I'm sooo happy! Finally Venos getting what they deserve!

Options

Comments

• tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yeah, they don't come with Flesh Ream either haha, forgot about that.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Phoenix doesn't start with flesh ream by default, you have to GIVE it to phoenix. So there would be no reason for a refund as they got what they payed(if someone payed for it to have bugged bleed, they are really dumb) it's still a strong pet overall.

I've had refunds for way worst cases like this.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Celebration!!!!!!! Oh happy day!!!b:dirty

Bloodclot will come with the new genies and now........bye bye fleshream bug pheonixb:bye

All u veno who think u were pro jut becos u use bugged pheonix skill......it's over for you.
    Suck thumb in a corner soon!

Justice has come to pwi.

For all those months you have claimed top pvp rights.......now after this update pls look at your pheonix and cryb:cry

Cry over what b:question

Cry over the fact that they have a godly pet that makes them lvl 30-40% faster than everyone else grinding?

And nix will still be able to peck they **** out of robes and light armour + the chainstun. And it will sure peck the **** out of nubs that thinks venos cant **** in pvp whitout bleed on phoenix.
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It's true they will still ****, but that's one less thing to worry about while fighting them heh.
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I guess alot of the we-are-so-weak-venos will see now that they can do very well without a bugged bleed - and so will all others who think they can eat venos for breakfast, when the genies are in.

This says it all lol. Congratulations. As for the OP, you're still going to get killed by venos a lot. Just like we will killed. Stopping bleed may make things easier on you, but it won't be enough to save you. This is coming from someone who has never used a phoenix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    .....get a sacrifice on a nix, and you can **** anyone. it does like 70% of the bugged flesh ream dmg in 1 shot.
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    .....get a sacrifice on a nix, and you can **** anyone. it does like 70% of the bugged flesh ream dmg in 1 shot.

I've never seen that 'sacrifice' before.
    Is it sold at the npc?
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    (BS that takes lots of space to quote)

Oh noes, he took out the images and screenshots. Even if what you said was true, 3 months = 12 weeks = 12 lands. That's what I was saying. And I dont' even know where to find my old posts, let a lone edit them, but there are edit records so I'm not really worried about you lying about it.

3. Uh, I forgot what 3 was since those posts were yesterday, but I think I already covered that in 3 months = 12 weeks = 12 lands, Triad =\= 12 lands.
    4. You must be a poor abused child if you thought I threw a tantrum. I don't think I acted particularly angry that you made a bunch of spelling mistakes, because [sarc] typos are such sacrilege to the English language that I take personal affront to all mispellings and I persinelly nevar maek anie typoos [/sarc]. And I have yet to notice where I was actually wrong. You seem to be proving my point.

To be honest, I find flaming a fun hobby but I just can't be bothered to go around taking screenshots. I can't really tell what your point was or what your problem was with me, but it's been fun. Not that I expected you to notice or even realize of course .....but like I said, further mockery would require I go take screenshots and I really can't be bothered. I do know Deathsan though so I'm glad you didn't go as far as to talk to your own alts like I've made some people do xD. And oops you took so long replying that I just signed off and I lost the thread of the conversation. b:shockedb:laugh

Where did 1 and 2 go? I have no idea fellow readers, but there's nothing to reply to so I skipped them.

Cram for finals time :3 Hopefully no more long trolling posts from me unless someone stupid tempts me to make another b:surrenderb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Laranda - Heavens Tear
    Laranda - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I've never seen that 'sacrifice' before.
    Is it sold at the npc?

No. Afaik, it only drops in the temple of dragon or whatever. o.o
    Reduces pet's HP by 75%. Then converts HP taken to damage and adds 400% of base physical attack to the damage.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    No. Afaik, it only drops in the temple of dragon or whatever. o.o

I think it's an item you can get from the chest. I dont' know if it drops anywhere else either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Oh noes, he took out the images and screenshots. Even if what you said was true, 3 months = 12 weeks = 12 lands. That's what I was saying. And I dont' even know where to find my old posts, let a lone edit them, but there are edit records so I'm not really worried about you lying about it.

3. Uh, I forgot what 3 was since those posts were yesterday, but I think I already covered that in 3 months = 12 weeks = 12 lands, Triad =\= 12 lands.
    4. You must be a poor abused child if you thought I threw a tantrum. I don't think I acted particularly angry that you made a bunch of spelling mistakes, because [sarc] typos are such sacrilege to the English language that I take personal affront to all mispellings and I persinelly nevar maek anie typoos [/sarc]. And I have yet to notice where I was actually wrong. You seem to be proving my point.

To be honest, I find flaming a fun hobby but I just can't be bothered to go around taking screenshots. I can't really tell what your point was or what your problem was with me, but it's been fun. Not that I expected you to notice or even realize of course .....but like I said, further mockery would require I go take screenshots and I really can't be bothered. I do know Deathsan though so I'm glad you didn't go as far as to talk to your own alts like I've made some people do xD. And oops you took so long replying that I just signed off and I lost the thread of the conversation. b:shockedb:laugh

Where did 1 and 2 go? I have no idea fellow readers, but there's nothing to reply to so I skipped them.

Cram for finals time :3 Hopefully no more long trolling posts from me unless someone stupid tempts me to make another b:surrenderb:victory

There was no sarcasm in the post you claimed had sarcasm. If there was, I would have caught it, so stop flaming each other already.

By the by, there was no conversation, just a long drawn-out flame war between you two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • odb
    odb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    why cant you idiots ever figure out that there is no bug on a phoenix. the bug is on the skill which does not come with the phoenix. it can be added to any pet and it works the same way.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    There was no sarcasm in the post you claimed had sarcasm. If there was, I would have caught it, so stop flaming each other already.

