edited February 2009
    Options
    Ok, so I just did the first stage of the Statues quest:
    Normal-
    Statues-
    Statue II
    Statue III
    Statue IV

I talked to the statues, and got a request from each one, but only two of them actually added to my quest log, the one that asks for wine just took his quest away, so now I have:
    Normal-
    Statues-
    Brother's Sword
    Celestial Art

I'm guessing there's supposed to be a Wine quest there as well.
  • seventea
    seventea Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I've been having various inventory glitches since late December 2008. Since then I have uninstalled and reinstalled PWI a total of 4 times. I operate on the vista platform.

These glitches involve various items from my invetory disappearing when I use them. Not potions or other such items that typically disappear from your inventory, but things like boutique clothing, armor, and yes, even my wings. The first case of when this happened was in December 2008, when my Eagle Wings disappeared from the inventory when I tried to equip them. They did not go into the 'wings' equipment slot either. I thought I dropped them accidentally but they were not on the ground. They were simply gone.

Oddly enough in that case, the inventory slot which the Eagle Wings were formerly in could not be filled by another item, but it registered as an empty slot. About two days later, the wings reappeared back in my inventory as though nothing had ever happened.

The second case of this is when my original starter wings vanished WHILE I was flying. I thought this was weird in and of itself... then I realized that I no longer even owned them anymore. They too were gone. When I bought another pair in Plume City, I went back to the spot where I was flying when this happened and they were not there. The case could have been that somehow they 'dropped' themselves and someone picked them up, but there would be no reason whatsoever that I would intentionally drop my wings while I was actively using them.

In this third and last incident, I was trying to equip a fairy dress I had recently bought in the boutique. While I was trying to put it on, the icon disappeared and the game did not register that I had equipped the item. Again, I thought I dropped it or something silly like that, but it was not on the ground. I thought that maybe the server had made an error, so I logged off and logged back in again to discover that the item was still missing.

I've sent a few e-mails to customer services and they keep telling me that I must have dropped or sold the items... when I am sure that I did not.
  • Jacim - Heavens Tear
    Jacim - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hi there GMs. I recently experienced an in-game bug in which the mystery chip room of the Cube of Fate did not give me my reward.

I was able to contact one of you GMs and she (I assume from the character name) was quite helpful and told me it was an existing problem that did not currently have a solution. She gave me an email address to send a screenshot to, which I did, and I have been waiting for a reply.

If someone could please tell me the wait time on customer service issues, I would be greatly appreciated, I am trying to be persistent without being impatient (this is my second forum post in 5 days). Thanks again and I hope to hear a reply soon.

**Edit I just checked my other post and a Moderator did inform me that no actual reply doesn't mean the problem isn't being fixed. (And I consider her response reply enough hehe). The issue itself won't concern my character much now as I am changing to the PvP server (please come out soon!) but thank you all GMs/Mod/Devs or otherwise for your efforts. =)
    Late-start + Late-bloomer on HT server
    Switching to PvP for fun and the chance to be top50b:victory
    Harshlands class & IGN: Barbarian / Thor
    Please don't take my name? If so I will be forced to gank you for the rest of your time on the server b:laugh
  • Lericah - Lost City
    Lericah - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    okay i got the ribbons for the Valentines dayh quest and mine are left over how do i get rid of them. It wont let me drop them
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    okay i got the ribbons for the Valentines dayh quest and mine are left over how do i get rid of them. It wont let me drop them

Same here 'cept I can't be bothered to send a ticket because I'm not going to use this character much anymore and I'm not short of room....but I suggest you do if otherwise.
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • lextrux
    lextrux Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Still No Reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Can't Send Any Tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Is Anoying, Why Isn't Any Gm Responding To This Section??????????????????????????????????????
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lextrux wrote: »
    Still No Reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Can't Send Any Tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Is Anoying, Why Isn't Any Gm Responding To This Section??????????????????????????????????????

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=205562

One responded in there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shrax - Lost City
    Shrax - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    There's a reaccuring bug happening with me, so it might be my computer, but that wouldn't make sense since it's never happened before. What happens is that I won't see other players until I'm close enough. Until I'm right next to their character, I can only see their names. Here

And here

I also cannot see what anyone else - except world/trade - says in the chat window, besides myself. Help? D:
  • curlymerly
    curlymerly Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Okay..http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/melowrice/ it is the top left one.. in the perfect world section of the screenies.
    I got a server error so i went to leave the area and i moved to west district of archo by glitch or something.. (from the south district near gen summer)when i was there i tried to move.. i cant move off the spot and my clan members say that they cannot see me.. my feet are below the pavement and obviously on the grass please help me asap.. even when i tried jumping or mounting my ride and jumping i could not leave the spot. please help b:cry
  • Lord_Tze - Sanctuary
    Lord_Tze - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    never mind im saved sorry about the double post too..
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    There's a reaccuring bug happening with me, so it might be my computer, but that wouldn't make sense since it's never happened before. What happens is that I won't see other players until I'm close enough. Until I'm right next to their character, I can only see their names. Here

