If we are carebears what are lost city players?

Comments

• bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    mecurial wrote: »
    don't ya agree.. carebears > **** or no balls
    i spposed they should b honoured..

So all girls are now carebears? ...that makes Mua a carebear too then.b:laugh
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yes, you keep up your delusions of grandeur. People like you were my favorite victims. Ones that talk tough but can't handle it when they actually have to deal with consequences for their actions. PW is the most balanced game I've played but the pk that lets you get away with no consequence from the cash shop is lame. The more penalties you have to deal with at once, the more fun a red name is. It actually means something.

Here in PWI, a red name doesn't mean squat. So what if you killed someone? 1 cash shop item and you don't have to worry about anything. Where is the fun in that? That just brings out wanna-be pkers like you, who as I said, are my favorite people to kill.b:victory Thats pretty much the only thing that made MY version fun.

A lot of the people though did have some skill in pvp and I respect them for that. You though? I'd just kill you and laugh. I went to pve to avoid doing it this time around. Don't mess with me you have no idea who you are dealing with.b:bye

tl;dr lol. I don't read troll speeches when they're that long but I remain confident that it's full of silliness and false opinions ^^
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • mecurial
    mecurial Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    mecurial wrote: »
    don't ya agree.. carebears > **** or no balls
    i spposed they should b honoured..
    bobzilla21 wrote: »
    So all girls are now carebears? ...that makes Mua a carebear too then.b:laugh

P.S they = PvE playas ...b:chuckle
    ~~~~la la la~~~~~~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xiphox - Lost City
    Xiphox - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    And unlike you I actually know what real pvp is, you already admitted you can't handle it. I was red name in that game often. The real fun is when you can't run or hide. Then you see how well you can really pvp.b:bye

I highly doubt u could handle pvp on lost city Zoe b:laugh
    Xipox-7X MG-LC-#3 in pvp rankings-b:pleased 3198 hp unbuffedb:victory
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    So what if you killed someone? 1 cash shop item and you don't have to worry about anything. Where is the fun in that?

I have been wanting to agree with you in some of your other posts, but I have some real problems with this line of thought.

Guardian angels get used up, each time you get killed. So that makes red named people a good target for good pk-ers, because they are helping to pay for lunch for the people that run this game. For example, if you get killed 200 times, you need 200 guardian angels.

And, if they happen to run out of guardian angels, they will start dropping some stuff.

Also, this game gives friendly people a huge advantage. If you have enough friends and you can agree and coordinate well enough with them, you can take down anyone by massively outnumbering them. Meanwhile, when someone tries to annoy everyone else, they might succeed sometimes.
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If you get killed 200 times you need to quit the game or learn how to play.
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009

The Heaven's Tear player has SPOKEN. b:chuckle
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I highly doubt u could handle pvp on lost city Zoe b:laugh

Oh yes, try playing a game where every class but the one you are playing has a 1 hit kill skill that kills you no matter what. I can handle that with a red name. Have fun with your teaparty red name.b:bye
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2009

You speak truth.

But that truth remains if you replace "200" with any other number, including [especially] zero.

In other words the truth which you have incorporated into your statement could be misleading.
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Mua, why don't you send a support ticket and complain about your PvP and PvE issues there? If they don't do anything about it, then live with it or stop playing PWI because you shouldn't play a game that you don't like or causes uproars and stupid arguments like this thread. Complaints get no where if you just go around telling other players, they're not going to decide "oh wow she's right! Let's stop playing this and all move to the PvP and all demand the PvE servers get converted to PvP! *big cheesy smile*". Your best and only chance of getting anywhere with your complaint is by telling the support team what's wrong, not attacking other players that like to play differently from you. The PvE and PvP server environments are there for a reason - to let anyone play either one, or both even, for whatever suits them. Killing either one of them will kill at least over half the userbase.

The same goes to the PvE complainers too, by the way. b:bye
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Mua, why don't you send a support ticket and complain about your PvP and PvE issues there? If they don't do anything about it, then live with it or stop playing PWI because you shouldn't play a game that you don't like or causes uproars and stupid arguments like this thread. Complaints get no where if you just go around telling other players, they're not going to decide "oh wow she's right! Let's stop playing this and all move to the PvP and all demand the PvE servers get converted to PvP! *big cheesy smile*". Your best and only chance of getting anywhere with your complaint is by telling the support team what's wrong, not attacking other players that like to play differently from you. The PvE and PvP server environments are there for a reason - to let anyone play either one, or both even, for whatever suits them. Killing either one of them will kill at least over half the userbase.

The same goes to the PvE complainers too, by the way. b:bye

"Hello? GM? PVE Players talk a lot of **** could you shut them up"

"LOL NO"
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Sajra - Lost City
    Sajra - Lost City Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Your Signature:
    Sajra - Level 24 - Hell Archer

I lol'd. Level 24! Only 65 levels to go till you actually become a Hell archer!

well, i can dream b:avoid. tbh, i don't particularly care for being a lost city player, i just don't want to recreate my char.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Forsaken Sigs

Sajra - Level 31 - Hell Archer.
  • mecurial
    mecurial Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    imo, its better to split PvEand PvP servers...otherwise, u hv to deal with those QQcarebears whinning in WC when they got pked ( yet stil we hv some of those in LC )
    ~~~~la la la~~~~~~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    no, going out to kill others for fun makes them just plain murderers. and those who stake out places where lower levels have to grind or quest are murdering gangs. IRL, those people would be jailed and executed. here, i wish the GMs would get around to banning them.
    bobzilla21 wrote: »
    LOL, since when has killing random people made someone a hero?
    As for a name, just call them crazybears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    no, going out to kill others for fun makes them just plain murderers. and those who stake out places where lower levels have to grind or quest are murdering gangs. IRL, those people would be jailed and executed. here, i wish the GMs would get around to banning them.

