Why You Hate Radiance?

Comments

• Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm not at all butthurt, I couldn't care less whether or not you think it's worth 70m or not. I'm simply pointing out the reason why it isn't an unreasonable price to set. Yet you throw up random insults with no basis and accuse me with no reason.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm not at all butthurt, I couldn't care less whether or not you think it's worth 70m or not. I'm simply pointing out the reason why it isn't an unreasonable price to set. Yet you throw up random insults with no basis and accuse me with no reason.

lol... did you really read or not? I never said anything about what its "worth" I said it was ONLY rare because it hasnt been put in the CS YET but it will come to the CS, and people who dont want to pay that price NOW can wait and get it.. and thats what I have said all along...

Lets see

Cat quote 1: "Hopefully whoever has it now, if they are going to sell it is smart enough to do it before they go in the CS, otherwise their "rare" item will be just like the halloween flyers :P"

Cat quote 2: "For those that want to be unique they can pay an extravagant fee for it now. For those who like to be a little bit smarter with their ingame cash, should know it will come to the game in the CS and TW is NOT the only way to get one."

Cat quote 3: "Am I willing to spend 70m on a mount when I already have a mount thats just as good and operates the same and when I know will come to the CS eventually, the answer is no.

As I said before if someone else wants to pay that price to be unique for a few months more power to them."

Cat quote 4: "All I did was point out the fact that it will be available to other people and the TW is NOT the ONLY way to get it. I also said if anyone wanted as a unique item for NOW then they could pay that price.'

Now show me in my threads where I said it wasnt worth it now.. I did say I wouldnt pay that much for it when I already have a mount, and I did say it wont be worth that much when it comes to the CS, but I never once said the price on it now is unreasonable.

Im not sure where the random insults or accusations come in but if it makes you feel better sure... Next time actually read my posts then we wouldnt have this issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Looks like someone suffers from severe inferiority complex.b:bye
    edited March 2009
    xtrm9, do you even know what that means?

Cat, you are saying it's stupid the buy the Dragonfly now. You are saying the price is stupid. Don't even try to deny that. Once again you have no way of knowing when this mount will come out or if it ever will. This isn't PW-MY, you can only asses a situation based on given information, not random speculation.

You speak in a incredibly patronising manner, which is very rude and disrespectful. It's a very insulting way to talk to people.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i dont hate a group or faction, but i am most certainly annoyed and irritated a members of factions who behave rudely and childishly in the name of their guild "hey, we are from X--X faction, we are tough, get out of our way or be splattered" kind of school yard bully mindset. today, with everyone having handfuls of Oracle books, there were lines for folks to beat particular bosses. in the one for Wicked Pirate, there were about 10 of us, quietly taking our turns at him, until an unruly gang of Rads and others descended on us and started beating the boss again and again, without the slightest attempt at fairness to those who had been waiting our turns for some time. and, being the selfish children they are, they mocked and taunted us, daring us to go white name so they could PK us.

now, is this the way that any responsible guild leader wants his members to behave themselves? if this is condoned, then it is no wonder that the powerful factions are little loved by others. if anything, with power comes the responsibility to set a good example for others, of how to use that which they have learned to help lower level players, to be kind....to use common sense and manners.

Please. leaders of the power factions? Courtesy and manners will only make you more popular in the game, and bring more and better people to your side, not childishness and bullying. Maturity in play will mean better players in TWs and such, if you need incentives...

Seems there is so much hate b:angry for Radiance. So why not list the reasons why you hate Radiance? Seems most ppl hate the upper dog but can you list the reason why you hate them?
    I don't want rumors, i want the reason you (your Charater) hates Radiance, either personal reasons? or some other reason?
    Everyone seems to be full of rumors or making assumions about Radiance.
    Can any of you think of a reason to hate them? other then they own most of the map.
    Be interesting to hear if anyone has a real reason to hate Radiance.
    Thank you and have fun in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Inna - Heavens Tear
    Inna - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    omg, KP levelled. Congrats! KP, "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    edited March 2009
    If I were to go down to their level I'd crush them under a moon of experience. >.>
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Thats like when I was in W. Arch and saw KymKat saying *In Charity we trust!* ROFL. How fail, always knew she wanted to be a part of RoC and missed Hong!