And here

I also cannot see what anyone else - except world/trade - says in the chat window, besides myself. Help? D:

Go to the game settings and then to "UI". In there you should find some sliders max them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    curlymerly wrote: »
    Okay..http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/melowrice/ it is the top left one.. in the perfect world section of the screenies.
    I got a server error so i went to leave the area and i moved to west district of archo by glitch or something.. (from the south district near gen summer)when i was there i tried to move.. i cant move off the spot and my clan members say that they cannot see me.. my feet are below the pavement and obviously on the grass please help me asap.. even when i tried jumping or mounting my ride and jumping i could not leave the spot. please help b:cry

Try these, until you're free, in order:

1. Log out and log back in to see if you're still stuck.
    2. Use your teleport spell.
    3. Submit a ticket to support with your problem with the screenshot: http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing
    4. Wait until you get a response.

b:victory
    Non-mule alts:

• Saneiko - Lost City
    Saneiko - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    IGN: Saneiko
    Server: Lost City

I'm stuck in COF room 50 (i.e., the NPC will not give me the reward), so I am just providing the info the admin said to post:

1. See end of post for screenshot.

2. I can not recall all the rooms as I went through several times. I do know I hit the bomb room, i think #45, then i had to dig chest (i think #46), then i got the room to kill the mobs before 2mins expires (#48?) and last i got Fate's End (50).

When i got to room 50, the npc had the quest to defuse the bomb. But once I did that, the npc's quest icon was grey and no quest was available to get prize.

3. The COF Items I have: 2 Do-All cards, 1 Rubber card, 1 Bully card, 1 puzzle cube, 1 Ecstacy card (woot), and 4 Sadness cards (not so woot). Also related I have 19 dice tickets and 21 mysterious chips.

When i started I had about 40 dice tickets (ended up picking up about 20 more as I went through repeatedly) and had 2+mil going in as well.

I just want the 350k experience and the spirit. :P

4. NPC isn't asking for anything as the quest icon is grey.

Note: Today, I did complete the tail end of COF run I started yesterday, and yes i got the 350k for that run. Under the impression that I could do today's run also (like World Quest and Crazy Stone) I went back into the COF.

I figured if it wasn't going to let me complete it, it would have prevented me from returning to the COF. If that's not accurate, then it would be nice to set so it doesn't let you back in right after completing a previous day's run. So more people don't get stuck.

1. below is the pic for proof:

stuckCOFrm50_2009.03.02.jpg

link to pic if it doesn't show up here:

http://resademilo.org/games/stuckCOFrm50_2009.03.02.jpg
    Please include the following, as it would be very helpful for us:

1) Include screenshots (in JPG format please).

2) Give us the sequence of how you proceeded through the rooms up until you got stuck, died, encountered another bug, etc. What room numbers/names were you in? Which one did you encounter the bug in?

3) What COF items did you have while going from the previous room to the room where you encountered the bug?

4) What items did the NPC(s) say that you needed to have to exit the room(s)?
  • Chidorin - Sanctuary
    Chidorin - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ok i tried search fuction but didnt find it so dunno is this bug already reported...

When i push Q button to show quest tab and click " Show/Hide All quests " it shows all quests on tracking list but... if i now click only one quest on tab and click " hide " it just does nothin... quest is still shown in track list. Actually if you look at quest on track list, when you push " hide " that quest text flashes once.

Hopefully this helps.. my english isnt greatest coz im from europe :)
  • TurnKey - Heavens Tear
    TurnKey - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Just completed Order of Justice quest Hands of Terrands quest showed green as completed then disappeared from quest log so did not turn in ro get reward please help.
  • kashidan
    kashidan Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ok just a few to go over that I've been procrastinating coming here to post...

First: There are at times, when i can't pick up the loot from my own kill, no one else attacks, thus no one else gets the items, they are just unable to be picked up. Happened again this morning around 10 AM EST; I went to pick up an Element Essence and some coins off a Gilded Princess, and nothing for 1 minute... I logged and tried to pick up again, and I got it. Usually I only have to wait 30 seconds.

Second: Every night when I go to sleep, I open up my catshop, and try to sell stuff I wouldn't put on auction... Every day when I get up, and go to play the game, it's horribly laggy and the game is unplayable to say the least. All I have to do is log to fix this, but it's a bit annoying when I have to set up shop later and redo all my prices...and redo a few other things on my screen. Happens every day.

