which char is best for pvp/duel???

12346»

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    thats fully buffed right?
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yes.
    10charsla
    ZzXVdr5.png
    edited January 2009
    lol ok sw the 13k pdef and was like .....wtf?

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If BM is all about stuns, how does a Polearm BM win?

Bleeds and stuns
    Back.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Bleeds and stuns

+ range
    10charsla
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Thelron - Lost City
    Thelron - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    So I should fight with Bleed>Leap Back>Range>Stun when they get there>Win?
    edited January 2009
    have only seen one spear bm so far above 70

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moshie - Heavens Tear
    Moshie - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It really depends on your build and how you use/mix up your skills. Their is no such thing as best nor worst. PERIOD
  • DiFiore - Heavens Tear
    DiFiore - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It really depends on your build and how you use/mix up your skills. Their is no such thing as best nor worst. PERIOD

Objectively, there probably is a best class for PvP, but that assumes that you can play it perfectly and do exactly the right things at the right time all the time and have the absolutely most perfect gear and absolutely most perfect items, unlimited money, perfect conditions, etc.

All of which are more or less impossible to actually achieve under actual combat conditions, which is the reason why it doesn't really seem to be an absolute best. I mean, unless you're OMG GODLY PRO it's not like you'll become auto-awesome just by choosing a class with the overall best advantages.
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If there's a best class for PvP, it's dual heavy armour veno. Give it a phoenix and it's unstoppable. Give it any pet with ripping bite and it's not quite unstoppable.. it's merely extremely badass.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
    edited January 2009
    agreed fuzzles

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • guilty
    guilty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    yup, light armor wf is trash

dual armor = best 4 veno believe or not

i heard moonlite was light build veno and was the best veno on oracle?

so yeah im pretty sure they either lacked some good venos or moonlite is just bloody rich with +10 refine or up

im lvl 89 veno now on lost city and after i reach lvl 90, im gonna restat and am able to wear hh90 heavy and wield hh90 green mag wep :)
  • Cyrunix - Lost City
    Cyrunix - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Aww the overly powered phoenix makes venos even more powerful!!
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Best char for pvp and duel is blazing phoenix. Its costs 200$ if u wanna play that char tho since its a chash shop char. Need to make a venomancer to, or the phoenix wont be able to hatch b:bye
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Best char for pvp and duel is blazing phoenix. Its costs 200$ if u wanna play that char tho since its a chash shop char. Need to make a venomancer to, or the phoenix wont be able to hatch b:bye

Don't forget to throw on Flesh Ream now! That char needs it's weapon! Then visit Mrs Zoologist to "+12" the weapon and you're ready to go. b:chuckle
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • guilty
    guilty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    im a lvl 89 veno myself and i already talked to GM and they said they will look into it and hopefully fix it like the other servers did

this flesh ream bug with fenix can make any nub veno pro by simply just sending the pet

and i know about 5 ppl who quit their lvl 80/90 chars and started their own veno...
  • DrkLordZ - Sanctuary
    DrkLordZ - Sanctuary Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Archers are the best when it comes to duels and pk.

1.Archer
    2.Venomancer
    3.Barbarian
    4.Cleric
    5.Blademaster
    6.Wizards

Every class is good and Bad in their on way!

Archer:
    They hit high with a fast casting time, also once about over level 50, you have a great critical rate! But... they are bad because they have very low defense and their attacks become weaker when the opponent is closer.

Venomancer:
    They hit rather average, but along with their pet, its nice and high! Also, Venos have have high mp which is good because they have Soul Transfusion which swaps Hp and MP values. But they have the worst Physical Defense, so if a good Barb or Blademaster comes along, they can lose easily.

Barbarian:
    They will absorb so much of damage! By level 89, they can absorb up to 75%! And, if charmed, barbs are almost impossible to solo in pk, unless they are ganged. And they have a lot of stuns. They sure have very good defense, but there Attacks are rather average and they miss a lot on Archers. :)

Cleric:
    Clerics I would say is the best class to duel with characters that are born to not have much MP. Blademasters, Archers, and Barbarians take up MP very fast. Which Clerics can heal themselves rapidly until all their mp falls out so they can't attack high anymore. But some skills are slow casting, and they dont have very high defense.

Blademasters:
    Blademasters I would say have the coolest skills :) They hit above average, and they are pretty good tanks. They also have a lot of stuns like Barbs. But they take up a lot of MP very fast.

Wizards:
    I am going to make this short... Wizards suck. They can sure hit super high, but they take forever to cast 1 skill. Look at Divine Pyrogram and tell me what you think. Well, I think the only way a Wizard can be good is that if they have at least 13% critical rate.
    Please donate money into my mailbox :)

I'm poor as heck.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Archers are the best when it comes to duels and pk.

1.Archer
    2.Venomancer
    3.Barbarian
    4.Cleric
    5.Blademaster
    6.Wizards

Every class is good and Bad in their on way!

Archer:
    They hit high with a fast casting time, also once about over level 50, you have a great critical rate! But... they are bad because they have very low defense and their attacks become weaker when the opponent is closer.

Venomancer:
    They hit rather average, but along with their pet, its nice and high! Also, Venos have have high mp which is good because they have Soul Transfusion which swaps Hp and MP values. But they have the worst Physical Defense, so if a good Barb or Blademaster comes along, they can lose easily.

Barbarian:
    They will absorb so much of damage! By level 89, they can absorb up to 75%! And, if charmed, barbs are almost impossible to solo in pk, unless they are ganged. And they have a lot of stuns. They sure have very good defense, but there Attacks are rather average and they miss a lot on Archers. :)

Cleric:
    Clerics I would say is the best class to duel with characters that are born to not have much MP. Blademasters, Archers, and Barbarians take up MP very fast. Which Clerics can heal themselves rapidly until all their mp falls out so they can't attack high anymore. But some skills are slow casting, and they dont have very high defense.

Blademasters:
    Blademasters I would say have the coolest skills :) They hit above average, and they are pretty good tanks. They also have a lot of stuns like Barbs. But they take up a lot of MP very fast.

Wizards:
    I am going to make this short... Wizards suck. They can sure hit super high, but they take forever to cast 1 skill. Look at Divine Pyrogram and tell me what you think. Well, I think the only way a Wizard can be good is that if they have at least 13% critical rate.

Nice 7-month necro.
    Archers do have crit rate, yes, but gues what? They get decent HP and good def from LA, plus their metal attacks aren't affected by range (or so it seems, I don't play my archer all that much)

Lrn2heavy/LAveno

Barbs have lots of stuns? Please, please punch yourself in the face for me?

Slow casting cleric skills? Maybe Tempest, but you've got sleep there to help you out.

BM isn't entirely wrong, lucky you

And your view of mages made ma laugh pretty hard.
    Divine pyro? it's a PvE opener skill. 13% crit rate? I'm not getting anywhere NEAR that with LA and +crit gear at my level, no way any mage is going to have that much without tons of +crit gear.

Maybe try actually PLAYing the class before talking about it, or you could, you know, just uninstall.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum