TW this weekend

Comments

• Veltore - Heavens Tear
    Veltore - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I wonder how nexts weeks bidding will go?
    No one came after blue,but they went after orange this week.Maybe next week the roles will be reversed.We'll just have to wait and see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear
    XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    @XNamieAmurox: hey, how about we just stick to facts, eh?

Here's a fact for ya: Enrage beat Radiance OFFENSIVELY on Class 1 territory tonight in under 1 hour.

Stop your "if this, then that, blah blah blah", bullsh*t.

I'm so tired of these speculations. We've been speculating for weeks now. We can speculate until the **** cows come home.
    Tonight we had a 1st real match between the two factions, and Enrage owned Radiance. Take it as a fact. Live with it.

Besides, when you occupy over half of server's lands, that's what tends to happen to you, people will attack you. And yes, you will have to fight on several fronts to retain that land. That's the whole **** idea. How else do you prevent one greedy guild from taking the whole **** pie? Eh?

There will be more battles to come, rest assured. And Radiance will have more than plenty of chances to prove themselves offensively and defensively against Enrage, and other guilds.

Until then, stop QQ-ing about this battle. It's over. It's done. It's HT history.
    It's a glorious highlight of HT history. Let us all revel in Enrages triumph tonight!

I drink to you, my Enrage heros!!! b:heartb:cuteb:cool

Krasava, let's try to keep this civilized. I'm not here to QQ about the battle. I am here to present some facts just as Hisui pointed out as well. Never once did I complain about Enrage winning the battle in Arch. I just merely pointed out that Rad's forces were divided up in the multi TW attack and that not all their top players were in the same battle in Arch. I take a neutral stance between Rad and Enrage. They are both excellent factions with top notch players. Bottom line is everyone had fun last night and we are all looking forward to future Rad vs Enrage battles. b:victory
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I fixed it for you Q :)

b:kiss ily.
    qiuyue's name always bothers me cus i watched a Chinese show and there was a girl in there named qiuyue and her occupation wasn't very respectable. um. yea.

b:mischievous Hop into my van.
  • XForbidden - Heavens Tear
    XForbidden - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Krasava, let's try to keep this civilized. I'm not here to QQ about the battle. I am here to present some facts just as Hisui pointed out as well. Never once did I complain about Enrage winning the battle in Arch. I just merely pointed out that Rad's forces were divided up in the multi TW attack and that not all their top players were in the same battle in Arch. I take a neutral stance between Rad and Enrage. They are both excellent factions with top notch players. Bottom line is everyone had fun last night and we are all looking forward to future Rad vs Enrage battles. b:victory

Yes yes they were split up BUT. I saw Rad's TW roster after the TW was over. They came with 80 members and all 80 were the top 80 members they had online. Therefore it doesnt really matter about split forces. The highest were there the rest attended the others. 2 factions had a 1vs1 with their top online 80 members. Yes we had the advantage with the cata's but I must say. Rad's defense was scrambled poorly, it was their 1st time defending against a real strong faction.
  • XForbidden - Heavens Tear
    XForbidden - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Also keep in mind Namie that the same thing happened to RoC. Multiple factions were attacking every week. I dont care how strong a faction is, your not going to win all 3 battles if 3 strong factions are attacking at the same time. Theres not enough high levels in this server to defend all 3 at once.
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:mischievous Hop into my van.
    It's a freaking trap, come escape in MY van!
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It's a freaking trap, come escape in MY van!

I dunno but something tells me they aint interested in dudes, lol. Just a guess. b:thanks

Not that it's a bad thing . . . hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
    edited March 2009
    Also keep in mind Namie that the same thing happened to RoC. Multiple factions were attacking every week. I dont care how strong a faction is, your not going to win all 3 battles if 3 strong factions are attacking at the same time. Theres not enough high levels in this server to defend all 3 at once.

Yup, Rad definitely had their hands full this past weekend. I've already knew Rad would lose Arch to Enrage given that they had 3 battles simultaneously to deal with. I think we all can agree that Rad was not giving their 100% in that fight due to all the odds stacked against them. Rad and Enrage are definitely the top two factions on the server and I would love to see a straight up fight where both sides can concentrate 100% on each other. However, given the fact that everyone will be attacking Rad simultaneously hoping to catch their guard down, it might be an unlikely scenario. Still, Rad did an awesome job defending their other territories.

