The Big Bad Report-A-Bug Thread

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Unable to login my character. I was flying from butterflies to DWP and my client crashed, giving me an error message with random gibberish. I can log in other characters on that account, but whenever I log Ligeia my client instantly crashes once I get past the loading screen. If this is a bug similar to the black hole at Etherblade Lake, please move my character. I'd appreciate a speedy response as I'd like to be 80 for TW.

Please try a verify from the launcher and/or holding down the "W" button while logging in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Unable to verify because it always gets interrupted and has to restart. Holding down W does nothing.

Edit: I just brought another character on another account to Dreamweaver Port and got the same error.

Edit edit: Verification finally completed, works now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Alwin - Heavens Tear
    Alwin - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i got scammed by an npc lol...sold me an item for 2M but i cant use >.>
  • faiin
    faiin Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    When i complete the cube on my 82 Blademaster I am teleported to Lottery Room #0 and there is now no NPC inside the room after the most recent patch, so with town teleport already used, I just have to sit here for 45 minutes. I am guessing that this is not working as intended, correct?
  • Freaksy - Heavens Tear
    Freaksy - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I found a bug. There is a a quest, with the name "volcanic ambassador". I would get this quest from Leader of Immolation, and "find quest" shows me there is this quest, BUT the leader dont give me anything.

Same here. This is probably a lvl 85 quest, because Leader of Immolation was looking for me since then, but there is no such quest at the NPC. I submited a ticket already, but i'm hoping that someone has actually resolved the issue already in some way.

Thanks.
  • Atheeni - Heavens Tear
    Atheeni - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    2 things to report...

First, Venomancer Er (the veno trainer in South District Archo) isn't rendered and has been replaced with 3 bold red 3D letters "ERR", I'm assuming they spell error but in any case the NPC is no longer there. You can still click on the letters and talk to them to get Veno skills but the actual character is missing.

Second, not sure if this is a bug or intended but West District Archo chat seems to be split up now. If you go into the enclosure where you pick up crazy stone and world quest the chat area there seems to have it's own area separate from the rest of West Dist. You can't see any chat going on in the rest of West if you enter this zone and vice versa. The crazy stone area seems to have formed a mini district of it's own now.
  • valius44
    valius44 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I am a barbarian and I'm lvl 20. Just lvled up, but I have no new quests, when I click the "Find Quest" button. I went to broken Bridge Village and i found out that little Daisy is looking for me. I also know that there are some people in Archosaur looking for me ! I want to know who exactly!
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited May 2009
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=281282

This is a known bug, and you can use your portal spell to get back to room 1 and leave the Cube.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• poorteg
    poorteg Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Can a gm plzzz get me out of cube, im stuck...

player name is boooost on sanc server
  • Atheeni - Heavens Tear
    Atheeni - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    valius44 wrote: »
    I am a barbarian and I'm lvl 20. Just lvled up, but I have no new quests, when I click the "Find Quest" button. I went to broken Bridge Village and i found out that little Daisy is looking for me. I also know that there are some people in Archosaur looking for me ! I want to know who exactly!

There is a good quest guide here:
    http://www.1perfectworld.com/wiki/International-Guides:Introduction

this should help =3
  • Valliux - Lost City
    Valliux - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    There is a good quest guide here:
    http://www.1perfectworld.com/wiki/International-Guides:Introduction

this should help =3

nope, it doesn't explain my problem.
  • axla
    axla Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Wheni pickup money or hay, or a mob stun me i cant move, my character move walking on same place, message said unable to pick up item , and i cant attack , fly, move or use skills, then i die fighting mob and lose many exp.
    I have this fault since last update. I die over 5 times by this bug.

I have screenshots if necessary and i can post a youtube video.

Im under laptop:
    windows vista home premium
    last drivers and updates
    direct x10
    Nvidea Gforce 9300M GS with 1744 MB Video
    4GB RAM, 2GB robson
    800GB HD
    Nod32 Antivirus Original, updated
    Lavasoft Adware
    I have not any malware or spyware
    I defragmented all HHDD i have
    I made a skandisk of all HHDD
    I unistaled and reinstale whole game and bug still after patch.

What can i do?
  • Iberia - Harshlands
    Iberia - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    bug.png
  • badn00zm00se
    badn00zm00se Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Since the genie update, I have had many instance of game lock, crash, freeze, run in place, stuck harvesting herbs or ore or any resources after 100% and the harvest bar stays on screen @ 100% and i can't move and the mobs kill me. I'm tired of losing exp by dying from this problem. Am i doing something wrong or is there a patch issue? Can you help me?
  • trifleman
    trifleman Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i have similar probs to poster above....often get stuck after farming mats, also if i drop from sky can often get stuck on ground.Both probs only solved by relog. Often looks like im running on spot to me ,but other people near see me as normal
  • scott121
    scott121 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ok, good... same problem with the two posters before me. Good to know that there are others with the same problem. my error location is right side of allied camp...
  • sothran
    sothran Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I have another cube of fate problem today. I am in room #38, Dragon Gate EX, and I made it across the room, got the die, and when i click the die, it tells me that I am not in the requested area.
  • fyreal
    fyreal Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This has happened to me four times now and it is beginning to be a very COSTLY bug.

