I'm sooo happy! Finally Venos getting what they deserve!

Options

Comments

• Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Just like in another game I played that went to hell because of the whinners like them here. There was a skill that made a player virtually immune to everything while the skill was up. Once it dropped or was stripped the player lost all but around 50-70 hp. Instead of taking a skill to strip the one of that player and kill them shortly afterwards rather easily they whinned and cried how OP it was.

Are you still trying to say that Flesh Ream is fine the way it is, by any chance?
    If not, then I apologize for asking.
    Otherwise, its really beating a lost cause.
    Flesh Reams bugged. There's almost no debate left on it.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Triad been around longer than 6 weeks and the phoenixs were added Dec 3rd, but nice try though. Shows the nixs are not what some ppl are trying to claim they are. I agree that they make for better defense then offense in most cases but listen to the whines they are claiming otherwise.

Okay, I apologize.....Dec 3rd was only 6 weeks ago. The game only started on Dec 1 so Triad IS one of the oldest guilds around. b:shutup

And whoops I forgot how much time it takes to hoarde a collection of feathers large enough to equip so many venos. *punches numbers into calculator*

Well duh no guild is gonna come out and TW right off the bat...Except Enrage I guess.

I'm listening to "the whines" and it says flesh ream is bugged and it pwns people. I don't see what's wrong about that.

In your own words, "nice try"

Besides, what's your point? So what if Triad is or isn't an old guild? You're trying to prove that they didnt' get anywhere until nixes came out or something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Mosa - Harshlands
    Mosa - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    it just wonderes to see a very common site thats I see on a dial basis..

A veno is in SZ and she keeps going and out so fast with her nix out I mean really just in and and then run back again like the wind..I knew she/he targeted me but all I could do was laugh at the site I just stood there with here coming in and out lol it was peathatic watching it...till after a while she manged to send the nix finally and I must say the bleed 2 shooted me in an instant..........you guys know what the funny thing is?That after all this that veno came to me and said "NOOOOOOOOB"...."I ownd you" and stuff like that my god I couldnt stop myself from laughing it was redicualsly funny..

Then the same day I was flying by orchid (the first one was at Silver Pool) and saw another veno trying to do the same thing all I had in mind was (wow if they only see them selves )..

you venos should be glad they will get it fixed (I think) then you wont make yourself look so stupid anymore.
    formerly known as mosabi-heaven's tear..

you know that wizard that kicked your **** b:victory..

now I just own wizards at the new servers b:victory
  • Notgood - Heavens Tear
    Notgood - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yeap I agree xarfox it is a good post. To bad as we can see so many here that have there heads up there rears and wont change there ways.

Just like in another game I played that went to hell because of the whinners like them here. There was a skill that made a player virtually immune to everything while the skill was up. Once it dropped or was stripped the player lost all but around 50-70 hp. Instead of taking a skill to strip the one of that player and kill them shortly afterwards rather easily they whinned and cried how OP it was.

Lol is that shadow form from guild wars?
    Why am i like this cause you made me like this...
    I guess you really didn't know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Yes it is.

Are you still trying to say that Flesh Ream is fine the way it is, by any chance?
    If not, then I apologize for asking.
    Otherwise, its really beating a lost cause.
    Flesh Reams bugged. There's almost no debate left on it.

No im not arguing anything. Fleash Ream itself is fine. Theres a bug with the bleed from it in PVP that its not reduced which is the bug, but not the skill itself. But thats not what I was discussing with them.

Okay, I apologize.....Dec 3rd was only 6 weeks ago. The game only started on Dec 1 so Triad IS one of the oldest guilds around. b:shutup

And whoops I forgot how much time it takes to hoarde a collection of feathers large enough to equip so many venos. *punches numbers into calculator*

Well duh no guild is gonna come out and TW right off the bat...Except Enrage I guess.

I'm listening to "the whines" and it says flesh ream is bugged and it pwns people. I don't see what's wrong about that.

In your own words, "nice try"

Besides, what's your point? So what if Triad is or isn't an old guild? You're trying to prove that they didnt' get anywhere until nixes came out or something?

