The Big Bad Report-A-Bug Thread

Options

Comments

• Julyah - Sanctuary
    Julyah - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it's running speed that's on your char page. That's why it differs when you take a potion that increases your running speed.
    While flying it still shows your running speed.
    [Tech Support Junkie]
    Player 1: "I dont believe this is an off-topic worthy thread."
    Player 2: "It's not even worth it for lower depths. What do we do?"
    Player 3: "Delete it?"
    Mod: "Moving this to tech support."
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So I was doing a quest in Swamp of the Wraiths, killing Noxtouch Boneglows, when all of a sudden I got a huge lag spike, followed by a server disconnect. I thought it mighta been something on my end, so I checked it out, had internet and could connect to other multiplayer games. So I check the PW forums, website, etc. and find out, there's nothing wrong here either. So I go back to the game and try to log back in, and it says account is still in use. So for 5 minutes I tried to reconnect, before I went and made some food and came back. I, finally, was able to log on my character, and found out that I was dead, and my HP Charm was ticked more than 40,000.

BTW: I was attacking a creature, and got an add before I got the disconnect, which would of course explain the loss in charm and death. Alas, my reason for posting this, is to see if there is a way you can fix the disconnect problem...I shouldn't have to wait 10 minutes before I can log back on, especially when this kinda thing happens. Or find out why I got disconnected in the first place? Which would be nearly impossible. I'm not gonna ask for my Guardian Angel back or a some compensation for my charm...at least, I don't think it would do me any good...

2009-03-0911-57-35.jpg
  • Julyah - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    After getting forced out of the game (ie. crash) your character stays in the world for a few minutes. This is why it said you were still online.
    You can fix this by checking the box "Force login" or similar when logging in so it will log you in right away without having to wait for it to log out by itself.
    [Tech Support Junkie]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I posted this thread then I saw this sticky ... a nice bug I got
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=215592

One more bug...
    The Quick Reply box is not working.... zzzz
  • Julyah - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Oh the quick reply works alright. Are you sure that it's not on your browser?

To use the quick reply you need to hit the quick reply button on the post you're replying to. It's the icon that looks like a piece of paper with a green arrow on it. That will unlock the reply box in which you type your reply.

Back on the actual bug; have you actually tried to harvest that root? I've seen quite a few resources obstructed my mountains and such and I've always been able to harvest them.
    [Tech Support Junkie]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    hey guys

Not sure if this is posted or not, if it is i'm sorry.I always have a graphic glitch with my pets:
    only one pair of wings beat the wasp (the wild animal has both beating) and the scorpion's leg and claw glitch (again...the wild animal is perfectly fine)
    glitchy_scorp_by_morning_ghost333.jpg
    I've also tried other pets, seemed like they all had glitches
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm just wondering is room 28 in the cube every going to be fixed, cause it isn't. I'll post screenshot later on if needed.
  • Wildstar - Harshlands
    Wildstar - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Just had a really frustrating glitch with a makeover scroll(quest reward scroll, not from boutique). I spent 10 minutes on an alternate character to create a new look. Then I saved it in my presets and switched to my main character. I used it at Cosmetic Master Yun in South Archosaur. I then loaded the preset, took a look through all my settings to make sure they were right, messed with some colors, then ended up reselecting the preset instead of saving the changes I made. Then I clicked save and my character came out with the same styles and everything as when I started, but with the colors of the preset I had created.

This is really frustrating as I wasted the Makeover Scroll on a look I didn't want and with all the TW and early stuff on Harshlands I really can't afford to buy one ingame. I would greatly appreciate some way to correct my character.

The character is WildStar on Harshlands server.