While doing my Dragon Quests, at varying levels, occasionally the quest will just stop working. It will show a blank line instead of telling me what to do next. The ones I specifically remember getting ripped off on are DQ21, 51, and my current DQ 61.

It appears to only be solved by trashing my DQ quest, losing all the time and money/grinding I put into it, and starting over.

This has happened to me ONCE since then genie patch. THREE times before the patch. Please fix this.
  • UniSoul - Dreamweaver
    UniSoul - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    happens to me also... since the patch everytime i open a catshop and leave it for 30 minutes or so ill get a crash... gets really annoying
  • blackr13
    blackr13 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    since the update for the genie i can't turn into a fox...please help me
    b:cry
  • Misspoppycok - Heavens Tear
    Misspoppycok - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    im not able to get my FB29 reward on MissPoppycok and my FB19 on BehrBlud ....help me please!!
    Art page: [behrblud.deviantart.com]
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    2 things to report...

First, Venomancer Er (the veno trainer in South District Archo) isn't rendered and has been replaced with 3 bold red 3D letters "ERR", I'm assuming they spell error but in any case the NPC is no longer there. You can still click on the letters and talk to them to get Veno skills but the actual character is missing.

Second, not sure if this is a bug or intended but West District Archo chat seems to be split up now. If you go into the enclosure where you pick up crazy stone and world quest the chat area there seems to have it's own area separate from the rest of West Dist. You can't see any chat going on in the rest of West if you enter this zone and vice versa. The crazy stone area seems to have formed a mini district of it's own now.

For the first, start PWI and click the verify button. If it doesn't help then you may need to reinstall. For the second, normal and trade chat only picks up those near by. Those near by appear on the minimap and can be selected. The range isn't quite big enough to cover all of west arch even if you're in the center, the CS NPCs are far from the center too.
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Tsunako - Sanctuary
    Tsunako - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i found three bugs:

1. all npc (blacksmith, tailor, apothecary and craftman) in etherblade (sanctuary) dont have the option to descompose an item.

2. the blacksmith in etherblade have the option to refine (im not sure if that normal).

3. when i try to make medicine in the apothecary i cant press the start button (and yes i have the herbs).

Pd: english is not my main languaje sorry for the errors
    b:victory
  • Lothlorien - Dreamweaver
    Lothlorien - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Since Patch 124 everytime i try to leave my char selling stuff at the few hours of leaving him the game just freeze itself and put a bugreport windows i have reported the errror several times but nothing has been made
  • Tsunako - Sanctuary
    Tsunako - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i found three bugs:

1. all npc (blacksmith, tailor, apothecary and craftman) in etherblade (sanctuary) dont have the option to descompose an item.

2. the blacksmith in etherblade have the option to refine (im not sure if that normal).

3. when i try to make medicine in the apothecary i cant press the start button (and yes i have the herbs).

Pd: english is not my main languaje sorry for the errors

i ask in the game and is just me who has the problem, i create the character last night (Yuniku blademaster lvl 4 sanctuary) and a few hours ago a buy and use a super inventory stone maybe that is the problem.
    b:victory
  • hambergler
    hambergler Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    idk if its a bug or my computer but when i tried to get a quest from tailor lo i didn't see the quest option, even though she had the gold shield above her head and my quest log said she had one, so i went on my friends computer and it worked normally on his, but when i got home and tried to finish the quest the quest option wasn't there again
  • ChickenWeed - Sanctuary
    ChickenWeed - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    since the last patch i have issuses with the tiger form in instances.

-sometimes when fighting my char doesn't stop the running animation. it runs and runs but doesn't move.

-when jumping the char keeps rolling like a freak.

-form changing happens with a long delay of about 30 seconds. when changing i can't use buff skills.

-attacking gets a real problem with lag or no possible skill use.

-when i drop items they don't land on the ground under me, they land meters away.

-this bug is persistant and only relog or using a teleporter like the one in tt 1-x at dimentora/shooting aur helps to get rid of the situation
    what really sucks, cause it costs time to relog, you loose all your chi and buffs

it looks to me that something with the chars "location" is wrong.
    this happened to me in tt, frostland and fb79 so far
    no problems in tw instance

i asked in my faction if anyone else has those problems and yes it looks like many have it. but i havn't seen anything here in the forum about it.
    i reinstalled my client so its not a failed patch update or messed client.

my question is has every barb this bug? i mean they have changed the barbs alot since the last patch. something must be went wrong
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    qy7cdi.jpg

O.o
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited May 2009
    Options
    That's in the Find Quest list, no the Quest Log. The quest objective is to talk to the merchant in Sanctuary; the quest GIVER is Merchant Yu Hai in the Village of the Lost.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

This discussion has been closed.