If we are carebears what are lost city players?

Options

Comments

• Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    LOL hes in CQ with meb:cute

We are the official carebear guild of lost cityb:victory

The highest level on either server has a full time job (yep a 9-5) is only on for like 4 hrs or so at night and hes still lv 99. Stop using the "you have no life" excuse us admit we are better at both pvp AND PVE b:victory since it is pve that is required to level upb:chuckle

I love how some of you LC players try so hard to make yourselves feel superior. Always comparing levels, always whining about our servers, always trying to tell people to move from PvE to PvP servers. I find it hilarious how we're on your minds 24/7.

Do us big bad carebear like PvEers really make you guys go into a nerd rage that you guys have to try and prove yourselves everytime the word HT or Sanc comes up? Funny how us carebears bother you so much by the mere mention of Heaven's Tear and Sanctuary.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    They want us to move to PvP servers because we'd have to start over so they can pwn more lowbies. Because we all know time and effort put into PvE servers count for nothing; level 90 there might as well be level 1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I love how some of you LC players try so hard to make yourselves feel superior. Always comparing levels, always whining about our servers, always trying to tell people to move from PvE to PvP servers. I find it hilarious how we're on your minds 24/7.

Do us big bad carebear like PvEers really make you guys go into a nerd rage that you guys have to try and prove yourselves everytime the word HT or Sanc comes up? Funny how us carebears bother you so much by the mere mention of Heaven's Tear and Sanctuary.

I love how some of you HT players try so hard to draw attention away from your failure. Never talking about levels, always whining about our server, always telling people lies about the PVP server. I find it hilarious how we're on your minds 24/7.

Do us big bad bullies like PVPers really make you guys go into a carebear rage that you have to cry everytime the words Lost City or PVP come up? Funny how us pvpers bother you so much by the mere mention of Lost City.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    They want us to move to PvP servers because we'd have to start over so they can pwn more lowbies. Because we all know time and effort put into PvE servers count for nothing; level 90 there might as well be level 1.

We have better stuff to do than kill low lvl b:crycarebearsb:cry
    Spread more lies kthx.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    anyone who is higher level than me has no life k thx
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I love how some of you HT players try so hard to draw attention away from your failure. Never talking about levels, always whining about our server, always telling people lies about the PVP server. I find it hilarious how we're on your minds 24/7.

Do us big bad bullies like PVPers really make you guys go into a carebear rage So if carebears were able to be angry wouldn't we not be carebears? that you have to cry everytime the words Lost City or PVP come up? LOL? Funny how us pvpers bother you so much by the mere mention of Lost City.LOL?

Very original b:laugh

What failure is that exactly? Or are you just trying really hard to be a smart ****? ;/ I know a lot of LC players like you have a hard time creating sentences and putting 2 and 2 together on your own but at least try. But hey if you don't I understand that people like you may not be mentally able to do so.

b:bye

If you want to play copy/pasta

I'm game.
    b:victory -I'll gladly explain the instructions to you if it isn't obvious enough.
    Don't hesitate to pm me asking me how to play. I will think no less of you than I already do. ;]
  • VioleTam - Heavens Tear
    VioleTam - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Very original b:laugh

What failure is that exactly? Or are you just trying really hard to be a smart ****? ;/ I know a lot of LC players like you have a hard time creating sentences and putting 2 and 2 together on your own but at least try. But hey if you don't I understand that people like you may not be mentally able to do so.

b:bye

If you want to play copy/pasta

I'm game.
    b:victory -I'll gladly explain the instructions to you if it isn't obvious enough.
    Don't hesitate to pm me asking me how to play. I will think no less of you than I already do. ;]

What did you expect? They're from LC. Obviously their IQ, academic skills, and social skills are inferior to us.

I'll have to admit, they're superior in game but failure in life.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    What did you expect? They're from LC. Obviously their IQ, academic skills, and social skills are inferior to us.

I'll have to admit, they're superior in game but failure in life.

Yeah! I mean, we have lower levels on a server with much less PVP, we are superior to them in every way! Our lack of gaming skills means we are winnars at life!

Oh wait I forgot, I'm not on that server. Because it sucks!

Can't PM across servers, idiot. I thought our "IQ, academic and social skills are inferior"?
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Can't PM across servers, idiot. I thought our "IQ, academic and social skills are inferior"?

This just proves how correct I was. Can you not find other means for PMing? Okay, I don't want to strain your brain so i'll just tell you. Perhaps you can try PMing in forums.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This just proves how correct I was. Can you not find other means for PMing? Okay, I don't want to strain your brain so i'll just tell you. Perhaps you can try PMing in forums.

I has analyzed the post and found many proofs. Lost Temple players R dumb lol.

No, idiot, once I finish my WQ I'm closing Firefox, unlike Heaven's Tear players I'd rather get some levelling done than listen to you guys try to make yourselves feel better about your failure.
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options

Yeah because we definitely can't do that on the forum right...? b:laugh

Did someone make your sig for you? Because I'm not sure that you are even aware that we're even on the forums....
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

No, idiot, once I finish my WQ I'm closing Firefox, unlike Heaven's Tear players I'd rather get some levelling done than listen to you guys try to make yourselves feel better about your failure.

lmao the dumbest post i have ever read in the forum b:laughb: tyvm idiot.
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lmao the dumbest post i have ever read in the forum b:laughb: tyvm idiot.

That must be the first post you've ever read then! Welcome to PWI forums.
    Yeah because we definitely can't do that on the forum right...? b:laugh

Did someone make your sig for you? Because I'm not sure that you are even aware that we're even on the forums....

