"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Options

Comments

• Zhangjunyi - Sanctuary
    Zhangjunyi - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Another little thing that might not take too much programming:

Would it be possible to add the creases/wrinkles that the male human/elf characters can have to female character creation as well?
  • zatics
    zatics Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I really like the idea that you could choose the color of the clothes when they are bought from the boutique.
    This way you can get the color you want and spend more time doing other things like leveling your character.
  • foxgirl1995
    foxgirl1995 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    did any one talk about being able to attak while on a mount? if not heres my idea:
    *be able to attak on a mount*
    *have speclie mount attaks*
    *have your pet ride with u when u are flying or riding a mount*
    *able to have 2 pets out at once*
    *have SOME bosses be tameable*
    *let your pet talk*
    *can there be like wolf,tiger,panda, and lion venomanchers too? (and bunny,evil,fox,cat, and mabe cute barbareans?)*

thats all
    [SIGPIC]FOXNA IS NOW IN ATARIDES! [/SIGPIC]
  • Wrathknight - Sanctuary
    Wrathknight - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    cool i like the showing capes/helmets aption
  • Lirgorn - Heavens Tear
    Lirgorn - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    More hot Keys (NOT using 1-6 and F1-F8) - Target closest mob, cycle mobs/players in range, cycle squad, cycle squad targets (assist attack), auto camera lock (locks onto attaking player/mob). Im sure there are many many others aswell.

Personal PvP kill count viewable (like the rankings).

More interesting and varied wraith attacks. For example having a selection of bosses attack a major city.
    Currently playing:
    Lirgorn - Heavens Tear - Lv.7X Wiz - Elysium
    Akkari - Lost City - Lv.4X Archer - Guildless (as of 19/02/09)

Rolling Harshlands upon release! Archer all the way!
    Rule34!

Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and he can promptly forget he ever didnt know and call people "noobs" in the fishing forums.
  • Aluarn - Lost City
    Aluarn - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    For those wondering why I am not updating... My right arm was broken during an operation just two weeks ago and though I am not in a cast anymore (Metal plate holding it together) it is still quite hard for me to type at all. Will update as soon as I can which will hopefully be next week. By then I am hoping my wrist is not so stiff anymore.b:sad In the moment it is still quite painfull if I do too much. b:surrender

That, inexcusable. JKZ. Poor you. b:sad

WTF? They broke your arm, whilst operating on you? Or you broke your arm, and had an operation? b:shocked
    I refuse to make a creative signature.
  • Archwillow - Sanctuary
    Archwillow - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I did not see this in the list you have but I have read where people would like to have it elsewhere.

1. Ability to craft higher grade materials from the lower grade version. This will make items like organic glue more valueable.

I love some of the suggestions out there and hope they get implemented. Especially the idea of trying out colors before you buy them from the seamstress.
  • Xavtiln - Sanctuary
    Xavtiln - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    you should be able to transfer your characters form each of the three servers. what do you guys think?
  • Sminerbarb - Heavens Tear
    Sminerbarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i think it would be very usefull to be able to make pets smaller or slightly transparent to the person using them because my magmite gets in the way while im trying to target monsters
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    - Add PvP Damage reduction to flesh ream just like every other skill in the game.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Xtonyx - Heavens Tear
    Xtonyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i want pancakes o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~sig by Saitada, a total badass b:laugh
  • Flame_tail - Sanctuary
    Flame_tail - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i think i would lime 2 remove my hp/mp charms and not have 2 keep it on at all time for times like duels cleric friend ect.
    i also think there needs 2 be less cut and past in the codeing(monster remakes emotes look like skills every wep looks similer)
    and finally i think there should be more hotkeys for classes like mages (2many skills fot the 2 little bars)
  • Archwillow - Sanctuary
    Archwillow - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    1. Ability to keep track point name and only "modify" the coordinates on a track point from the coordinate assistant without having to delete it.

2. Ability to "search" specific NPC across the entire world (ie: type in name instead of coordinate) in the coordinate assistant.

3. As for the HP/MP charm, they shouldn't "tick" during/after duels or deaths until HP/MP has recovered to above 51%/76%. Other option: the charms are disabled for 1 minute after dueling or death.

4. When you have a quest highlighted, place target NPC dot on map.

5. Ability to trade boutique gold in trade window.
  • Lyzzern - Lost City
    Lyzzern - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    - New Weapons For Mages:
    - Magic Crystal (Like Invoken in ESO): A flying glowing crystal with many magic attack and almost none physical attack.
    - PolePatakas (Lol) Half Physical hal Magical weapons for Venomancers who like to cast spells but also like to have physical damage.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2508297003&dateline=1263853257[/SIGPIC]
    Asoteric Runewolf just pwned you b:victory

(Yet another player who has quit this game :>; See you in Forsaken World)
  • Aezy - Sanctuary
    Aezy - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Holy ****, 20 pages. No I didn't read them all. However I DID read the list of things on the first page. Id like to addendum.

Completely resizable UI windows, ie. the chat windows, inventory, etc, anything that pops up or has an overlay would be nice to be resized. Along that note, font size changing, like the tiny font on the minimap circle that shows your coordinates, needs to be sized up at least (very hard to see clearly on 1650x1080W).

Also, I heard that EU servers and others are cheaper to buy gold than our US server, thats not right IMO. Please lower our costs.

