The Big Bad Report-A-Bug Thread

Options

Comments

• Kohlyka - Heavens Tear
    Kohlyka - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ah yes, crazy stone won't track if you have the "Track all quests" set.
    Wow, really? Maybe I've just been doing that same stupid thing for three days. I'll try it again tomorrow without having the "Track all quests" thing activated.

Ugh, this just goes to show how stupid people can be. xD

(Though I was pretty sure it worked like that before, but my memory can't be counted upon because I forget a lot of things)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Kohlyka your video just came free but it is a private video.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kohlyka - Heavens Tear
    Kohlyka - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Eh heh, sorry. I must've clicked that by accident. It's public now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I've only got 7, including the Crazy Stone quest.

As of posting this URL, the video hasn't finished processing on YouTube. Give it some time and it should work soon.

----> Video Clip <----
    Ah yes, crazy stone won't track if you have the "Track all quests" set.

Zoe is correct, this is indeed the issue. If you have "Track All" Selected, the Crazy Stone timer will disappear immediately. If you track all your quests one at a time, and track the Crazy Stone quest manually it will stay up on the tracking. Thanks for reporting this, and thanks to Zoe for her insight. We'll notify the devs about this. b:bye
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • EvilNeko - Lost City
    EvilNeko - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i had to log out to get work tanks anyways
  • Kalaelen - Sanctuary
    Kalaelen - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Nvm, I solved the question I was going to ask :P
  • KriptaHUN - Sanctuary
    KriptaHUN - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    bug_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Here is my bug...
  • KajiUltima - Sanctuary
    KajiUltima - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I am trying to sell a Swift Windchaser Elephant mount but when I go to revert to egg, it wants to charge me 200,000 coins.

20090219153449jh3.png

I thought this was a bit much so I went on my other character and checked how much it costs to revert my Raptor to egg and it was 20,000 coints.

20090219153644zm8.png

Therefore, I assume this is a mistake and would appreciate it if someone would fix it so I can sell my elephant. Thanks.
  • nqeib
    nqeib Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hello,

while hunting felingar minions near Sumor camp I noticed what I think is a bug. If a felingar minion and bowman both take aggro on me, and I use wingspan on them, the bowman leaves the fight as if it saw nothing going on. I tried this three times, and it happened each time.

My char is a lvl 44 archer.
  • zerogummi
    zerogummi Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Wedding Bug. Male initiates wedding, loses promise token, femal is unable to progress beyond "I do" reported the problem to tech support, got lame responses about opening the groom pack gives items.

lost token and had to purchase a second pack, techsupport unhelpful unresponsive to pleas for a refund of one of the marriage packs.

Whatever. None of them want to help me so i suppose I've got to help myself.
  • gotballzz
    gotballzz Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I don't know if this is the place to report this. But I have been experiencing issues with buying items from the Cat Shops. When I buy from the cat shops it takes my money but I'm not getting the items. I have lost over 250K in coins with nothing to show for it. I'm pretty sure I am not the first person to have this issue. I remember some world announcements about asking for a GM because items were disappearing. Is there a way you guys can look into this issue. And if it's possible can I get any of the coins back? or the items i purchased?

Thank you in advance.
  • gotballzz
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I just logged in hoping the items will appear but the did not. I also tested the system again by trying to purchase an item. Again the same bug. My money disappeared but I did not receive the item. I just purchased some grease but it never showed in my inventory. Please assist this is quickly becoming frustrating.

Thank you again in advance.
  • gotballzz
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Now I'm finding that I am unable to mine High Carbon Steel. It shows that I have mined 2 items but still not showing up in my inventory. Please help.

Thank you,
  • mik0z
    mik0z Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I have the bug where the top of the map is cut off the top and bottom in 1920x1080 Fullscreen resolution.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=1241292 Documents it with screenshots as well.

Really annoying that I cant play the game on my 37" Monitor and have access to the map.
  • allocated
    allocated Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yesterday I put on Best Performance because my computer was lagging, but now I can't turn it off! The Best Performance logo is grayed out, which usually means its off, but as you can see in my screenshot, I still cannot see other users unless they are directly next to me. I can see other users pets but not the user themselves. I can only see their names.

Thanks~

bestperformance_error.jpg

bp_2.jpg
  • TameThat - Sanctuary
    TameThat - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yesterday I put on Best Performance because my computer was lagging, but now I can't turn it off! The Best Performance logo is grayed out, which usually means its off, but as you can see in my screenshot, I still cannot see other users unless they are directly next to me. I can see other users pets but not the user themselves. I can only see their names.

Thanks~

When you leave game it saves your configuration. If best performance was at on, all your configuration will be set as minimum. When you restart the game your default configuration are set to minimum since you configuration was at minimum when you quit the game. When you turn off or on best performance it just switch between your default configuration (which was set to minimum) and the minimum configuration of the game.