Nice to see you still have love for me forbidden. b:chuckle

That was mocking RoC...but you would only find a way to make it look like you still rule. RoC = Failed. I do however miss RoC as they did give good fights when they actually showed up. That is all from me...flame on. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!
  • EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear
    EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Nice to see you still have love for me forbidden. b:chuckle

That was mocking RoC...but you would only find a way to make it look like you still rule. GMs = Failed.

desi isn't here to fix it, so i had to do it. b:victory
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    xtrm9, do you even know what that means?

Cat, you are saying it's stupid the buy the Dragonfly now. You are saying the price is stupid. Don't even try to deny that. Once again you have no way of knowing when this mount will come out or if it ever will. This isn't PW-MY, you can only asses a situation based on given information, not random speculation.

You speak in a incredibly patronising manner, which is very rude and disrespectful. It's a very insulting way to talk to people.

I give up on you. I refrain from saying the rest so I dont insult you more. Good Luck to your friend and I hope they sell the dragonfly if they are selling it before it comes to the CS b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Finally. b:bye Same goes for you, KP.
    edited March 2009
    Victory! b:victory
  • jsterry
    jsterry Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    radiance is awesome!
  • xtrm9
    edited March 2009
    jsterry wrote: »
    radiance is awesome!

Who is Radiance and why do people hate him ? b:chuckle
  • xtrm9
    edited March 2009
    Victory! b:victory
    omg, KP levelled. Congrats! KP, "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Lol Kingpiccolo !!!!

Cat did the smart thing and took the advice your friend Inna gave. b:bye
  • Minta - Dreamweaver
    Minta - Dreamweaver Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i have no idea why someone would hate Radiance(maybe jealous?), their members have helped me a lot with bosses and more often with FBs. Haven't seen any a$$ in there so far :)
  • xtrm9
    edited March 2009
    i have no idea why someone would hate Radiance(maybe jealous?), their members have helped me a lot with bosses and more often with FBs. Haven't seen any a$$ in there so far :)

You never saw Kingpiccolo ?
    edited March 2009
    Advice or not, Cat lost an argument to an idiot.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009

1) Because THEY benefit from FBs, the rep-hogs
    2) Unless you are an ****, no one has reason to be an **** to you. All the major guilds host FBs and I am pretty sure most if not all of them will not be an **** to you. However, if you somehow make a fool of yourself or start whining about something that need not be whined about, you will find lots of grief coming your way from anyone with less than infinite patience.
    3)There is in fact a lot of asses in Rad, but admittedly there are nice people too.
    4) If there's anything to be jealous of Radiance about, it's the extreme amount of wealth (and cash shoppers) they have
    5) Oh yea and maybe the second thing to be jealous of is they have Qiu
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    2) Unless you are an ****, no one has reason to be an **** to you. All the major guilds host FBs and I am pretty sure most if not all of them will not be an **** to you. However, if you somehow make a fool of yourself or start whining about something that need not be whined about, you will find lots of grief coming your way from anyone with less than infinite patience.
    3)There is in fact a lot of asses in Rad, but admittedly there are nice people too.
    4) If there's anything to be jealous of Radiance about, it's the extreme amount of wealth (and cash shoppers) they

just that is enough
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Inna - Heavens Tear
    Inna - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    4) If there's anything to be jealous of Radiance about, it's the extreme amount of wealth (and cash shoppers) they

Buy a world chat and complain about it, like the rest of your faction.
  • Rivulet - Heavens Tear
    Rivulet - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Why I hate KingPiccolo:

1) He's green (I don't hate defected though, his skin isn't exactly green...)
    2) He's one level higher than me
    3) He needs to sing womanizer on ventrilo again

Stop trolling the forums and sing KP. Kthx.

And grats xForb on 89 even though that was a lot of posts ago. T.T I need to get with the forums again.
    edited March 2009
    If I really were a troll then your hate would only make me stronger. >.>
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Advice or not, Cat lost an argument to an idiot.

Only half of this statement is true, And I do still wish your friend luck in selling their dragonfly before it comes to the CS. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited March 2009
    You don't have to be so subtle when admitting defeat to someone intelligent.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Buy a world chat and complain about it, like the rest of your faction.

Shows your method of solving problems. However, I am not like you and need not QQ in yellow b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited March 2009
    Shows your limited ability to comprehend sentences.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Shows your limited ability to comprehend sentences.

Oh noes D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited March 2009
    It's ok, I'm sure primary school will set you back on track.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Will they teach me how to wait in line and cry to teachers about everything instead of solving my own problems too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
This discussion has been closed.