On a side note, I think it's safe to say that Rad will attempt to reclaim Arch in the next two week's TW bids (due to Charity being banned for a week). Here's hoping they get to battle enrage without the interference of a multi-prong attack. I would definitely like to see the outcome of this battle. b:pleased
  • rifkind
    rifkind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Actually Triad were never allies. They were preliminary allies but never made it to full alliance.

When the leader of Triad asked me and I asked June/Charity, back when I was still in Radiance, the answer was that the alliance was still in effect. I do not know when it ended, as I left Radiance not long after, but y'all were allies. Not TOO surprising, given that June and Blessing and probably others had high alts in Triad (I hear these have been removed now, but we (Enrage) were fighting 'em last week...).
  • rifkind
    rifkind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yes yes they were split up BUT. I saw Rad's TW roster after the TW was over. They came with 80 members and all 80 were the top 80 members they had online. Therefore it doesnt really matter about split forces. The highest were there the rest attended the others. 2 factions had a 1vs1 with their top online 80 members. Yes we had the advantage with the cata's but I must say. Rad's defense was scrambled poorly, it was their 1st time defending against a real strong faction.

"Scrambled poorly" is a polite way to put it. I was in pretty much every Radiance attack on RoC (I think I may have missed one due to being out of town), and I was in the Enrage attack against Radiance. When I entered the RoC base, I was dead in less than a minute. When I entered the Radiance base I was dead...not at all. RoC was defending multiple territories, too. Further, they were lower level overall and on average compared to Radiance at that time, while Enrage and Radiance levels are on par. I've been one of the higher level healers on the CAT team for both factions now, so I'm comparing apples to apples here, and there's no question, Enrage did an excellent job in the same circumstances, and I'm very much looking forward to our future wars.

Please attack us back, Radiance! More TW, more TW!!! Most fun I've had since early RoC wars.
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:surrender we can't attack anyone without them being considered us picking on them or us attacking something that is dying. So I don't think we can have a "fair" fight choosing our targets no matter who we choose. Look at it even if the Empire was still around we wouldn't be considered on even ground just cause we own so much land I guess.

Attack us attack us!! It's okay, you aren't picking on us, really!!!! (Us = Enrage)
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    If you own many or most of the map, I guess you can be expected to be attacked on several fronts. It's just how things go. Especially if guilds see a weakness or an opportunity. TW in the coming weeks should be fun.

Grats to those who won this past week, and Good Luck to those Defending this week, what others intend to take away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • doremi12
    doremi12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    missqq wrote: »
    I thought Triad and Rad are ally, so when I ask Charity why attack Triad, she answers me, "TW is TW."

I made a mute on HT and look at the land map. RAD move clearly is to corner Enrage and Evolution at north corner. So it no matter the lost of Etherblade. Whether they protecting triad or not is another story.

Enrage has the potential to over rule the north corner but I do not think they will do that in very near future. They want Evolution, Triad, legion to be burden by their own land so they can concentrate to push south. If Triad, legion evolution and Rad to coordinate bidding on Enrage, they gonna be big trouble.

Legion seem like the worst hit, they got burden by just one land. If they can free up that land and will be free to bid on any party, my best guess will be coordinate bidding with other guild on enrage/RAD or single bid on Elysium, if they bid on Elysium, they planted a bomb that RAD need to worry about since enrage is on their tail.

Evolution on the other hand need to clear misfortune. So they only need to worry about enrage.

Triad should give up misfortune and head west into RAD, doing so they just have one enemy to worry about.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    doremi12 wrote: »
    I made a mute on HT and look at the land map. RAD move clearly is to corner Enrage and Evolution at north corner. So it no matter the lost of Etherblade. Whether they protecting triad or not is another story.

Enrage has the potential to over rule the north corner but I do not think they will do that in very near future. They want Evolution, Triad, legion to be burden by their own land so they can concentrate to push south. If Triad, legion evolution and Rad to coordinate bidding on Enrage, they gonna be big trouble.

