TW this weekend

Options

Comments

• XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear
    XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Um, yes, that is how TWs are lost. When you cannot push your enemy to their base and they push you past yours, it's an indication that they are winning. I think every TW goes this way.

And your excuses only make Rad look more and more pathetic. If you are Rad, stop making your guild look bad. If you are not Rad, you're not really helping your idols. Enrage was happy with what fight they did get out of Rad. Your whiney posts about half strength and blah blah blah doesn't really change anything.

Rad doesn't have as great a team of DD as Enrage does, PERIOD. We do not have as many barbs and they do not have as many heavy hitters. It has nothing to do with split forces or whatever the **** you're talking about.

And RAD admitted that their top people were in Enrage's instance. Again, your insistence changes nothing.

Enrage also had the advantage of 8 catapults, as was already pointed out. We will soon have a battle where the catapults are even. Until then, please keep your excuses to yourself.

Aesthor, I have mentioned numerous times in my posts that I am only here reporting on neutral terms as a spectator. I am not picking a side nor do I favor any. I've even gave Enrage kudos for taking Archo in my very first post. It might seem that I am defending Rad only because I am analyzing on their disadvantages that granted Enrage their victory. There's no need to get hostile here.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Aesthor, I have mentioned numerous times in my posts that I am only here reporting on neutral terms as a spectator. I am not picking a side nor do I favor any. I've even gave Enrage kudos for taking Archo in my very first post. It might seem that I am defending Rad only because I am analyzing on their disadvantages that granted Enrage their victory. There's no need to get hostile here.
    You have indeed said that, except you have leaked several times that you are from Rad, not to mention your opinions are as far from neutral as I am from Antarctica.

I, however, am not being hostile. It's not really my problem if you feel offended by what I say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You have indeed said that, except you have leaked several times that you are from Rad, not to mention your opinions are as far from neutral as I am from Antarctica.

I, however, am not being hostile. It's not really my problem if you feel offended by what I say.

You're not from Antarctica??? But you gave me a penguin when i join enrage. Now i wonder where you got the penguin...
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You're not from Antarctica??? But you gave me a penguin when i join enrage. Now i wonder where you got the penguin...
    Black market pets >.>

I bought xWinterfresh from there too O_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited April 2009
    Options

Well I never leaked anything about being in Rad. All I said was I had "access" in watching that TW battle. Let's say if the outcome was reversed, I would be analyzing Enrage instead of Rad. No worries, no offense taken anyways. Bottom like is what's most important is everyone had fun. b:victory
  • doremi12
    doremi12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Simple.

We shall see if Enrage can defend when RAD bid on AR next week. b:chuckle
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    All I said was I had "access" in watching that TW battle. b:victory

So your great grandson was playing for rad and you were sitting behind him seeing the battle... cool
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I ain't waiting 2 generations to watch a TW. I just get binoculars and stalk outside Clunker's house.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hello pplz. I'm back to troll these fora once again after a much-deserved break b:chuckle

So, contrary to what some "neutral observers" would have us believe, Radiance was NOT in numerical disadvantage, and they DID commit their best and brightest to defend Arch (which would only make sense). It was more about class composition and tactics (going back to TW/PK experience, in which Enrage has no equal).

This in turn gives rise to the following conclusion: Enrage is substantially stronger at the moment than Radiance is. (ALL things considered, mind you).

This means that if and when Radiance decides to reclaim Arch, i will bet the farm on Enrage. The only relevant thing to discuss will have been the time it will have taken Enrage to oust the intruders. (btw, i love future perfect tense b:kiss).

The next real objective for everyone on HT is to confine the orange disease to the NW corner of map, whence they sprang. b:bye
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hello pplz. I'm back to troll these fora once again after a much-deserved break b:chuckle

So, contrary to what some "neutral observers" would have us believe, Radiance was NOT in numerical disadvantage, and they DID commit their best and brightest to defend Arch (which would only make sense). It was more about class composition and tactics (going back to TW/PK experience, in which Enrage has no equal).

This in turn gives rise to the following conclusion: Enrage is substantially stronger at the moment than Radiance is. (ALL things considered, mind you).

This means that if and when Radiance decides to reclaim Arch, i will bet the farm on Enrage. The only relevant thing to discuss will have been the time it will have taken Enrage to oust the intruders. (btw, i love future perfect tense b:kiss).

