that matter.

Dont be stupid 16 yr old leader of enrage, Radiance is the only guild that kept attacking and KEPT ON BEATING UP THE FAILED ROC even when ROC was in their prime and the big guilds like Empire and others are still one of the strongest. Most of Empire players quitted and not ALL of them joined Radiance, theres 200 player limit you know? 16 year old brain.... b:sad
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Dont be stupid 16 yr old leader of enrage, Radiance is the only guild that kept attacking and KEPT ON BEATING UP THE FAILED ROC even when ROC was in their prime and the big guilds like Empire and others are still one of the strongest. Most of Empire players quitted and not ALL of them joined Radiance, theres 200 player limit you know? 16 year old brain.... b:sad

why don't u take a break from insulting?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2009

When in that post did I deny that Rad beat RoC? Instead of starting to flame read the posts first.

gotta love noob replies. did i impose ALL of them joined Radiance? l2read plx.

16? close... I'm closer to 20 actually.. how old are you? mid 30's acting like an 8 year-old?

You ****er better not start with me...
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Careful Clunk, he's from LC. He'd surely pwn you in a hypothetical match.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    why don't u take a break from insulting?

I dunno after that post they must just want to take a break from thinking, if they even started at all lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Mheps - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    When in that post did I deny that Rad beat RoC? Instead of starting to flame read the posts first.

gotta love noob replies. did i impose ALL of them joined Radiance? l2read plx.

16? close... I'm closer to 20 actually.. how old are you? mid 30's acting like an 8 year-old?

You ****er better not start with me...

wow like im scared? i dont get scared with 16 yrs old LOL.

You make it sound like your a good leader lol, all you do is ask your guild who to attack and then bid and log out, wohooo work of genius even a 12 year old can do that, dont credit yourself on how strong enrage is, yes enrage is stronger than Rad in level dont deny this, even in gears no one in server has +10 and +8 armors even +10 armors but guys from enrage has them (scary) this people joined enrage not because of you bein the leader but because of fun TW which i respect. So stop acting like your a smart leader and all. START WITH ME I DONT CARE! b:angryb:bye
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    wow like im scared? i dont get scared with 16 yrs old LOL.

You make it sound like your a good leader lol, all you do is ask your guild who to attack and then bid and log out, wohooo work of genius even a 12 year old can do that, dont credit yourself on how strong enrage is, yes enrage is stronger than Rad in level dont deny this, even in gears no one in server has +10 and +8 armors even +10 armors but guys from enrage has them (scary) this people joined enrage not because of you bein the leader but because of fun TW which i respect. So stop acting like your a smart leader and all. START WITH ME I DONT CARE! b:angryb:bye

Wow. Is this thing from Radiance? I assume. What a shame.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    b:shutup um I don't know a Mheps in Radiance.

b:laugh although I have to say you guys are makeing my rainy morning I should get on forums more often this is fun.

b:surrender although I still don't remember attacking Ely and Legion counts as a dying guild? Sure they have low member count but who else won't you call dead or dying. b:pleased

And don't say you cause thats being worked on obviously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mheps - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    i like to troll carebears b:cute