The Big Bad Report-A-Bug Thread

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You guys seriously need to fix the timer issue then. I turned the quest in with well over 30 seconds left and got kicked to room 1. It had not been 2 minutes then. (and no SS because I had no chance, I can't magically know that I'm going to get kicked to room 1).

I've also been ripped off 15 chips so far. Cube of Fate glitches far too much, people lose too much time and money there. It should not be allowed in game with the amount of issues there are because nothing will ever be returned of fixed from previous glitches.

Room 31(i believe) is a chip room and has glitched twice on me not giving chips, This has been happened in the last few weeks.

100% AGREE!! The timers NEED to be fixed!

This has been happening to be too and last night I was well with time in Chip room (used the bomb count down in tracking as my guide) and still got no chips.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • eremidis
    eremidis Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hello,

I apologize if this has been discussed before, I used the search feature and could not find anything regarding this problem.

After using a skill or item, it will sometimes enter a cooldown period which never expires. For example, the archer skill "Quickshot" has a 3 second cooldown time. Yet more than half a dozen times I have waited for more than 5 minutes and the skill will not become usable. I've tried standing still, sitting, checking that I have enough MP, checking that I have the correct weapon equipped, and checking that I have ammunition for it.

Sometimes the skill will be unusuable for a minute or two (despite a much shorter cooldown time), then become usable again. The same happens when I attempt to use HP potions. Logging out and back in temporarily resolves the problem.

The problem so far occurs with Quickshot, Take Aim, and HP potions. I don't have other skills to test it with, but every skill or item I have tried locks up from time to time and seemingly at random. During this time, other skills and items are typically usable, however I have had multiple skills/items lock up at once.

Thanks in advance for your help.
  • kyoceira
    kyoceira Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Quest: The traitor
    Sub Quest: Crimson Pendant
    A full group attacked and killed the Dismal Shade in the Tomb of Heroes. I was the lowest level (38) and did not obtain the crimson pendant. I checked with other party members and they obtained the crimson pendant. I did not die during battle.
  • celthor
    celthor Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I am currently doing the Hidden Orchard quest. It tells me to go to Heaven's Tear and find the Celestial Ancient (470, 570). When I got there, I just found a bunch or rocks. Therefore I cannot complete this quest I've been doing for hours, and my patience is slowly starting to run out.
  • Djspooky - Dreamweaver
    Djspooky - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I have a problem, I finished the quest for spirit cultivation and got level, but the quest is still there, my cultivation has not changed and killing quest monsters are not credited and I can not teach the skill level of 29, what should I do? PS I do not know English well )

and i can't trash it =\

the problem is solved, please delete my message
  • Midnait - Lost City
    Midnait - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Problem with the TT 70 armour and pants name - the names are switched...
    Click here to see the ss1 and ss2
    Another day, another idiot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladecutter - Sanctuary
    Bladecutter - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yesterday, in TT2-2 we had a bug

in soulripper room, we removed the seal, and after several minutes soulripper wasnt there, idk if this affects, but our veno accidentaly lured one of the mobs after we removed seal.

ill post more if i know of them
  • Sylvini - Heavens Tear
    Sylvini - Heavens Tear Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ok, so I just did the Dragon Temple Event yesterday (4/21/09). Yay! I successfully dug 2 chests, and one contained an item called the "Temple of the Dragon Prologue". The description says to bring it to Lingerh in Temple of the Dragon. I went to her and looked through her quest dialogue. She had one quest with a silver dragon order, and four titled Dragon Record. Looking through those four, one was for "Temple of the Dragon I", one for "Temple of the Dragon II", and two for "Temple of the Dragon III". None for the Prologue. I checked this several times. I still have the prologue in my inverntory, but I'm wondering, is there any way I can turn this in before next week, or should I just wait until then and hope it doesn't happen again?
  • aunty
    aunty Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Once the servers were back up this morning, and the client did the update, I logged into PW, played for 20 mins then the graphics started to splash across the screen. This happens whenever I'm in fly mode or gathering mats. Anyone else had this?
  • Sylvini - Heavens Tear
    Sylvini - Heavens Tear Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    celthor wrote: »
    I am currently doing the Hidden Orchard quest. It tells me to go to Heaven's Tear and find the Celestial Ancient (470, 570). When I got there, I just found a bunch or rocks. Therefore I cannot complete this quest I've been doing for hours, and my patience is slowly starting to run out.

