"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Options

Comments

• IpoopAlot - Sanctuary
    IpoopAlot - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    TARRITH"S TOP 10 CHANGES :-

1. The quest log being resizable, some of the quest menu's get cut off.

2. If in window mode, the main map gets cropped if the window is stretched to a custom size (may just be me).

3. The blue sparkles effect removed when flying in first person (winged elf)

4. The head wings being optional.

5. Even though I am wearing a helmet in inventory...there is not one on my head...strange.

6. The removal of the Double Jump...it's just silly...really.

7. To be able to double tap the forward key to run in a certain direction. Clicking on the ground all the time or holding the forward key becomes tiresome.

8. Drowning...wish I could breath underwater for that long XD

9. Comtinuous forward momentum when falling with wings...It's called gliding.

10. Short names....GRRRRR eveone (or most of the population in this world) has a second name. There is not enough letter to choose my usual name that I choose in EVERY game. Extend the limit PLEASE.

Wow...the double jump is useful...I enjoy it. And the underwater quest with drowning added? I lose enough exp if I die by a monster. Let alone dying under water by accidental suicide, thank you very much. and the auto pilot implent satisfies your #7, suggest you try it.
  • _Tarrith_ - Sanctuary
    _Tarrith_ - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Wow...the double jump is useful...I enjoy it. And the underwater quest with drowning added? I lose enough exp if I die by a monster. Let alone dying under water by accidental suicide, thank you very much. and the auto pilot implent satisfies your #7, suggest you try it.

Double jump may be useful, but when was the last time you saw any person being able to pull off that particular feat? Why not just increase the hight of the single jump and be done with it. :P

Underwater quests...errr take a breath? Surface like you have to in the multitude of games since...well since I can remember. Or maybe make it so you have to drink a potion of underwater breathing or something :P

Autopilot...If I wanted to stuff around with autopilot I would have. I personally would just find it easier not to have to stuff around with autopilot or clicking millions of times on the ground or keep my finger pressed on the forward button until my fingers' circulation gets cut off and my finger starts going numb.

But wait a second...you have chosen three things to disagree with me on or take shots across my bow with derogatory remarks. Have you no positive comments or are you just trying to be a troll.

Tarrith

Oh and BTW I have to agree witha previous poster. Fall damage, you cant expect to fall a million feet up and expect to live. So you lost some EXP...then you should have thought about that before running out of mana. :P
  • IpoopAlot - Sanctuary
    IpoopAlot - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    K, ask a no armor, or even light armor character that running out of air under water, while still being hit, and breathing for a second or two, and have to take slow refreshing HP pots, great idea...Not to mention breathing potions just gives people even more **** to buy, either in-game coin, or real life cash, either way, starts to get expensive when we need to continue to add things we have to buy. Amongst that, this is Perfect World after all. I'm Perfectly content with a World I can survive 70 meters up. And for the record, the double jump allows a viable height option. We don't have sensor-built keyboards that base our taps off pressure, which would mean the times I don't need a large jump, I'd be unable to minimize the height. The buildings and landscapes were built with a double jump focus. Hence your noob quest you did about learning the double jump...Regardless, you're picking at wanting realistic-type features in a game that makes you kill non-realistic mobs with non-realistic classes using non-realistic skills and using non-realistic mounts and aerogear. Enough said.
  • Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear
    Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    male venos and female barbs