Third: There will be times, I'm killing a mob, and it has just; fired an arrow, casted a spell, etc. I will kill it, and then as it hits the ground I get hit with another instantaneous magic ball or arrow, or I'll even be running away and get hit by a sword as the creature is dying. I'm not sure if this is something you had planned or not, but I just thought I would let you know.

All I can think of for now...I'm positive I had a couple more... but I'll be back if I can think of them.

Thx for your time
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    kashidan wrote: »
    Second: Every night when I go to sleep, I open up my catshop, and try to sell stuff I wouldn't put on auction... Every day when I get up, and go to play the game, it's horribly laggy and the game is unplayable to say the least. All I have to do is log to fix this, but it's a bit annoying when I have to set up shop later and redo all my prices...and redo a few other things on my screen. Happens every day.

There is a slow but progressive memory leak with PWI but it wasn't really designed with having players logged in for many hours/days in mind. To free up some memory close down any other program or processes with task manager that you don't need and turn down all the graphic settings and such for PWI.

Once you reach or near your RAM capacity your computer will start using your primary hard drive for virtual memory, which is where the slow down starts as hard drives can't read, write and move data about constantly as fast as your RAM especially since it'll be busy loading other content for the game.
    Non-mule alts:

• Myish - Sanctuary
    Myish - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    That is a known bug the message "No effect" was put in so hopefully people don't buy the skill. Hopefully the devs in China will work on that soon.

......... Still waiting on that fix..........?!
    b:cold*
    b:faint (Sub Zero!)
  • Dess - Heavens Tear
    Dess - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I started a wiz on the new Dreamweaver server earlier today. I logged on just a min ago, and i had lost everything in my bank, and the apothecary skill I got just before I logged off. I know there isnt anything you guys can do for the lost items or skills, but you might want to see about fixing that before too long. If this is posted in the wrong section, lemme know, and ill repost in the proper spot. Thanks.
  • Bluelion - Lost City
    Bluelion - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    nvm its gud now..
    I Am The Only "bluelion" In The Server.. (just pointing it out there..)b:surrender

Im not a pker like everyone thinks..b:cute

Im not a mount.. so u can't buy me or ride me..b:surrender ONLY I do the riding..b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I Like The Look Of The Mount Q.Q (Stole it off forums somewhere..)
  • Julyah - Sanctuary
    Julyah - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Bluelion, I would really appreciate it if you'd left the things you've written as they are instead of editing them like that. Especially in tech support forums.

People will most likely have the same problems that you do. If you manage to solve them yourself it would help a lot if you'd edit in the method you managed to fix it with or something. For all we know you might have found the cure for cancer but then after you've cured yourself you edit out the recipe.
    [Tech Support Junkie]
    Player 1: "I dont believe this is an off-topic worthy thread."
    Player 2: "It's not even worth it for lower depths. What do we do?"
    Player 3: "Delete it?"
    Mod: "Moving this to tech support."
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm selling items in my cat shop, but they aren't disappearing from my inventory. I get the money for them, but when I close my shop the items in my inventory turn solid again and can be put into the shop.

I didn't really want to report this lol but I didn't want to risk getting banned either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • ryuumei
    ryuumei Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    idk if this is an "in game" bug, but the thing about the untamed that you can't change the gender. I think that something should be done about that. Please. I'm not sexest, i just don't want to play as a chick.
  • Julyah - Sanctuary
    Julyah - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It's not a bug, it's intentional. For Untamed males it's common to become a barbarian while females tend to go the venomancer route.
    If you don't want to play a female character then choose any other class than a venomancer.

Thanks to "yaitavar" for lending us this interesting bit of information:
    Well, PW is a chinese game, and the race tab info of the main site states that the untamed origionate from animals that have developed thought. In asian folklore (which the untamed race is undoubtedly derived from), animal spirits gain power and thought by absorbing the energy of humans and their surroundings. The differences in the energy causes different abilities in addition to natural tendencies changing the kind of energy that would be absorbed. In this case, the diffences in sexes is most likely due to yin and yang.

Yin is largly attributed to females. It is the subtle part. It also covers tranquility/concentration, patience, and creation. A venomancer at base is a caster class and as such relies much on yin. The reason for venomancers to be female is because females are more compatable with yin and absorb it easier thereby giving them venomancer qualities.

Yang on the other hand is masculine. It is attributed to direct action, strength and solidity. The amales are more likely to absorb yang than females and thereby become barbarians.