So funny and you asked where Ive been if you think dec 3 was only 6 weeks ago. You're the one that needs to STFU.

The times it takes really depends on the person getting the phoenix as theres quite a few was of doing it. I had it in 1 day yeap really really long time and had the Herc the next day. Depending on the way a person plays they can be leveled up fairly fast.

Except for the fact that TRIAD has alot of players who've been around for longer than the faction once again its not that hard to jump right into TW after it was created. So once again nice try.

Now where did I say they got anywhere or didnt only on the nixs. O thats rights I didnt. I said that the whinners saying about how they are so OP and as this quote shows that they are full of it--
    Regarding HT and pheonixes, there is an up and coming faction that relies heavily on them and the bugged flesh ream. When half a TW is all pheonixes I'd say they really just aren't that RARE.
    Not hating on the faction in question, just saying if it is that powerful of a "Tool" that it will be used to peoples advantage.
    that they would have more land.
    it just wonderes to see a very common site thats I see on a dial basis..

A veno is in SZ and she keeps going and out so fast with her nix out I mean really just in and and then run back again like the wind..I knew she/he targeted me but all I could do was laugh at the site I just stood there with here coming in and out lol it was peathatic watching it...till after a while she manged to send the nix finally and I must say the bleed 2 shooted me in an instant..........you guys know what the funny thing is?That after all this that veno came to me and said "NOOOOOOOOB"...."I ownd you" and stuff like that my god I couldnt stop myself from laughing it was redicualsly funny..

Then the same day I was flying by orchid (the first one was at Silver Pool) and saw another veno trying to do the same thing all I had in mind was (wow if they only see them selves )..

you venos should be glad they will get it fixed (I think) then you wont make yourself look so stupid anymore.

No that Veno is the noob, Id done the same thing laughing. But I'd drew her out farther from the safe zone while friends came up behind her smacked her good.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VioleTam - Heavens Tear
    VioleTam - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Woohoo bleed is removed!
    Doesn't matter, i'd still win. Instead of killing you in a second, i'd kill you in 2 seconds.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Woohoo bleed is removed!
    Doesn't matter, i'd still win. Instead of killing you in a second, i'd kill you in 2 seconds.
    b:victory
    lol It's gonna be interesting.

~S
  • DeOso - Lost City
    DeOso - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I read the post about the genies, but I'm still not sure about some things.

#1- Cooldown of the Blood Clot Skill. If it's considerably more than 15 seconds then, well, your still gonna feel flesh ream sooner or later.

#2- Method of getting the skill. Does it cost a sh*tload of money or what?
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

b:chuckle I remember that. The freaking idiots in RA couldn't kill them... Tho I really don't remember too many people bitching about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So funny and you asked where Ive been if you think dec 3 was only 6 weeks ago. You're the one that needs to STFU.

The times it takes really depends on the person getting the phoenix as theres quite a few was of doing it. I had it in 1 day yeap really really long time and had the Herc the next day. Depending on the way a person plays they can be leveled up fairly fast.

Except for the fact that TRIAD has alot of players who've been around for longer than the faction once again its not that hard to jump right into TW after it was created. So once again nice try.

Now where did I say they got anywhere or didnt only on the nixs. O thats rights I didnt. I said that the whinners saying about how they are so OP and as this quote shows that they are full of it--
    1. That was sarcasm and it was wasted on you. But that's not your fault. My fault for overestimating your intellect.
    2. Good for you. Who care. I'm talking about the guild.
    3. I've been around longer than my faction too. Once again, WHO CARE? That wasn't even part of the point.
    4. Again, you should read better. First, it's spelled "whiners." Second, they WHINE about the FLESH REAM.
    5. Triad didn't jump right into TW. Else they'd have oh.....maybe 12 lands, if they started around the nixes did. Even more if they existed before that.
    6. Nice try. STFU.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    1. That was sarcasm and it was wasted on you. But that's not your fault. My fault for overestimating your intellect.
    2. Good for you. Who care. I'm talking about the guild.
    3. I've been around longer than my faction too. Once again, WHO CARE? That wasn't even part of the point.
    4. Again, you should read better. First, it's spelled "whiners." Second, they WHINE about the FLESH REAM.
    5. Triad didn't jump right into TW. Else they'd have oh.....maybe 12 lands, if they started around the nixes did. Even more if they existed before that.
    6. Nice try. STFU.