i can just see the female barb.. AMAZON WOMAN XD
  • Rawrmuse - Heavens Tear
    Rawrmuse - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    soo more mounts would be coolb:chuckleand all the prettty fashion from ecatomb^^pretty pls:D
  • Sweetmilk - Sanctuary
    Sweetmilk - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    1.) The ability to change the server that your character is located on, and all items.
    2.) Reduce the amount of boxes needed to be opened and received for the legendary pets. (You received a box in turn you open this box and receive a box containing a set amount of feathers or source, then again you need to open a box.)
    3.) Allow each person to customize the auto-pathing sysem. (Currently it only flys in a straight line, it would be nice to be able to set more than one destination or to be able to make it move along roads.)
    4.) The ability to unbind items that you bound to your character, without destruction of the item.
    5.) The ability to put on and remove hp and mp charms at will.
    6.) Sell stones at the apothecary that will allow you to teleport to town and then teleport back to that same spot.
    7.) THe ability to forfit a duel.
    8.) An information bar for all monsters, click a button and you see the monster's attack damage, range, agro range, attack type(s), and it elemental weakness.
    9.) Party duels. (Two parties of equal number of members may duel, upon request.)
    10.) "Call to Duty" for every boss needed to be killed for quests.
    11.) The ability for non-combatants to view Territory Wars while in progress, an observation from above so the PVP players do not get confused who the combatants are.
    12.) The ability to upload your own playlist of music to the game.
    13.) The ability to draw on the mini map so other party members can see, may possibly be able to draw on the ground as well?
    14.) Reduce the lag in Arch by:
    a.) Getting rid of cat shops.
    b.) Making an instance dungeon specifically for cat shops and not allowing them be opened outside of this instance. (Also, upgrade the auction house and remove the fee.)
    c.) Remove the fee from auction house and add the fee to the cat shops.
    d.) Limiting the amount of cat shops in an area, 1 per square inch of space possibly. (This will also organize things more.)
  • yellownumberfive
    yellownumberfive Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Never noticed it until today, but the mysterious merchant will craft physical attack rings but not magical attack rings. Maybe add matk rings to the list of things that can be crafted there as well.
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Let women pick up men and have the option to adjust the length of clothing for both male and female chars.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • _Tarrith_ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ok I have now tried the auto navigate feature. Might as well just keep clicking on the ground. I find it near next to useless...sorry.

TD
  • Blessedkiss - Sanctuary
    Blessedkiss - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I think that you should be able to adjust when the charms "tick".. what's up with 50% and 75%? Who really needs more mp at 75%, unless its over time but in this case it is instant!
  • Himntor - Lost City
    Himntor - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Umm Add "Able to see cape wearing" and maybe able to see the Level and Location of Friends in Friend list without being near to them or in Party.
  • Lono - Harshlands
    Lono - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    better archer range......!
  • Lono - Harshlands
    Lono - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Umm Add "Able to see cape wearing" and maybe able to see the Level and Location of Friends in Friend list without being near to them or in Party.

