Why You Hate Radiance?

Comments

• Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    thanduril wrote: »
    your saying something like "molesting others is not wrong as long as your horny".

its a free game after all, only those who have the luxury to spend real life money pay for it.
    but if your claiming that a player who doesnt buy Zen cannot go past a specific level without having 1* equips, then you are a fool who either doesnt know how to make game coins, or is too lazy to learn.
    your load of bull tries to make all those hundereds or maybe thousands of players who play PWi, who make their money from NPCing DQ drops and selling off their "clean" items at a resonable rate look stupid. but you are just trying to make them look stupid, while you infact are already too drunk with your own stupidity.

yea lotsa pricks do this in every MMO. i hate every one of them resellers. but why do i hate this sanosukelee more than usual?
    cause he is from radiance.
    he must get a salary of 2-5million per week(just guesswork, correct me if im wrong and its something like 10-15million). radiance owns half the map. its not like they are in debt to anyone. they got the highest level people on the server. so bassically they are the strongest guild in HT as of now.

so why does a lvl 9x player from radiance resort to pulling these cheap tricks to make a little more money while **** the normal player and on the whole HT's economy over?
    my point of him getting his GX with the league's helps, is to show that he has gotten one of the best weapons in the server, the mats for which he dint have to buy at absurd rates, bassically at free of cost.
    Yet instead of donating his shizzle to the league so that it helps someone else in radiance out, he sells/resells them like the greedy **** that he is.

does your super rare flying mount fly through walls?
    does your super rare flying mount have a glitched bleed?
    does your super rare flying mount satisfy your panda desires?
    if it does any one of those then maybe it might be worth Only 60million and not 70million...jeez.

ive got few of the best equips at lvl 8x, some of which are refined to +6. yet i personally havent spent a dollar on this game, nor have pulled some BS reselling gimmick, and nor have i abused that V-day glich.
    so go **** yourself if you think people who are just having fun playing a game, cant get anywhere without acting like self righteous turds(ie you).b:bye

LOL. Why are QQing so much? Lemme ask you, is Buying and reselling stuff illegal? Is he breaking any law? People sell their stuff not because he molested them and forced them too its their freakin own decision, i can buy Mirage for 19k and resell at 24k people buy it but did i forced them too? YOur the most ignorant person ever. The flying mount is rare probably the only one you will EVER SEE hence it should be expensive its like your saying a classic rare oldies car should be the same price as a regular car because they both run the same way. FAIL. Sano only got 1 gold mat for his GX he bought the other one through chips, He is also in almost ALL belial runs that we did and donating Mats to guld bank, stop judging people WE WONT give him gold mat if HE IS NO HELP. LOL. your worthless piece of ****. k baibai b:bye
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    your saying something like "molesting others is not wrong as long as your horny".

its a free game after all, only those who have the luxury to spend real life money pay for it.
    but if your claiming that a player who doesnt buy Zen cannot go past a specific level without having 1* equips, then you are a fool who either doesnt know how to make game coins, or is too lazy to learn.
    your load of bull tries to make all those hundereds or maybe thousands of players who play PWi, who make their money from NPCing DQ drops and selling off their "clean" items at a resonable rate look stupid. but you are just trying to make them look stupid, while you infact are already too drunk with your own stupidity.

yea lotsa pricks do this in every MMO. i hate every one of them resellers. but why do i hate this sanosukelee more than usual?
    cause he is from radiance.
    he must get a salary of 2-5million per week(just guesswork, correct me if im wrong and its something like 10-15million). radiance owns half the map. its not like they are in debt to anyone. they got the highest level people on the server. so bassically they are the strongest guild in HT as of now.

so why does a lvl 9x player from radiance resort to pulling these cheap tricks to make a little more money while **** the normal player and on the whole HT's economy over?
    my point of him getting his GX with the league's helps, is to show that he has gotten one of the best weapons in the server, the mats for which he dint have to buy at absurd rates, bassically at free of cost.
    Yet instead of donating his shizzle to the league so that it helps someone else in radiance out, he sells/resells them like the greedy **** that he is.

