Why You Hate Radiance?

Tyblack - Heavens Tear
Tyblack - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Seems there is so much hate b:angry for Radiance. So why not list the reasons why you hate Radiance? Seems most ppl hate the upper dog but can you list the reason why you hate them?
I don't want rumors, i want the reason you (your Charater) hates Radiance, either personal reasons? or some other reason?
Everyone seems to be full of rumors or making assumions about Radiance.
Can any of you think of a reason to hate them? other then they own most of the map.
Be interesting to hear if anyone has a real reason to hate Radiance.
Thank you and have fun in the game.
Post edited by Tyblack - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I don't hate them and never had a reason to. I don't bother with TW (even though I recently got invited to a big TW guild, I said no) so I don't really care either way.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    *shrugs* I don't really have a problem with any on the TW guilds...I just like to root for Enrage, since they've had so much hate thrown at 'em.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • marisol
    marisol Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Actually I love Radiance's members. It their leaders goal that I hate. "World peace" what is that all about. Yes this is a pve server but come on TW is still a major factor. Ill give Rad credit for getting to the point they are now but whats gonna happen inthe future? Rad cant/ wont attack Roadkill the leader has an alt their. They wont attack Triad officers in Rad have alts there too. the wont attack Elysium, why cause atleast one officer in Rad is an officer their too. So out of 8 guilds on the map 4 of them are all working with the same people. To me that is bull ****. But dont worry Rad will run out of people to fight soon enough and lose some more of the high levels and make this server fun again. Atleast I hope that is what happens.
  • Tyblack - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    marisol wrote: »
    Actually I love Radiance's members. It their leaders goal that I hate. "World peace" what is that all about. Yes this is a pve server but come on TW is still a major factor. Ill give Rad credit for getting to the point they are now but whats gonna happen inthe future? Rad cant/ wont attack Roadkill the leader has an alt their. They wont attack Triad officers in Rad have alts there too. the wont attack Elysium, why cause atleast one officer in Rad is an officer their too. So out of 8 guilds on the map 4 of them are all working with the same people. To me that is bull ****. But dont worry Rad will run out of people to fight soon enough and lose some more of the high levels and make this server fun again. Atleast I hope that is what happens.

So basicly what your saying is that, because Radiance will not attack lower guilds or guilds they have alliances with means they are a bad guild? or just the leader is bad? should this topic be "Why i hate Charity/June?" (i think that is her name not sure which is the leader of Radiance)

So by making alliances or treaties with other guilds is bad thing? So Radiance should stand on it's own? Or the other guilds should stand on there own?

So from your statement above i'm taking it that if you can't stand on your own then you don't have a right to be on the map? No Alliance or treaties should be allowed.

So If Evo and Engaged Join forces to take on Radiance (which is highly unlikely). An alliance between the two should not be allowed?

So your reason if i understand why you hate Radiance is thier "Goals".
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    So basicly what your saying is that, because Radiance will not attack lower guilds or guilds they have alliances with means they are a bad guild? or just the leader is bad? should this topic be "Why i hate Charity/June?" (i think that is her name not sure which is the leader of Radiance)

So by making alliances or treaties with other guilds is bad thing? So Radiance should stand on it's own? Or the other guilds should stand on there own?

So from your statement above i'm taking it that if you can't stand on your own then you don't have a right to be on the map? No Alliance or treaties should be allowed.

So If Evo and Engaged Join forces to take on Radiance (which is highly unlikely). An alliance between the two should not be allowed?

So your reason if i understand why you hate Radiance is thier "Goals".

You know you asked for peoples opinions and then you attack them when they give an opinion you dont agree with.. If you really dont want to hear other peoples opinions then dont make posts asking for them. And if you really want to hear someones honest opinion dont attack them when they give it to you..

I do understand what he's saying, I cant say I hate radiance I dont play enough too care anymore.

I know one of the bad memories I do have of Rad is a few months ago one of the few times I ever was in a full party of radiance, we did a TT run and I sat through about 45 min of nothing but listening to Radiance members talk about themselves and how great they thought they were in party chat. When I even asked if we could talk about something other than ourselves, I was basically told they didnt want to talk about anything else lol.. That cured me of wanting to party with radiance at least..

Being with alot of their ex members in enrage now I do know at least the whole guild wasnt like that but yeah not a fun TT group.

I think its little things like that , that just tend to stick with people and over time enough little things start to add up. While they might not cause hate they can cause dislike and or strong opinions against a faction even if it doesnt imply to the whole faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Tyblack - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    You know you asked for peoples opinions and then you attack them when they give an opinion you dont agree with.. If you really dont want to hear other peoples opinions then dont make posts asking for them. And if you really want to hear someones honest opinion dont attack them when they give it to you..