right click on friends list and hit refreash info.....
    there...
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I would also like to see people that have been PKing come up a diff color on the minimap. For example white names stay green, pink go pink, and red go red. Just so we can keep an eye on that instead of having to scan with the camera all the time.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Requeil - Harshlands
    Requeil - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    - Camo Pants (or maybe even clothes) for females
    - Hats and capes showing in-game.
    - Diving anim.
    - Roll while flying
    - Show wings while not in use
    - (forums) upload own avatars
    - To hell with Guard ___ attacking you. I don't mind it, but it's annoying when you loose EXP. (The guards attack you when you're infamous)
    - Buy fireworks from the fireworks dealers
    - More quests on lvl 12 for Wiz and Blade, because it's only Guard Captain Ning.
    - More Story quests, less fighting quests
    - Use PostBox to send letters to players on different servers
    - Add Bikini to the Butiqoue, can't find it.
    - make competitions there you can win Gold.
    -
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sunrayarrow - Sanctuary
    Sunrayarrow - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    -u should put a vacation player.I guess no1 wants 2 lose some xp from crazy stone because he/she is abroad
    -more quests at 40+ it's a hell grinding so much and losing that xp from 1 deth
    -an option for visible wings while not flying
    -more reasons for "why to be an archer" and "can an archer help me?"(remove the 1 with "it's very paintful class" and gimme a reason 2 say archers do rampage on same lvl mobs as venos, barbarians, blademasters[...] )
    -maybee a class reset note?
    -normal and special headwear
    -make an arena where u can fight all day long with people in the same lvl cathegory u don't know for prizes
    -a sign on the minimap that indicates the location of a mine in range
    -add more embrace options x3
  • RainnerII - Heavens Tear
    RainnerII - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i think one thing i would like to see is the lvl of incoming players instead of guessing from the equipment they weildb:shocked
  • Nekoshio - Heavens Tear
    Nekoshio - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Faction-
    We should have nations in the game. Factions can form alliances and you can speak across your nation!
  • Nekoshio - Heavens Tear
    Nekoshio - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Less Character Deletion Time or Deletion Passwords instead of the whole week
  • Vishunei - Sanctuary
    Vishunei - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    how about change the zoom system
  • _Tarrith_ - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    A watch mode for non participation mode so land battles can watched.
  • Golden_Rod - Heavens Tear
    Golden_Rod - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Is there any way that you guys and gals over at PW can make the all level class pets have fighting power? I mean it would be cool to have my baby foxwing help me grind. Even if the just delivered mail or picked up drops it would be cool. You could sell mail delivery scrolls or fetch scrolls and make some money off of it. Thanks, Golden_Rod
  • Hyrulien - Lost City
    Hyrulien - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    That Would Be Cool If Hats Could Glow With 2 Lvl5 Gems
  • f34rl3ss
    f34rl3ss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    How about a teleportation spell that leader can call other members of party to him on the map? or you can tele to other members on map. Speaking of spells how about a general potion for remedy of poison you can purchase. I am darn tired of being killed by poison at the last minute an no remedy pot to down to get rid of it. This is the first game I have ever played that didn't provide a remedy pot for poison you can buy in the pharmacy/ apothacary.
  • Vindas - Heavens Tear
    Vindas - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Add a report button. I know there's a "GM online service" button but apparently that's only for the "i'm stuck" service. I know there's also ticket submission for bugs and tech problems.

I mean have an in-game report button to report other players. There's been an overflow of bad players who are just corrupting the integrity of the game. Maybe the report button can take a screenshot or a video which recaps the past 30 seconds. Then players can type a little description of the incident, and it could be sent to a database where GM's can review the submissions.

This is mainly used for players who are being overly abusive, attacking someone personally (not in the sense of PK but in the sense of trying to be damaging to someone's real life), being racist, sexually harassing someone, or sexually soliciting a minor.

I think this is severely needed because there's no direct system which allows for proof of these kinds of misconduct, and many players are currently getting away with it. Some players take advantage of this being a game, which allows them to behave in ways that are inappropriate or even illegal in real life.
  • amiuki
    amiuki Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It would be awesome if the venomancer could have a white wolf form with ears and tale b:surrender

And if they turned into a white wolf in exchange for fox form, I'd die of the shear epic/awesomeness. b:thanks
  • Cutlsp - Lost City
    Cutlsp - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It would be cool if players couldn't attack you if they are more then 10 lvls higher then you. I'm tired of losing dolls because a level 8X decides to come repeat pk me. Or at least make it to where they can only kill you 1 time.
  • Zary - Dreamweaver
    Zary - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The option to ignore the carry request and trade request.
    There should be, however, an allowed list we can edit to our liking.
    Its so annoying to get carry/trade requests out of nowhere. Don't know
    about others, but I for one have only one person I allow to carry me b:chuckle

Also....If in a squad already, no one should be able to send an invitaion to another squad. Should say person is already in a squad....almost like a busy message. Granted, it doesnt happen alot, but enough to suggest it

Thank you :)
  • draco666
    draco666 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    here are some ideas i had

more human form attack skills for venos
    have pets be able to sell items(even all class pets)
    have a faction bank that leader has the option of letting people use
    more spirit from killing monsters and quests(within reason)
    more human form buffs(venos)
This discussion has been closed.