does your super rare flying mount fly through walls?
    does your super rare flying mount have a glitched bleed?
    does your super rare flying mount satisfy your panda desires?
    if it does any one of those then maybe it might be worth Only 60million and not 70million...jeez.

ive got few of the best equips at lvl 8x, some of which are refined to +6. yet i personally havent spent a dollar on this game, nor have pulled some BS reselling gimmick, and nor have i abused that V-day glich.
    so go **** yourself if you think people who are just having fun playing a game, cant get anywhere without acting like self righteous turds(ie you).b:bye
    You yourself have good gear and +6 on some pieces, so why is it so hard for you to understand that peopl want good gear and they have to find ways to pay for it. Also Sano PK's constantly and GA/Charms aren't exactly free, he's also a BM which means that every skill from every tree should be maxed beucase they all have their uses. Should he stop enjoying the game just because it's apparently wrong to make money through trading?
    Just fyi, there is no such thing is selling at unreasonable price, if it's unreasonable it won't sell, short and simple.

Being the strongest guild means nothing, the guild pay is equivelent to around 200k a day for those who participated in the TW which after crazy stones is around 130k a day, that much could be gained from 1 hour of grinding which isn't really that much.

You said: "cheap tricks to make a little more money while **** the normal player and on the whole HT's economy over?" How exactly does making "little more money" **** over all the noaml players on the HT server? What even classifies as a "normal player"? He got his GX, but he also helped several others with numerous TT runs, which is why people agreed to help him in the first place. He gives assistance to people through actually helping them do things in game instead of just throwing money at them, why's that so wrong?

The super rare flying mount is super rare, there's only a single one on the server and it can no longer be obtained by any means. It's priced that high the same reason that a huge diamond is worth a hell of a lot more than a thousand little diamonds with the same total weight. If you don't know that reason I suggest you go read up on supply and demand, the basic driving factor behind our economy today. Heck, I could even explain it to you if you actually want to understand.

Edit just to reply to the ridiculous analogy: **** is a violation of someone else without their consent, in those terms it's just like saying "it's wrong to accept sex from willing person when you're horny".
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    LOL. Why are QQing so much? Lemme ask you, is Buying and reselling stuff illegal? Is he breaking any law? People sell their stuff not because he molested them and forced them too its their freakin own decision, i can buy Mirage for 19k and resell at 24k people buy it but did i forced them too? YOur the most ignorant person ever. The flying mount is rare probably the only one you will EVER SEE hence it should be expensive its like your saying a classic rare oldies car should be the same price as a regular car because they both run the same way. FAIL. Sano only got 1 gold mat for his GX he bought the other one through chips, He is also in almost ALL belial runs that we did and donating Mats to guld bank, stop judging people WE WONT give him gold mat if HE IS NO HELP. LOL. your worthless piece of ****. k baibai b:bye

there again some moron throws in a QQ and [CAPS]FAIL[/CAPS] comment b:sweat
    now i just complied to the OP and posted why i hate a few of radiance people.
    is that SO hard to digest? does everyone in your guild try THIS hard to be loved otherwise slander the people who dont love you?
    so you mean everyone should love everyone else regardless of how crappy that other person might behave.
    neomccoy, god forbid you have a wife, when you make love to her do you infact make love to her entire family cause you must love anyone and everyone who is alive?

as for all the radiance members who popped up here to defend their fellow guildie, and most probably many more will follow up and tap his **** and flame my face in the days to come, are you people SO SOCIALLY ****(i am comparing you two to all socially **** people and yea i do mean to offend all you similar people) that instead of urging him to behave less like a prick, you come up to anyone who got something to say about it and flame them?

being a rat **** isnt illegal, hell no. you got so many rat **** in real life who get away with pulling all kinds of ****.
    but this is a game k? people play this for fun k? so hoarding billions of money in this game being a rat **** isnt cool, clear?

come give me a 1 on 1 lesson on being a high level failure in this game please.
    you have piqued my interest on how a player goes from lvl 1 to 9x and suddenly becomes so conceited that they think every wrong thing that they do is the ultimate truth.
    oh oh and when reselling do you add like one more zero to the price you bought it at or do you like use some complex Rat formula(ie new price = old price + greed ^ e-pein length or something...).

who could have guessed being an ******* was This hard that you required formula and all ! b:shocked

