"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Options

Comments

• Phoenixrisen - Heavens Tear
    Phoenixrisen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Making an all class pet that has its own inventory and can be set to auto pick up items droped by monsters. Either adding the ability to existing all class pets or making one to be sold in boutique. Could even just add an ability 4 pet to pick up item and it to go to ur inventory 4 both all class and veno pets.b:victory
  • Aezy - Sanctuary
    Aezy - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Could even just add an ability 4 pet to pick up item and it to go to ur inventory 4 both all class and veno pets.b:victory

I wish that many times when playing my veno.

Also not in the list: PLEASE remove the 20 minute extension from auction house bids. EBAY doesnt have it, other game auctions dont have it. In a "live" auction people must be present to bid, whereas this notifies you by mail that your bid is outbid and you can get to the auction with time to spare. That doesnt happen if someone outbids you with a minute to go on ebay or something.
    Yes, I support ninja-bidding.
  • Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    If you're in a server that's way to populated you should be able to switch to another server with the character you have now. I have a level 54 Cleric now and when i heard that they will release more servers with some being on the East Coast I was mad cause of the fact that I can't take my character with me if I wanted to switch over to a different server to escape the lag of Sanctuary Server.

My suggestion to remedy the situation is to open a "Switch Server" option onto the characters here on the site or possibly in game. You could request to switch a character over to another Server and, after waiting for the data to transfer, would be able to play on the different servers with the same character.

now understood that there would be some issues to this suggestion such as two characters possibly dwelling in the same server with the same name, rule breakers trying to escape by going to other servers and things like that but here would be a few solutions to that.

There could be an area that could take the character from one server to another in the game. This area would basically be a giant portal to the other servers. Once used your character is bound to the server you switched into for the next 7 days.

To avoid any possible same-name characters in the same server the database in the server would have their name until a time when that person has left the server to another. with a 1 or 2-day lag period the name would be off the list and some1 with a name like that could easily switch over. Granted characters with common names that there would be one in every server but I'm sure the people at PWE can figure some way around that.

For rule-breakers switching to different server in order to escape the law there could be a restriction that makes them unable to switch a server if an investigation has been launched on that character for matters of rule-breaking in anyway.

To decrease major traffic by switching nearly all characters into different servers have only a restriction of 1 character a week on each account to switch over.

I hope that this idea of mine can make it in the game cause i really want to go to some of the new servers with the same character when they open.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Too many posts to read here in this thread and not enuf time to read them all. So forgive me if I say soemthing somebody else already said.

Guild: Announce in guild chat when members level

Fashion: More attention made to the male clothing being offered. Much of it is kind of ****, and the lady players are requesting more beefcake/macho fashions for the male characters in game.

Armor: I'd like to see some more customization added somehow maybe. Like have 1 star armor look one way, but 2 star look maybe a bit better somehow. And 3 star armor better yet. Same with the weapons, make the weapons look cooler, as the quality of them increases. ect ect...

Hotbars: I'd like to see some more hotbars available. Some of us like to have other things on our hotbars besides skills. Personally I'd like to see the hotbars reworked completely. I'd like the ability to add as many as I wanted, and be able to click and drag them into different shapes like rectangles, squares, and be bigger than the ones we currently have.

Bank, and Inventory: I'd like to see these interfaces reworked, so things can be organized a bit better, and maybe the various item icons a little larger. Or maybe allow us to store things in boxes stored in our banks. Where we can organize boxes for various things, allowing us to sort out our stuff, making more storage, and easier to find what we looking for.

Male Character Models: I'd like to see them improved a tad. The females in the game look fantastic, but the dudes look well umm kind of dull.

Gameplay: Some more content somehow added requiring more group play. Too much soloing, and not enuf grouping happening.

Gameplay: Some sort of combat lock needs to be added. Waaaaaay to much kill stealing going on by idiots. When you engage a mob, nobody else outside of you or your group should be allowed to attack.

Thanks! b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    the only reason male chars look dull ams female chars look fantastic..

is cuz males spend about 5 minutes doing thier whole look tops..

and females spend 3-4 hours on just doing thier face graphics b:chuckle
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
  • dikman
    dikman Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I totally agreed with buyback items from the npc
    because i accident sold my tt70 footgear and i want it back T_T
  • Isathara - Sanctuary
    Isathara - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Dunno if this sounds a bit unreasonable, but,
    Fully customizable hotkeys. IE - In the UI window, you see a little keyboard and you can drag your skills and items/faction/item/quest shortcuts to the hotkeys you want.
    ^ Would help a lot for versatility. Less adjustment needed for people who are used to I = Inventory, B = Inventory, etc etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Luminary] Is looking for members, and I'm looking for friends! <3 -PM Me In game!-
  • Nnn - Sanctuary
    Nnn - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    hopable servers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NNN-SANCTUARY
  • dervishhex1
    dervishhex1 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    well from what i see i like the one guys idea about switching the servers i found a faction on another server that i really like and i wish i could switch my main over to it

idk if any one mentioned this but i thought it would be cool to make it so that u have a god side like all the normal char then make a wraith side were u join the wraith and help them

othere than that i like the game alot b:victory
  • Magicz - Dreamweaver
    Magicz - Dreamweaver Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Make the character avatar also show guild! That would be helpful
    Member of Dynasty! BTW RBorn died b:sad

ARCANE b:dirty > LIGHT b:surrender!!! b:angry b:angry b:angry

Current Goal: SPAM teh_fishey!

