TW this weekend

Comments

• XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear
    XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You are judging others through the prism of your own pathetic existence.

Riiight.....this coming from someone who cannot even post a single constructive response without spamming Enrage is GOD and everyone else is ****. Hmmm.... I question your judgment too. b:shutup
    Radiance is your god, and hence you think that everyone has an idol in virtual world.
    My soul, for one, can only idolize and love RL people. See a psychiatrist, Namie, you're taking this game a little too seriously.
    And another thing, don't sign off for "everyone". You don't seem to be able to get your own **** together, let alone speak on behalf of "everyone".b:shutup

How hypocritical....so you say you only idolize and love RL people...yet clearly you've without a doubt proven yourself many times over to be a big fan of Enrage. Now this looks like someone who can't get their own "****" together....
    And this week, when you'll be watching another Rad battle on your friend's computer monitor "from afar", as you put it, do yourself a favor and get a pair of binoculars. Maybe you'll get the facts straight this time.b:bye

Funny you assume to know what my schedule is like. Sorry, but I'll be out of town this weekend. But that's alright since both Enrage and Rad are facing off without distractions. Rad will have no excuse if they lose this round. Both sides knows what to expect from each other. All Rad needs to correct is to assign more DD's in their squads, which is a FACT that we all agreed on, which is something that YOU NEVER provided in any of your posts but flames.

Rad and Enrage, do your best as this battle will now truly tell who is the strongest on HT. b:victory
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Riiight.....this coming from someone who cannot even post a single constructive response without spamming Enrage is GOD and everyone else is ****. Hmmm.... I question your judgment too. b:shutup

How hypocritical....so you say you only idolize and love RL people...yet clearly you've without a doubt proven yourself many times over to be a big fan of Enrage. Now this looks like someone who can't get their own "****" together....

Funny you assume to know what my schedule is like. Sorry, but I'll be out of town this weekend. But that's alright since both Enrage and Rad are facing off without distractions. Rad will have no excuse if they lose this round. Both sides knows what to expect from each other. All Rad needs to correct is to assign more DD's in their squads, which is a FACT that we all agreed on, which is something that YOU NEVER provided in any of your posts but flames.

Rad and Enrage, do your best as this battle will now truly tell who is the strongest on HT. b:victory
    I think Krasava's point is that you're not posting from a neutral third party point of view so stop claiming you are. I'd have to agree.

As for his idolizing Enrage...I think he definitely prefers us over Rad, but if he hasn't gone into the fangirl stage I've seen people do for Rad. As long as he doesn't start fangirling, I won't try to edge away whenever I see him eyeing me suspiciously. :P At least he's not making excuses on our behalf and whatnot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear
    XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think Krasava's point is that you're not posting from a neutral third party point of view so stop claiming you are. I'd have to agree.

As for his idolizing Enrage...I think he definitely prefers us over Rad, but if he hasn't gone into the fangirl stage I've seen people do for Rad. As long as he doesn't start fangirling, I won't try to edge away whenever I see him eyeing me suspiciously. :P At least he's not making excuses on our behalf and whatnot.

Well ok let me take a few steps back. I'll have to apologize for sounding like I am defending Rad. I'm just giving Rad the benefit of the doubt over the outcome of the Archo battle. We all know this was their first time defending a level 1 territory and they weren't prepared to face the amount of catapults you guys had. Their DD's were split up in two TW groups. That's why I was saying your next fight with Rad over Hidden Orchid will really determine who would be the stronger faction. No distractions over a level 3 territory, so Rad has absolutely no excuse if they lose to Enrage. In a way, I'm glad Enrage formed up, otherwise the server would be boring with Rad dominating the TW. No matter who wins or loses, the most important thing is ya'll have fun this weekend. b:victory
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Namie mentioned the important thing is to have fun like 20x (I wish that was an exaggeration).

So just settle down guys. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Namie mentioned the important thing is to have fun like 20x (I wish that was an exaggeration).

"Do as I say, not as I do," eh Hisui?
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009

But, but, we gotta find out who's e-peen is bigger!
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    "Do as I say, not as I do," eh Hisui?