EDIT:apparently everyone other than me doesnt see anything wrong with resellers. my condolences. so radiance now encourages reselling of anything and everything and use of advanced mathimatical formulae and whatnot. and as for the mount...i still dont know if it can fly through walls. can i get a check on that please? inflation is just a two sided knife, all your supply and demand put aside, if you bring in inflation by gradually increasing the lower limit price tag of commodities, your going to end up paying much more in the future when every other player starts following your same example.
    rest assured not matter how greedy people will get, that merchant NPC who sells you the shabbies will stick to his prices.
  • EgaeniI - Heavens Tear
    EgaeniI - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:avoid i think thehate hates radiance !!b:sin
    b:bye full time shop part time player
  • Tyblack - Heavens Tear
    Tyblack - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Please ppl, i didn't start this Thread to start a flame war against Radiance or Members in Radiance.

I just want to know why Radiance is hated so much if you hate a certain Member in Radiance, please just say that, Don't give names. I don't want this to be a Flame War against ppl.

Thank you.
  • thanduril
    edited March 2009
    @Kingpiccolo: ok im forced to rant a bit more in my "essay type posts" cause you stated quite a few valid points about how i was wrong in atleast a more mature manner than those other two, and i am obviously going to beg to differ.

i have got +6 gear among other stuff, and i have found a way to pay for them, which is really simple actually. i just kill mobs, those drop coins and other items on death, and i collect these coins and items and NPC them to make more coins which i save up and when i have quite a bit of money saved i use it to upgrade my equips or buy new stuff. simple. clean. no one might wanna "QQ" other than the mobs who i just killed.
    staying white named is an Option on HT. if you chose to go white named to further intensify your gaming experince, then you must put the GAs and charms your gonna burn on PKing into your calculations, not go all WHY OH WHY IS LIFE SO HARD and resort to reselling to cater to your PKing addiction.
    if the top 50 PKers in HT are resellers who can make money only by reselling, in case they arent zen buyers, then i`ll be damned.
    if the top 50 highest level players on HT are resellers who can make money only by reselling, in case they arent zen buyers, then i`ll be twice as damned.

FYI, an unreasonable price is such that the majority of consumers feel that the given commodity is being charged for more than what its worth. who can say how much an item is really worth? only the seller does put a price which is close to the item's "worth". proff that he still hasnt sold his dragonfly would only say that its still got a ridiculous price tag, even though he has dropped its price by a few 10millions from the day he set a price tag to it.
    and...dint radiance get the tier 2 cities a Long time back? then why did he put it up for sale after what seems like a very long time? thats only cause he gave the other players more Time to make coins, enough coins that would satisfy his greed.

being the strongest guild means nothing much on HT. other than the fact that other guilds do not attack you(gank you) on a weekly basis and suffer an imminent defeat, hence you dont burn as much charm in your territory wars, unlike evolution members, who probably burned a few gold charms for the wars they faced, upto 3 or 4 per week. or like the members of theempire who stayed behind to fight those losing battles a few months back. so being the "Strongest" does have its ecconomical advantages aye.

let me emphasize on what i meant with the line about "cheap tricks".
    for convinience sake consider mirage stones. he buys a stack of mirages for 18k each from a stall at a cheap price. he sets the price to 22k and sells this stack in his stall.
    people who are in need of this item, buy these mirage stones when they see it avaliable in his stall(he picks a very convinient to set stall=near W.Archo teleporter) or are just too lazy/unable to search hundereds of stalls in west archosaur for the stones.
    he re-sells his mirages and makes a profit out of this. while at the same time, people window shopping through his stall might notice him selling mirage stones at 22k each, and they consider this to be the new stable price to sell mirages at. and in case they see any more mirages at 18k each(the old price limit)they buy out this stack of mirages and set it for 22k in their stalls as well.
    the next day sanosukelee starts buying mirages at 22k from another player's stall and then setting them at 25k each in his stall.
    rinse. repeat.
    so he dint just **** over the person who bought his mirages, but he is infact gradually **** over the entire economy, AND because he got a radiance tag above his head, other ignorant players might think that he is doing the right thing cause radiance are "good people" and they will follow his example.
    moreover a normal player is someone who might have been playing this game for a month or two, around level 60 and just has a bit of information on how the game works, ie the targets for reselling.

i challenge you on the that "it can no longer be obtained by any means" statement. people said the same thing about the isfareal, wings of Dae and nakir's judgement after the halloween event. now...how rare are those mounts again? as for the midnight, boa and hell hound one can only guess if its never going to be brought back into circulation but atleast it isnt like there is only one of the kind on HT server.
    what if some scapegoat pays $700(70mil) for the dragonfly mount and then they start selling the mount in the cash shop after the next maintance? poor guy got screwed by Mr.Reseller. what i mean to say is that you cant say for sure how rare this dragonfly really is unless you have got a GM's testimony. oh, there are "chests" which havent been introduced yet, that give you a chance at getting the dragonfly. old sports car? maybe. one of a kind? definitely not.

that wasnt any kind of analogy, nor any sexual inuendo.
    if it was That hard to understand, let me break it up furthermore.
    "molesting others is not wrong as long as you are horny" over here
    molesting others = ripping others off
    horny = greedy.
    so it just meant "ripping others off is not wrong as long as you are greedy"
    should i mention that it was a sarcastic remark?
    hm...probably that line i read about in EgaeniI's post : diving front roll 360 back flip, side spin 780 "backward entry".. which seemed anything but missionary sent a sublimilnal message of some sort...damn subliminal messages !

im at the end of my oh so painful to read rant. and it was probably wrong of me to name people, so just forget everything that you have just read in my posts......and know that i dont like a few members in radiance because they behave like a certain Mr. S Greed or Mr. Resell Lee

damn..that was an epic long post which no one might ever read...damn...
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    wow, didnt know sano was that awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Inna - Heavens Tear
    Inna - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Than,

If you do not like a select few radiance members for buying/selling, you should dislike 90% of the shops in west arch because they are doing that same thing. I don't see how this is "Radiance specific." There are players all over the server and in many different guilds that does this.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The flying mount is rare probably the only one you will EVER SEE hence it should be expensive its like your saying a classic rare oldies car should be the same price as a regular car because they both run the same way.

Its only rare atm because it hasnt been implemented in the game. They added this to the PW-MY version when they added the herc and pheonix. Which was about 10 months after the game had been in open beta.

The dragonfly will eventually available in the cash shop here too just like it was in PW-MY. If anyone is smart they just have to bide their time and then get it from the CS when it comes.

Hopefully whoever has it now, if they are going to sell it is smart enough to do it before they go in the CS, otherwise their "rare" item will be just like the halloween flyers :P

I know they have the "GM meet and greet" thing here to see future items, if you really want to see whats coming just check out the PW-MY version. They have the dragon fly mounts, and the fox mounts which I wish would come here. They have all class pet dalmations, and hamsters( these are so cute), I even think they have the pig mount now. I say give it another 6 months and all these things will be here too and more, and definately within the next year. They are just going to cost you an arm and leg lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Its only rare atm because it hasnt been implemented in the game. They added this to the PW-MY version when they added the herc and pheonix. Which was about 10 months after the game had been in open beta.

The dragonfly will eventually available in the cash shop here too just like it was in PW-MY. If anyone is smart they just have to bide their time and then get it from the CS when it comes.

Hopefully whoever has it now, if they are going to sell it is smart enough to do it before they go in the CS, otherwise their "rare" item will be just like the halloween flyers :P

I know they have the "GM meet and greet" thing here to see future items, if you really want to see whats coming just check out the PW-MY version. They have the dragon fly mounts, and the fox mounts which I wish would come here. They have all class pet dalmations, and hamsters( these are so cute), I even think they have the pig mount now. I say give it another 6 months and all these things will be here too and more, and definately within the next year. They are just going to cost you an arm and leg lol.

neato, but isnt those available by luck when you buy those box thing? b:question
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    neato, but isnt those available by luck when you buy those box thing? b:question

yep when they first introduced them, they put then in treasure boxes just like the halloween event. Success rate might have been higher on them than the halloween one or people just bought more boxes(since the prices are so much cheaper), cause I kow Alot of people got them. Im not sure if they are permenantly in the CS now or still in the boxes, its been about 2 months since I logged on over there.