The next real objective for everyone on HT is to confine the orange disease to the NW corner of map, whence they sprang. b:bye

Welcome back b:victory
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Arguments that are bullcrap:
    -Enrage has higher levels
    -Enrage has better equips
    -Rad did not send their best people
    -KP spilled pee on his keyboard

Arguments that ARE valid:
    -Enrage had twice the catapults
    -Enrage has heavy hitters; Enrage is more offensively orientated in terms of class balance
    -Enrage has more PvP orientated players
    -Enrage is cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited April 2009
    Options

Krasava, it is no doubt that everyone knows you're such a big Enrage fan and you idolize them with your soul. I'm not saying that's a bad thing. Every group and faction deserves to have their fans supporting them. However, I still can't agree with you about Enrage being substantially stronger then Radiance. Winning one battle does not prove one guild is stronger then the other. IMO, Enrage and Radiance are at equal strength with both sides having their set of strengths and weaknesses. We shall see in the next few battles to determine who really is the stronger faction.
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Arguments that are bullcrap:

-Rad did not send their best people

Correction to what we have been trying to debate about. Rad did not send their "IDEAL" roster in to fight. We all agreed that they were lacking DD simply because they were divided up defending different territories. I'm not saying this was Rad's excuse as this was purely their decision. They could definitely use more DD's in their camp as Enrage has a magnificent roster of heavy hitters on their side. If you still buy that argument as bullcrap, then there's nothing we can do but watch the outcome of more future Enrage vs Rad battles.
    edited April 2009
    Options
    xtrm9 wrote: »
    So your great grandson was playing for rad and you were sitting behind him seeing the battle... cool

No I was sitting behind my great great great great grandson playing for enrage. Now sit down quietly and respect your elders. b:laugh
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Seriously get off it already, its nearly been a week. Theres a loser in EVERY TW, and of course there is some reason you lost otherwise you wouldnt have. No need to try to push it all out here, it really does look like your just making excuses.

Yeah Rad lost get over it now.

Lets focus on this weeks TW! Bring it on!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Correction to what we have been trying to debate about. Rad did not send their "IDEAL" roster in to fight. We all agreed that they were lacking DD simply because they were divided up defending different territories. I'm not saying this was Rad's excuse as this was purely their decision. They could definitely use more DD's in their camp as Enrage has a magnificent roster of heavy hitters on their side. If you still buy that argument as bullcrap, then there's nothing we can do but watch the outcome of more future Enrage vs Rad battles.

Rad lacked DD because 30 of them went to enrage. The 30 that left were from the top 1/3 of rad's guild roster.
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Rad lacked DD because 30 of them went to enrage. The 30 that left were from the top 1/3 of rad's guild roster.

Enrage is primarily formed of ex-Rad members it seems. Before that large group left, it seems Rad members have been moving to Enrage time after time. Their strongest barb xForbidden is from Rad. An officer from Rad just went to Enrage as well.

I haven't been in either faction long, though I wonder if this is just a change of colors for Radiance? I'd call this victory in Arch their "Boston Tea Party." b:victory
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Sonnestark-
    There is a few members in Enrage that came from Rad. I would say 30-35. Out of 200 that is not a alot. However, the 30 or so members that did come from Rad are mostly hard core you can find the majority of them on the top 50 pvp or lvl list. RoC was not slouch on that either though in their time and the majority of enrage is ex RoC I would say about 40-505 of the guild. The rest is random people from other factions some know others not. All came to Enrage for the same reasons, have fun, be yourself, and be competitve as possible. To bad we are so strong all the server is afraid to attack.

Namie-
    Man I have been reading your responses to alot of thread and you are way off beat. First Rads roster for Arch was their own design. If they didnt put their top 80 in that battle they fail. I came from Rad. Was there long before they took their first territory on the map and know they could hold off those smaller guilds with the lowest 30 members of their roster. Now some of their top 80 might not have been online so neither was ours. Next in response to you always saying enrage is breaking the rules ROFL. Yes we are rude to others sometimes, yes we KS oracels boss, hell we even threatened to kill rare pet, ( which have no doubt we get the chance they will die). But find me somewhere this is against the rules? And please dont bring up griefing cause that can be interpretted a 1000 different way and only the gms way counts and we havent been banned so get over it.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    It's strange how much Rad has changed.

I don't recognize half of the Radiance members I see out in the world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Ascension - Heavens Tear
    Ascension - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Seriously get off it already, its nearly been a week. Theres a loser in EVERY TW, and of course there is some reason you lost otherwise you wouldnt have. No need to try to push it all out here, it really does look like your just making excuses.

Yeah Rad lost get over it now.

Lets focus on this weeks TW! Bring it on!

Agreed!

Time to stop the flame war. Every battle is an opportunity to learn. A loss is a loss, and one needs to learn from it. It's always better to have a good opponent to compete with. Without a good opponent, it wouldn't be fun and rather dull. For this, I thank you Enrage.

I look forward to our battle in HO, b:victory. Win or lose, it's still a game in the end. I'm here to have fun, not QQ and make excuses for every little detail.

Also, every member of every guild is an individual. They remain in the same guild because they share a common vision but that doesn't mean that they're all the same. Let's not forget that.
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Sonnestark-
    There is a few members in Enrage that came from Rad. I would say 30-35. Out of 200 that is not a alot. However, the 30 or so members that did come from Rad are mostly hard core you can find the majority of them on the top 50 pvp or lvl list. RoC was not slouch on that either though in their time and the majority of enrage is ex RoC I would say about 40-505 of the guild. The rest is random people from other factions some know others not. All came to Enrage for the same reasons, have fun, be yourself, and be competitve as possible. To bad we are so strong all the server is afraid to attack.