I appoligize if it sounded like a attack against thier opinion, that is not what I was tring to do.
    I'm tring to understand why Radiance is so hated.
    I've read so much hate toward Radiance in other threads would be nice if could get some solid reasons why ppl hate them so much.
  • marisol
    marisol Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    To answer your question Ty, aliiances are part of the game, but if you look at it most alliances in a war situation are mutually benifical. What does Rad ( the strongest guild in the server) actually gain from having alliances with all these guilds? Well, Rad members gain nothing while the few who have alts in other guilds on map gain extra territory money each week. Also the members in Rad grow ever bored because they get no TW's.

As Cat said you asked for opinions I gave you one dont get all butt hurt cause you dont agree. Radiance as a whole is a great guild but ever wonder why 30 or so of its higher levels just up and left (including quite a few officers)? Im glad for Rad that they had 1k stream to go after and some how Legion deceided to attack them ( I still think this was set up by Rad leaders to give the guild some fun, but oh well if it was good call im sure they enjoyed it). But eventually if alliances with everyone on the map keep being made, Rad will run out of things to do members will get even more fed up and leave. thus ruining the strongest guild on the server. TBH i dont care what they do. If the fall apart more competition in TW, woot. If they break their alliances = more competition in TW, woot.
  • Inna - Heavens Tear
    Inna - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Rad does gain with those alliances, even if it's with a smaller guild. One more friend means there will be one less enemy.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Does it matter who hates who? I am sure every guild out there is "hated' some some guy/girl out there.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Cailynn - Heavens Tear
    Cailynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Rad does gain with those alliances, even if it's with a smaller guild. One more friend means there will be one less enemy.

To have fun from TWs, as the strongest guild in HT, you want more enemies not less. And, how many real enemies have they had so far? ...

Not hating them, but Rad sounds really boring to me
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I don't hate Radiance. But this is a game, and game's have an element of competition, and competition would dictate that I should battle Radiance because they are strong.
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i hate a few players from radiance, most of them who now moved to enrage. does that count?

sanosukelee : public enemy #1
    (>)had a huge contribution to bringing in inflation and letting it fester on heaven's tear server. greedy scumbag who is selling your dragonfly mount at 70million coins(=$700), a mount that might soon be released on PWi for $35-40.
    (>)master reseller, reselling your misty forest rings at 14->12million, cape of tauren chief at 12->10million and anything else that he sees for cheap anywhere in AH or player stalls.
    (>)buy low, sell high scheme : buy all your mid grade mats at 1-2k and use it for the most heinous of crimes(sell ulti subs at 60k per from materials bought at 30k, resell each mid mat at 3.5k, etc, etc)
    (>)buying your TT mats for cheap and selling TT equips for **** prices, 5m+ for plain(unfilled sockets, not refined) TT70 weapons IS pretty stupid. he is stupid. stupid.
    [WARNING]DO NOT DO THIS AND I MEAN DO NOT DO THIS EVEN IF YOU DO THIS EVEN THEN DO NOT DO THIS[WARNING]
    (>)buy 50silver pigment packs for 50k and sell individual pigments for 70-700k depending on colour
    YOUR GOING TO DO THIS NOW ARENT YOU...SHAME ON YOU -_-

few other from radiance, whom i dont care to name, who pull the same kinda BS, most of whom were (then)Lv85+

if rad got like 15 lands+ and with an income of more than a billion per week, why would their highest level players act like such pricks for pixel coins in a game? arent they getting a weekly pay? dint this guy just get a GX with the league's help? such questions are best left unanswered, cause we cant handle the truth !

yes it a game.

you wont become any richer in real life making money in a game.

period.
  • NaturalSin - Heavens Tear
    NaturalSin - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I don't dislike Radiance. I know a couple of people there who are awesome as hell. Every guild has a few bad apples. The only distress I've heard was that a bunch of Radiance members were ganking people trying to do stuff in DT...But it's not just them! lol In short...no hate from me.

To thanduril-that just sounds like being a capitalist to me. If you can profit do it. If you're dumb enough to buy it then it's your fault b:chuckle
  • thanduril
    edited March 2009
    I don't dislike Radiance. I know a couple of people there who are awesome as hell. Every guild has a few bad apples. The only distress I've heard was that a bunch of Radiance members were ganking people trying to do stuff in DT...But it's not just them! lol In short...no hate from me.