Guess ill go scope things out again soon and see whats new.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Notgood - Heavens Tear
    Notgood - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I hate rad thats because there to powerful and i hope >.> a guild would attack them :D i want to see that and also to fall jsut like roc b:laughb:chuckleb:pleased i don't hate like hate the guild i just don't like strong guilds I WANT CHAOS FACTIONS!!!more fun btw i hope all the guilds fall and new ones come up why because they will soon... sooner then you think ^^
    Why am i like this cause you made me like this...
    I guess you really didn't know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I hate rad thats because there to powerful and i hope >.> a guild would attack them :D

sounds like fun b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • noskill
    noskill Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Fail lol, buying and reselling items is basic economics. Why even try to insult someone for their common sense in this matter?. If people are willing to buy at that price then so be it. You always have the choice not to buy from his stall and go look for others. thanduril ~ FAIL ~
    edited March 2009
    You can't say the Dragonfly isn't rare because it might be available in the future. It's like saying the cure to cancer is unimpressive because in a thousand years all diseases would be easily treatable.
  • Terniti - Heavens Tear
    Terniti - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i dont hate them.. i just wish i could be somewhere on the weekly payroll..

i mean think of this, if a guild member tossed out a measly 50k to midlevel *(not newbies) but midlevel players by random it will increase their popularity by the tons..

making 250million per week.. its like a wet dream to me.. i havent hat more then 300k EVER! skills cost too much, and the pricing on mats being sold by the higherups is crazy..

im not saying give it all away.. of course thatd be stupid.. but just imagine taking 1million out of that 250 is a droplet to them, and a mountain of gold to me..

in theroy itd only make me lvl faster so i can join up and be a part of them

even if one player gave up a entire million to another player.. one week later hed have a supply of another million.. not counting the money earned from lvling/grinding.. which apprently is massive once you get in the upper teir (i hear people talking about making 1m illion a hour.. thats unimanginable to me)
  • Mrtank - Dreamweaver
    Mrtank - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    **** it...

Leave HT... Go to Dreamweaver and join bloodpact...

Except that reseller QQer guy who dont understand basic economics... Yall can keep him over there...
  • Fear - Heavens Tear
    Fear - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    what's a radiance? sounds like a bunch of n00bs to me. b:chuckle

edit: esp Agilex D:
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    You can't say the Dragonfly isn't rare because it might be available in the future. It's like saying the cure to cancer is unimpressive because in a thousand years all diseases would be easily treatable.

Its not a might, it WILL be available in the future. Almost guaranteed in less than a year.

For those that want to be unique they can pay an extravagant fee for it now. For those who like to be a little bit smarter with their ingame cash, should know it will come to the game in the CS and TW is NOT the only way to get one.

You were making it sound like noone will EVER have a chance to EVER get one again because all of the lvl 2 territories are taken now and thats just simply not true. There are other ways to get one and it will eventually be available for all players..

Sorry if this busts your bubble.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited March 2009
    And I suppose you haven't spent a single coin on charms since charm packs went away because it'd be smarter to wait for them to come back because they definitely will...
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Firstly, I disagree with the underlying statement of this thread. Namely, "hate" is too strong a word to be used here. I'd go with something like "dislike" instead.

Secondly, I would dislike ANY faction that owns more than half of all the lands. Radiance happens to be such faction, therefore I dislike them.

If and when they get reduced to 10 lands or so, I will cease to dislike them.

If another faction attains their level of dominance, I will dislike them just as much. I'm all about the BALANCE of power. b:victory

P.S. This is my opinion. You posed a question, I answered. Take it as is, FYI only. Feel free to disagree. Any and all arguments to change my opinion will be a good exercise in futility.

P.P.S. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely...
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    And I suppose you haven't spent a single coin on charms since charm packs went away because it'd be smarter to wait for them to come back because they definitely will...

Thats a really bad example.. the cost of charms (400k)? to a mount someone is trying to sell for 70m?

So yeah I dont mind spending 50k more on a charm while I wait for charm packs to come back. Not to mention there is nothing else in the game that can be used instead of charms that work in the same way or as effectively.

