• XForbidden - Heavens Tear
    XForbidden - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You dissin' my jar?

LOL, Not at all. b:chuckle
    edited March 2009
    Dammit, when is this game gonna come back up. I had to leave my characters in TT 3-1 so I could hope to finish after this is over. LOL I was using all 5 computers to solo that damn place. b:laugh
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Epuc micro D:

Have you considered Starcraft/Warcraft? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Dammit, when is this game gonna come back up. I had to leave my characters in TT 3-1 so I could hope to finish after this is over. LOL I was using all 5 computers to solo that damn place. b:laugh

Dude, get me some mats. b:cry
    edited March 2009
    Dude, get me some mats. b:cry

LOL, I sold so many mats in the last 2 days made over 25m. I got all my 90 gear +6 and ready to be sharded HAHA. Trying to get +7 on it all.
    edited March 2009
    Its nice having a mother-inlaw and a wife as venomancers! HAHA
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Epuc micro D:

Have you considered Starcraft/Warcraft? :D

b:surprised /only plays PWI - I multitask too much with school and extracurricular activities. And work. b:surrender Webdesign, FTL.
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    LOL, I sold so many mats in the last 2 days made over 25m. I got all my 90 gear +6 and ready to be sharded HAHA. Trying to get +7 on it all.

GIMME b:cry
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009

After he pays me for the last two weeks of TW >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited March 2009

You got Blessing and Neomccoy to help you right? ROFL. Ok lets not get started on Blessing, I will have a dam field day.
    edited March 2009
    After he pays me for the last two weeks of TW >_<

LOL! I <3 you too!
    edited March 2009
    Wow, we calmed this Radiance hate thread kinda quickly! -_-
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    You got Blessing and Neomccoy to help you right? ROFL. Ok lets not get started on Blessing, I will have a dam field day.

b:shocked lolwut? Nah, I always gotta do TTs with another group or I get mats from helping individuals. That or it's resorting to AH. But now I have a Herc.. so hopefully.. b:surrender
    edited March 2009
    b:shocked lolwut? Nah, I always gotta do TTs with another group or I get mats from helping individuals. That or it's resorting to AH. But now I have a Herc.. so hopefully.. b:surrender

Yea I heard, congratulations on your Herc.
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Yea I heard, congratulations on your Herc.

b:kiss Thanks. Already started doing some Fb89 book runs with akai.
    edited March 2009
    b:kiss Thanks. Already started doing some Fb89 book runs with akai.

Niice. FB89 Im not to fond of. I got my Sage Trueform and I gave up from there.
    edited March 2009
    Game is up!
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Finally. b:surrender Damn this thread is so off-topic.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Someone change the title to Why You <3 Qiu?

Then it be on topic ._. Sort of....except for that part about paying me for TW :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Someone change the title to Why You <3 Qiu?

Then it be on topic ._. Sort of....except for that part about paying me for TW :P

b:chuckle I'm flattered but that will definitely turn into a trolling/flaming thread. nty to that, haha.
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Someone actually likes Qiu?
  • Inna - Heavens Tear
    Inna - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    xtrm9 wrote: »
    Lol you are constantly being stupid again and again in everything you post of forums. You should be open to the opinions of others and try not to support your stupidity with more stupid posts. What Cat said was correct it's just that you are so deep in your own little hole that you cannot grasp what other people say.

Why You Hate Radiance?
    Kingpiccolo ? b:chuckle

That coming from a person who creates I love Hong threads?
    Read the bolded part of the quote. That fits you more than anyone else.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Hey, don't hate on I Love Hong threads b:angryb:angryb:angry

Why bother trying to point out his hypocrisy your own post reeks of the very prejudices he's talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    And I suppose you haven't spent a single coin on charms since charm packs went away because it'd be smarter to wait for them to come back because they definitely will...

And so they have! And I quote:

Due to popular demand, Charm Packs have returned to the cash shop for the next two weeks!...

...Since these items are highly coveted, Perfect World Entertainment has decided to create two sales packages: Gold Guardian Packs and Gold Spirit Packs.

Looks like a case of Epic Ownage! b:shutup

Hmm.. can't wait for the Dragonfly mount to come to CS!b:pleased
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Someone actually likes Qiu?

Yes and i am gonna write a poem for her b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    That coming from a person who creates I love Hong threads?
    Read the bolded part of the quote. That fits you more than anyone else.

Inna will you have my kids ? b:kiss
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    xtrm9 wrote: »
    Inna will you have my kids ? b:kiss

Hm, from what I've seen from guild chat... Inna is a man. b:pleased
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You have no way of knowing whether or not it will come out in the cash shop, as it stand the mount is the only one on the server and unobtainable just like the golden lion mount. The lion would easily well for 40m as I've seen black raptors sold for 15m.

So yea, you're just like a kid who is jealous of someone elses toy and try to come up with excuses why their toy isn't so cool.

I do know it will come to the cash shop, but sadly when it does this thread will be a distant memory and I will have forgotten all about you too.

You cant use the lion mount or black raptor as examples either. They both had ways for ANYONE to obtain them. The lion mount did come from the cash shop and the black raptor was based on referrals, even if you just referred yourself and spent $10 on each account. They werent based on gameplay option that was a 1 time only thing.

And you dont know they wont be back either, and never available again. In the future they will be in the cash shop as well.

Hate to break it to you but I have no reason to be jealous, I play on PW-MY I see the dragonfly mounts all the time and could have had one like 6 months ago, they arent my style.. Too ugly for me. I want the Fox, I believe I already said that in a previous post. If I REALLY wanted it in this game I have the money to buy it at the 70m price and then some without really hurting my wallet and almost anyone in the game who knows me can confirm that.

All I did was point out the fact that it will be available to other people and the TW is NOT the ONLY way to get it. I also said if anyone wanted as a unique item for NOW then they could pay that price. Suddenly you got butt hurt like no tommorrow over that statement lol.

You just want to advertise here and make people think that they will never have a chance to get one so they NEED to pay the 70m for it, and once again thats just NOT true. If they want something that will be unique for a few months then by all means they can buy it now. Or they can just save their money and wait for it to come.

Maybe the third time this will sink in, otherwise Im done repeating myself to you. Have fun deluding yourself and happy gaming!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    I do know it will come to the cash shop, but sadly when it does this thread will be a distant memory and I will have forgotten all about you too.

You cant use the lion mount or black raptor as examples either. They both had ways for ANYONE to obtain them. The lion mount did come from the cash shop and the black raptor was based on referrals, even if you just referred yourself and spent $10 on each account. They werent based on gameplay option that was a 1 time only thing.

And you dont know they wont be back either, and never available again. In the future they will be in the cash shop as well.

Hate to break it to you but I have no reason to be jealous, I play on PW-MY I see the dragonfly mounts all the time and could have had one like 6 months ago, they arent my style.. Too ugly for me. I want the Fox, I believe I already said that in a previous post. If I REALLY wanted it in this game I have the money to buy it at the 70m price and then some without really hurting my wallet and almost anyone in the game who knows me can confirm that.

All I did was point out the fact that it will be available to other people and the TW is NOT the ONLY way to get it. I also said if anyone wanted as a unique item for NOW then they could pay that price. Suddenly you got butt hurt like no tommorrow over that statement lol.

You just want to advertise here and make people think that they will never have a chance to get one so they NEED to pay the 70m for it, and once again thats just NOT true. If they want something that will be unique for a few months then by all means they can buy it now. Or they can just save their money and wait for it to come.

Maybe the third time this will sink in, otherwise Im done repeating myself to you. Have fun deluding yourself and happy gaming!

tl;dr

10chars
This discussion has been closed.