TW this weekend

Comments

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:shutup um I don't know a Mheps in Radiance.

b:laugh although I have to say you guys are makeing my rainy morning I should get on forums more often this is fun.

b:surrender although I still don't remember attacking Ely and Legion counts as a dying guild? Sure they have low member count but who else won't you call dead or dying. b:pleased

And don't say you cause thats being worked on obviously.

Elysium was dying when Rad attacked them. Hell everyone was attacking them when Rad attacked them finally. I was in Elysium and left with half of the core players when we all got tired of Wargams BS. The guild fell apart after that and then all the Vulture TW guilds went in to pick off what lands were left Rad included.

Legion while still not as weak as some has definately went downhill and not up almost starting right after they made legion. That pretty much constitutes as dying at least as a TW competitor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:pleased thank you Mheps Carebear I am b:dirty

Hmmm well honestly its never going to be a fair fight in anyones eyes you know? Should you win its against us its going to be oh Enrage must be stronger thus you can't win either cause any guild you attack from there on would be met with the same resistance we get.

If we win then everyone is just going to use the excuse oh its easier defending and liken us to the first battle of RoC.

b:surrender we can't attack anyone without them being considered us picking on them or us attacking something that is dying. So I don't think we can have a "fair" fight choosing our targets no matter who we choose. Look at it even if the Empire was still around we wouldn't be considered on even ground just cause we own so much land I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Now that Enrage attacked Rad Im assuming next week we're going to have some retaliation? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    I dont think thats true, I havent seen a single person who thinks the fight between Enrage and Rad isnt fair.

Personally I think its one of the most fair fights in HT history, even more so than the RoC one was. Its a TW battle Im REALLY looking forward to. I dont care who wins I know its going to be fun. Radiance has gear, money, and levels. Enrage has skill and levels. If Rad looses they still have the gear, money, and levels. In Enrage looses we still have our skill and levels.

I really think this war is going to come down to really using teamwork and having everyone on the same page. I think a few mistakes from either side could be what decides the outcome of the war.

If both guilds play their parts to perfection then I expect it will be a 3 hour stalemate.

The fact remains though every guild Rad has attacked with the exception of RoC was dead or dying or EXTREMELY weaker than them. You cant really count Enrage yet anyway since we are techincally attacking Rad and rad didnt choose to attack us.

I dont think Rad ever would have attacked us either. They might have tried to block us in and we could have continued to take all of Evos lands, but even after that if we decided to sit up in the corner and not fight, I doubt Rad would have attacked us even then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Now that Enrage attacked Rad Im assuming next week we're going to have some retaliation? b:chuckle

Only if charity gets her accounts unbanned by then lol. Otherwise there will be no TW bidding for Rad b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    wow like im scared? i dont get scared with 16 yrs old LOL.

You make it sound like your a good leader lol, all you do is ask your guild who to attack and then bid and log out, wohooo work of genius even a 12 year old can do that, dont credit yourself on how strong enrage is, yes enrage is stronger than Rad in level dont deny this, even in gears no one in server has +10 and +8 armors even +10 armors but guys from enrage has them (scary) this people joined enrage not because of you bein the leader but because of fun TW which i respect. So stop acting like your a smart leader and all. START WITH ME I DONT CARE! b:angryb:bye

mmmm.. Sounds like someone has insecurities.

I have never said I'm a good leader nor am I implying that. I have my guild mates to do that for me. and as for asking my guildmates about who to attack? I guess asking for guild's opinion is really rare huh?

People didn't join Enrage coz of TW and not of me being leader? hmmm, wait. lemme check. TWs are decided by leader which in turn makes the guild a TW guild which then makes the people join our guild coz we TW, so what's your point again? yeah, none.

Yes, maybe if you used intelligent arguments instead of insults you'll get better results. Oh wait.. in order to make intelligent arguments, you need to think which requires a brain, something that you don't have. aahhhh, i guess that's why you can't come up with anything good.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    b:cute just watch although it seems fair now and noone can see it as wrong its going to work out like that kind of thing. Thats just how things work in PW it seems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    you expect an invite yet you can't even spell our name right... =\

Facts:
    1.) At one point Radiance and Elysium were the top guilds in HT. Rad never attacked them until they lost to RoC.

2.) Radiance wouldn't have been this strong if RoC didn't wipe other guilds and force said guild to disband and their higher lvls started flooding into Radiance.

3.) I never have and never will promise that we'll wait for Radiance for any TW's seeing that you guys never did the same for RoC or any guild for that matter.

Well Clunker here's some facts for you then:
    1. Crystabella was on some soapbox(on another account/wrong avatar; MsBehavn cuz I guess she doesn't know how to post properly/change it) saying how you guys waited for Evolution to be done with multiple tws and said sure you guys would do the same for us cuz that's a more fun tw then. Don't blame me; blame her for that 1; I fully expect you guys not to wait 15 mins for us.

2. Radiance never forced Roc to disband; your leader bailed on you all so you guys disbanded yourself. We had nothing to do with your leader bailing like that. If he would have handed you off leadership Enrage would never have been formed and you know that.

