The Big Bad Report-A-Bug Thread

Comments

• Ceaseer - Heavens Tear
    Ceaseer - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Not sure if it was mentioned yet, but the Oracle I and Oracle II descriptions for exp, spirit, and coin are identical. Oracle II should be slightly more, and I confirmed this when I completed the II I did receive more exp, spirit and coin.

Oracle II = 15k exp, 3.5k spirit, 9400 coins
  • erloc
    erloc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    if luring is a bannable offense how come Sunshine on the sanctuary server has been luring cenimator for over a half hour to the people trying to kill the wicked pirate...considering people are spending lots of money buying angels from the boutique it would be nice if u can rectify the situation
  • Chouwi - Heavens Tear
    Chouwi - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Aww I found the same one, and then get back to room one.
    That made me lost many dices cuz this room is pretty easy (was the EX one).
    Plz gm do something about that.

Thanks
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Using process of elimination you can just memorize/write down the correct answers. Your guildies/friends who ran it already can help, even if they can only provide you with what ISN'T the answer. It's not that hard...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Nikolina - Lost City
    Nikolina - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    since last patch i got some weird bugs,i didn't read all topic so i don't know if anyone else had same thing?
    1st there is bug with kiss,girl turn away head from guy too early b:chuckle
    2nd thing is bigger problem..
    i can't see anyone in game,only players names.It happen b4 few days for first time but it was fixed after i re-log in,but today i try re-log like 10 times,restart pc,game,then i reinstall game,but still no use..when friend send me squad invitation i see msg blademaster send u squad invitation (he's a cleric lol -.-) and after i join squad his name look like P17856..
    here's one of screens..

28431796.png
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    If Essential Sutra is placed in a macro, when that macro is executed it will stop immediately after Essential Sutra is cast. Unfortunantly I have no way to create a screenshot of this issue.
  • Julyah - Sanctuary
    Julyah - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Nikolina:

Go to the settings (ingame) and click on the UI tab. Make sure the Customizations box is checked and on the same page set your Distance slider all the way to the right. Yours should be to the far left if you don't see people.
    Note that there's a Distance slider on the other tab as well but it affects terrain distance, the one on the UI tab affects people.

This problem occurs often if you check the Best Performance option near your character portrait. It doesn't toggle back to original everytime so whenever you use it make sure your options are where they're supposed to. Often times the Customization and Distance are the ones affected.
    [Tech Support Junkie]
    Player 1: "I dont believe this is an off-topic worthy thread."
    Player 2: "It's not even worth it for lower depths. What do we do?"
    Player 3: "Delete it?"
    Mod: "Moving this to tech support."
    edited March 2009
    This is a bug that made me a teeny bit angry. Im not sure what the issue is but I can give a personal example. Here goes...

A player shop is opened up and one item is in to be sold and another is in the basket that the player is willing to buy. Here is the catch. The title of the player's shop was "FREE MONEY", the player was selling some sort of stone for 15k each and was setting a higher price to buy it back in her basket. The problem? I bought a stone to see about this (and if I could make some money :P) and what happened was that I bought the stone for 15k, and when I went to her basket to sell it back to her. No matter what I did and where I dropped it, the stone would not be taken into her basket for me to sell it back to her. I look around and see the exact same item that she is buying as the one she just sold me and still no matter what I try, the stone will not drop into her window.

Now I really dont know what this is but you can call it a number of things... hacking/scamming/bug abuse. But idk really if this is a **** or not, but the possibility may be likely as she had no equips whatsoever, which usually most hackers try out their new tricks with (a low-level bait character). As for the bug part, someone suggested to me that the player probably set the item in her basket and somehow has no money to pay you with, so you cant drop your item in. And in the scam part? This is possibly qualified as a scam as the player offered something and in return gave you less than promised or nothing at all.

Well Ive got nothing else to say about this annoying bug or whatever it is. So my suggestion is to fix it before people start losing serious amounts of money. If not a bug, then judging by the in-game reporting system (which does not look very worked on..) nobody can punish this person that was hacking as I have sent 2 reports and have seen no response at all.

Sorry for the profusively long post but I cant be bothered to shorten it. If needed, Ill put in a screenshot. Just PM
    What signature?
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Zackey...think its cause they have no free inventory spots. Been several of those around archo. Another thread is open on it about scams.
  • Meatty - Sanctuary
    Meatty - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    There is a glitch or a bug for a boss in FB59 this is the 9th time i did it and the same boss doesnt give me exp or enything i recieve my tab for it back this is a problem for people who have to make more wine or even cause longer time to complete progress without wine plzz look into it it is a huge issue ty i will post a video of it if i have too but i beg u and i speak for lots of other people who had this problem it is time consumeing and money wasteing for this bug/glitch check it out TY
    AKA meatty
  • Meatty - Sanctuary
    Meatty - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I have a issue with mounts i have a spured panther at 10/ms and my friend has a reg panther unspurred 9/ms when we run next to each other i never pass him at all no distance is brought between us and we ran from arch to tradewinds i dont understan why my panther is lvl 11 10/ms and his is lvl 11 9/ms whats with that i pay money for a spur and it doesnt show no improvement thats soo lame my hard earned money i spend slowy i notice no improvement in some things i pay extra for im not understanding how my spurred can never pass a unspured this was used by my unspured and my spured ?????? dont know if enyone has the same problem
  • fastest21
    fastest21 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Passive Flight skill doenst increases the flyspeed? Why not?
    When i got that skill my speed was 5.5m/s & now it is 4.8m/sb:sad
  • Papa_bear - Dreamweaver
    Papa_bear - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hey, I dont' know if this is a glitch or what but I killed the first 2 bosses for my culti 49 (whatever the 1st one is named and khewi) and I never got a pop up for the 3rd one. Additionally my entire culti 49 dissapeared. Is this a glitch or will I get everything back when I get to level 49?
    fastest21 wrote: »
    Passive Flight skill doenst increases the flyspeed? Why not?
    When i got that skill my speed was 5.5m/s & now it is 4.8m/sb:sad

If you buy new wings or something then the passive skill won't carry over as its just for your starter wings I believe.

EDIT Got to 49 and the culti popped up so I was half right. Sorry!
    Executor of Dominion

Papa "Papi" Bear 6x barb of lovin's O_O
    ImaDUDEirl - veno
  • Rebela - Heavens Tear
    Rebela - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    idk if i should post here..
    but after the patch update my personalized group colours from Friends List display the default (yellow) color now. And i wanted to set the colour i had before but there is no preview color when i'm trying to make a color.
    I can manage to set them how they previously were, but i just wanted to let u know the bug..

That would be all. b:thanks
  • philip24
    philip24 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    nvm i find out whats wrong :p
  • mithrilsword
    mithrilsword Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I don't receive celestone fragments or celestone of human after quests, even tho it says i did and my inventory is no where near full.
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited March 2009
    Are you sure they're not being stacked with the celestones you already have?
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Linaeth - Harshlands
    Linaeth - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Something's going wrong when I run...I keep being sent back to my starting position over and over and I can't get anywhere. As you can imagine, it's virtually impossible to play the game this way. I was quite liking this game up to this point, and I'd like to be able to keep playing. Help would be much appreciated.
  • surtr
    edited March 2009
    Try this FAQ entry.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

• Linaeth - Harshlands
    Linaeth - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Thank you, but that entry doesn't apply to my computer...shoot, I want to fix this. Thanks for trying.
  • Nekketsu - Lost City
    Nekketsu - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Will the horrible lag in cube be fixed this week?
  • mithrilsword
    mithrilsword Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    my inventory did not have celestones to begin with. I also checked my bank. it wasnt there either. This problem is still happening...
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    theres a broken wall to the left of tailor in west archo by the boxes ( thats the wall on the opposite side of the merchant :D
  • dennin
    dennin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Im not sure if the Robe of Loong covers gloves too, but when i put it on my Xmas gloves do not show up and my hands are uncovered. when my robe is off, my gloves show up fine. I Understand it may take a while for someone to reply as this is a very minor inconvenience so iam not going to keep hectoring people about it.
  • Ceaseer - Heavens Tear
    Ceaseer - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    bump cause the description is still wrong
  • calorien
    calorien Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm stuck on the south shore of Etherblade Lake between Ehterblade and Hidden Heroes Village. I swam up to the shore here where it is steep, swimming on the surface (minimum depth) and when I tried to climb out, I could neither walk up the bank, nor resume swimming. Reported in-game to the GM, but not getting a response in a timely manner, so posting here.

http://www.citlink.net/~richvh/StuckAt485_894.jpg
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
  • Aurelli_ - Sanctuary
    Aurelli_ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hello.. Maybe not the best first post to make but i'm kinda shy..

Anyway.... I recently bought a makeover scroll through the cash shop (my second scroll) for my cleric (female) so I could change my hair back to the way it used to be.

I decided to change the form back but keep the new texture. (old texture was the one with the red stripes and the new one is the fading blended colors.)

When I changed the form and hit the done button, the hair didn't change and I still lost my scroll b:irritated

Not asking for a refund or a new scroll, just reporting. XD
  • rebourne
    rebourne Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:angry
    well, i'm expierencing since 3 days in the Cube run, when I have to kill the 5 Thrills, and that withing 60sec's, how the heck that before the last 15sec goes over, i speak to NPC and i don't get the chips and the die??b:angry
    b:shocked i LOST 15chips b:cry
  • TitTees_ - Sanctuary
    TitTees_ - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I have the same problem as the poster above, and so did many other people that did Cube as well.

At room 15, Kill for Thrill, the chip rewards, and the die, are not received when you turn in the quest. Anyway I can receive those chips or mirages back? I'm dying for my Lvl77 legendary sleeves :D

Thank you in advance [:
  • surtr
    edited March 2009
    Please submit a ticket to customer support.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

This discussion has been closed.