"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Options

Comments

• Bellatrice - Sanctuary
    Bellatrice - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If it hasn't already been mentioned--and I did try to read through all the specific suggestions, but there are so many XD--I'd like to make the following suggestions, regarding the Venomancer class:

1.) Wereform should not be restricted to fox. If one is able to gain the anthro qualities of a deer, rabbit, bat, etc...their wereforms should reflect their chosen animal side. Also, deer Venos should get a deer tail. -- Not everyone wants to be a wolf or white tiger. :P

Regarding the Winged Elf race:

1.) Upgrade wings should be just that--upgrades. Not just a color change. You spend good spirit on upgrading your basic wings through Flight Mastery. When you reach level 30 and receive the brown wings, there should be SOME benefit to actually wearing them. Insofar as I can tell, there isn't one, besides color change. And, brown? Really? b:sad

-- Sorry if these have been touched on, previously.
  • geminisfury1968
    geminisfury1968 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The mounts or non attack pets should have buffs for their owners so they can do more than just run after all why do they level up if they cant get any skills?
  • kalebraf15
    kalebraf15 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    With each level of True Form/Fox Form, the werebeast should upgrade in appearance.
  • Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    hey i know you guys are talking about changing things but since when did anything we said is in progress or has accually happen i would like the female barbs and ecpecially male venoms!!!!!! will that videa even be put to test?
    "When life gives you arrows give them back ", Divine_Demon b:sin
  • Calanon - Heavens Tear
    Calanon - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Add "Barbarians can PICK THEIR FUR COLOR"!!!!
    b:laughb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Rawr. =3

VOTE for True Forms! b:victory
    >> pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=459842 <<

Imperfect World Series: tinyurl.com/29a4b7v
    Join NOM! PM Me on the PW Forums or in-game for info!
  • catigereptile
    catigereptile Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Sorry, I'm a newb, didn't realize it would be easier to request the Malaysian version's male Asian Topknot here.

Might as well whine a little more:
    1 - two handed polearms, or at least a double-axe that looks like twin shortstaffed halberds! Asian plz!
    2 - definitely seconding the "women with more armor/women can carry men/women can be gigantic ugly hairy barbarian animals too" requests.
  • Booyah - Lost City
    Booyah - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I would like to see my own ranking on the pvp chart, along with the top 50.b:laugh
  • ColdCrush - Lost City
    ColdCrush - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Long shot suggestion but...

New Scythe weapons for the Blademaster? I'm unsure if there are actual scythes in the game but I'd like to see those as they are a blade weapon, if there isn't already..
  • Mond_chan - Heavens Tear
    Mond_chan - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Some suggestion

1st: Forbid mounts and fly pet in Archo near the npc (i know some NPCs in higher range e.g friendship and past quest)

2nd: made an "tavern" place for all ppl so the can made the kitty shops at this place and no kitty shops in archo west (lagging!!)
    e.g the south side from archo remove the little water lake towards Mrs Zoologistin
    e.g etherblade the free place in near from battel manager
    e.g Lost city the free place in near from cath. pup
    e.g. Plume the free place left side from teleporter
  • angelswing
    angelswing Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I was wondering why they have all their event soley for high level players? Everyone would like to join in the fun too.. b:cry

It doesnt have to be the same quests but one more suited for lower levels. I dunno just a thought, might even help bring in more players b:cute
  • Fridae - Sanctuary
    Fridae - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    im sure this is in here somewhere, as I know that I've seen it. I was hoping that the female clerics could stand normal like everyone else does, instead of all crazy with their chests out. How they stand right now makes boutique clothes look ...well... not as cute as they do on everyone else.
  • excellerent2
    excellerent2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I just thought of this while playing last night
    i was having a conversation with someone and I noticed someone chatting about borrowing 10mil, someone replied with "i wish"
    what if that wish came true??
    I say put a lottery NPC in the game
    charge 10k a lottery ticket, and they could have a chance to win the accumulated prize from that NPC
    now there could be a couple of these NPCS around each one dealing a different ticket (sorta like 649, super 7 etc)
    reply of what you guys think please!!!1b:pleased
  • Draolea - Lost City
    Draolea - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This has been mentioned in other posts, but how about adding "Gender Change Scrolls" or something. :P
  • xxxeno
    xxxeno Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Gender change is a good idea.