3. Yah you are right about Elysium from what I recall about us not attacking them till everyone attacked them at once (when everyone bailed cuz of Wargasm). But damn that was back around November cuz it was shortly after I joined in October. Hard to recall that far back but if I remeber correctly at that point we were stuck up in the NW corner of the map so didn't exactly have lots of choices on whom to attack. It was more about controlling that section of the map/not expanding to the entire map back then. If I remember correctly originally Radiance just wanted to turtle on the nwor western part of the map. No one ever envisioned other guilds constantly falling apart right along our borders; they figured we'd have strong fights coming to us each and every week.

4. Numerous factions along our borders that would have been a force to be reckoned with fell apart. So that's our falt that Roc, Elysium, Legion, etc. have fallen apart right next to us? No that's failed leadership in each and every case. You can't fault us that each and every worthy opponent has fallen apart due to internal issues or in Roc's case the leader up and quitting.

5. Wow so Radiance got strong only cuz Roc wiped other guilds? Well news flash there bub; you've got like 15+ exRad members (who left recently) in there of which 5/10 I am NOT looking forward to seeing on the battlefield (ala Defected, Lucafer, Torm, etc. all of whom I am still friends with). Remove them and let's see if Enrage is still as powerfull. Face it, each and every day ppl bail on factions and go elsewhere for countless reasons. We've lost more then we've gain lately as we've been losing 85+ level members (geared/skilled up) and been replacing them with 75- members (limited gear/skills) for the most part (just a generalization). Are we going to use this as an excuse if we lose? Nope cuz in the end it doesn't matter; the faction who better utilizes their members tonight will win as we are about evenly matched.

6. Radiance never waited on Roc when they had multiple tws? Nope try again..when Roc had multiple tws they didn't bother showing up at all vs us (which happened like 3 or 4 weeks in a row). We have 3 simultaneous tws tonight and we will be there fully intending to try and win them all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blood_Reaper - Heavens Tear
    Blood_Reaper - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I am honestly happy Enrage is attacking Radiance. This will be a great fight to sit back and grind to. Just waiting to see the result! I get all excited when I see the bidding take place.

From what I've seen in TW there have been some shady/skeered guilds. Examples:

Radiance - Evolution(past version) - TheEmpire

Why do I say these? Let's see; all three have had territories that could attack each other but didn't. I was gone for nearly 2 months, I left when TheEmpire and RoC was going at it still.

Radiance not once attacking Evolution, when Evo was in it's prime still and the other way around!
    TheEmpire in it's prime wasn't bold enough to attack Evo. Then again, they had their targets set on Genesis on this crusade to wipe them out (which they did along with RoC).

As for RoC, we gave them he11! They were very unliked people by the server so what did you expect. Even I disliked a good many of them; but they did have skills. They managed to fend off nearly every territory attack when odds were against them.

I am the Leader of TheCore, we aren't that big of a guild and yet we still attack just for fun. I would be lieing if we wouldn't be happy if we got a territory but meh, we don't cry about it. I get PM's from guilds when I bid against them or like when I bid on Triad. It's just a game and we want to have fun. Yes we go PK'in and then people cry when we kill them. Um duuuuuhhhhhh!!!! You don't want to die then don't go PK mode! It's just that easy.

Anyway I hope more guilds get involved in TW. It is an experience in itself just to go and fight. Honestly is it going to destroy you to do a TW and lose? Please!!!
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    dam u people have to much free time...b:chuckle
    i just want to say :omfg i can't wait till TW starts b:laugh

cya b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • msbehaven
    msbehaven Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    1. Crystabella was on some soapbox(on another account/wrong avatar; MsBehavn cuz I guess she doesn't know how to post properly/change it) saying how you guys waited for Evolution to be done with multiple tws and said sure you guys would do the same for us cuz that's a more fun tw then. Don't blame me; blame her for that 1; I fully expect you guys not to wait 15 mins for us.

I am not on "another" account I am on "my" account (the only account I have EVER had since registering for PWI) I've made no secret of who I am and am well aware of how to post and make changes. As usual personal attacks are your only way to make a point Raw. I did make that statement but am I the leader of Enrage? Did i say that the Leader of Enrage had made that statement? no I did not. In Enrage we dont need to "blame" each other for things...thats a Radiance trait.

Pressa your already making excuses for the outcome of the TW and the TW is hours away...too funny

signed: CRYSTABELLA
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    No cryst I meant changing your avatar to match crystabella so everyone knows who you are. And it was YOU who made the statement that Enraged would gladly wait for us like you guys did for evo, but Clunker said nope it ain't happening. I didn't know if he knew that was you that posted it since you aren't using the crystabella avatar to let others know who you are when you post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Have I ever mentioned that I love watching adults argue? b:surrender
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Have I ever mentioned that I love watching kids pretending to be adults argue? b:surrender

I fixed it for you Q :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    qiuyue's name always bothers me cus i watched a Chinese show and there was a girl in there named qiuyue and her occupation wasn't very respectable. um. yea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • steve500
    steve500 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    When it comes to battle, I have no idea which faction is better than the other. My characters are not high enough to be involved in TW. I do know how some of the factions deal with the rest of us.