Before:http://i40.tinypic.com/sput89.jpg
    Planned Remake(saved as preset):http://i43.tinypic.com/2n0tc5.jpg
    Result of Makeover????:http://i44.tinypic.com/2jfmvps.jpg

Edit: Looked for similar bugs in threads other than this one and found quit a few and the response seems to be submit a ticket.... Does that apply for the quest reward scroll as well as I noticed all the ones I found were for the Boutique scroll.
  • Peinn - Sanctuary
    Peinn - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    hi there Gm's and mods..
    After the update ,some rooms in cube is bugged. Room 5 and 28,count the Apples doesnt give any options,it just says 030903..and when u reach room 50,you r ported to a PK enabled Room called Fates end.Theres no way to get out of it,Even tried to pk others. Plz fix this,I wasted a lot of mirages.. Thanksb:cryb:cry
    b:victory 1st BM on Sanctuary to have DragonSeekers ...IT ROCKS.Never know until u try it xD
  • Antalya - Lost City
    Antalya - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Okay, I've run into two slightly annoying bugs.

1) The aerogear seems to be flapping like its on crack

2) The embrace. When my archer mate kisses my blademaster character my face turns away and his is still kissing. Its annoying.

Thank you. ^^
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    GM fix cube, count apples is bugged and if u finish cube u get tele into a room which you cant leave, fix it right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Okay, I've run into two slightly annoying bugs.

1) The aerogear seems to be flapping like its on crack

2) The embrace. When my archer mate kisses my blademaster character my face turns away and his is still kissing. Its annoying.

Thank you. ^^

agreed with those above ones b:angry embrace bug makes me angry

but embrace works on mount b:irritated fix it, and some land graphics went bad after maintance
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • kitten79
    kitten79 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I bought a battle pet pack from the boutique, wehn I opened it, it didn't give me anything!! Please help!!
  • kitten79
    kitten79 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    kitten79 wrote: »
    I bought a battle pet pack from the boutique, wehn I opened it, it didn't give me anything!! Please help!!

K, logged out and then when I got back in it gave it to me!!! Whew!
  • Incuby - Dreamweaver
    Incuby - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I dont know if this is a bug or not but ... .im not the only 1 with this problem.... after patch 93 was released i just saw that the ground graphics was all messed up , also the flying mount speed , can u guys tell me qhy is this happening and how to solve it ? ... i reinstalled the game and downloaded the pack of patches 1 to 93 and still the same .
  • Xhizel - Heavens Tear
    Xhizel - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    There is 2 problem wit cube now

1- both count the apple rooms doesn't give proper 3 answer choices
    usually it is 12, 10 or 11 but now all 3 option shows 030903, 030903 & 030903
    (i can usually pass those rooms easily before..but now its wasting my mirage...)

2- after claiming reward in room 50, i get tele to an empty room with nothing inside. pretty much stuck there....

Maybe there is changes to cube but from reading the patch notes nothing was mention. pls help.
  • wayside
    wayside Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    tried to run the cube twice this afternoon (12:00 est) got to room 28 bug. If you check quest log, it actually tells you what color to look for, but options were all 030903 i believe. 1 guy got red, picked the last option and fluked out and got a die.

i figured i could fluke out and pass the room so i tried again. Guess what? room 28 again!!! Only this time got blue orbs. Failed.

I tried opening 20 tickets so far, but considering the amount of people don't expect in game reply.

I hope there will be some compensation for lost tickets/mirages. Nothing stupidly greedy, but at least replacement of tickets/mirages.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    There is 2 problem wit cube now

1- both count the apple rooms doesn't give proper 3 answer choices
    usually it is 12, 10 or 11 but now all 3 option shows 030903, 030903 & 030903
    (i can usually pass those rooms easily before..but now its wasting my mirage...)

2- after claiming reward in room 50, i get tele to an empty room with nothing inside. pretty much stuck there....

Maybe there is changes to cube but from reading the patch notes nothing was mention. pls help.

so u do get a reward for finishing the cube right? or u get nothing like for picking the cog...
  • Xhizel - Heavens Tear
    Xhizel - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i din chose e 2nd option which was e cog.

it still reward u e same for exp n e crate but it doesnt tele u back to e 1st room. instead it send u to an empty room where i can stare at 1 npc in e next room n e exploding hands in another...