Am I willing to spend 70m on a mount when I already have a mount thats just as good and operates the same and when I know will come to the CS eventually, the answer is no.

As I said before if someone else wants to pay that price to be unique for a few months more power to them.

I think the general population of the game will just wait for it to come to the CS as well and do the smart thing and save their 70m.

Not sure why this makes so you defensive either, but its rather funny. Your like a kid who is hurt because I said their shiny new toy isnt that cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• thanduril
    edited March 2009
    wtf is that thanduril guy thinking?
    posting such a super long BS on a free forum which no one is ever gonna read....
    i`ll be damned if i ever read that and reply to him without throwing in "F" "AAA" "IIIIIIIIIII" "LLLLLLLLLLLLL" cause im just unable to understand any long posts.

we should all mimic noskill(in reading and typing) and make an alt account to post [CAPS!!!!!!]FFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL[/!!!CAPS] just so that we can show this thanduril that we are boycotting his painfully long posts.

**** you small time resellers. im gonna go join the big boy's clubs and start reselling babies in this game. thats where the real money is.
  • Lordanubis - Heavens Tear
    Lordanubis - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i think someone needs to attend anger managementb:chuckle
    ...buy the DVD in eBay i think sano sells that title in ebay toob:pleased
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    @Kingpiccolo: ok im forced to rant a bit more in my "essay type posts" cause you stated quite a few valid points about how i was wrong in atleast a more mature manner than those other two, and i am obviously going to beg to differ.

i have got +6 gear among other stuff, and i have found a way to pay for them, which is really simple actually. i just kill mobs, those drop coins and other items on death, and i collect these coins and items and NPC them to make more coins which i save up and when i have quite a bit of money saved i use it to upgrade my equips or buy new stuff. simple. clean. no one might wanna "QQ" other than the mobs who i just killed.
    staying white named is an Option on HT. if you chose to go white named to further intensify your gaming experince, then you must put the GAs and charms your gonna burn on PKing into your calculations, not go all WHY OH WHY IS LIFE SO HARD and resort to reselling to cater to your PKing addiction.
    if the top 50 PKers in HT are resellers who can make money only by reselling, in case they arent zen buyers, then i`ll be damned.
    if the top 50 highest level players on HT are resellers who can make money only by reselling, in case they arent zen buyers, then i`ll be twice as damned.

FYI, an unreasonable price is such that the majority of consumers feel that the given commodity is being charged for more than what its worth. who can say how much an item is really worth? only the seller does put a price which is close to the item's "worth". proff that he still hasnt sold his dragonfly would only say that its still got a ridiculous price tag, even though he has dropped its price by a few 10millions from the day he set a price tag to it.
    and...dint radiance get the tier 2 cities a Long time back? then why did he put it up for sale after what seems like a very long time? thats only cause he gave the other players more Time to make coins, enough coins that would satisfy his greed.

being the strongest guild means nothing much on HT. other than the fact that other guilds do not attack you(gank you) on a weekly basis and suffer an imminent defeat, hence you dont burn as much charm in your territory wars, unlike evolution members, who probably burned a few gold charms for the wars they faced, upto 3 or 4 per week. or like the members of theempire who stayed behind to fight those losing battles a few months back. so being the "Strongest" does have its ecconomical advantages aye.

for convinience sake consider mirage stones. he buys a stack of mirages for 18k each from a stall at a cheap price. he sets the price to 22k and sells this stack in his stall.
    people who are in need of this item, buy these mirage stones when they see it avaliable in his stall(he picks a very convinient to set stall=near W.Archo teleporter) or are just too lazy/unable to search hundereds of stalls in west archosaur for the stones.
    he re-sells his mirages and makes a profit out of this. while at the same time, people window shopping through his stall might notice him selling mirage stones at 22k each, and they consider this to be the new stable price to sell mirages at. and in case they see any more mirages at 18k each(the old price limit)they buy out this stack of mirages and set it for 22k in their stalls as well.
    the next day sanosukelee starts buying mirages at 22k from another player's stall and then setting them at 25k each in his stall.
    rinse. repeat.
    so he dint just **** over the person who bought his mirages, but he is infact gradually **** over the entire economy, AND because he got a radiance tag above his head, other ignorant players might think that he is doing the right thing cause radiance are "good people" and they will follow his example.
    moreover a normal player is someone who might have been playing this game for a month or two, around level 60 and just has a bit of information on how the game works, ie the targets for reselling.