Highest PvE Attack: 22k on FB59 Drake Boss, non-sparked, non-critted, BM dragon, Veno Amped debuffed Sandstorm, lvl 62 Attack, ARCANE FTW!!! b:dirty
  • Xbloodragex - Lost City
    Xbloodragex - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    place auras in the game to some heros
    eg. Increase/ decrease Phys. Def in a 5 meter radias xD
    or. Increase attack speed or sumthing

jus a thought
  • Xbloodragex - Lost City
    Xbloodragex - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    also be able to strafe while casting spells =P
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Allow it so slow debuffs work on flying targets in PVP.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lovehina24
    lovehina24 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    well i have a good suggestion to help everyone ,make the Phoenix in the server in heaventear to not over power the other class and remove it from being let to got in TW, i find it not fair or the other class when venos over power than with the phoenix it just not fair for them ><
    [SIGPIC]XXCAMUXX & LoneDragon[/SIGPIC]
  • Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Have the clocks in game be adjustable to differnent timezones. it's annopying reading 8:00 on the TW map and have to keep telling myself "ok 11:00. need to remember that" or having to think of when the dungeon races and arena matches are going on because the clocks are too slow or too fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryangle - Lost City
    Tryangle - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It would be very helpful if the assist action worked on mobs as well. For instance...you are a cleric and you are healing the tank. You hit Assist to cast a spell at the mob, then you need to heal the barb again...you should be able to hit assist on the mob to get back to the barb.
  • Ruumatsuku - Lost City
    Ruumatsuku - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I was wondering if there is a way to add voice chat available in private, faction or squad chat?
    Please don't hate... Be happy and enjoy life. b:thanks
  • brudi
    brudi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'd like to be able to change my status to better let my faction know when I am afk. please.
  • LinaHeinric - Lost City
    LinaHeinric - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I would like to see an expansion of the Marriage system, meaning couples bieng abel to use one or more skills from their partner.(exccept for flying, pets and turning into a beast of course).

I'd also like to see something where guild members or mybe just (Executer, Marshal,Director and Leader) are able to viev last log on time of evey member.

b:thanks
  • Taishizen - Heavens Tear
    Taishizen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    not really sure if this should go in here or not.

but make it so that when you get so close to an npc
    that your aerogear disables.

i'm so sick of not being able to click on the npc.
    yes i know you can shift click but even then i
    can't see where to click.
  • Mykqar - Heavens Tear
    Mykqar - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    How about a 5m "No Cat Shop' zone around NPC's?
    Planetary Travel Agent
  • Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    how about make a personal KoS list for each player and when you right click on someone avatar there will be an option: ADD TO KoS
  • keye
    keye Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i'm not sure if anyone else noticed but the hell hound mount on PW looks almost exactly like the Bloody Wolf mount that was Priviously used on Shaiya. i'm not saying u should worry too much about it. but u should probably try to be a bit more careful Perfect World GM's. u could get into a bit of trouble if someone takes this seriously. Try something more orignal next time, k?^^

Bloody Wolf image
    http://wiki.aeriagames.com/shaiya/index.php?title=Blood_Wolf

Hell Hound image
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/hell-hound-mount-1631
  • keye
    keye Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i'm not sure if anyone else noticed but the hell hound mount on PW looks almost exactly like the Bloody Wolf mount that was Priviously used on Shaiya. i'm not saying u should worry too much about it. but u should probably try to be a bit more careful Perfect World GM's. u could get into a bit of trouble if someone takes this seriously. Try something more orignal next time, k?^^

Bloody Wolf image
    http://wiki.aeriagames.com/shaiya/in...tle=Blood_Wolf

Hell Hound image
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/new...und-mount-1631
  • Mosa - Harshlands
    Mosa - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    a double post but wow I couldnt till which is which..

copy paste powers????

but who took from who cuz PW originally been longer on than shaiya counting the chinese one which had these mounts at the time..
    formerly known as mosabi-heaven's tear..

you know that wizard that kicked your **** b:victory..

now I just own wizards at the new servers b:victory
  • Rushiru - Lost City
    Rushiru - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i suggest that it's possible for users to view their opened tickets and add additional infos, like screenshots and so on, and also view if it's being worked on and at what kind of stage the ticket is atm.

furthermore i suggest to be able to type in the problem users have ingame when using the contact gm button.

those 2 things would make things easier for users as well as for the gms/developers.
  • merlexis
    merlexis Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    A keyboard shorcut to self target. I desperately want this.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    try escape
  • SATII - Lost City
    SATII - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Seriously. Make it so the cleric's Magic Shell buff's timer refreshes when it's recast. It's really annoying to be in an FB or HH and have the buff run out in the middle of a boss that casts magic -_-.
  • Buki - Lost City
    Buki - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hey, can u please add:

"Bouth the players should agree to start a pk against each other or there should be a button to choose so other players cant pk u"

The reason y i want this is because ive recently been pkd a lot without even wanting it and i lost really much because of it and thats y i need it to be like that, i mean figure out what it feels like when ur in the middle of a quest and are 20 miles from the closest town and the enemies hp is like 5 and then someone comes from behind like lvl 90 and "BAM!" and u have to go all the way back to town to and buy new hay for like 50k because someone lvl 90 wanted to have fun, its so damn frustrating! :(
This discussion has been closed.