To thanduril-that just sounds like being a capitalist to me. If you can profit do it. If you're dumb enough to buy it then it's your fault b:chuckle

DT is free PK. so pretty much if you dont have a "Radiance" tag above your head, those people are gonna kill you for eyeing their chests. not their fault you let your eyes wander.
    if you want your cake and even eat it, then you must understand that the cake is a lie.

and you are contradicting what you just said.
    If you can profit do it. aye? so they kill you for looting what could have possibly been their bikini pieces. so why would them safeguarding their profits cause you distress?

and i would point you to the phrase "hate a few players from radiance" in my previous post. bad apples. after that pay attention to the "now moved to enrage" part of that line.
    hope that clears up a lot of questions.
  • NaturalSin - Heavens Tear
    NaturalSin - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    thanduril wrote: »

and i would point you to the phrase "hate a few players from radiance" in my previous post. bad apples. after that pay attention to the "now moved to enrage" part of that line.
    hope that clears up a lot of questions.

lol ahh Enraged...gotcha. Someone should post a thread on which guild they hate most...we may be surprised on the outcome.
  • Semyezza - Heavens Tear
    Semyezza - Heavens Tear Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I don't necessarily hate all of Radiance. Just some members can be very infuriating.

. A Radiance member basically bashed me because a friend in my guild wouldn't join Radiance when she had asked him.

. We were about to kill Luminoc Architect, a Radiance member asked if we needed him and basically demanded we party her and proceeded to kill him. Thanks, but a full party of lvl 70s doesn't need a lvl 80's help. That just cries arrogance.

Over all I find that some tend to be pretty condescending or arrogant. Most are okay, but some of them are just really frustrating.

FB39: A Radiance member addressing the tabber not by her name but as, "You, Cleric." b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS."
    - Richard the Warlock, LFG.

visit my gallery on !! quelfish.deviantart.com !!
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I was am ex-RoC and I'd have to say even I never hated "Radiance" per se, but the members I liked have now moved to Enrage with me and all that's left of my impression of Rad is what Semy above me said. I'm sorry Rad, but your members, not your leaders or your land, made you a good guild and you chose not to listen to your members. Just because you are rich and have the highest levels and don't pick on the small guild that your leader's alt is in doesn't make you all that great. The members I did respect aren't there anymore.

@NaturalSin: It's Enrage, not Enraged.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    They have too much power.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Radiance?

Never heard of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • doremi12
    doremi12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Rad own a dog before doing all the dirty job for her, but now she got herself another b:chuckle
  • EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear
    EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i hate a few players from radiance, most of them who now moved to enrage. does that count?

(>)had a huge contribution to bringing in inflation and letting it fester on heaven's tear server. greedy scumbag who is selling your dragonfly mount at 70million coins(=$700), a mount that might soon be released on PWi for $35-40.
    (>)master reseller, reselling your misty forest rings at 14->12million, cape of tauren chief at 12->10million and anything else that he sees for cheap anywhere in AH or player stalls.
    (>)buy low, sell high scheme : buy all your mid grade mats at 1-2k and use it for the most heinous of crimes(sell ulti subs at 60k per from materials bought at 30k, resell each mid mat at 3.5k, etc, etc)
    (>)buying your TT mats for cheap and selling TT equips for **** prices, 5m+ for plain(unfilled sockets, not refined) TT70 weapons IS pretty stupid. he is stupid. stupid.
    [WARNING]DO NOT DO THIS AND I MEAN DO NOT DO THIS EVEN IF YOU DO THIS EVEN THEN DO NOT DO THIS[WARNING]
    (>)buy 50silver pigment packs for 50k and sell individual pigments for 70-700k depending on colour

few other from radiance, whom i dont care to name, who pull the same kinda BS, most of whom were (then)Lv85+

if rad got like 15 lands+ and with an income of more than a billion per week, why would their highest level players act like such pricks for pixel coins in a game? arent they getting a weekly pay? dint this guy just get a GX with the league's help? such questions are best left unanswered, cause we cant handle the truth !

yes it a game.

period.

buy and sell is a common way of making money in any MMO, so don't hate him for making more money than most people by doing it. i personally don't like him since he has probably killed me more than anyone on the server, but i don't hate him either. if he buys EVERY crafting/HH mat on the server, then selling them for twice the price, go ahead.

u guys just miss RoC too much b:victory
  • _pixiebutt_ - Heavens Tear
    _pixiebutt_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I dont hate ALL of radiance, There has been a run in or two with a few of the members that they would have been ALOT nicer thus they chose to be rude and not kind at all. But MOST of radiance is very sweet :D I go to them for alot of my fbs, and i happen to send alot of people to them for help ^^ They are very kind ^^ and well seem like a well put together group, all but for a few select people lol. But well everyones not always gonna be nice ^^ ...

BUT thats just my view and stand point ^^ HEHE
    IGN: _Pixiebutt_
    Server: Heavens Tear
    Faction: KuraiKage-Leader

Gettin Married Friday: xoAngelxo b:cute
  • cybluerr
    cybluerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    doremi12 wrote: »
    Rad own a dog before doing all the dirty job for her, but now she got herself another b:chuckle

woof? b:shutup
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Radiance should radiate their power much more. I mean, look at all those high levels just not doing anything. Anyone who white named before knows Enrage absolutely dominates PK in HT even though Radiance has the most high levels.