i challenge you on the that "it can no longer be obtained by any means" statement. people said the same thing about the isfareal, wings of Dae and nakir's judgement after the halloween event. now...how rare are those mounts again? as for the midnight, boa and hell hound one can only guess if its never going to be brought back into circulation but atleast it isnt like there is only one of the kind on HT server.
    what if some scapegoat pays $700(70mil) for the dragonfly mount and then they start selling the mount in the cash shop after the next maintance? poor guy got screwed by Mr.Reseller. what i mean to say is that you cant say for sure how rare this dragonfly really is unless you have got a GM's testimony. oh, there are "chests" which havent been introduced yet, that give you a chance at getting the dragonfly. old sports car? maybe. one of a kind? definitely not.

horny = greedy.
    hm...probably that line i read about in EgaeniI's post : diving front roll 360 back flip, side spin 780 "backward entry".. which seemed anything but missionary sent a sublimilnal message of some sort...damn subliminal messages !

im at the end of my oh so painful to read rant. and it was probably wrong of me to name people, so just forget everything that you have just read in my posts......and know that i dont like a few members in radiance because they behave like a certain Mr. S Greed or Mr. Resell Lee

Interesting.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I really don't understand what the big deal is about the dragonfly mount. It's no faster than any other flying mount, sure it's unique at the moment but no-one NEEDS it. If they WANT to spend 70 million on it go ahead, Sano can then split the proceeds with all who were present at that particular LVL 2 TW. b:chuckle

As for reselling, I'd probably do it if I had the time or nous. I'm sure most people would too, greed is part of human nature.

But really you forgetting who the real villains are, PWeXchange guild, that shady syndicate is the worst at reselling. BAN-HAMMER b:angry
    I like pie
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Charity is failing Radiance big time, She invites friends rather then thinking TW wise..We all know Radiance is a big TW guild..but major carebears.

Apparently they lost tons of members to Enrage..Good job charity.

They try to make an alliance with everyone n carebear them all..That sounds like a fun TW guild...Sounds like they own..NOT..Enrage is deff going to take Radiance out soon enough.

They to big of carebears to be around.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009

rinse. repeat.

horny = greedy.

I quoted this for the length of the post but as I came to the end I read that I was supposed to forget everything I read O_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited March 2009
    Thats a really bad example.. the cost of charms (400k)? to a mount someone is trying to sell for 70m?

So yeah I dont mind spending 50k more on a charm while I wait for charm packs to come back. Not to mention there is nothing else in the game that can be used instead of charms that work in the same way or as effectively.

Am I willing to spend 70m on a mount when I already have a mount thats just as good and operates the same and when I know will come to the CS eventually, the answer is no.

As I said before if someone else wants to pay that price to be unique for a few months more power to them.

I think the general population of the game will just wait for it to come to the CS as well and do the smart thing and save their 70m.

Not sure why this makes so you defensive either, but its rather funny. Your like a kid who is hurt because I said their shiny new toy isnt that cool.
    You have no way of knowing whether or not it will come out in the cash shop, as it stand the mount is the only one on the server and unobtainable just like the golden lion mount. The lion would easily well for 40m as I've seen black raptors sold for 15m.

So yea, you're just like a kid who is jealous of someone elses toy and try to come up with excuses why their toy isn't so cool.
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You have no idea of knowing wether or not it will come out in the cash shop, as it stand the mount is the only one on the server and unobtainable just like the golden lion mount. The lion would easily well for 40m as I've seen black raptors sold for 15m.

So yea, you're just like a kid who is jealous of someone elses toy and try to come up with excuses why their toy isn't so cool.

Lol you are constantly being stupid again and again in everything you post of forums. You should be open to the opinions of others and try not to support your stupidity with more stupid posts. What Cat said was correct it's just that you are so deep in your own little hole that you cannot grasp what other people say.

Why You Hate Radiance?
    Kingpiccolo ? b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.