"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Comments

• Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This would fall under the Control category.

A button to cast on self would be amazing. Like holding shift will heal yourself regardless who you're targeting. Would make clerics' lives a lot easier.
  • Arcane_tiger - Harshlands
    Arcane_tiger - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    At faction levels two and three, there be more slots for marshals and executors
    (More people needs more managers...)
    I refuse to make a creative signature.
  • blackic3
    blackic3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I didnt see it on the list, maybe i missed it. But an Account Based Friend list would be nice.
  • czakalaka
    czakalaka Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Im really intresting how many and when someone or even one of this suggestion will added.

over 80% of this suggestions are in 99% of all MMORPGS around the world,
    1% is Perfect World, without show buff duration time, lvl buffs and all other suggestionsb:angryb:angry

Admins/mods/developers remember!
    Our suggestions are not borned from head, but from players experience with all games even played.
    Please dont **** Perfect World and let this game evolve.
  • Weng - Heavens Tear
    Weng - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Can we add a "shortcut" for combining soulstones?

Say for the Crazy Stone quest. In order to make level 4 gems we needed to purchase 27 level 1 gems and combine them.

Currently, we have to click on Level 2 gems, maximum button, combine. Then level 3 gems, maximum button, combine. Then finally level 4 gem, and combine.

Could the system auto calculate the required gems in your inventory so all we have to do is click on the level 4 gem directly, and combine? Then the system will automatically combine all the lower level gems to produce the level 4 gem we need?

-Weng
  • manfor
    manfor Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Here is a suggestion about the cash shop.

There needs to be a way to buy several of the same item in the boutique at once. I.E I want to spend 50 gold on battle pet packs, as it is now I would have to click buy then confirm 100 freakin times >_< gah, it would be so awesome if the option to buy all 100 at once was implemented. I'd even be fine with having to confirm 2 or 3 times in case someone put the wrong amount.

For anyone who thinks that buying lots of the same item isn't a common occurrence, I can think of a few times it'd happen: buying pet packs wanting to get a herc/nix. buying wind widgets to upgrade aero gear. and the most common would be if you are a seller of such items you'd be buying several of the item potentially once or more a day.

A natural follow up to the above suggestion would be to be able to use or "open" several of the same item at once. Again an easy example would be the pet packs, using the above example once I bought 100 pet packs I'd have to sit there and click and wait on each of those 100 packs. This isn't quite as bad as buying from the boutique but for someone like me who plays on a satellite internet connection where you have a minimal latency of 600ms (just due to the laws of physics) opening all 100 of those packs could take several minutes.

so basically "buy several of same item all at once" and "open/use several or an entire stack of a certain item" or hopefully you can think of a better way to phrase that lol.

Thank you for taking the time to read all that. b:bye
    Satellite Internet: The permanent "hold on a sec" connection

Always ready with the S'mores and hot dogs for when the flames get going.
  • justtoosexy
    justtoosexy Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Add a gender change option to the makeover scroll.
  • Jonavolaii - Dreamweaver
    Jonavolaii - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Option to attach a binding token to clothing to make them special clothing, only looks count, no requirements and no stat increases, just like normal special clothes: Thats a lot of clothes...

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=243242

This would be in boutique
  • Laurel - Harshlands
    Laurel - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Allow all characters to get all skills
    EX: A venomancer can get a barbarian's skills
  • Laurel - Harshlands
    Laurel - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Some new ideas for pets, monsters, and mounts.

Centaur pet (levels 20, 25, 30, etc...)

Satyrs, fawns, or pans (top half man bottom half goat) (levels 15,19, etc...)

Octopus monster

OX or mule mount (Level 40)

gazelle pet

UNICORN PET (Level 30)

Pegasus flying mount/Walking mount

Bat flying mount

Flying Fish (flying mount or swimming mount)
  • Lunar_rose - Harshlands
    Lunar_rose - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Please add veno mer form
  • Reardon - Heavens Tear
    Reardon - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Create T-Shirts with customizable logos. A sample of sayings could be "Got Coin?", "Will work for Training Esoterica", "My Guild Rules" or something of that nature. There also could be scrolls to change the logo.

Other clothing pieces could be: bicycle helmet, bicycle pants, spandex type shorts.

Customizing the color of the characters armor.
    The One and Only Copper Commando Barbarian b:victory
  • hellhounds9714
    hellhounds9714 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ok, wow... The Easter event was not even fair to any low ranked players that did not Have any fast mounts or anything of that sort. Any level 30 or higher was being killed by 80+ players and stood no chance, then if they was not being killed, they was not able to get to an egg fast enough due to the fact that there to slow to move from one side of a place to another. Higher players benefited from this event and that is it.... I believe it was rigged and very unfair. PWI needs to rethink there events to benefit all.
  • Wierdonedemo - Sanctuary
    Wierdonedemo - Sanctuary Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    A housing and city building system will be great,also guild castels.
  • Semrarose - Sanctuary
    Semrarose - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I was just wondering if any of the suggestions posted in this thread have actually been implemented yet?
  • Wierdonedemo - Sanctuary
    Wierdonedemo - Sanctuary Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I was just wondering if any of the suggestions posted in this thread have actually been implemented yet?

Well i don`t see any of the suggestions implemented in the game but the admin said that they are working on a few.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    As BM

I want an skill opposite to knockback effect. In other words, I want to bring my enemy close to me.

Why, because BM's are not ranged class. If you want, just make this skill applicaable for PVE.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i think wizards should have a move called inferno

what would happen is, you cast it on one person/mob and if they are within 2m to another person for more than 1 second the other person gets it as well, make it stackable, DOT spell that lasts 1.5 miniute, ticks once every second
    having 1 on you should do 1/2 of the damage done on the first person which would be 1/50 of the caster's base magic attack. make it so that if the wizard dies then the spell will end.

or Doom
    once cast if wizard is stunned for the duration of the spell or until dead, if wizard does not die within 5 seconds, target starts getting fire damage which will be 1 per second start at 1 then double every time after that (fire damage)
    eg
    the target would probably dead by now
    make it so that purify has 20% chance of fixing it
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    As BM

I want an skill opposite to knockback effect. In other words, I want to bring my enemy close to me.

Why, because BM's are not ranged class. If you want, just make this skill applicaable for PVE.

its called polearm
    you guys run fast enough + have jump skills
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    its called polearm
    you guys run fast enough + have jump skills

I know what you are saying but having the option of closing a mob on you is way better.

Similar to the Scorpio skill on MK.b:victory
  • Dilorie - Dreamweaver
    Dilorie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    what this game needs is cape visuals, like lord of the ring capes.
  • helfyre
    helfyre Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I feel there should be an undead race with necromancers and death knights.
  • MitsUrogy - Heavens Tear
    MitsUrogy - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    these might be good,,,

*let barb be able to use fists or spears with their own barb skills
    [logic= a barb fight bare hands in tiger mode, why can't they do that in normal mode. barb miss alot unless they use accuracy powder or have demon blood bath, so a spear will balance barbs a lil, to have high HP n same time high accuracy, this will also give them a chance to wear LA to tank against magic mobs...which is a barb job*tanking*]
    *add new types of melee weapons (chain-axe) that will expand its range to hit running targets before they run and gets a chance to heal their selves, just like god of war kratus weapon
    [logic= melee range is pathetic when facing long ranged users who can also slow you downb:surrender unless u sneak behind them like a ninja you'll be killed where they see you(range of 6m or so) p.s. barbs are not ninjas with that body XD
    *lots of RPG game have a thing called (AoE normal attacks) meaning, if a spear user swings hes spear he should hit 3 to four mobs in the spear range, but they dontb:shocked poleaxe user also have the same thing
    [logic= melee AoE skills have somehow long cool down so it will all the time..AoE/run/let cool down a lil/ AoE/run/ blabla,,, that is really lame

n btw..i noticed in pwdatabase.com that there r new types of weapons (wips)
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/itype/291
    i think this mean that u guys really listen to our suggestions and some times they see light b:victory
  • Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear
    Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    "fairness to lower lvls" read my thread to wat i mean by that
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Dear Gm, please fix DQ items drop rate . It's competely ridicilous the time i spend on attempt to get those. I agree that if mob equal to your level that default settings are good but jessus when you must to kill 10! even 5 levels mob lower then you drop rate kinda ridicilous.Moreover DQ is kinda only way except daily quest to progress on high levels. Especialy it fells when your level way over then DQ required but not enough for next available higher DQ's, meaning when you forced to do 61 but your level is 67-70.b:surrenderb:angry
    Ty for your time.
  • Dunergo - Sanctuary
    Dunergo - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Fall Damage and Drowning?
    just to add realisim?

It would make for more interesting world travel and water based fighting.

just a thought.

Just wait til u do the underwater quests or aerial quests..U will hate yourself if this happens.
  • iamparticle
    iamparticle Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Duke Nukem char skin OR a boss in the form of Duke Nukem

-I'm kicking a** and chewing bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum.-
  • themystic
    themystic Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ok everyone loved the jones blessing.. ever thought of making a 7 day jones blessing to sell in the cash shop? I know alot of ppl would gladly pay say 3 gold for it.
  • Kyttn - Sanctuary
    Kyttn - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The #1 thing i want to be able to do in PWI is to be able to tame the town pets, like the dog, cat, horse, etc. and be able to ride a horse if you catch one. Although make it easy to kill and hard to tame. For the cat and dog, have them not able to attack, just for show. THX!!!b:victory
  • _Tarrith_ - Sanctuary
    _Tarrith_ - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    TARRITH"S TOP 10 CHANGES :-

1. The quest log being resizable, some of the quest menu's get cut off.

2. If in window mode, the main map gets cropped if the window is stretched to a custom size (may just be me).

3. The blue sparkles effect removed when flying in first person (winged elf)

4. The head wings being optional.

5. Even though I am wearing a helmet in inventory...there is not one on my head...strange.

6. The removal of the Double Jump...it's just silly...really.

7. To be able to double tap the forward key to run in a certain direction. Clicking on the ground all the time or holding the forward key becomes tiresome.

8. Drowning...wish I could breath underwater for that long XD

9. Comtinuous forward momentum when falling with wings...It's called gliding.

10. Short names....GRRRRR eveone (or most of the population in this world) has a second name. There is not enough letter to choose my usual name that I choose in EVERY game. Extend the limit PLEASE.
This discussion has been closed.