1. Not wasted at all. your right though it is your fault not for overestimating my intellect, but by overestimating your own. You were wrong plain and simple.
    2. Apparantly you cared last time. Again you were wrong.
    3. Good job. Point was that they already know what to do in TW, you know that thing they call experience. Oh wait no you dont. So yes that is the point.
    4. No you are the one that needs to read better. Cant win the fight or take being proven wrong, way to go falling back on being a wordazies.
    5. Once again you dont have a clue.But nice try, go fail else where.
    6. Yes my try was nice trying to convince some who dont know anything the truth. Sorry about that, I wont bother you with the reality of your wrongness anymore. kthxbye
    b:chuckle I remember that. The freaking idiots in RA couldn't kill them... Tho I really don't remember too many people bitching about it.

Oh yea. And funny thing is they still are bitching about it even after it was nerfed 3 times. But then again if your familiar with that game then you know about the Rtards on GURU there. Like some ppl around here they cant take being wrong.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    1. Not wasted at all. your right though it is your fault not for overestimating my intellect, but by overestimating your own. You were wrong plain and simple.
    2. Apparantly you cared last time. Again you were wrong.
    3. Good job. Point was that they already know what to do in TW, you know that thing they call experience. Oh wait no you dont. So yes that is the point.
    4. No you are the one that needs to read better. Cant win the fight or take being proven wrong, way to go falling back on being a wordazies.
    5. Once again you dont have a clue.But nice try, go fail else where.
    6. Yes my try was nice trying to convince some who dont know anything the truth. Sorry about that, I wont bother you with the reality of your wrongness anymore. kthxbye
    1. It's wasted cuz you didn't catch it. And you seem to have said you're right while saying the opposite of what I did, so...fail.
    2. Not really. You brought it up.
    3. For ppl who already knew how to TW, they sure didn't start very early. I'm not saying they suck; I'm saying they didn't start TW off the bat. Deny the facts more pl0x.
    4. I think you described yourself. Good job :)
    5. I already explained this and what you said had nothing to do with it so I will do the same and put random BS here.
    6. More BSBS ( space maker ) BSBS. kthnxbai :)

Edit:
    Wait I think this is better, because your reply had about equal relevance:
    6. I think therefore I am! E=mc2! The truth is not what it seems? LOLWHUT???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    My daddy can flame better than both of you together =P

I can just imagine them sitting there at their keybs foaming at the corners of their mouths *sigh*
    edited March 2009
    Options
    My daddy can flame better than both of you together =P

I can just imagine them sitting there at their keybs foaming at the corners of their mouths *sigh*

Not at all. I can flame with the best but I was being kind and nice. But some people are just not that smart.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mishie - Sanctuary
    Mishie - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lol, yea, it's a hobby that's very interactive and easy to get into ^_^

@Miatemaro: Then try harder. You seemed to have come out on the bottom to me, AKA you not very smart
    edited March 2009
    Options
    1. It's wasted cuz you didn't catch it. And you seem to have said you're right while saying the opposite of what I did, so...fail.
    2. Not really. You brought it up.
    3. For ppl who already knew how to TW, they sure didn't start very early. I'm not saying they suck; I'm saying they didn't start TW off the bat. Deny the facts more pl0x.
    4. I think you described yourself. Good job :)
    5. I already explained this and what you said had nothing to do with it so I will do the same and put random BS here.
    6. More BSBS ( space maker ) BSBS. kthnxbai :)

Edit:
    Wait I think this is better, because your reply had about equal relevance:
    6. I think therefore I am! E=mc2! The truth is not what it seems? LOLWHUT???

LOL to funny. As I said you have no clue what the hell your talking about.
    Though its funny to see that you edited your post to change what you said in your first reply.

3. I told you staight up when they about started but your just a little simpleton who cant handle facts. Shame really.
    1-2.jpg
    That is from one of Triads members.

