"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Comments

• Mrbarb - Lost City
    Mrbarb - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    mounts rideable in the water so if u fall offa broken bridge u dont halve to summon your mount agin
  • Mrbarb - Lost City
    Mrbarb - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    mounts rideable in the water so if u fall offa broken bridge u dont halve to summon your mount agin
  • Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Some suggestions:

- Pet skills able to be putted on the skill bars of the character (For example: Flesh ream of your Sawfly on F1).
    - Pet STAYS summoned on a bridge.
    - Make Heaven's Tear a safe zone.
    - Make all merchants sell all shards up to average (The merchant at Bamboo village sells average shards, but no shabby shards?)
    - Being able to put your HP/MP charm off. With this, I mean that you ONLY can put it off when it's still fully charged. I once had that I accidentally equipped the wrong charm, and I couldn't unequip it anymore.
    - Lower the price of transferring a mount into an egg. I mean come on; 20k?
    - Have more time options at the auction house. Better off, make it so that you can decide how long you want your item to be auctioned (max 24 hours).
    - Put an illusion stone in every big city, not only Archosaur.

PS: I laughed at 'Cooking skills' and 'If a char is dead make him look dead'~
  • Lady_dante - Harshlands
    Lady_dante - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ~ more animals for the untamed to be.
    ~more quests (pile em up I'm ready)
    ~users can make a made up land with anything they want that perfect world has like any monsters.
    Hello!
    ........lol........
  • Chalkara - Lost City
    Chalkara - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    give venos buffs they can caste buffs on their pets, perhaps not on hercs an nixs becuase they dont really need them, but if we can heal our pets why not b able to buff them to?
  • Diadra - Lost City
    Diadra - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Make "All Class Pets" able to pick up your drops from mobs b:thanks
  • Zackey - Sanctuary
    Zackey - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Cash shop:

Ive seen a name change scroll but I'd like a character server change scroll. Preferably at a high price sos that not all high level characters just go to a PvP server after hitting 70+
    What signature?
  • Tsidii - Heavens Tear
    Tsidii - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    How about having the Seamstress' 'Show Clothes' window actually show article's new color before clicking the 'pigment' button?

b:angry Hating dyeing clothes and find out the 'color' it says it is, is NOT the hue I thought it would be. *grumbling* Like how copper looks more like orange...and random dyeing is pure evil, especially since the color I'm looking for is never on sale nor listed on the bloody auction! b:cry
  • excellerent2
    excellerent2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    aeromounts definitely need to be able to be upgraded at least twice :(, not just once...
    i would like my swiftshadow at 3.5 or 4m/s normal instead of 3m/s norm max
  • Superanne - Heavens Tear
    Superanne - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I am so addicted to PW that I would love to have a mobile application on my treo 750. Even if it's just to visit w/friends/guildmates. I feel like I miss out when I'm not @ home.

PLEASE

Annie

b:thanks
  • Adensem - Heavens Tear
    Adensem - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Guilds: Now lamer games then PWI, not saying PWI is lame btw, gives the ability to have bit images for guild logos. It's probably been mentioned but why can't we have logos? Guild bank anyone? I mean come on lets not gum up the servers with characters whose sole purpose is to hold our ****. Also since we do have ranks among guild members why not have different bit map images for set ranks? Like I recall a guild on my server called some sort of military name, forget exact name, but they should be given the opportunity to make images to represent their ranks.

Game play: Higher level characters have nothing to do and to be honest I am getting rather tired of kill this or collect this. That is the only two different quests I am seeing for the past five or so levels. It's been said already, but deserves to be repeated. "more customizable buttons or bars." Announce EARLY, GM's can pick how early, but earlier then 5 minute before an event starts and I mean ALL EVENTS, I.E. arena will be opening in XX minutes.

Territory Wars(TW):I love seeing the match-ups on the world map, but honestly SHOW OF HANDS who would love to be a camera avatar(F9) and fly around a TW as its happening? *raises hand* I sure would. I love war tactics and coming up with plans. Disable chat and allow players to watch a TW, heck even have a NPC charge admission to it. This is what I would want to see above all else is the ability to see a TW, or even a replay of a TW as recorded by GM's would be good. I noticed there is only one kind of TW battle field, sorry if I am wrong and there is more then one kind, but one is all I saw, I want more levels then one kind, maybe base it off of the land/sea percentage.

Patch update:I hate being in the dark about these patches. I know that patches are announced once they are released well LA DE FRIGGEN DA. I would like to know what our precious developers are working on AS they are working on it. If the particular project falls through no hard feelings **** happens and all that.

Player design:I tried to make my character look as much like me as I could, but could not get him fat enough, I don't plan for him to be huge mind you, but I wanted just a little bit more girth to him.

Emoticons:O.K. we got smileys, and pigs, why not bears, AND I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN SAID BEFORE bares repeating, or fish faces, cow, chicken etc... Also we got Embrace so don't even say it ain't possible to have more avatar 2 avatar emoticons. Why not have a shake hands, friendly hug, nuggie, pat on back, back rub(not to sound to sim like).

I think all of these would be great adds to the game.

Well back to grinding b:cry
    b:victory out ya'll

P.S. I made sure to not use neon text this time b:laugh
    We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abondoned; struck down, but not destroyed. b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    More glow effects. Specifically based on +ing.

This would add another cool aspect to the game as well as help boost cash shop sales.

Say anything after +5 weapons will gain an extra glow. Do it on armors as well.

Bring in Advanced Makeover scrolls as well. So we can make our chars extra unique. I can't achieve a full santa belly yet!
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Territory Wars(TW):I love seeing the match-ups on the world map, but honestly SHOW OF HANDS who would love to be a camera avatar(F9) and fly around a TW as its happening? *raises hand* I sure would. I love war tactics and coming up with plans. Disable chat and allow players to watch a TW, heck even have a NPC charge admission to it. This is what I would want to see above all else is the ability to see a TW, or even a replay of a TW as recorded by GM's would be good. I noticed there is only one kind of TW battle field, sorry if I am wrong and there is more then one kind, but one is all I saw, I want more levels then one kind, maybe base it off of the land/sea percentage.

i like the spectator idea. 100% sure it wont be implemented but it would be nice
  • AirHealer - Heavens Tear
    AirHealer - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ok I think we definetly need a method to transfer items server to server. I have spent countless dollars, well over a hundered and with the new server I want to move my items to there.

So basically a server to server item/coin/gold transfer. It is very annoying to have spent 100+ dollars and not be able to use them. I have a spurred raptor ($45) that I'd really like to transfer as well as many coins.

So my suggestion is maybe make a mail service (through the postbox) that lets you send items between servers. Sure you could make this service cost like 1000 coins or make a $5 boutique item to do it (but in that case I wanna be able to send more than 1 item). It is definetly worth 5 dollars to send it. Just make a selection where you select what server you want to mail it to and then the account.

I think this would greatly improve the game and that we must either get a full refund or the ability to transfer our items from server to server, especially boutique items. I am sure that many players share my view in wanting to be able to transfer items/coins/gold between servers so just make it happen.

It is unacceptable to not allow us to transfer our boutique items.
  • Msmunholy - Lost City
    Msmunholy - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    iv played a few free online games like this. i like PW a lot ( am still new to it) but i think the interface needs some worke. stuff overlaps when you click on a monster, and the face and graphics around the hp/mp bars look kind of cheesy. i think some work on the interface could really make this game look awsome... and a live post box on the site where gm could get instant feed back and peps could chit chat while not at a comp with the game downloaded
  • Reardon - Heavens Tear
    Reardon - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I am tired of watching high level characters lure mobs of monsters for lower level characters to kill and then take all the drops from the lower level character's kill.

Could you implement a Cowardice or Chicken list where the offending character is depicted as a giant golden chicken for 24 hours? I feel this would shame the person into more acceptable and community oriented behavior. It is the few who abuse the goodwill and intent of the game. I believe that after a few (preferably two) complaints against a character should trigger the "golden chicken transformation."

Short of starting a forum listing people who abuse the community goodwill, I
    don't know what else to do.

The main response when get from these characters is some form of "Tough
    luck for you," "I can do it so just deal with it" or "All that matters is what I get, idiot!" Although it generally isn't so politely phrased.
    The One and Only Copper Commando Barbarian b:victory
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ability to fight on ground mounts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Zhoelle - Sanctuary
    Zhoelle - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Character customization: include ability to change player height.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ability to fight on ground mounts

thats in pwi's next game
  • Adensem - Heavens Tear
    Adensem - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I am tired of watching high level characters lure mobs of monsters for lower level characters to kill and then take all the drops from the lower level character's kill.

Could you implement a Cowardice or Chicken list where the offending character is depicted as a giant golden chicken for 24 hours? I feel this would shame the person into more acceptable and community oriented behavior. It is the few who abuse the goodwill and intent of the game. I believe that after a few (preferably two) complaints against a character should trigger the "golden chicken transformation."

Short of starting a forum listing people who abuse the community goodwill, I
    don't know what else to do.

