I'm sooo happy! Finally Venos getting what they deserve!

rukhmath
rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Celebration!!!!!!! Oh happy day!!!b:dirty

Bloodclot will come with the new genies and now........bye bye fleshream bug pheonixb:bye

All u veno who think u were pro jut becos u use bugged pheonix skill......it's over for you.
Suck thumb in a corner soon!b:victory

Justice has come to pwi.

For all those months you have claimed top pvp rights.......now after this update pls look at your pheonix and cryb:cry
No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
Post edited by rukhmath on

Comments

• Elvellonwen - Sanctuary
    Elvellonwen - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol b:laugh
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Posting flame-bait threads does not become you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I guess alot of the we-are-so-weak-venos will see now that they can do very well without a bugged bleed - and so will all others who think they can eat venos for breakfast, when the genies are in.
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »

Bloodclot will come with the new genies and now........bye bye fleshream bug pheonixb:bye

All u veno who think u were pro jut becos u use bugged pheonix skill......it's over for you.

Justice has come to pwi.

For all those months you have claimed top pvp rights.......now after this update pls look at your pheonix and cryb:cry

I'm a Veno and you're funny.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    This thread gave me a nice little chuckle.

Thanks.
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Genies? I been away from the forums and the website a few days. Guess I'm going to have to search and see what this is all about. Flesh Ream being nerfed? No matter. I know some veno's who kick butt even without thier pet, just cuz they can, lol.

Not too concerned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    One of the genie skills removes bleed. I love it!
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    can somone explain whats happening?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Some guy is really happy that the future genies might have the ability the remove bleeding status effects. It would save you from that bugged flesh ream the phoenixes are hated for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    One of the genie skills removes bleed. I love it!

For once I agree with you.

Dazels, MeloveYou, and all you other fail venos..

Better pray this update fails b:victory
    Rundora
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Please don't group me in with everyone else. I imagine almost every person on Lost City will be getting a Blood Clot skill on a genie, lol. So much for diversity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rukhmath
    edited March 2009
    Please don't group me in with everyone else. I imagine almost every person on Lost City will be getting a Blood Clot skill on a genie, lol. So much for diversity.

You bet your life all classes will have the remove bleed skill!

You venos are now pure PVE classb:surrender
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
    edited March 2009
    You bet your life all classes will have the remove bleed skill!

You venos are now pure PVE classb:surrender

What server do you play on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rianae - Sanctuary
    Rianae - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Good!

Finally whiners can stop crying and bug abusers will stop :D
  • rukhmath
    edited March 2009
    Lost City.
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Such senseless hate never ceases to amaze me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
    edited March 2009
    Lost City.

Character name?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bzbee
    bzbee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I am a venomancer.
    I play on PVE server Sanctuary.
    I do not PVP AT ALL.
    I want a phoenix because I think its pretty.

Now please tell me again what I'm supposed to be getting that I supposedly so deserved? b:puzzled b:chuckle
    Phoenix plume count: 2450 b:sad

I want the phoenix because I think its pretty. b:cute
  • rukhmath
    edited March 2009
    Such senseless hate never ceases to amaze me.

Senseless hate?

You know what it feels like to spend thousands on armor and weapons,just to be killed by a 250 dollar pet with a bugged skill?
    edited March 2009
    Senseless hate?

You know what it feels like to spend thousands on armor and weapons,just to be killed by a 250 dollar pet with a bugged skill?

Satisfying? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NecroVaL - Heavens Tear
    NecroVaL - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    LoL... I guess veno are strong not only with their phoenix... =)
    Yes... Phoenix might be have the highest dmg pet for now...
    But believe me, its the tactic/gear etc in which you use... =)

Try a HA fox form at your own level... =) Even without pets, can crush you....
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    And he'll be crying even more when this gets implemented.

Take another look at the genies venos theres an even more powerfull effect then the bleed bug ever was. And they will be dual summonable, so think NIX+GENIE= twice the whinning
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    And he'll be crying even more when this gets implemented.

Take another look at the genies venos theres an even more powerfull effect then the bleed bug ever was. And they will be dual summonable, so think NIX+GENIE= twice the whinning
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Veno haters thinking they won -1
    Veno haters getting owned by their own arrogance... Priceless.

