I'm sooo happy! Finally Venos getting what they deserve!

Comments

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    This thread is quite funny b:laugh

Oh great and almighty leader! Please don't kick me for trolling! I was only trying to amuse myself D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • XForbidden - Heavens Tear
    XForbidden - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Oh great and almighty leader! Please don't kick me for trolling! I was only trying to amuse myself D:

Like I tell you all in guild. Im not your babysitter. Feel free to entertain yourself. b:chuckle
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Like I tell you all in guild. Im not your babysitter. Feel free to entertain yourself. b:chuckle

Im a dude, You promote masterbaition in your guild? b:bored
    edited March 2009
    Im a dude, You promote masterbaition in your guild? b:bored

Whatever it is they do, I dont wanna know. b:laugh Just want them to pk more people!
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Lolz I don't know about you but the less you online thugs know about me the better! Then I can bait and troll in peace without people sneaking into my window.

I think s/he just meant that I was immature and you (like cough a certain veno) missed my sarcasm. *rolls eyes* But anyways, let's troll about something else and I'll just remember to put [sarc] tags first so no one has to argue about it and the person I'm ridiculing can feel the shame instantaneously without it having to creep up sloooowly or something.....

Why is this topic still alive? No one is even talking about the opening post. Let it sink down into the abyss of old ignored posts already DX *ignores this thread from now on*

Sarcasm doesn't always translate will into written words simply because sarcasm oftentimes relies on the tone of voice/body language to get the sarcasm across. Consider that a statement can be stated in two different ways using the same words and one will be interpreted as being sarcastic and the other won't.

But yes, using tags would probably help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Whatever it is they do, I dont wanna know. b:laugh Just want them to pk more people!

So we can masterbait freely in your guild.....NICE
    edited March 2009
    Extended the maintance I'm assuming?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Sarcasm doesn't always translate will into written words simply because sarcasm oftentimes relies on the tone of voice/body language to get the sarcasm across. Consider that a statement can be stated in two different ways using the same words and one will be interpreted as being sarcastic and the other won't.

But yes, using tags would probably help.

I actually thought the obvious miscalculation of weeks was enough indication that I was sarcastic but mmkay, I will take note of the errors of my ways :)

@Devil: Masturbation is to entertain others >_> To entertain oneself, one must ENRAGE another person and then laugh at how much they work themselves up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited March 2009
    I actually thought the obvious miscalculation of weeks was enough indication that I was sarcastic but mmkay, I will take note of the errors of my ways :)

@Devil: Masturbation is to entertain others >_> To entertain oneself, one must ENRAGE another person and then laugh at how much they work themselves up.

Yes, the QQing from Radiance was quite nice today. Was just what I was looking for. You kill 2 white names and they QQ in World Chat about it. Was the highlight of my day.
    edited March 2009
    Extended the maintance I'm assuming?

Ya it sucks.......

@ Aesthor........ So I Enrage on other people ? Thats wierd
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Look what you made me do! I said I was gonna ignore this thread but I couldnt' help but check what Forbidden came to say DX
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited March 2009
    Ya it sucks.......

@ Aesthor........ So I Enrage on other people ? Thats wierd

To enrage or to infuriate is to provoke: You dont Enrage on others. You Enrage others, provoke them to amuse oneself. If you get amused that way.
    edited March 2009
    To enrage or to infuriate is to provoke: You dont Enrage on others. You Enrage others, provoke them to amuse oneself. If you get amused that way.

So I cant 'ENRAGE' on someone after my masterbaiting session? b:cry
    edited March 2009
    So I cant 'ENRAGE' on someone after my masterbaiting session? b:cry

If you feel its neccessary. b:chuckle
    edited March 2009
    By the way, this so called Genes or whatever the pets name is. If its comming out how come I dont see it on the website about its release.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    I actually think Genies are coming out in a later patch...but I'm not the person to ask >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited March 2009
    I actually think Genies are coming out in a later patch...but I'm not the person to ask >_<

I see. Thanks Aes!
    edited March 2009
    By the way, this so called Genes or whatever the pets name is. If its comming out how come I dont see it on the website about its release.

Its still being developed in china cuz our Devs cant do that kind of stuff.

This maint is taking an extra hr cuz they dont want another exploit roll
  • Xiii - Harshlands
    Xiii - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Someone mentioned earlier that the genie addition may actually cause problems with another class and cause the various Veno arguments and annoyances to be essentially a mute point.

All I can say is that if genies make Wizards overpowered... Heads will roll.
    edited March 2009
    Its still being developed in china cuz our Devs cant do that kind of stuff.