You actually need to set them back manually to what they where before and be sure to don't leave the game under best performance mode.
    ~~~ My Guides ~~~

Mystical Tome (h ttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250862)
    AOE Grinding with Venomancer (h ttp://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Guide_to_AOE_Grinding_With_Venomancer)
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Aralith - One of those icons at the top, next to best performance, is 'show/hide players outside the range limit'. Uncheck that one, I see you have all three of them checked right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • allocated
    allocated Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ooo! Thanks! Problem solved b:pleased
  • Tanagath - Lost City
    Tanagath - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I dunno how it happened,but I refined my Golden Crest of the Rose plate armor,and it gained a 20+ HP bonus and +100 to all Elemental resistances. After playing for a while,I got another Mirage celestone,so I checked my equipment,and my Plate was back to normal besides the HP boost!
    Is this a glitch or is it something I'm missing?
    EDIT:Just saw the In-Game bugs thread,can I delete this so I can move it there? If so,how?
    Biggest accomplishment:Critting 2156,aggroing 30 Mobs from FB19 and not losing half of my HP,Having a +2 Xeno's Sledgehammer with 2 socekts,wich I bought in AH b:victory.
  • Fabric - Lost City
    Fabric - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    http://xs136.xs.to/xs136/09091/lol487.png

Uhh.. this is self-explanatory.
  • figb
    figb Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    On 2 characters, I have gotten a quest for an FB. One was FB69, and the other was FB19. As soon as I receive the quest from the elder, a message comes up saying Call to Duty Quest Complete, even though I have done nothing. The FB quest is no longer on either character's quest list, and, as far as I can tell, this means I cannot get the experience, spirit, or other rewards for these FBs (I got no rewards when the message claimed the FB was complete). I attempted to contact a GM with the GM button in game, but no GB responded. On the lvl 69 character, another friend, also 69, picked up her FB quest at the same time as me and also experienced this problem. It seems impossible to get and keep the call to duty quest long enough to do the FB, bc it disappears within seconds. I'd appreciate some assistance with this problem plz.
  • vaynec
    vaynec Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Im new here. the first time around the game was working ok. when i logged back on the game. and everythings just stop's??? i can move around jump and run. but no players are moveing and i cant talk to NPC's?. i click on them but nothing... and when i click on the screen the game just minimie's.

Please helpb:sad
  • lordjerel
    lordjerel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I don't know if this was mention and feeling lazy to go trying to search for it so here goes. As we all know single buffs should last 30 minutes and group buffs last a hour but does not seem to be the case with certain buffs.
    The magic defense buff and group magic defense buff do not last the time it says. The reason I know this is I usally buff physical defense first then magic defense well for some reason the magic defense buff ends long before the physical defense buffs and the other buffs a cleric has. Also I use singles buffs when not in a party and group buffs when in party.

I would like for this to be resolved asap thanks and good day PWI.
  • Suiel - Sanctuary
    Suiel - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Friends list......what's the deal? I keep losing friends off my list and vice versa for last few weeks... and no they're not removing me. they're complaining i'm showing as offline or that i've removed them and i haven't. this is happening more and more. Is there a cap on the number of friends you can have? and if there is, what does it do when you reach that cap? just randomly toss people off your list? c.c Very difficult to contact people when you never know whether they're really offline or not, and I'm missing out on things because they can't see my online status until I re-add them to my list. Getting very frustrated. Please help. b:sad

If this has already been brought to attention, sorry for the repeat but I do know this is happening to others as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    Options
    im lvl 36 and I was going around looking for quests because the "find quest" button had no more for me to and i saw the bookseller had a quest for me so i got it and it said i lost my blacksmithing book... well im lvl 2 blacksmith so i thought it did something good considering im it cost 20k and the description says take it to any elder to learn new skills, so i bought it for 20k coins and well... i think its useless now. i went to the elder and there was still nothing i could do with it, 20k is a good amount of coins for a book that does nothing.

PS: im pretty sure this is a bug... i dont believe NPC's are supposed to beable to scam you of 20k. Also can i get my money back?
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    bcd720 wrote: »
    im lvl 36 and I was going around looking for quests because the "find quest" button had no more for me to and i saw the bookseller had a quest for me so i got it and it said i lost my blacksmithing book... well im lvl 2 blacksmith so i thought it did something good considering im it cost 20k and the description says take it to any elder to learn new skills, so i bought it for 20k coins and well... i think its useless now. i went to the elder and there was still nothing i could do with it, 20k is a good amount of coins for a book that does nothing.

PS: im pretty sure this is a bug... i dont believe NPC's are supposed to beable to scam you of 20k. Also can i get my money back?

Lol.. this is just in case you lost your skills somehow. Nothing wrong with the quest. The quests that some NPC give you are just there in case something happnes. The Find Quests are the ones you do to get exp/sp. if you cant find any. that means you'll have to Grind your butt off.. till next level. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • bcd720
    bcd720 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Lol.. this is just in case you lost your skills somehow. Nothing wrong with the quest. The quests that some NPC give you are just there in case something happnes. The Find Quests are the ones you do to get exp/sp. if you cant find any. that means you'll have to Grind your butt off.. till next level. b:laugh

No... if i lost my skill i would have been able to use the book, but i couldnt, it gave me a quest that it said i needed but in the end i found out i didnt need it.
    b:angry
  • devilshcool
    devilshcool Posts: 4
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm on Santuracy Server. I did CUBE OF FATE, and now in room50, but i don't get any exp and crate????? Pls Help.... now im struck in here. b:angry

thank you very muchb:cry

b:thanks

The problem is solved. thanks GM :))
  • lextrux
    lextrux Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    still no reply on my ticketing problem???
  • henasraf
    henasraf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    At level 27's quest "The Deposit" you are being directed to go to 'Tailor Hu' while you're actually supposed to go to 'Tailor Fang Pei'.

Screenshot (click to enlarge):
    20090227213216.th.jpg
This discussion has been closed.