Also, being able to choose what color pigment we got would even out the costs of all them. As it is, most are 95-200k and black is a whopping 400k+. I realize supply and demand, but obviously theres a market to choose.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Updated at last! b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lcewolf - Lost City
    Lcewolf - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=202291

I agree to the lvl limit on PKing, I made a thread on this so consider it pls. (Ignore the stuff at the end, just a fight with RQ and CQ. The answer is no I think cause most people are higher lvl.. Maybe make it an option? People who have it on or safe from way higher lvls.
    Lvl 16 Barbarian-Sacrifice
    Lvl 31 Venomancer-Waffles

I'm going to join Dreamweaver and see how it goes!

RETIRED... Ask MagicZ
  • Errone - Heavens Tear
    Errone - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This has probably been said many times, but here goes nothing:

All venomancers turn into foxes, and all barbarians turn into white tigers. That's great, but some of us wish that we could transform into our respectable animals. For example, a bat venomancer could transform into a little bat that would have a fixed height, and could be manuvered just as the fox would. For the barbarians... say the wolf barbarian could transform into a big riding wolf instead of a white tiger.

It's just one of those little wishes that most venomancers and barbarians wish. I understand how much work that developers have to go through in order to make a game. Especially a game like this one. Maybe for another expansion or something, this can be introduced. In any case, this is a wonderful game... which has gotten me hooked right from the start.
  • aryannamage
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Both things are already in the list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katiraz
    katiraz Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Natural, dark-skin lip colors. I tried making a character with dark skin and all the brown lip colors are really...not brown. They're really weird and don't match the skin colors at all. Perhaps the lip color palette should be changed to be the same as the skin color palette.

Also, this has probably been suggested many times, but I'm still bothering to suggest it again: everyone should be able to carry anyone. If the makers of PWI consider it to be too controversial or whatever the reason for a man to carry a man or a woman to carry a woman, why not have them be a passenger on a mount, no touching, just standing together on the mount or sitting separately if it's a riding mount. Then they could leave the rest the way it is - how men can carry women in their arms. Of course, for the mount thing, you'd need a mount, but I think it would be a nice compromise.
  • aryannamage
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Already... in... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Black_Ghost - Heavens Tear
    Black_Ghost - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    faction Wars For Guilds That Don't Own Land. Free And Helps Prepare Guilds For Tw.
  • Keita_ibuki - Sanctuary
    Keita_ibuki - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Not sure if it's in or not, but adding to previewing clothing in boutique, being able to preview any color for the clothing also. More hairstyles in general, (for both male and female), more gloves, individual gloves for male and females (no set), battle scar face preset (adjust how many scars, how big), if anything i listed is already there, my apologies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lvl 4x Fist-Bm- Keita, Lvl 6x Cleric- Shinron, Lvl 6x Veno- Sierna (Sanctuary server)

Lvl 3x Fist Blademaster (Dreamweaver server)

Leader of Exceed faction- Together we will exceed beyond all limits b:cool.

"Death will follow you, no matter where you go"...
  • Aluarn - Lost City
    Aluarn - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    To be able to see how many arrows you have left by hovering the mouse over the on-screen symbol
    (I frequently run out of arrows and die when fighting mobs, as I can never remember to check...)
    I refuse to make a creative signature.
  • threestepsahead
    threestepsahead Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Galewind spurs is used for mounts but not for wings, if you want new wings in a low lvl there is nothing like the Galewind spurs that lowers the lvl requisite of the pet from 60 to 20.

make a new Spurs or use the Galewind spurs so that high lvl wings can be used for low lvl char,b:laugh

Best regards,

_Healing_You.
  • Lagonir - Lost City
    Lagonir - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yea I DEFINATELY agree with more races or classes, as I really enjoy making and trying out new classes.. but now i've made like 5 of each. I think something along the lines of an undead race (kind of like WoW.. hehe) would be really cool.

Cheers.
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I sayed it once and alot of ppl sayed it before and more ppl will say it later please hear this out:

Class:Wizard

Skill: Wizard summons an Elemental Guardian from one of the three elements to serve as a tank for a short period of time requires one spark to summon(only one guardian is summoned at a time).

Logic: You know the reason its not about squishness its about being squishy with no proper damage and DPS to make up for it.

I hope this guide is not just a "WISH" list more like a place where devs actually get ideas and have a feel of the place..
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
  • Simbal - Heavens Tear
    Simbal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Rent or Buy a market store zone for players and factions..no more cat shops..

Remove the baught item expence of useing the auction house so it encourages more usage..and the time should be extended aswell.

by creating either player owned or rented shops or faction owned or rented it will free up players to play the game and lag will lessen with less players being afk in cat shops so less players on at a time

I rarley look in areas that are swamped with cat shops anyhow..I use the auction mainly.

A Faction house..were faction members may access a Faction Bank there own banks and other different activity's..

Mages should be able to teleport themselfs and party members to specific spots across PWI..

Clerics should be able to summon party members to them..

Bank's fully opened ones should be a HELL OF ALOT BIGGER..same with inventory's there to small they must be made bigger. There should be tab's in both bank and inventory or slotted bags

Mat requirment for projectile weapons should be alot less...it hard to wanna make them when you have to have almost 3 times the mats for a small amount of projectiles
  • fransnip
    fransnip Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It would be great to be able to switch a character to a different account or allow to play 2 characters on the same account at the same time. I developped 2 mid to high lvl characters and want another person in my house to play with me.
    For now, someone in my house would have to create a new account and a brand new character when all they want is to use an exisiting character on my account and squad up with me.
    Who has not been wanting to have their brother, wife or kids playing along with a character you made for them?
  • Noldo_cuar - Sanctuary
    Noldo_cuar - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Producing shot/arrows and materials increase your production skill. As i'm an archer craftsman helps me out by making arrows you have to CRAFT the arrows that should give you exp. but it doesn't i suggest this is implemented very soon.
This discussion has been closed.