I think you're downplaying the number, and I think it says something in itself that the first person to respond to my post was an ex-Rad member.

Afraid to attack? I'm 6'4'' 220 lbs, not many are willing to attack me either. I wouldn't call them afraid, I'd call them sensible. I don't know of anyone outside of Norse mythology who would initiate a battle their certain to lose. Before the shift of members and power, RoC wasn't all to keen on attacking Radiance either. By your own logic, they were too afraid to attack? Now that the relative power on the server maybe turning, you'll enjoy the same aura of intangibility that Radiance had for so long.

Just remember, "nothing is faster than the rise of an empire, but it's falling." b:victory
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Sonnestark-
    Namie-
    Man I have been reading your responses to alot of thread and you are way off beat. First Rads roster for Arch was their own design. If they didnt put their top 80 in that battle they fail. I came from Rad. Was there long before they took their first territory on the map and know they could hold off those smaller guilds with the lowest 30 members of their roster. Now some of their top 80 might not have been online so neither was ours. Next in response to you always saying enrage is breaking the rules ROFL. Yes we are rude to others sometimes, yes we KS oracels boss, hell we even threatened to kill rare pet, ( which have no doubt we get the chance they will die). But find me somewhere this is against the rules? And please dont bring up griefing cause that can be interpretted a 1000 different way and only the gms way counts and we havent been banned so get over it.

In one of my last posts, I did say this is totally Rad's fault for not assigning more DD's to their group against Enrage, but on the contrary they also needed some of these DD's to defend their other territory. So in essence, Rad did not have the IDEAL roster in that Arch fight. This is in totally Rad's control and I did not blame Enrage or anyone else. I'm pretty sure they know this too and will be a bit more prepared in their next battle.

On your other accusation, did you mistake me with someone else QQ'ing? I for sure did not make any complaints about Enrage breaking rules?? b:shocked

On the contrary, I support Enrage's proposition to be yourself and enjoy the game as is.
    edited April 2009
    Options

Yeah I would say that dealt a major blow for Rad. Enrage certainly do have better DD which Rad will need to find a way to counter. Given Rad's current roster, I still say it's doable.
    edited April 2009
    Options
    An officer and TW-organizer from Rad just transferred to Enrage as well.
  • EXtacy - Heavens Tear
    EXtacy - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lol its not the first time someone with an "idea" left rad. Hmmm I wonder why they left? It is cause Enrage is better than you.

b:thanks
  • Livedeath - Heavens Tear
    Livedeath - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Enrage so scary b:shocked
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I think you're downplaying the number, and I think it says something in itself that the first person to respond to my post was an ex-Rad member.

Afraid to attack? I'm 6'4'' 220 lbs, not many are willing to attack me either. I wouldn't call them afraid, I'd call them sensible. I don't know of anyone outside of Norse mythology who would initiate a battle their certain to lose. Before the shift of members and power, RoC wasn't all to keen on attacking Radiance either. By your own logic, they were too afraid to attack? Now that the relative power on the server maybe turning, you'll enjoy the same aura of intangibility that Radiance had for so long.

Just remember, "nothing is faster than the rise of an empire, but it's falling." b:victory

Are you comparing the past RoC/Radiance to the present Radiance/Enrage?

Wow ppl really think highly of Enrage...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Agreed!

Time to stop the flame war. Every battle is an opportunity to learn. A loss is a loss, and one needs to learn from it. It's always better to have a good opponent to compete with. Without a good opponent, it wouldn't be fun and rather dull. For this, I thank you Enrage.

I look forward to our battle in HO, b:victory. Win or lose, it's still a game in the end. I'm here to have fun, not QQ and make excuses for every little detail.

Also, every member of every guild is an individual. They remain in the same guild because they share a common vision but that doesn't mean that they're all the same. Let's not forget that.

QFT&L. b:shocked
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Krasava, it is no doubt that everyone knows you're such a big Enrage fan and you idolize them with your soul. I'm not saying that's a bad thing...

You are judging others through the prism of your own pathetic existence.

Radiance is your god, and hence you think that everyone has an idol in virtual world.
    My soul, for one, can only idolize and love RL people. See a psychiatrist, Namie, you're taking this game a little too seriously.

And another thing, don't sign off for "everyone". You don't seem to be able to get your own **** together, let alone speak on behalf of "everyone".b:shutup

And this week, when you'll be watching another Rad battle on your friend's computer monitor "from afar", as you put it, do yourself a favor and get a pair of binoculars. Maybe you'll get the facts straight this time.b:bye
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lol its not the first time someone with an "idea" left rad. Hmmm I wonder why they left? It is cause Enrage is better than you.

b:thanks

That or they can see that Enrage are severely lacking in ideas.b:chuckle