4. You're the one who went threw the tanturm and went trying to tell me how to spell so it describes you much better, because you were wrong.
    Lol, yea, it's a hobby that's very interactive and easy to get into ^_^

@Miatemaro: Then try harder. You seemed to have come out on the bottom to me, AKA you not very smart

No need to try harder. When you try to argue with such an idiot as him they only try to bring you down to there level of stupidity.

The Phoenixs are comming The Phoenixs are comming
    onozomg2so5.gif
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Since when do Venomancer's actually need a Phoenix to pwn? I know many who pwn hard without it.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Since when do Venomancer's actually need a Phoenix to pwn? I know many who pwn hard without it.

We don't. However there are too many out there that have no clue how to play their class.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    We don't. However there are too many out there that have no clue how to play their class.

Agreed.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ratinax - Sanctuary
    Ratinax - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Celebration!!!!!!! Oh happy day!!!b:dirty

Bloodclot will come with the new genies and now........bye bye fleshream bug pheonixb:bye

All u veno who think u were pro jut becos u use bugged pheonix skill......it's over for you.
    Suck thumb in a corner soon!b:victory

Justice has come to pwi.

For all those months you have claimed top pvp rights.......now after this update pls look at your pheonix and cryb:cry

I'm a veno, have no pheonix, and therefore laugh at you because this flame-bait doesn't target ALL Venomancers :3 so, your laughable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xsilmeriax - Lost City
    Xsilmeriax - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    we venos with nix will still demolish everything without having the bleed bugged.

i will thoroughly enjoy the qqing that is yet to come once the genies are implemented and venos are still godly at pvp.
  • Kuschel - Lost City
    Kuschel - Lost City Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I love to solo HH. :3

Last night I ran one run and the Snake boss 1-2 was nice enough to drop 5 skins for just lil' ol me. :D

Not to mention Mr. Shard Boss dropped 3

;3
    No hiding in room 32 NPC.

b:bye
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    we venos with nix will still demolish everything without having the bleed bugged.

i will thoroughly enjoy the qqing that is yet to come once the genies are implemented and venos are still godly at pvp.

Ah but now venos wont run in the opposite direction, send pet, bleed, bye bye.
    b:cute
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Don't remove the bleed just make something like winged grace or will of bodhvista to resist bleed or is that what they're doing
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Covering a bug with a skill is just dumb in my opinion. Just fix it lol.
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You guys better hope bloodclot doesn't have an abnormally long cooldown :P....maybe i should have said a normal long cooldown.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    tatakairyu wrote: »
    Covering a bug with a skill is just dumb in my opinion. Just fix it lol.

From what I've read, there might be an actual reason for the way it is, and if that's the case then it isn't broken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nini09
    nini09 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    hmm, according to tatakairyu's theory, what would happen to those that currently own a nix, a refund? if this were truly a bug, it'd be fixed by now. for $250, they're strong for a reason. the new genie system brings the same opportunity for non veno classes, it's not covering a bug with a skill, it's creating new ways for other classes to be strong, if, you're willing to invest your time, $, exp, spirit... that is.
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lmfao, I hate people who say 250$ this and 250$ that. Get the cash ingame, 25 mil is NOT hard to make ingame. 25 mil for a phoenix > 25 mil in refines for gears.

Those who currently own a nix? What about those who spent more money on their gears than the nix but still die by a hit and run bleed?

I'm not whining about venos, It's your logic that is flawed considering you don't consider anything else in the game besides the cost of a phoenix.
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    nini09 wrote: »
    hmm, according to tatakairyu's theory, what would happen to those that currently own a nix, a refund? if this were truly a bug, it'd be fixed by now. for $250, they're strong for a reason. the new genie system brings the same opportunity for non veno classes, it's not covering a bug with a skill, it's creating new ways for other classes to be strong, if, you're willing to invest your time, $, exp, spirit... that is.
    Phoenix doesn't start with flesh ream by default, you have to GIVE it to phoenix. So there would be no reason for a refund as they got what they payed(if someone payed for it to have bugged bleed, they are really dumb) it's still a strong pet overall.