Hehe well, like the ancient Chinese poet and lord Cao Cao say... Even if I must wrong the world, the world shan't wrong me.

Its a formula for corporate success b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Lol this was so funny.

Sonny left a msg in my cat shop.

While the content is not flattering albeit amusing, thank you for your thought. I'm glad I made an impression on someone enough that they stay to give me a hi when they pass by b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited April 2009
    Hehe well, like the ancient Chinese poet and lord Cao Cao say... Even if I must wrong the world, the world shan't wrong me.

Its a formula for corporate success b:pleased
    True, though it was also that same mentality that led him to the suspicion of the only physician capable of saving his life, locking him up and assuring his own death.
    Lol this was so funny.

Sonny left a msg in my cat shop.

While the content is not flattering albeit amusing, thank you for your thought. I'm glad I made an impression on someone enough that they stay to give me a hi when they pass by b:thanks
    You should take that advice b:scorn
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    While your generousity is greatly appreciated, I tend not to follow advice from people who can't come up with something more creative than "Kill yourself"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Aesthor, you're absolutely right.

I did question Namie's impartiality. And her own posts are the greatest testament of her bias. No need for me to compile and summarize them.
    The truth is in the eye of the beholder. b:pleased

Namie is also lying when she claims my every post praises Enrage as gods.
    I did post SOME excessively gushy comments praising Enrage. It was done deliberatly, and my primary aim in doing so was to **** off RoC/Enrage haters, and I dare say I've largely succeeded. Some people's loathing of Enrage seems to be eating the very marrow of their bones. My comments just set them on fire. b:chuckle

Truth be told, I like Enrage for 3 main reasons:

1) They're the only guild that can stand up to the orange threat that wants to swallow up the whole map. But for that matter, i'll praise any guild that has the balls to stand up to Radiance. That said, i praise Triad, Legion and Roadkill for at least trying to TW against Rad. Hopefully one of these days these guilds will succeed as well.
    (So Namie, those guilds are ALL GODS! Put that in your pipe and smoke it). b:scorn

2) There's also a more personal reason. A good in-game friend of mine is in there. He was in RoC originally, and now he's in Enrage. He has helped me alot. His generosity and willingness to help as soon as asked is truly astounding. I am yet to meet a more unselfish person in game.
    I guess it was my luck that i've crossed paths with one RoC member that completely defied the common perception of that guild.

3) Last but not the least, I like Enrage for their bad-boy attitude, if you will.
    I mean, how BORING it would have been if everyone was complacent and got along with each other? Drama is an essential part of human experience. I dare say, if it wasn't for Enrage, half the people would have moved off to LC server by now. They keep things interesting. Keep up the good work, Enrage! b:victory
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Well you got your answers. Enrage > Rad on even field.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yep Yep, but good fight b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited April 2009

3) Last but not the least, I like Enrage for their bad-boy attitude, if you will.
    I mean, how BORING it would have been if everyone was complacent and got along with each other? Drama is an essential part of human experience. I dare say, if it wasn't for Enrage, half the people would have moved off to LC server by now. They keep things interesting. Keep up the good work, Enrage! b:victory

Yay for bad boys...

But there is a saying... girls date the bad boys, but go home with the good boys. Or something like that.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    blah. too bad i wasn't there when you guys won. post a TW review gogogogo.

and btw.
    good boys are for hugging and bitching to.
    bad boys are for....b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Nothing wrong with one night stands. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    I do feel pity for Enrage... I remember some old saying something along the lines of, "there is not a fate more tragic for a warrior than to see all his enemies trampled before him with none to take their place."

Congratulations, you've won. Game over.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    I was hoping Radiance would be hyped to successfully defend the next time. Whats with this defeated attitude? Is Radiance "slain"?

Now the server is aware that the bad guys are now the strongest. The good guys will not take it lying down. Fun has just began b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Nah now the fun begins, question is will it be for us or Rad first, either way if the server wants to expand nows the time to do it.

Guilds will either start attacking us or attacking Rad while we are attacking each other.

3 TWs at a time with at least 1 strong guild opposing you is enough to provide a fun challange for weeks.

Now its just a waiting game to see who finally starts bidding but I have feeling it will happen next week.