This maint is taking an extra hr cuz they dont want another exploit roll

Yes yes, I would be glad to wait another hour if its keeps another exploit from happening. That was the biggest fail I have ever seen. I still beleive a roll-back should have been called but doesn't matter now. Atleast they admitted they F'd up. I had to screeny that part, them saying they EPIC FAILED! HAHA
    edited March 2009
    Yes yes, I would be glad to wait another hour if its keeps another exploit from happening. That was the biggest fail I have ever seen. I still beleive a roll-back should have been called but doesn't matter now. Atleast they admitted they F'd up. I had to screeny that part, them saying they EPIC FAILED! HAHA

I guess I rather wait an extra hour now then another 10hrs like the last exploit..Ya roll-back would have been way easier..Duke rose top still isnt in CS lol..
    edited March 2009
    I guess I rather wait an extra hour now then another 10hrs like the last exploit..Ya roll-back would have been way easier..Duke rose top still isnt in CS lol..

Yea, that sucks for those female characters. b:chuckle
  • rsin
    rsin Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Im a veno. I do not play pvp or feel the need to ever own the bird or herc. I play for the quests and story behind it all. I always help other classes with quests that they may need help with. I do not steal kills from anyone. I dont think that my class is any better than the rest. Again, I dont play pvp so being better than other classes doesnt concearn me at all because I PvE is not a player vs player competition in my eyes. I do agree though that bugs should be fixed and everything kept in balance. Not that it effects players such as myself who only play to enjoy the game. I started on LC and recently switched to sanctuary after reaching level 42 with my veno. Because Im not interested in being "Pointlessly Killed" over and over while doing a quest by some player with an inflated ego or attitude. Its a game. A role playing game. And to me, Nothing more than that. So I will continue to play for my enjoyment and will be looking forward to helping any players who share the same interest in the game as I do. As for other posts that I have read that really are ridiculous to begin with. I will say that I am not overpowered at all. I am not getting anything deserved. All veno's aren't the same. And actually, shame on anyone who creates any form of drama over a game. But I know, it is the internet after all. And kids will always be kids. Its expected!!
    edited March 2009
    To late, Me,Aesthor and xForbidden killed this thread.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Ugh, is this even possible? I ran out of threads to flame and the servers aren't up yet???? *overdramatically* NooOOOOoOooOOooOOoo!!!!1111!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I miss my jaden. He was a tough little ****.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Daji - Heavens Tear
    Daji - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Look at the skill lists. This Genies patch will buff up the tank and archer. Archer and BM get the most gain in this patch. The worst hit is Cleric for none of the genies skill seen to really benefit them.

Veno gets hit really hard and make them almost useless in PvP/TW department this time. Guess time to retire the phoenix b:surrender. Being so they still and will continue to be the only class that most talk about as her class only skill will force player to equipt both MPand HP charm especially to tank class since their MP pool is small.
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    retire the phoenix? is the phoenix not still decent with the fast attack and high base damage? i mean wat else r u going to use? i dont think phoenix is so bad w/ bloodclot that it'll now be useless in TW
  • elmii
    elmii Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Look at the skill lists. This Genies patch will buff up the tank and archer. Archer and BM get the most gain in this patch. The worst hit is Cleric for none of the genies skill seen to really benefit them.

Veno gets hit really hard and make them almost useless in PvP/TW department this time. Guess time to retire the phoenix b:surrender. Being so they still and will continue to be the only class that most talk about as her class only skill will force player to equipt both MPand HP charm especially to tank class since their MP pool is small.

Nuuu, my archer's bleed and barb's bleed will be cancelled as well. *dies in QQinq* b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • La_Zorra - Sanctuary
    La_Zorra - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yep, I love this story! Good point ~ and btw, I am a Veno without a Nix, or a Herc; most of us aren't rich (wish I was, lol); most of my $$ goes into skills/spells ~ I do agree though that the bugged Flesh Ream needs fixing for PvP, but other than that, it's all good. Mostly I'm just into larking about, gathering flowers and may, and having a blast playing this game ~ Why spend your time trolling, flaming, and QQing, when you could be PLAYING and having fun!

Oh yeah, and to whomever was QQ about Venos being OP? Cripes, get a grip! Venos without pets? Are you for REAL? That's equivilant to Archers without their bows & arrows, or BM's without their blades; Battle Pets are the Veno's MAIN weapon! Was that a joke or are you just another misogynistic moronic Veno-hater? No need to answer........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Muchas gracias to Saitada for the siggy ~