Read the post before yours, Mister Level 67. b:bye
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Nice you're going to close firefox after you finish your WQ!b:victory
    Make sure you press the button with x ok? An X looks like this: X

Do be careful, even though you LC players talk about us oh so much and call us carebears, I'am worried about you hurting yourself.b:sad

I guess worrying about idiots like you is a burden us carebears must carry.b:surrender
    edited February 2009
    Options

This has got to be the worst argument I've ever read. You've missed my point completely. But then again, this is probably the best argument someone like you can ever make.
  • Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    Cosmos - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Reading internet arguments like this always amuses me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yeah! I mean, we have lower levels on a server with much less PVP, we are superior to them in every way! Our lack of gaming skills means we are winnars at life!
    You realize that in MMORPGs, levels=time spent in front of the computer. Having higher levels really only means people on LC don't spend as much time doing other things.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    How about instead of amusing ourselves arguing........we all bugger the GMs to host a server vs server event. I notice an Etherblade server is listed but not open. Perhaps they should make it a server vs server place. It's not to prove who's better, it's to to provide a better alternative to these server wars on the forum.

No wait, I retract my statement. Only few guilds on HT are worth mentioning in PvP skill. LC is never gonna stop gloating after they roll some high level bo--I mean...carebears.

Don't know how it's like in Sanct.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Erdan - Lost City
    Erdan - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Wow I have never in all my years seen so many people fight over which server is better. Regardless of if you enjoy PvP or PvE we are in a since playing the same game. b:sad

I think everyone needs to take a break and log on to the game and just enjoy it. NOT SIT AND FIGHT ON THE FORUMS OVER WHICH SERVER IS THE BEST.

P.S. For anyone who was ever upset by the term Carebears I apologize because it seems like no body ealse will.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]The Game Told Me I would Save The World It Lied. b:cry
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

I guess you really cant think of any real point, except picking on some typo.

and basicly said, "we got more high lvls. we are leet"!

how about this. My point > your point because

my post is longer!!!

(it just doesnt make sense)
  • Faustinna - Heavens Tear
    Faustinna - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The real hilarious thing here, that everyone seems to be missing, is that it's basically one group of nerds calling another group of nerds...nerds. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Not all gamers r nerds....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    LOL im wondering how my post full of happy cute smileys is considered nerd rage b:sad

Some people on pve servers need to grow up a bit. I like how we mention something simple like we have higher levels and u guys go into rants about us having no life, no IQ, no social or academic ability. Then say we are the ones with nerd rage? Lol some (yes some) of u pve players are real idiots and need to stop spreading lies about pvp server to make urself feel like pve is the best choice.

By lies i mean the continual **** u spout "pvp server is a battleground where u will be killed 5 times a day and never level as a lowbie". Sh** like that isnt true and u guys need to stop trying to convince newbies into joining the server which will make them quit game from boredom.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The real hilarious thing here, that everyone seems to be missing, is that it's basically one group of nerds calling another group of nerds...nerds. b:victory

No, what everyone is really missing is that they're all getting trolled hard.

Rundora's gonna be serious now: I come from the most carebear guild in Lost city lol. You guys chose to opt out of PVP, and there's nothing wrong with that. If you all in HT are so happy with your decision to stay there, then be proud, stop being wound up so easily and learn some internet 101.

First lesson: You can never have a civilised debate with a troll.

Ok? Or do you want to do a few more rounds of

LC Player : [bad argument that doesn't make sense here]

HT Player : [pointless response]

LC Player : [bad argument that doesn't make sense here]

HT Player : [pointless response]

etc.

I get one WQ a day, every day. Doesn't matter if I'm annoying people here or **** with LC players crying about TW somewhere else.. makes no difference to me really. b:chuckle

PS: Chaotiic's right, stop spreading lies. You find being called carebears annoying, and the thing we find equally annoying is when a person tries to find out about the servers and gets an unfair comparison from you guys. If people on each type of server would STFU about the other, everyone would be happier.
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm just curious with respect to the argument about higher levels.. were LC and HT opened at the same time? I know sanc has way lower levels but that server was opened later from what I understand
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yea both were opened at the same time.
    HT has more ppl too.

They r nowhere near LC in pvp and lvl rankings, even tho we spend a lot of time pking while they r grinding b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Lovinator - Heavens Tear
    Lovinator - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yea both were opened at the same time.
    HT has more ppl too.

They r nowhere near LC in pvp and lvl rankings, even tho we spend a lot of time pking while they r grinding b:laugh

lol, so proud. :)
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I think, this ranking bussiness is only important for LC guys...
    Levels, and lowbie-killing couter...
    Gratz
  • Faustinna - Heavens Tear
    Faustinna - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Basically what LC players are trying to say is:

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, its better then yours, i can teach you, but i'd have to charge."

Now i'll have that song stuck in your heads all day! Take that! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lol, so proud. :)

Not proud, it's just funny.
    Why? Both servers open at same time, you got way more people, you can spend all day grinding & zhenning with noone bothering you yet you're way BEHIND in lvling.
    I think, this ranking bussiness is only important for LC guys...
    Levels, and lowbie-killing couter...
    Gratz

There's always bad apples, oh noes!!
    We all wake up and think: "How many lowbies will I kill today hmmmm......."
    Try again.
    Basically what LC players are trying to say is:

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, its better then yours, i can teach you, but i'd have to charge."

Now i'll have that song stuck in your heads all day! Take that! b:victory
    Classic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^