Try going up. The Celestial Ancient is in Heaven's Tear, which is a floating city/platform at about altitude 43 or so.
  • Christabel - Heavens Tear
    Christabel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ok yesterday during maint i put in $50 for the cash shop and transferred it to dreamweaver. When the server came back up i went to buy items from cash shop and noticed that my 53 gold has not been entered into my account. I checked again today and i still only have the 4 gold 40 silver left over from last week.
  • manicerox
    manicerox Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    my poroblem was that i did the cube today and got to room 49 were u kill as many mobs as u can for exp in 2 min i had 1 min left and wehn i clickd on the npc to give me the next die it sent me to room 1 and didnt give me any exp. not only that but i got 2 rooms for mystery chips and i talkd to the npc after killing the mobs in 30sec but i ddint get a single chip. is this a bug in the cube or what is goign on
  • Gre - Harshlands
    Gre - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Okay, long story short, in the very beginning of me playing the game, I took upon almost all of the manufacturing quests, only did blacksmithing, did turn in to village elder, and now I cannot do any of the manufacturing skills other than blacksmithing [and jewelcrafting, because I forgot to check it out in the beginning of the game. And yes, I can do jewelcrafting now]
  • scorpkng
    scorpkng Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Everytime i try to log in, the server takes awhile(the time limit is 40 secs) then says im unable to connect to server. why does this happen? i played it a few days ago and there was no problem and now suddenly this problem came up? can somebody help me with this?
  • brainial
    brainial Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    For some reason, my own buffs get cancled out when someone who passes by casts buffs on me.

I always run around with the +50 HP regen buff on me when training, because I need it as a beginning Wizard.
    But for some reason, it gets cancled when someone casts a buff on me.
    The buff is still active, but isn't giving any boost. This GREATLY pisses me off, considering I have to wait for the other buffs to wear off + spend another one of those items, just to get it thrown off again by someone buffing me.
    I'm not sure which buff does it, but it's either Fortified Armor, Concentrate or Increased Mana regen.
  • chiefer
    chiefer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I got the same bug as several people in this post- you get to room 50 with dice tickets and the puzzle cube, but the npc has no quest reward.

this is because there are 2 once-a-day timers in the cube, one in room 1 and one in room 50. it will only give you a puzzle cube once a day in room 1, but will also only let you get a reward from rm 50 once a day. so if you start the cube one "day" and finish it the next "day", the room 1 npc will still give you a puzzle cube for the second day as if you havent completed it that day, but when you get all the way to room 50 you are stuck. I finished the cube 15 min after the server reset using the puzzle cube from the previous "day" but using my rm 50 reward for the current "day." when i woke up the following day and started the cube, i got the puzzle cube for the day not realizing the reward for that "day" had already been acquired last night. This is unlike crazy stone or world quest because those only have one timer- the day you START the quest is limited to one day, so you can start crazy stone on monday, finish it on tuesday and still have your tuesday crazy stone unaffected. it should be the same with the cube.

i talked to a gm while in rm 50 and he told me that the duty badge is once a day but rm 50 is on a 24 hr timer (not true). i have completed the cube twice within 24 hours before, but it has to be on 2 diff "days"- the day resetting at midnight pacific time, not 24 hrs after it was last completed.

this glitch is EASILY fixed by removing the room 50 timer. there is no need for two different daily timers if you can still only get one puzzle cube a day. This screws up everyone who starts the cube before midnight and finishes after (and considering the cube can sometimes take several hours, this is affecting lots of people) -this will prevent people like me from wasting their time, dice tickets, and coin and still limit the cube to once a day completion.