Legion and RoadKill are great and have always been friendly and willing help the rest of us with FBs and Mini Bosses and I am thankful for the help I have gotten from them b:victory. I hope they do well. I know that others, who I have not had personal experience with, are giving help as well.

I have not had the opportunity to deal with either Radiance or Triad members so I cannot make any comments about them.

Enrage is the only TW faction that I have had negative experiences with on a couple of occasions. I found that skipping the line that is patiently waiting to fight the Stripped Spider King while telling us that they do not have to wait in line with us "losers" because they are better than us and in the Enrages faction was in poor taste and not fair to the rest of us b:angry. From these experiences, I would agree that they have egos the size of Texas.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well...it's all over now. Enrage did it. Personally I was rooting for them, but that's just me...my only regret is that I wish TW's were watchable for the public...oh, I'd have recorded that in a heartbeat! ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear
    XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well...it's all over now. Enrage did it. Personally I was rooting for them, but that's just me...my only regret is that I wish TW's were watchable for the public...oh, I'd have recorded that in a heartbeat! ^_^

You do realize that Rad was pretty much attacked in all fronts this weekend. Having their forces split into three groups to defend simultaneously is not easy. In a way, I already knew Enrage would win this battle because Radiance would only be defending with half their strength in the first 20 mins of the battle until they can get reinforced after successfully defending their other territories. Taking arch was a nice move in their part, but still not enough to say that Enrage can take on Rad anytime. I would love to see a straight up fight where Rad can concentrate all their best players against Enrage. Overall, Rad did well defending all their other territories.
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You do realize that Rad was pretty much attacked in all fronts this weekend. Having their forces split into three groups to defend simultaneously is not easy. In a way, I already knew Enrage would win this battle because Radiance would only be defending with half their strength in the first 20 mins of the battle until they can get reinforced after successfully defending their other territories. Taking arch was a nice move in their part, but still not enough to say that Enrage can take on Rad anytime. I would love to see a straight up fight where Rad can concentrate all their best players against Enrage. Overall, Rad did well defending all their other territories.

And so it begins
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    b:laugh told yah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Oh well, GF Pressa ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    b:surrender I have to say 8 cats is just crazy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    That TW was a hell of a lot of fun. It's refreshing to fight people who can actually kill you back. I burned more charm in that TW then I did in the past 2 weeks. b:victory

Thanks Rad. We should do it again sometime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • msbehaven
    msbehaven Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I had an absolute ball!

Even your QQing wont change that Pressa...yes we had more catas but defending is easier than attacking and it could go on and on.....

Lets face it you didnt really need catas as you never really got out of your base b:chuckle

Cant wait to do it again...thank you for the fun Radiance b:cute
  • XForbidden - Heavens Tear
    XForbidden - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2009

And you do know they did it to RoC week after week for 4 months. So know one can really complain. RoC could handle it, trust me Radiance can handle it. Not to mention Radiance wasn't worried about losing really. They have missed out of so much fun for so many months they didnt care. They wanted this, they wanted alot of fun. And I know ALOT of Radiance members are very happy for these TWs. Win or Lose.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    b:shocked I am QQing wow I huh................. I am kinda glad you attacked and like xForb said we didn't mind loseing b:thanks now we know that level 1 turfs have 8 catas and not 6 like we thought. It was surprising.

b:surrender sides that I didn't go into that battle sadly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    @XNamieAmurox: hey, how about we just stick to facts, eh?

Here's a fact for ya: Enrage beat Radiance OFFENSIVELY on Class 1 territory tonight in under 1 hour.

Stop your "if this, then that, blah blah blah", bullsh*t.

I'm so tired of these speculations. We've been speculating for weeks now. We can speculate until the **** cows come home.
    Tonight we had a 1st real match between the two factions, and Enrage owned Radiance. Take it as a fact. Live with it.

Besides, when you occupy over half of server's lands, that's what tends to happen to you, people will attack you. And yes, you will have to fight on several fronts to retain that land. That's the whole **** idea. How else do you prevent one greedy guild from taking the whole **** pie? Eh?

There will be more battles to come, rest assured. And Radiance will have more than plenty of chances to prove themselves offensively and defensively against Enrage, and other guilds.

Until then, stop QQ-ing about this battle. It's over. It's done. It's HT history.
    It's a glorious highlight of HT history. Let us all revel in Enrages triumph tonight!

I drink to you, my Enrage heros!!! b:heartb:cuteb:cool
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    b:chuckle and you question my egos comment. b:pleased well deserved it may be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    yes, i love you too, Pressa b:kiss
    if girlz could marry in this game, i'd SO go after you! b:cute b:mischievous
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    yes, i love you too, Pressa b:kiss
    if girlz could marry in this game, i'd SO go after you! b:cute b:mischievous
    I wish girls could marry :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?