e onli way to get out is to use e teleport stone.
  • Mylka - Heavens Tear
    Mylka - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    xa xa, for me the same I went 6-9-13-15-17-21-26-31-36-42-43-44-47-49-50 rooms, when got reward for finishing cube of fate, I was teleported to another room with same name: Fate's End, but there is no npc, I tried to use Town portal, but apeared in the same place again, I tried relogin, but the same problem b:surrender

cubeem.jpg
  • Nekketsu - Lost City
    Nekketsu - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm also stuck in this room after completing the cube. No GMs on to teleport me out b:cry. Emergency maintenance please!
  • Tsukuyomi - Dreamweaver
    Tsukuyomi - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm not sure if there is any format to follow,but anyway here is my problem. After I meditate, I encounter a server error that requires me to log off then log into the game again. I can move my character but I can't cast any spells. After a random period of time, I will reappear to the spot where I had been meditating and I am able to cast spells again. This is very irritating especially in FBs where I would not want to re-log. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
  • Nekketsu - Lost City
    Nekketsu - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Oh joy, day 2 of being stuck in this room. Now I'll probably miss out on TW and probably won't get to pick up my dailies, "thanks a lot". Would it be so hard for a GM to come get people out of this room or to put an NPC that warps players to room 1?
  • __tasha__ - Sanctuary
    __tasha__ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm not sure if there is any format to follow,but anyway here is my problem. After I meditate, I encounter a server error that requires me to log off then log into the game again. I can move my character but I can't cast any spells. After a random period of time, I will reappear to the spot where I had been meditating and I am able to cast spells again. This is very irritating especially in FBs where I would not want to re-log. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

yea, i have that same problem too...also i'll attack a mob and a spell will work but after selecting another spell..it takes long and the screen froze for a while ..then u c everything gets back to normal for a while but i'll still be under attack and i die sometimes... i have to relog alot also
  • Kohlyka - Heavens Tear
    Kohlyka - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but the sounds in my game are.... "squeaky."

I can't seem to find the right word to describe them, but its very similar to nails scratching on a chalkboard. I'm a venomancer and I hear these weird noises a lot from venomous scarab, heal pet, and when I'm sitting (of what I'm aware of, there may be more).

I think it may have something to do with the most recent update, because it's never done that before it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snowylemon
    snowylemon Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Account in Harshland, character name: TrueFreedom
    I obtained the 2nd banker quest very long ago, and it stayed in my quest log. It took me a long time to find all the items needed. When I submitted the items to the banker in SilverPool (I clicked the choice Quest Related>Worries of the Banker-Gather the Materials), it says:
    10 Mystical Claw disappeared
    10 Complete Sack disappeared
    10 Element Fragment disappeared
    10 Dull Claw disappeared
    10 Honey Juice disappeared
    10 Dew of Herb disappeared
    Then later the log says: "Quest: Worries of the Banker failed"
    This occured at around time 2150 GMT+8 15March2009. I don't know if the game saves the chatlog. GMs, please help me recover my items or my 8 bank slots.

Additional info:
    Before i manage to collect all the materials, every banker in the map has the yellow flag sign above their head (the one when u completed all quest requirement and when u about to submit quest). When I clicked Quest Related, nothing happens. But when i gotten all the materials, the quest fails. And I tried again, even if u thrash the quest, the system wouldn't say quest fail for banker quest.
    I tried re-log-in, asked GM but no answer...
  • athinus
    athinus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    My problem is thet when I go in any dungeon fb19, fb29 my character is jumping araund when i tray to go then my char jumps to the place wher i started and its in a fast speed mode ewrithig araud me and i moving faster :/ pleas help :):)

Sorry for my english im not goot in it :)
  • v3nge1313
    v3nge1313 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hi i have noticed a bug in my charecters hands. They seem to be sticking out behind his back. I dont know if this is for all charecters or not. Like when he stands striaght with his arms at his side his hands seem to point the wrong way. Its nothing major but its just realy anoying.

11glf9i.jpg
  • Katinas - Heavens Tear
    Katinas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    b:angry what you think about that?
    how to pass this buget thing named cube of fate
    20090316024038.png
  • GodsCharm - Heavens Tear
    GodsCharm - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well, I found the lost chest. However its unfortunately not able to be "havested". Could a GM pm me in game. I have clicked the GM button in game and have not gotten a reply in about 30mins-1hour i cant quite remember when i pushed it the first time.
This discussion has been closed.