PLEASE FIX
  • wayniac33
    wayniac33 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    so i been trying to figgure this out maybe you guys can help me, but the past couple times i have logged on into the game, whenever i would click my mouse button on a target or item it would send me to desktop, an when i clicked the tab to re open the game, the mouse keeps booting me to desktop, my mouse is useless unless i wanna keep getting booted to desktop all day long.
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    Bioturn - Heavens Tear Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yo Mods, it's been awhile. Andracil, I see you still active. DP still seems to like helping people out. Hehe.

Alright, onto my quarry. I have problems with several aspects of the monsters. One, of course, is the skeleton creatures still haven't been completely fixed. From certain angles, they are, but when looking at the from the front, they are still very strange looking. The other monster problem I'm experience is the fact that monsters can run into the unavailable area's and range attack you, or run away for health. It's very irritating, when you are only melee, and have to hunt range monsters for a quest.

Please, can you try to fix these two nuisances?
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Chill with me on Twitter: twitter.com/Bioturn

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • Knatami - Heavens Tear
    Knatami - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think I have a bugged quest. I started these two at the same time but have not gotten any drops yet for one of the quests:

qbug.jpg
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Drazo - Wizard - Heavens Tear - Retired
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Semi-active
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
  • smithy999
    smithy999 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    hi im having a problems with my update server my internet is working but it isnt letting me sign into perfect world its saying update server failed and doing elapsed time everytime i try signing in just wondering if you know whats up please get back to me

_Pure_Evil_
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    smithy999 wrote: »
    hi im having a problems with my update server my internet is working but it isnt letting me sign into perfect world its saying update server failed and doing elapsed time everytime i try signing in just wondering if you know whats up please get back to me

_Pure_Evil_

The servers are currently down for maintenance please see the official thread about it for more info.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=264262
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    What's this "map not in phase with server's" message upon logging in with the new expansion?
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • DEATHJOKER - Heavens Tear
    DEATHJOKER - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    y last 5% take sooooo long the jpg file hmm wierd 1st happening to me :I
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]THE BIRD OF THE HERMES IS MY NAME EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME
  • Holystic - Sanctuary
    Holystic - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Did everyone's Blacklist get deleted ?. Not a big problem but just making you are aware of it b:thanks
  • Likairie - Sanctuary
    Likairie - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hey GM - Since the patch last night, I've had a problem with one of the Winged Elf quests, It's called, "The Emergency", and it's supposed to start with a 1 hr. time limit, but it starts with a 3 second time limit. Please fix this~
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think I have a bugged quest. I started these two at the same time but have not gotten any drops yet for one of the quests:

It's not bugged. The stones are uncommon to obtain so you just have to keep killing the enchanters util you get them.
  • Foxy_pet - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_pet - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    aunty wrote: »
    Once the servers were back up this morning, and the client did the update, I logged into PW, played for 20 mins then the graphics started to splash across the screen. This happens whenever I'm in fly mode or gathering mats. Anyone else had this?

my husband is having almost the same issue. when he is gathering mats and sometimes just running he slows WAY down then seems to dc but it never says dc. he is stuck crouched down/standing still and has to log out and force log back in. also when he is able to run he like takes a step forward and back and side to side. it takes forever to move 5 steps. its rather funny to watch but he is NOT a happy camper. he has restarted several times. what should he do? please help me err umm him.
    here is another thread i found of the same issue.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=265181
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yea so when im flying now i cant move up or down since the new patch....any help here? :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yea so when im flying now i cant move up or down since the new patch....any help here? :3

O_O

Have you tried a verify from the launcher? (Try after the maintenance please)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nim7
    nim7 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hi... so far.. I know two places where you can get stuck from the terrain... one is around @ 480 892 PrtScrcapture_6.jpg

and

Another is @ 226 557
    PrtScrcapture_7.jpg

well these are the 2 I know so far... if any has other post them if you wish... b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.