Legion seem like the worst hit, they got burden by just one land. If they can free up that land and will be free to bid on any party, my best guess will be coordinate bidding with other guild on enrage/RAD or single bid on Elysium, if they bid on Elysium, they planted a bomb that RAD need to worry about since enrage is on their tail.

Evolution on the other hand need to clear misfortune. So they only need to worry about enrage.

Triad should give up misfortune and head west into RAD, doing so they just have one enemy to worry about.

Do you really ever have any idea what you are talking about lol?

and werent you the one on here screaming just a few days ago that the Rad members in Enrage were their on purpose, that Rad "loaned" them to us and its all part of Rads "great plan" or some other BS lol. You really are priceless and this post of inaccuracys just proves you have no idea what is even going on.

My advice lay off the drugs or crystal ball or w/e it is your using cause it just isnt working for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • raidan
    raidan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You do realize that Rad was pretty much attacked in all fronts this weekend. Having their forces split into three groups to defend simultaneously is not easy. In a way, I already knew Enrage would win this battle because Radiance would only be defending with half their strength in the first 20 mins of the battle until they can get reinforced after successfully defending their other territories. Taking arch was a nice move in their part, but still not enough to say that Enrage can take on Rad anytime. I would love to see a straight up fight where Rad can concentrate all their best players against Enrage. Overall, Rad did well defending all their other territories.

FYI RoC had 9 attacks in one week before, and for Rad 2 week guilds should take but 5-10 minutes, i know in RoC we would do it in 4-5 min, and that usually was with 10-20 people or even sometimes 6 people. for the highest lvled and geared faction 2 week guilds should take 5 min meaning their first TW should almost be done by the time we entered, and also all their high lvls were in against Enrage anyways.
    edited April 2009
    raidan wrote: »
    FYI RoC had 9 attacks in one week before, and for Rad 2 week guilds should take but 5-10 minutes, i know in RoC we would do it in 4-5 min, and that usually was with 10-20 people or even sometimes 6 people. for the highest lvled and geared faction 2 week guilds should take 5 min meaning their first TW should almost be done by the time we entered, and also all their high lvls were in against Enrage anyways.

For the last time, I never said anything about Rad being the first to get multi-attacked at once. I was only listing out the disadvantages that were stacked against them with their fight with Enrage. Rad had to split up their high levels into two defense groups. Although some of their top tier players did make it to the battle with Enrage, but they didn't have their best 80 players in it. There were also other factors as well such as the catapults since this was their first time defending a level 1 territory. Also from observing the battle, I can say Triad lost their title as the faction that has the most phoenixes in TW.
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Also from observing the battle, I can say Triad lost their title as the faction that has the most phoenixes in TW.

From observing the forums ..... more QQ from Radiance.b:beatenup
    edited April 2009
    xtrm9 wrote: »
    From observing the forums ..... more QQ from Radiance.b:beatenup

Well there's always gonna be QQ, it's inevitable. If Enrage would have lost, you would've seen QQ from them as well. I'm merely here as a neutral observer. b:surrender
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    For the last time, I never said anything about Rad being the first to get multi-attacked at once. I was only listing out the disadvantages that were stacked against them with their fight with Enrage. Rad had to split up their high levels into two defense groups. Although some of their top tier players did make it to the battle with Enrage, but they didn't have their best 80 players in it. There were also other factors as well such as the catapults since this was their first time defending a level 1 territory. Also from observing the battle, I can say Triad lost their title as the faction that has the most phoenixes in TW.
    Negatory. Triad has enough phoenixes to fill the entire instance with only nixes, if only all of them would log on. Enrage only has about 43-45 venos, and I doubt even half of them have nixes O_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited April 2009
    Negatory. Triad has enough phoenixes to fill the entire instance with only nixes, if only all of them would log on. Enrage only has about 43-45 venos, and I doubt even half of them have nixes O_o