By the by, there was no conversation, just a long drawn-out flame war between you two.

It was hardly a flame war. He got proved wrong and threw a tantum, dont be surprised if he does with you too.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It was hardly a flame war. He got proved wrong and threw a tantum, dont be surprised if he does with you too.

Maybe the flaming I saw was one way, but there was...a lot. Sadly, I'm an expert in flaming. <.<

I need a new hobby. Suggestions? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Maybe the flaming I saw was one way, but there was...a lot. Sadly, I'm an expert in flaming. <.<

I need a new hobby. Suggestions? b:chuckle

What else do children do when wrong. Yes it is sad.

On the hobby idea. No clue there lol,so many different things to do. So little time. lol
    Got my sig figured out properly now.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    What else do children do when wrong. Yes it is sad.

Throw temper tantrums in public? IDK...don't have nor need kids...they are only cute if they are someone else's...then I can spoil them and make their parents mad. b:pleased
    On the hobby idea. No clue there lol,so many different things to do. So little time.

Guess I'll just keep tro...posting on the forums then until I cross that line I keep erasing... b:pleased

If you haven't guessed by now, I'm a board **** as my old clannies would say. lol <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ruk will still get 1 hit by everyone phoenixs still pwn with phys attk noob
  • rsin
    rsin Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    LMFAO....funny.

1. Im a veno
    2. I play Pve (Sanctuary)
    3. Im not getting anything that I may deserve or whatever.
    4. This thread is pointless to people like me. just wanted to state my oppinion on that.

good game everbody!!
    edited March 2009
    Options
    rsin wrote: »
    LMFAO....funny.

1. Im a veno
    2. I play Pve (Sanctuary)
    3. Im not getting anything that I may deserve or whatever.
    4. This thread is pointless to people like me. just wanted to state my oppinion on that.

good game everbody!!

Correction: this thread is pointless period. b:victory

We thank you for voicing your opinion! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This thread and all other threads suck except the useless annoying ones I make.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Your forum habits seem similar to mine except I don't make any threads and prefer to bait people instead o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Your forum habits seem similar to mine except I don't make any threads and prefer to bait people instead o.O

Im only on when theres maintence, It entertains me..Slowly.
  • Mishie - Sanctuary
    Mishie - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

You, sir, fail and need to take supplementary English classes. Sarcasm was there. What was lacking was maturity on the flamers' parts.
    Throw temper tantrums in public? IDK...don't have nor need kids...they are only cute if they are someone else's...then I can spoil them and make their parents mad. b:pleased

Guess I'll just keep tro...posting on the forums then until I cross that line I keep erasing... b:pleased

If you haven't guessed by now, I'm a board **** as my old clannies would say. lol <.<

Your replies sounded more tantrum-like than valid arguments. I think you just have your nose in the air and the boogers are going into the brain. I don't even know or care who Triad is and already feel your brain disintegrating.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You, sir, fail and need to take supplementary English classes. Sarcasm was there. What was lacking was maturity on the flamers' parts.

Your replies sounded more tantrum-like than valid arguments. I think you just have your nose in the air and the boogers are going into the brain. I don't even know or care who Triad is and already feel your brain disintegrating.

Ya he needs English classes, I like the grammar you are using though.
    edited March 2009
    Options

Really? I need to take a supplementary English class? Why's that? Because my posting style isn't that great? Am I misspelling words, or using improper grammar? Please tell me so that I might write better so that I can write something that will trump the paper I wrote that impressed my college professor so much that he asked to use it as an example essay for his classes of what is good writing, and he thought it was so good that he asked if I wanted to have it published in the college paper which I declined, of course.

Now it's perfectly understandable that, since you don't know me, you'd assume that my grasp of the English language isn't that great, but I'll let it slide since, as I stated already, you don't actually know me.

Further, who Triad is or isn't doesn't matter, but, since you must resort to petty insults and such, I'll just ignore anything you have to say from here on out. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Really? I need to take a supplementary English class? Why's that? Because my posting style isn't that great? Am I misspelling words, or using improper grammar? Please tell me so that I might write better so that I can write something that will trump the paper I wrote that impressed my college professor so much that he asked to use it as an example essay for his classes of what is good writing, and he thought it was so good that he asked if I wanted to have it published in the college paper which I declined, of course.

Now it's perfectly understandable that, since you don't know me, you'd assume that my grasp of the English language isn't that great, but I'll let it slide since, as I stated already, you don't actually know me.

Further, who Triad is or isn't doesn't matter, but, since you must resort to petty insults and such, I'll just ignore anything you have to say from here on out. b:pleased

Lolz I don't know about you but the less you online thugs know about me the better! Then I can bait and troll in peace without people sneaking into my window.

I think s/he just meant that I was immature and you (like cough a certain veno) missed my sarcasm. *rolls eyes* But anyways, let's troll about something else and I'll just remember to put [sarc] tags first so no one has to argue about it and the person I'm ridiculing can feel the shame instantaneously without it having to creep up sloooowly or something.....

Why is this topic still alive? No one is even talking about the opening post. Let it sink down into the abyss of old ignored posts already DX *ignores this thread from now on*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This Thread Owns.........anothr Hr Of Maintence For Charm Packs N A Failed Jolly Jones
  • XForbidden - Heavens Tear
    XForbidden - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This thread is quite funny b:laugh
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This thread is quite funny b:laugh

Stop hitting on me..NO I WILL NOT TAKE MY PANTS OFF
  • XForbidden - Heavens Tear