Why You Hate Radiance?

123457»

Comments

• Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    thanduril wrote: »
    cause mobs dont drop cash shop items duhh.
    that example about mirage stones was like i said, an example.
    if you squint at only that one commodity, then i dont think you can look beyond at any other item, so explaining to someone who doesnt understand is futile.
    gonna save some time by not further arguing with you, after all time is money. no matter how hard you try, you cant resell time !

Afterthought:do you even know how many stones it might take to get a weapon to +2? 4 stones on a lucky day, on a bad one it might take 30+ mirage stones and still remain at only +1 or +0. you need dragon orbs or tisha stones to get a successful hit on refining. now what about those scumbags who are gonna resell dragon orbs and cause that price to rise up?
    in all honesty You go grind TT for 50+ mirage stones or maybe do a couple thousand OMAs for celestone frags. me, i got a life and i cant afford to waste it on hitting mobs non stop just for gambling my luck on failed refining. clear?
    Here are some options:
    1) spend a stupid amount of time trying to grind for mirages (<- pro!)
    2) go out and do your normal grinding for XP. sell your drops, use the coins to buy the mirages and dragon pearls and w/e else you need from player cat shops. OH NOEZ THE CONVENIENCE
    3) as with #2 but put your money in the auctioneer, buy gold, and buy the dragon pearls yourself, directly from cash shop.
    4) whine on the forums instead of doing any of the above (<- very pro!)
  • Faragneth - Heavens Tear
    Faragneth - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    So weve moved from hating(dislikeing) radiance to PW economics good work people:)
    If every1 has such aproblem with radiances monoply why not do someting about it?
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ..If every1 has such aproblem with radiances monoply why not do someting about it?

Wow! This never-before-seen statement is a real eye-opener! b:shocked

All's we gotta do is.. um.. "do something about it"! That's it! So simple, it's brilliant!
  • Forlorn Fang - Heavens Tear
    Forlorn Fang - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i have no problem with Radiance its just that it seems that they have so much land...theres no room for other lvl 3 factions wanting to take some,and some of us cant start a war with Radiance because there so strong,ive heard that there leader,Charity,is lvl 96 with other lvls right around it.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i have no problem with Radiance its just that it seems that they have so much land...theres no room for other lvl 3 factions wanting to take some,and some of us cant start a war with Radiance because there so strong,ive heard that there leader,Charity,is lvl 96 with other lvls right around it.

lol. theres a list of top 100 high levels and their guild in

pwi.perfectworld.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Then use the cash shop if you don't have time to grind for drops,and quit moaning.

we gone through this many times already.
    you try to act smart and make me look stupid -> you keep trying -> you shut the **** up after you fail and have your **** handed to you-> you go back to your emo corner and massage your broken ego till you can try again

if you are some kinda e-**** then PWi forums isnt the place to get your spankings...by god, if you need your fix that badly go marry defected and carry on your S&M roleplay, you failure of a troll.

@Polyblahblahsomewussyalt:your point 2) totally proves you dont understand a bit of what reselling or inflation im talking about. pull your foot out of your mouth before you go **** out some of the most stinkiest turds these forums has seen. all your biased POV shows that you got a Radiance tag over your IGN. grow balls(or female equivalent parts) to post under your real IGN so that everyone gets to see who all these MentallyChallengedPricks are.

EDIT:more reason to hate radiance: hidden names coming on the forums and trying to justify a bunch load of BS their members do. <---my humble attempt at steering this topic back on track from all the economic related jargon, children like Polyhernia dont understand a bit of.
  • Criticalhitz - Heavens Tear
    Criticalhitz - Heavens Tear Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    thanduril wrote: »

Then use the cash shop if you don't have time to grind for drops,and quit moaning.

You quoted the wrong person...I didnt say any of that but it says in your quote I did?

as for thanduril, Mirages to refine take alot yep obviously and I've gotten tons off of TT trips.. Also dragon orbs can be bought with in-game coins if you dont like using mirages.