Even if they are not duel summonable.. it will still be the same. 'OMG Veno's are overpowered WTFQQBBQ!' because we can do what other classes can't do till later in the game, SOLO TT.

*sighs* Realistically... I would rather have had the Dev's work at fixing bugs in the game than adding content at this time. Flesh Ream needs fixing.. what do we get... more pets. WTF is that? Fix the BUGS first, THEN add stuff.

~S
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Veno haters thinking they won -1
    Veno haters getting owned by their own arrogance... Priceless.

Even if they are not duel summonable.. it will still be the same. 'OMG Veno's are overpowered WTFQQBBQ!' because we can do what other classes can't do till later in the game, SOLO TT.

*sighs* Realistically... I would rather have had the Dev's work at fixing bugs in the game than adding content at this time. Flesh Ream needs fixing.. what do we get... more pets. WTF is that? Fix the BUGS first, THEN add stuff.

~S
    Wow, you really don't get it do you?

No one gives a **** about soloing TT, a lot of people are even making veno alts the same way they make EP slaves. No problem.

It's all about the bleed and if the bleed get purified then venos can dual summon, they can switch their HP/Mp, they can dance naked for all people care, because once that pet stops one-shotting non-heavies, PVP will become more like an actual battle of skill again.

Yeah, archers will dominate but they're actually meant to be a PVP class, and they can be beaten 10x easier than a "Bleed and Run" veno.

About the last part: yeah, it's really stupid that they'd implement this before fixing bleed but this is from the company that hires people who think Harpy Wraith is in FB79.
    Rundora
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    if you think that fleshream is the only tool in the veno bag of tricks, then you dont know us very well... or our pets. the phoenix is only *one* of the many pets out there, just waiting for their turn to take you down a peg or two.

Justice has come to pwi.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
    edited March 2009
    Wow, you really don't get it do you?

No one gives a **** about soloing TT, a lot of people are even making veno alts the same way they make EP slaves. No problem.

It's all about the bleed and if the bleed get purified then venos can dual summon, they can switch their HP/Mp, they can dance naked for all people care, because once that pet stops one-shotting non-heavies, PVP will become more like an actual battle of skill again.

Yeah, archers will dominate but they're actually meant to be a PVP class, and they can be beaten 10x easier than a "Bleed and Run" veno.

About the last part: yeah, it's really stupid that they'd implement this before fixing bleed but this is from the company that hires people who think Harpy Wraith is in FB79.

So, instead of getting beat by a "bleed and run" veno, they'll get smashed in the face by a "lay the smackdown" veno instead?

Sounds good to me. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    So, instead of getting beat by a "bleed and run" veno, they'll get smashed in the face by a "lay the smackdown" veno instead?

Sounds good to me. b:pleased

Sounds very good to me, seeing as Cancer is one of the only venos on lost city who even knows how to "lay the smackdown" properly. Besides, better to be beaten in fair game than by all these idiots running around who probably can't even remember how to use their magic skills.
    Rundora
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    omglazers ur lvl 5!!

I'm so happy for the OP, hope ppl will stfu about OP'ed venos now. (even tho the bloodclot skill will prolly cause your char to have a stroke and die instantly -its the worst skill name EVER)

Suggestion: Rename the skil to "seal wound" please. Bloodclot is a BAD BAD thing, ppl die from that all the time.
    edited March 2009
    Sounds very good to me, seeing as Cancer is one of the only venos on lost city who even knows how to "lay the smackdown" properly. Besides, better to be beaten in fair game than by all these idiots running around who probably can't even remember how to use their magic skills.

You mean they didn't level by using their magic skills? What? All I hearing from you is insults and generalizations. I'm going to guess your just annoyed that there is a class you can't just WTFPWN all the time right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    omglazers ur lvl 5!!

I'm so happy for the OP, hope ppl will stfu about OP'ed venos now. (even tho the bloodclot skill will prolly cause your char to have a stroke and die instantly -its the worst skill name EVER)

Suggestion: Rename the skil to "seal wound" please. Bloodclot is a BAD BAD thing, ppl die from that all the time.

WHAT? WHO STOLE MY 20 LEVELS??? Oh wait, this isn't Delphi anymore, is it? >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]