Triad has to attack or us or Rad to expand. Rad will probably take legion to try to get arch back. Legion will either attack Rad back or us or just give up and die out.

No where else for evo to go with triads now blocked off. Leaves evo with us or Rad, unless they want to try to outbid rad for legion. but even after that they will have no choice but either rad or enrage.

Roadkill, Elysium, etc will soon also have no choice but to try to break through Rad if they want to expand as well. Hopefully they can while we fight rad and then we can fight them when they reach us too.

So see lots of fun and action to be had, if guilds step up to the plate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    old quest for the server: crash the orange empire
    new quest: destroy the bad guy
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Or even better, Enrage wipe all the orange off the map, then disband and make new guild leaving all land as a free for all and we all fight for it all back!!

OMG would be so awesome b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    I do feel pity for Enrage... I remember some old saying something along the lines of, "there is not a fate more tragic for a warrior than to see all his enemies trampled before him with none to take their place."

Congratulations, you've won. Game over.
    I'm sure I would have said the same if Enrage lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited April 2009
    Hisui, a few days back you asked me if I was comparing the current Enrage/Radiance relationship with the past Radiance/RoC. I was, now Enrage has that aura of intangibility. No one will attack you, just as no one attacked Radiance when they clearly emerged as the dominant power.

I think things will replay, with Enrage marching around unopposed.

My predictions are that either Radiance becomes bombarded with attacks, or the other factions leave the two strongest to themselves. Either way, Enrage will be out and above of what will come. Congratulations.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Nah I doubt we will remain unopposed for the simple reason we arent carebears. Radiance tried so hard to be the good buys. The big loving mama guild. Its okay to let them take all the land cause they love everyone with unicorns and rainbows.

Enrage isnt like that. We encourge and taunt other guilds to attack us. Look at defected! Im sure we will continue to aggravate and annoy enough guilds that somone will attack us. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Or even better, Enrage wipe all the orange off the map, then disband and make new guild leaving all land as a free for all and we all fight for it all back!!

OMG would be so awesome b:victory

I'm 100% with this idea b:pleased
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    People attacked RoC because they hated them.

Story. When I first joined Legion I asked Psykottic to start attacking Radiance to keep a balance in the server. At the time Legion was probably the second highest level guild in the server. Psykottic dismissed the idea and decided to attack RoC.

Reason?
    He did not like RoC.

People will not like Enrage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
    edited April 2009
    Self-interest will sway their actions more than the like or dislike they have for any faction. If they think they can acquire a land from Radiance with more certainty than from Enrage, their choice is clear. And I was talking with Psykottic as well, at the time he was confident and hoped to acquire more territories. The infamy of RoC was only secondary.

"Good guys" and "bad guys," heh. Irrelevant, it's even simpler than that, a game of power with the "haves" and "have-nots."

Then again, maybe Radiance, Evolution, Triad, and Legion will try some coordinated attacks. Though if they couldn't take down RoC when the relative power was in their favor, I doubt they can manage against the much stronger Enrage. And I'm certain a secondary Enrage team could make short work of the others while their primaries took on Radiance. And once this is made clear, I'm sure Radiance with all it's targets would be a much more tempting choice, "allies" be damned.

Hmm, you could disband then simply rise again, if you wanted things to remain even slightly challenging. Though, that would cheapen the competition for you, I'd think.

Maybe Radiance will try a few more times to check Enrage, but the more Enrage wins the more they'll develop their aura of intangibility. Just as RoC retreated from Radiance, things may now play out the same way again against Enrage. Congratulations you've won, enjoy your reward.
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Nah I doubt we will remain unopposed for the simple reason we arent carebears. Radiance tried so hard to be the good buys. The big loving mama guild. Its okay to let them take all the land cause they love everyone with unicorns and rainbows.

I lol'ed. I love everyone with bloody razorblades and rusty screwdrivers.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Whats this aura of intangibility? Lets not forget all the guilds bid on Rad while it was still undefeated o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    I lol'ed. I love everyone with bloody razorblades and rusty screwdrivers.

It wont be rusty anymore after I'm done with you, qiu.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.