Either way, Enrage nixes definitely outnumbered Rad's in the Arch battle. Another one of Rad's disadvantage is they are lacking a bit on the DD department.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    agreed... Rad will probably have a better team if they let in more DDs in their TWs. For example you can take out that lvl 88 tank for a lvl 82 archer. Difference will be huge. I *know* Rad reeks with 80+ so dont say they have none b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Either way, Enrage nixes definitely outnumbered Rad's in the Arch battle. Another one of Rad's disadvantage is they are lacking a bit on the DD department.
    That's no big surprise. Enrage houses many of the server's hardest hitters. Conversely, Rad is home to many high level barbs and clerics and even BMs. Our styles are different :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited April 2009

o.O I wonder why...
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
    edited April 2009
    agreed... Rad will probably have a better team if they let in more DDs in their TWs. For example you can take out that lvl 88 tank for a lvl 82 archer. Difference will be huge. I *know* Rad reeks with 80+ so dont say they have none b:angry

Here's the thing tho, if Rad only had to focus one TW battle at a time, their current roster will be more then good enough to go against Enrage. However, since they are such a big conglomerate, I see a future of simultaneous attacks from different factions every upcoming week. That's where their weakness comes out as they don't have enough DD's to split into two TW groups efficiently.
  • Stelacria - Heavens Tear
    Stelacria - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Must say I'm impressed by the civility and general well thought out arguments here. It's a nice change from the bitter sniping and nonsensical **** that used to be put out in the older days.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Here's the thing tho, if Rad only had to focus one TW battle at a time, their current roster will be more then good enough to go against Enrage. However, since they are such a big conglomerate, I see a future of simultaneous attacks from different factions every upcoming week. That's where their weakness comes out as they don't have enough DD's to split into two TW groups efficiently.

heres the thing though, its already been mentioned the 80 who went against Enrage were indeed their "best." give or take 1-2 ppl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
    edited April 2009
    heres the thing though, its already been mentioned the 80 who went against Enrage were indeed their "best." give or take 1-2 ppl.

Mmm I would say give or take a few more then 1-2 ppl. The problem as we agreed was that it's not their ideal roster to send into a TW. Rad's DD's were split up giving them less offensive power. You did notice during the battle that they tried to push the fight out of their HQ several times but never had that momentum going. Enrage catapults pretty much sealed the deal at the end.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Mmm I would say give or take a few more then 1-2 ppl. The problem as we agreed was that it's not their ideal roster to send into a TW. Rad's DD's were split up giving them less offensive power. You did notice during the battle that they tried to push the fight out of their HQ several times but never had that momentum going. Enrage catapults pretty much sealed the deal at the end.

There are many reasons or excuses as to why rad lost. Rad could have an un-ideal roster. Rad's dd could have sucked. Rad could have let enrage take the land. Rad could have went in there with 8 people. You could argue til the cows come home. But guess what... the cow isn't coming home and either is arch unless Rad take it back. So if rad really wants archo back, and I am sure they do, they'll attack archo.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Um, yes, that is how TWs are lost. When you cannot push your enemy to their base and they push you past yours, it's an indication that they are winning. I think every TW goes this way.

And your excuses only make Rad look more and more pathetic. If you are Rad, stop making your guild look bad. If you are not Rad, you're not really helping your idols. Enrage was happy with what fight they did get out of Rad. Your whiney posts about half strength and blah blah blah doesn't really change anything.

Rad doesn't have as great a team of DD as Enrage does, PERIOD. We do not have as many barbs and they do not have as many heavy hitters. It has nothing to do with split forces or whatever the **** you're talking about.

And RAD admitted that their top people were in Enrage's instance. Again, your insistence changes nothing.

Enrage also had the advantage of 8 catapults, as was already pointed out. We will soon have a battle where the catapults are even. Until then, please keep your excuses to yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited April 2009
    There are many reasons or excuses as to why rad lost. Rad could have an un-ideal roster. Rad's dd could have sucked. Rad could have let enrage take the land. Rad could have went in there with 8 people. You could argue til the cows come home. But guess what... the cow isn't coming home and either is arch unless Rad take it back. So if rad really wants archo back, and I am sure they do, they'll attack archo.

Oh Rad will definitely try to retake Archo giving an opportunity for a rematch with the roles reverse. There is no denying that this is a match we are all anticipating. However, it won't be this weekend. We'll have to wait for next week's TW bidding. Rad will only be defending this weekend.