I like Radiance they are a cool guild. But for a guild that big they really need to make their presence felt in PK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Radiance should radiate their power much more. I mean, look at all those high levels just not doing anything. Anyone who white named before knows Enrage absolutely dominates PK in HT even though Radiance has the most high levels.

I like Radiance they are a cool guild. But for a guild that big they really need to make their presence felt in PK.

ts only me and szanti most of the time b:surrenderb:cry
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited March 2009

yes it a game.

period.

Sano doesnt use RL money to gear up, so that's his way to make money to refine his gears, you can do that too if you want and alot of people do it. Your stupid if you gonna sell a super rare flying mount for 3-4mil that's not even available in PW-MY up to now, and you can only acquire it on tier 2 TW bosses lol. And yes guild helped him get his GX and more BM's in guild will get theirs soon WTF is wrong with that? lmao b:bye
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • thanduril
    edited March 2009
    Sano doesnt use RL money to gear up, so that's his way to make money to refine his gears, you can do that too if you want and alot of people do it. Your stupid if you gonna sell a super rare flying mount for 3-4mil that's not even available in PW-MY up to now, and you can only acquire it on tier 2 TW bosses lol. And yes guild helped him get his GX WTF is wrong with that? lmao b:bye

your saying something like "molesting others is not wrong as long as your horny".

its a free game after all, only those who have the luxury to spend real life money pay for it.
    but if your claiming that a player who doesnt buy Zen cannot go past a specific level without having 1* equips, then you are a fool who either doesnt know how to make game coins, or is too lazy to learn.
    your load of bull tries to make all those hundereds or maybe thousands of players who play PWi, who make their money from NPCing DQ drops and selling off their "clean" items at a resonable rate look stupid. but you are just trying to make them look stupid, while you infact are already too drunk with your own stupidity.

yea lotsa pricks do this in every MMO. i hate every one of them resellers. but why do i hate this sanosukelee more than usual?
    cause he is from radiance.
    he must get a salary of 2-5million per week(just guesswork, correct me if im wrong and its something like 10-15million). radiance owns half the map. its not like they are in debt to anyone. they got the highest level people on the server. so bassically they are the strongest guild in HT as of now.

so why does a lvl 9x player from radiance resort to pulling these cheap tricks to make a little more money while **** the normal player and on the whole HT's economy over?
    my point of him getting his GX with the league's helps, is to show that he has gotten one of the best weapons in the server, the mats for which he dint have to buy at absurd rates, bassically at free of cost.
    Yet instead of donating his shizzle to the league so that it helps someone else in radiance out, he sells/resells them like the greedy **** that he is.

does your super rare flying mount fly through walls?
    does your super rare flying mount have a glitched bleed?
    does your super rare flying mount satisfy your panda desires?
    if it does any one of those then maybe it might be worth Only 60million and not 70million...jeez.

ive got few of the best equips at lvl 8x, some of which are refined to +6. yet i personally havent spent a dollar on this game, nor have pulled some BS reselling gimmick, and nor have i abused that V-day glich.
    so go **** yourself if you think people who are just having fun playing a game, cant get anywhere without acting like self righteous turds(ie you).b:bye
  • Kaimelar - Heavens Tear
    Kaimelar - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    if rad got like 15 lands+ and with an income of more than a billion per week,
    he must get a salary of 2-5million per week(just guesswork, correct me if im wrong and its something like 10-15million)

We got 230m last week from lands, We've 200 members. b:bye
  • EgaeniI - Heavens Tear
    EgaeniI - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    you ARE sayiing like "im so stupid and **** to do reselling. hence ppl doing reselling is bad"
    im sry for all thoese disabled ppl, i dont mean to offened you guys by comparing him to u lot b:chuckle

b:thanks some1 is crying poor AGAIN, who got 2mil as wages? yes maybe some people from evo does... so far the most i got is 1.7mil. reselling.. well if u dont have the skill dont do it.

and yes.. i think i did call out few times :P u the cleric b:laugh omg.. sometimes their name is massive long and twisting.. its like diving front roll 360 back flip, side spin 780 backward entry.. b:thanks i was like omg.. its much easier just to call out their class, and they not sure wat does tabber means so yea...

same as with fb59.. well for me, i always show them the tokens.. but they can never see me.. so i have to tell them.. follow me the archer XD
    b:bye full time shop part time player
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I don't hate radiance . I just play this game for fun and relaxing after college in my free time.

Why would i fill myself with negative emotions such as hate which do more damage to the host. Maybe people spend to much time playing a game that they forget that it is just a game.

Play for fun people. b:victory
This discussion has been closed.