Yes, it is possible to force a female to absorb alot of yang (and a male ot absorb yin), but that would only take place in a highly unnatural place where there is way more of one (yin or yang) than the other. This is because males would naturally absorb more yang than yin and females more yin than yang, (it would probably be horribly painful to go against the flow too and have an incredibly low success rate).

Finally, remember that assuming the untamed come from this aspect of folklore, they are wild and are following their instincts when they start, by the time they are "intelligent" enough to decide what class they want to be, it is too late and their role has been shaped.

Further proof of the "absorption of 'chi'" idea is the fact that venomancers transform into foxes ie chinese huli jing, japanese kitsune, and the korean kumiho. Of which, huli jing and kitsune are often represented as females and the kumiho is usually female though there is 1 (only 1) account in which it was male.
    [Tech Support Junkie]
    Player 1: "I dont believe this is an off-topic worthy thread."
    Player 2: "It's not even worth it for lower depths. What do we do?"
    Player 3: "Delete it?"
    Mod: "Moving this to tech support."
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm selling items in my cat shop, but they aren't disappearing from my inventory. I get the money for them, but when I close my shop the items in my inventory turn solid again and can be put into the shop.

I didn't really want to report this lol but I didn't want to risk getting banned either.
    This is still not fixed ... I'm trying to get rid of stuff, but it won't disappear from my inventory when people buy it. This is the first time I've ever had a cat shop, but I doubt this is supposed to happen ...

EDIT: I'm a big fat nubcake and this was not a glitch. As it turns out, when putting items in the shop ... in the box that allows you to set the price, you must also click the "max" button to put an entire stack of items (mats, herbs etc) or only one of them will be placed in the shop.

The words "Drop Items" in this box is rather confusing though. >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • narsilas
    narsilas Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i hava a problem for 2 days now everytime i attack i freeze for 10 minutes i don't know what is going on i re logd and restarted my computer don't know what more i can do
  • VenLooki - Heavens Tear
    VenLooki - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Uhm..

BUG 1
    It's second time i've been to the HIDDEN ORCHID wraith army.. And no army there...

How does this come? Is it a bug? More people alread mentioned this..

BUG/MISTAKE 2
    Solo-quest of Resentfull Heathen(lvl 65) is called Boneyard Detector: Kill resentfull Heathen.. The quest works fine, only the text isn't right..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Marshal of Loyalty faction in Heavens Tear!!
    A fun, loyal and most of all helpfull faction!!!
    My Hercules, VenLooki's Secret, has been born!
  • norly
    norly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    7 days ago i turned lvl 89 and was ready to start my Sage(Heaven) cultivation. When i got to the Sage npc i picked both quests that it had to offer, 1 of them was the cultivation and the other one was the FB quest with tabs. I notice seconds later that i had in my quest log the wrong cultivation and wrong fb quest. I summited a ticket minutes after and 5 days later after talking to 4 different GMs that gave me an auto reply (Please wait for your ticket to be answered) witch makes me feel like the Customer Support is a 0/10 then a GM with the name of Sihndraeth managed to talk directly to PWE QA TEAM techsupport@perfectworldinc.com. After this he/she told me that the QA team would email me soon, i waited few hours and i got an email asking me to send them Screen shoots of my cultivation. I sent them 3 screenshoots and i got another email hours later telling me my SS did not show so i resent them again. It's been 2 days almost 3 since that last email From QA and i totally have no idea if they got my SS or not nor if my problem is been worked on, all i can say is that i no longer have much patience left and i really can't tell if my problem will be solve or not. I will post the screen shoots ones again of my cultivation........... if any GM or mod can forward this to them it would be great........

-Spiritual Cultivation
    -Sacrifice

l_08c349cb219c4b4d8d0290d0f0b83dfa.jpg

-Spiritual Cultivation
    -Sacrifice
    -Lunar Crystal

l_da45687bb288441792a94d1ce203a34a.jpg

-Dance of Dead Souls
    l_7cca2d001e49402b80320d46d7606173.jpg

This is the 7th day and still waiting ... i am very angry about the poor support i have gotten so far .... I will hope this will get me closer to the solution of my problem.....
  • Khalilah - Sanctuary
    Khalilah - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    City of Lost to Dragons End - Click on the TP icon for Dragons End, nothing happens.

Same when in Plume City trying to TP to Silver Pool.

b:victory
  • toraki
    toraki Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i have observed something concerning the default flying devices and movement speed:

on my elf cleric i obtained the passive skill that increases movement speed by 0.2 per level when flying with the natural wings. however, when flying im still as fast as when running as shown in the character window.

same applies to my venomancer and her default wave pace. the description sais it should add 0.5 movement speed when flying but actually it doesnt.

when using speed pots or summer sprint skill however their increse in movement speed is shown correctly in the character window.
This discussion has been closed.