Comments

• Theavespade - Heavens Tear
    Theavespade - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I don't like factions that form alliances

why don't evo attack radiance?
    or Triad attack radiance?

why is everyone so damn scared?
    why are the 2nd and 3rd best TW guildes alliancing with Radiance?

Damit everyone just form and alliance against Radiance and break those damn alliances you girls.

My respect goes to - RoC but since they gone now it's enraged.
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    xtrm9 wrote: »
    Lol you are constantly being stupid again and again in everything you post of forums. You should be open to the opinions of others and try not to support your stupidity with more stupid posts. What Cat said was correct it's just that you are so deep in your own little hole that you cannot grasp what other people say.

Why You Hate Radiance?
    Kingpiccolo ? b:chuckle
    Better than you making stupid claims with no actual reason to back it up.

I post on the forums, not of. Get at least that much right before you go off trying to insult me. Being open to opinions doesn't mean I'm going to take insults and accept them without reason or completely agree with something I find obvious flaws in. Please try to think at least a little instead of doing your ubercool "type whatever **** I can in 5 minutes nonstop" rubbish.

Oh and Theavespade, Triad and RK are the only guilds on the map who are actually allied with Radiance right now. All the rest just don't really want to attack Radiance because of the low chances of victory and the threat of a counter attack. Right now whoever Radiance sets their eyes on will die, an attack on any of a guild's land will lead every other guild to attack the same guild unless allied. So right now Radiance is refraining from attacking to breed competition.

The alliance with RK was made early on with TheEmpire and RoC still powerful, both guilds having allies of their own. The recent alliance with Triad was simply because of the attitude of the guild and their helpfulness and not really power or political agendas.
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol

Tl;dr
  • Theavespade - Heavens Tear
    Theavespade - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Don't insult Kingpiccolo his got bigger green balls than you nub
  • XForbidden - Heavens Tear
    XForbidden - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You have no way of knowing whether or not it will come out in the cash shop, as it stand the mount is the only one on the server and unobtainable just like the golden lion mount. The lion would easily well for 40m as I've seen black raptors sold for 15m.

So yea, you're just like a kid who is jealous of someone elses toy and try to come up with excuses why their toy isn't so cool.

Check it out child. The charm packs just came back out! Please go back to your babysitters club you call Radiance. Charity might be getting worried about her guild acting in such manner!
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Check it out child. The charm packs just came back out! Please go back to your babysitters club you call Radiance. Charity might be getting worried about her guild acting in such manner!

0MFG U DINT JST CAL MI FCTIN MEMBER A CHLID. I HTE U SMUCH U SHLD GO DIAF RYT NAO CUZ I SEISO. N WUT SHE GUNNA DO BOUT GIULD ACIN IN MANER

Completely off topic, but congratulations on level 89, Danny. b:cute
    edited March 2009
    0MFG U DINT JST CAL MI FCTIN MEMBER A CHLID. I HTE U SMUCH U SHLD GO DIAF RYT NAO CUZ I SEISO. N WUT SHE GUNNA DO BOUT GIULD ACIN IN MANER

Completely off topic, but congratulations on level 89, Danny. b:cute

LOL Thanks Qiu b:kiss
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hrm, yea I think forming alliances between guilds is rubbish. I mean, if you're gonna make an alliance hur hur why not join the guilds. IMO it just defeats the point of having separate guilds. That's not to say all the guilds have to be RAWR KILL every time they see each other but truces about no attacking and blah blah are kinda eh....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited March 2009
    I don't see a Dragonfly popping out of the charm packs. Are you even reading what I wrote?
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Hrm, yea I think forming alliances between guilds is rubbish. I mean, if you're gonna make an alliance hur hur why not join the guilds. IMO it just defeats the point of having separate guilds. That's not to say all the guilds have to be RAWR KILL every time they see each other but truces about no attacking and blah blah are kinda eh....

I kill RoadKill and Triad in DT, anyway. b:cry
    edited March 2009

Eh, Its ok Aes, let them have no fun. Im just glad you all show the effort and do your best and have fun in Enrage. Makes Clunker and I very happy to see you all enjoy the game and give your best shot win or lose! b:chuckle
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    But I already liked you DX. Convince Charity to kill RK and Triad on the map D:

Edit: NINJA TIGER POST D: My post was directed at Qiu XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Eh, Its ok Aes, let them have no fun. Im just glad you all show the effort and do your best and have fun in Enrage. Makes Clunker and I very happy to see you all enjoy the game and give your best shot win or lose! b:chuckle

Taters, precious?

Don't mind me... it's 2AM and I'm hyper. b:sad

1am on the forums? GG o.o
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Taters, precious?

I get hyper in the early mornings too ._. Almost 2:30 AM now >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Allianced factions should be unallianced lol, defeats the point of TW
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
    edited March 2009
    Taters, precious?

Did the crying you received earlier from specific QQers every stop? LOL I won't name names. Dont want to embarass anyone. b:chuckle
    edited March 2009
    We don't force you guys to come carebear with us, stop telling us to come ragebear with you guys. >.>
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    I get hyper in the early mornings too ._. Almost 2:30 AM now >.<

b:surprised An Enrage member likes me. /blush
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Did the crying you received earlier from specific QQers every stop? LOL I won't name names. Dont want to embarass anyone. b:chuckle

After an unusual massive spam of angrybear-capslock from me, yes. b:pleased
    edited March 2009
    We don't force you guys to come carebear with us, stop telling us to come ragebear with you guys. >.>

We're not telling you to become ragebear's. LOL. Don't act like your loyal to Radiance, you joined us and went back cause your friends refused to follow you. Thank you.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009

Ragebear! I like that. I'ma steal that term from you and there's nothing you can do about it! BWAHAHHAAHHAAH.

Consider it a compliment :P

b:angryb:angryb:angry RAGE BEAR
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited March 2009
    After an unusual massive spam of angrybear-capslock from me, yes. b:pleased

LOL, Everyone loves Qiu! Duh. Im sure 90% of Enrage enjoys your presence in HT! b:cute
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    We're not telling you to become ragebear's. LOL. Don't act like your loyal to Radiance, you joined us and went back cause your friends refused to follow you. Thank you.

Nah, KP just missed us and his pickle jar. b:chuckle
    edited March 2009
    Ragebear! I like that. I'ma steal that term from you and there's nothing you can do about it! BWAHAHHAAHHAAH.

Consider it a compliment :P

b:angryb:angryb:angry RAGE BEAR

Thats like when I was in W. Arch and saw KymKat saying *In Charity we trust!* ROFL. How fail, always knew she wanted to be a part of RoC and missed Hong!
    edited March 2009
    Nah, KP just missed us and his pickle jar. b:chuckle

LOL. Pickle jar, how cute. b:chuckle
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    LOL, Everyone loves Qiu! Duh. Im sure 90% of Enrage enjoys your presence in HT! b:cute

THAT'S A LIE. That's definitely a lie, lol. b:sad
    edited March 2009
    THAT'S A LIE. That's definitely a lie, lol. b:sad

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Well atleast I have some luv for ya! b:chuckle
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Well atleast I have some luv for ya! b:chuckle

Seconded! b:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]