The main response when get from these characters is some form of "Tough
    luck for you," "I can do it so just deal with it" or "All that matters is what I get, idiot!" Although it generally isn't so politely phrased.
    Ok if I am helping someone it usually is not for free, I understand if your talking about in a FB, but if I am helping someone with a quest or something my time NOT leveling should be compensated, if a player needs a item that was dropped and given to another player most players, that I run into, will be nice enough to trade it to another if not for free at least for NPC price, which is still a good trade. I give freely and most peps I know do too. Also if I am doing a DQ and need a certain item it helps to be with lower levels, and they are usually nice enough to trade me the items I need if they pick it up also. It usually is a symbiotic relationship between high and low levels so long as you state your intentions prior to squadding. Though I do think the chicken idea would be hilarious. As for the obscenities I think people should be able to turn others in for various reasons. I rather not hear/see all the cursing either. A revamped reporting system would be nice.
    We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abondoned; struck down, but not destroyed. b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Not sure if this has been suggested, but how about:

1. Increased speed for winged elf clerics? It doesn't quite make sense that a healer (elf too) that has to run and support characters are slower than all others (even muscle-bound barbs and bms).
    2. Accelerated 'haste' speed on ground.
    3. Increased speed for air mounts?
    4. Decreased town teleport cooldown
    5. Ability to pay more to de-fuse shards from weapons or pay a penalty (e.g. lose a shard etc). So players do not lose high grade shards fused to lower TT gears.
    6. Please please also upgrade the clerics' Celestial Guardian Seal. It is VERY silly that a Lvl 10 skill and its squad upgrade only regens 10 hp/mp - so much less that the pots regen from low lvl herbs. Clerics spent massive amounts of SP and $$ into these skill for very little reward. b:sad
  • Nitrorizor - Sanctuary
    Nitrorizor - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    - Customizable UI!
    - More Customization on Barbs
  • ashleymarieply08
    ashleymarieply08 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ability to change ones name with make over skroll
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ability to merge a chat room window into the chatbox coz its annoying for me to have that chat room window up while doing other stuff. It just takes up too much of the screen
  • Saint_drake - Heavens Tear
    Saint_drake - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    didnt see this on the list so here goes:
    need a timer to display how much time will the active buffs/curses will still last - possibly similar to how cooldown of is displayed (shade the buff icon gradually as its time runs out)
    Note that its maybe not very practical in case of statuses that stack (particularly heals)
  • Malena_Vazin - Lost City
    Malena_Vazin - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It has possibly been said but a skill/spell reset scroll, that refunds spirit and coin. I am sick of having useless spells I thought where good (looking at you hailstorm, Crown, Pitfall)

I know many people would be interested this especially if they become interested in PVP later in the game and finding they have the wrong set up.
  • esmm40
    esmm40 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    We can buy Mystical Tome Pages in the Cash shop but we cant use them to make Tomes at Thousand Streams because there is no way to get Mystical Tome Fragments.....what gives?!
  • Reardon - Heavens Tear
    Reardon - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It usually is a symbiotic relationship between high and low levels so long as you state your intentions prior to squadding.

I suggested after having an overwhelming mob lured to my location by someone on a mount only to have them stand back while my character fought them. As my character is fighting the mob, they will pick up the drops while my character fights to survive (not being able to spare the time to pick up the drops) or wait until my character is wiped out and then kill off the mob to pick up the drops.

You are right that in almost all cases the High- and Low-level characters do both gain something of value. I made my suggestion for the few cases where the higher level character abuses the game mechanics purely at the expense of the lower level characters.
    The One and Only Copper Commando Barbarian b:victory
  • crabbyone
    crabbyone Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I suggested after having an overwhelming mob lured to my location by someone on a mount only to have them stand back while my character fought them. As my character is fighting the mob, they will pick up the drops while my character fights to survive (not being able to spare the time to pick up the drops) or wait until my character is wiped out and then kill off the mob to pick up the drops.

You are right that in almost all cases the High- and Low-level characters do both gain something of value. I made my suggestion for the few cases where the higher level character abuses the game mechanics purely at the expense of the lower level characters.

A high level cleric led monsters to me watch me fight for my life and pick up my drops as "payment" for healing. I would not have been in the situation if said cleric had not repeatedly brought the mobs to me (7 times he lured the mobs to me).

I have noticed some people like to lead mobs to some one gather/collecting materials. Then while you are fighting they collect the iron or whatever and go their merry little way.

I don't mind when someone I squad with gets stuff. I don't have any problem trading (or just giving) things to someone who needs it I understand that if you ask for help with an FB the people helping may want to get something out of it. Its the people who get the mobs to attack you that upset me. I understand that the higher you are over the monster the less drops. But for goodness sakes ask someone first to set up an understanding, don't blind side them and leave them feeling used and abused.

By the way, I love the Golden Chicken idea.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    esmm40 wrote: »
    We can buy Mystical Tome Pages in the Cash shop but we cant use them to make Tomes at Thousand Streams because there is no way to get Mystical Tome Fragments.....what gives?!

they are 1mil each atm...
This discussion has been closed.