Auction House>Gold Trading>Buy Gold>Hit O>Buy Boutique stuff.

Sure your paying more using Gold Trading, but you seem to think everyone that merchants stuff you can't get/afford is a scam and a reason to hate on them. In-Game coins can get basically anything you need, your jsut lazy and thats why merchants make so much :) Im lazy to though b:victory But I dont complain about merchants, they save me time n take some of my money? O well.
    Making new char..Which one? I have a BM..but I want more damage and stuff to do..

Experienced players contact with the cons n pros of there class and where to put points n what skills to up ASAP thanks..
  • thanduril
    edited March 2009

You quoted the wrong person...I didnt say any of that but it says in your quote I did?

as for thanduril, Mirages to refine take alot yep obviously and I've gotten tons off of TT trips.. Also dragon orbs can be bought with in-game coins if you dont like using mirages.

Auction House>Gold Trading>Buy Gold>Hit O>Buy Boutique stuff.

Sure your paying more using Gold Trading, but you seem to think everyone that merchants stuff you can't get/afford is a scam and a reason to hate on them. In-Game coins can get basically anything you need, your jsut lazy and thats why merchants make so much :) Im lazy to though b:victory But I dont complain about merchants, they save me time n take some of my money? O well.

dude your making it look like i said EVERY player out there who sets up a cat shop is an *******.
    please get it under your thick skull that i mean to say that RESELLERS are *******s.

here we go again...
    Example of reselling:
    Mr. S GreedyRatling buys out #146pieces of a particular item "A" for 50,000 each from every stall he can find find.
    Mr. S GreedyRatling then sets his own stall selling #146pieces of commodity A for 75,000, same item he bought for 50k from previous vendors.
    a Mr. Critical N Sense comes by his stall, sees the item A priced at 75,000, thinks "aww dood 2 ezpensivz 4 meh" and searches around for a cheaper priced "A" at some other stall.
    whether he finds this "A" at some other stall or not is regardless of the fact that if Mr. Critical N Sense ever decided to sell his excess As, he will now set it at 75k per piece, or maybe even 80k as the crow flies.

inflation is a 100% certain turn of events, prices are met by supply and demand and unless some external factor affects the system(eg. snowman event :: price drop in mirages|easier do-ability :: fall in prices of TT60 mats) the price of set commodities will always rise on an ascending curve, direct impact of increasing population(players) and hence a rise in demand.
    the impact reselling has on inflation is that it hastens the rise in prices by an exponential factor, since obviously the commodities are being sold at twice the barter rate, ie the term RE-selling.

you mean to use dragon orbs INSTEAD of mirage stones? you made yourself seem stupid, get some background before speculating BS.

ever checked gold prices BEFORE the valentines day exploit, AFTER the exploit, and DURING these 2 weeks of charm pack sales? if you want to go buy/buy out gold at 130k per zen/dollar, then you deserve to get ripped off by resellers for more than one reasons.

and FYI, i can "afford" most of the **** people are selling out there. i have "afforded" to +4 -> +6 refine my equips so you dont need to care about how my financial state in this game is affecting the size of my heart and people i can love(lol). it doesnt mean if i can afford it, i must love the oh so filled with **** reseller.

your just a child at best who doesnt understand what i am trying to say. i dont intend to sound harsh to a child, but your trait to constantly come up with the most idiotic retorts is taking its toll on.....the length of my posts >.>
    if you dont understand how the economics in this game(or in real life) works, feel free to pm me and i`ll help you see the error of your ways. help you save a buck while your at it.
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol. theres a list of top 100 high levels and their guild in