I would also like to see, the abilitly to "pick up" the same sex, and females to pick up males.

and a Character name change scroll (I would gladly pay to change the name of my main)
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    add more friends and see when they last logged on or make notes :P
  • Lyzern - Lost City
    Lyzern - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ok, I have some more suggestions:
    -Arcane Armor with more Mag Def, since Archers have almost as much Mag Def as Mages (Clerics, Wizards, Venos).
    -More magical monsters.
    -Personalized Interface (Being able to personalize even more the interface, for example: Having 5 slot bars and being able to move/rotate them all to wherever we want, choose the buttons we want for each slot and also change the hotkeys to whatever we want. That way we wouldn't need tab button to change between skills and we could use the tab to choose what monster we'll attack.
    -More AoE Skills for Tankers. I'm not a tanker, but I think the concept is pretty good, they could aggro many mobs at once and that would be pretty usefull for them.
    -More damage and less defense for Wizards. Whoever choses to be a Wizard, the only thing he/she cares about is DAMAGE, we don't care a bit about defense if they can only touch us one single time. Or at least you could make a skill transforming Defense do Mag DMG or MP to Mag DMG, some kind of buff like that.
  • esmm40
    esmm40 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Im not sure if this has been posted in the suggestion thread yet or not. IMO i think having the housing system implemented would be a nice addition to custimization. I know not everyone will care (or even see it as useful) but it will keep people like my wife on this game instead of Sims ;-) and I wouldnt mind having my very own castle either :D
  • Ceaseer - Heavens Tear
    Ceaseer - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    For those who have a family and want to get married in game without questions being asked....

Under game settings > UI > My Name

When the checkbox is clicked it currently hides your name and faction info. Can this be made to also hide the marriage title???

Same goes for other names > Player Title. Can this also hide the marriage title.

Thank you!
  • excellerent2
    excellerent2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    got another 1
    they definitly need to make water mounts
    I'm talking a Shark, Dolphin, and a whale
    special mounts could be Giant Squid, and megalodon
    :D:D
  • ssomerlot
    ssomerlot Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Either with highliting an item or if there was a certain area you could click on to look at the Average Going Market Price for any item at the active catshops. It could update the market average at the end of every week or month. This would help with people in deciding weather to buy an item at a certain price or allowing the seller to find out what the average price should be for selling something in a catshop.
  • glortor
    glortor Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Helmets and cloaks visible, but possible to disable them!
  • angelthorne
    angelthorne Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I think it would be awesome to be able to transfer a character from one server to another. Would help if drama starts or if you find new friends or faction on another server. This way you don't have to abandon a well advanced character on one to start all over again on another. maybe cost some coins or something. That's my suggestion b:thanks
  • Foxdarkcleri - Sanctuary
    Foxdarkcleri - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I would really like to see an item in the boutique for infinite haste on areogear, LOL it would probably have a time limit but it would be worth it.

plz make it so, and whats a mod, how do i get to be blue
    MY FIRST POST ALSOb:pleased
  • Foxdarkcleri - Sanctuary
    Foxdarkcleri - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    almost forgot, plz make the guys boutique shirts a little longer, many of them dont go as far down as the pants go up, leaving alittle belly showing
  • kalebraf15
    kalebraf15 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    There should be a feature in the game settings to turn off the sound of footsteps. I love the sounds of the game but the sound of the footsteps get annoying and give me a headache.
  • _underscore_ - Heavens Tear
    _underscore_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    One thing you should add to your list if your wanting personal houses is....guild halls/mansions...of course if they were to do this they would need more room/more land. Also, if we were to get houses we should also be able to share them with friends, and on top of that, we would need some way to teleport to them.
  • _underscore_ - Heavens Tear
    _underscore_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I just read breath before diving....if hunting underwater wasn't bad enough having to take a breath would be a pain, and would get annoying fast.....plus if you were going to do that might as well do the same when u reach a certain elevation when flying (as in RL) there is less oxygen as you go higher into the sky.
  • koyge0
    koyge0 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Okay maybe its just me, but when i'm trying to do a quest and i'm fighting a boss or mini boss and i get pk'd i'm outraged....i think you should do something about the pking i mean ya its fun, but put a lvl limit on it or something cause i have a lvl 30 char and i'm just walking out of archosaur and i get dropped one hit by a lvl 70 something and i'm dead....how fair is that i don't even have a chance....so i think they should put a lvl limit on pking like if your this level you can pk ppl this lvl from this lvl. or make it a opt out where you can't be pk'd.....just saying you know?
  • angelthorne
    angelthorne Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    - more than 6 spots for squads
    - lowering coin costs on skills
    - venos are already strongest characters, so make clerics able to do more than just heal. That way they don't have to have help on every quest.
    - also, have spiritual cultivation more attuned to that lvl instead of bosses 20 lvls above.
    - make it easier to get rep or raise amount of rep earned.
  • hiryy
    hiryy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    -Some minor things to the environment would be good. Some trees are missing some ends of their branches so you can see through.
    -And when barbarians shapeshift, I'd want to see different animals besides tigers. Could the true form spell turn the barbarians into something that matches their normal looks? Tigers would turn to tigers and wolves into wolves.
    -And I would want some more classes to choose from when playing, especially when playing as an untamed. There are only venomancers and barbarians. I would like to make an agile beast male, but If I did that, all my characters skills would be pretty much useless...

So in short, little fixes to here and there, new classes and fixes to old skills. :)
This discussion has been closed.