pwi.perfectworld.com
    It's top 50 unless I'm reading it wrong, and Enrage has more top 50 than Rad.
  • Criticalhitz - Heavens Tear
    Criticalhitz - Heavens Tear Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Thanduril getting little angry? I basically said, dont QQ bout sanosaukelee's prices because he wants to make profit? I've gone to shops and bought out all of a certain item and resold it for more..Profit? Me>You in cash that way GG. Stop your QQing kiddo, you take this net stuff just a little to serious it seems.. Here we posted bout our reasons actual reasons not because 'Omg QQz I cant buyz sansosaukelees dragonfly fors my pixel gurl i luvs her but me no has money he must drops it underneath 50k fo me to buys!!!! QQ QQQ QQ' Thats basically all I got out of your posts.. GG Im not gonna reply to you anymore, I'll let your posts speak for themselves..b:pleased
    Making new char..Which one? I have a BM..but I want more damage and stuff to do..

Experienced players contact with the cons n pros of there class and where to put points n what skills to up ASAP thanks..
  • thanduril
    edited March 2009
    Thanduril getting little angry? I basically said, dont QQ bout sanosaukelee's prices because he wants to make profit? I've gone to shops and bought out all of a certain item and resold it for more..Profit? Me>You in cash that way GG. Stop your QQing kiddo, you take this net stuff just a little to serious it seems.. Here we posted bout our reasons actual reasons not because 'Omg QQz I cant buyz sansosaukelees dragonfly fors my pixel gurl i luvs her but me no has money he must drops it underneath 50k fo me to buys!!!! QQ QQQ QQ' Thats basically all I got out of your posts.. GG Im not gonna reply to you anymore, I'll let your posts speak for themselves..b:pleased

this being your (supposedly)last post on this topic, all i got to say is...what a miserable way to end your saga of ignorance.
    resorting to QQs and excited gibberish in a fit of counterattack, you just dint let the door hit your **** on the way out but you let the doorknob move further in and got it lodged inside one of your rear ****.

you couldnt "try"(<--very important word) to reply in any of your previous posts, so you being unable to reply any further doesnt leave me the least bit surprised. if my posts spoke for themselves, yours couldnt even do that.
    your senseless rabble rabble rabble that went on and on till you resort to QQs and GGs seems like a pitiable way to fap a bit of e-PP.

on topic:starting to hate radiance because of the imbecile fan club that it gave rise to. i mean like...there should be a restriction on who can and cant become Mr. S Greedbag's groupies for god's sake ! b:shocked
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    This topic is so long...I dont' even know what's really on topic anymore
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Cake. It should always be about cake.
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Cake. It should always be about cake.

Waffles. It's about waffles. b:surrender
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    No, you guys got it all wrong!
    Muffins! It's all about blueberry muffins! b:pleased
  • Rukia - Heavens Tear
    Rukia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Waffles. It's about waffles. b:surrender

ilovewaffles~

and where is the train station~ b:laugh
    edited September 2009
    Wow! This never-before-seen statement is a real eye-opener! b:shocked

All's we gotta do is.. um.. "do something about it"! That's it! So simple, it's brilliant!

LMAO yes thats all u have to do...... u never think of usin wc to simply organise alot of people who dont like them?? not necacrily stop them but put a constant thorn in there side.
    and yes the most obvious answer of doing something is ultimatley better than doing nothing
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    LMAO yes thats all u have to do...... u never think of usin wc to simply organise alot of people who dont like them?? not necacrily stop them but put a constant thorn in there side.
    and yes the most obvious answer of doing something is ultimatley better than doing nothing

*kicks the necro-threader in the bawlz*

edit: just noticed, the last post in here was made on the same day I started Kannon :)
    edited September 2009
    hell ya ima necro threader i dont really use the fourus 2 much
    nd i lmao at ull never know why i spent so long lvling cause u seem a bit too special 2 work it out b:victory
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Whoa, i flamed in this thread a bit b:laugh
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • Wolfgore - Heavens Tear
    Wolfgore - Heavens Tear Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:angry Someone close this thread and kill the one who necroed it pl0x b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well necro much.

besides no one hates Rad anymore b:cute

i would suggest closing this thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Nice necro.