Video Games are now Serious Business.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Mua is serious business.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Elementx - Lost City
    Elementx - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    When did PVE become so hard u have to make up a strategy for it? @whoever said he enjoys making up strategies for his pve, it really is: a healer that spams heals on a high enough kitty and some people spamming skills to help DD, and a 2nd cleric spamming team heals whenever that boss hits a aoe. now that is boring.

I play in pvp server cause pve is just boring, i take about 1week in between levels, pking doing dailies and maybe some level quests. just cause when i play i don't have enough time to get into the great pve adventure of *holds breath* grinding. As for the jokes we got more, btw concerning gurls, my guild has about 5 girls that are red with 200+ hours and counting. and emm some more that i don't know for sure :D
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenLo - Sanctuary
    VenLo - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    PW even though I am new is the first MMORPG I have played played on a PVE server that had PVP or PK servers as an option. I do enjoy the excitement of open world pvp but the reason I chose pve this time around is simple... pvp servers usually mean more time and resources to achive the same goal as it would take on a pvp server. I just don't have that kind of time to spend gaming right now so I went for a more casual approach on a pve server.

From my experience on pvp servers the trash talkers or trolls whatever term you want to use for them are normally a very vocal minority. I have met some really cool people on pvp servers some I still keep in contact with even after years of not seeing them in game. And honestly (I can't say this for PW pvpers cause like I said I'm new) the cooler more laid back peeps were the ones that ended up being the better pvpers because they didn't take it too seriously and usually kept thier cool better when stuff hit the fan where the more high strung players tended to be fine until things went wrong then flipped and made things worse.

But on the flip side I have ran into "elitist" pvers with the same attitude toward high end pve (again not on PW haven't met too many people at all here yet).

Thing is best way to deal with these type of "eliteist" "trolls" or whatever you wanna call em whether they are pvp or pve is to simply ignore them (unlike real life). I mean the words they type on the screen is just that- words on a screen that amazingly goes the hell away when you click shut down. No point in letting that get you all riled up when there is so much more in life that you have to get riled up about.
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    Sigr - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    How does playing on a PvE server make someone a "care bear"?
    Lament of a Hybrid Veno: Where oh where did my spirit go? b:sad

I hate ranged mobs. b:angry

I <3 my cactopod. b:pleased
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Who cares anyway?

....'cept maybe bears.
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    How does playing on a PvE server make someone a "care bear"?

Because the term "care bear" refers to people who avoids PvPing. Also if they are heavily into PvE, and since this server is a PvE server... then yeah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • ForkBomb - Lost City
    ForkBomb - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Anyone who thinks they are hardcore for playing on a pvp server in THIS game is a carebear. Until there are no cash shop items that prevent item drop, you lose all your items when you die and you get attacked by city guards when you are red unless you are naked then everyone is a carebear.

Get over yourselves.

also EvE > you.
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Anyone who thinks they are hardcore for playing on a pvp server in THIS game is a carebear. Until there are no cash shop items that prevent item drop, you lose all your items when you die and you get attacked by city guards when you are red unless you are naked then everyone is a carebear.

Get over yourselves.

THE LEVEL 27 HAS SPOKEN. b:surrender
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • ForkBomb - Lost City
    ForkBomb - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    THE LEVEL 27 HAS SPOKEN. b:surrender

so what happenes when i get pked? I get an inconvenient 3 minute walk while i find another grinding spot? Dang this game is really hardcore.

Carebear.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    so what happenes when i get pked? I get an inconvenient 3 minute walk while i find another grinding spot? Dang this game is really hardcore.

Carebear.

If you are in a zhen party and get pk'd you lose way more than 3 mins :P

lol @ zoe telling ppl how good she is in pvp in whatever other game, who cares ?? this is PWI and you said you got 1 shot thru bramble hood (delete char kkty) that's like the biggest epic fail you can have as a veno b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009

Carebear.

Yeah, I mean it's not like in Heaven's Tear you could just sit there killing mobs for as long as you wanted and the worst that could happen is that you get KSed.

Maybe you should try getting level 30 on lost city, before you say anything about it or you'll just embarass yourself like Zoe.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    lol @ zoe telling ppl how good she is in pvp in whatever other game, who cares ?? this is PWI and you said you got 1 shot thru bramble hood (delete char kkty) that's like the biggest epic fail you can have as a veno b:shocked

Probably never got it off, it's mathetmatically impossible suck so bad you can be one shot thru bramble hood.
  • stickygreene
    stickygreene Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Probably never got it off, it's mathetmatically impossible suck so bad you can be one shot thru bramble hood.

idk..... zoe sucks pretty bad
  • redanjin
    redanjin Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yeah, I mean it's not like in Heaven's Tear you could just sit there killing mobs for as long as you wanted and the worst that could happen is that you get KSed.

Maybe you should try getting level 30 on lost city, before you say anything about it or you'll just embarass yourself like Zoe.

Is this a joke? While Lost City is a tiny bit harder than the other servers its still silly. This game is only slightly less carebear (regardless of server) than WoW. So that makes it the second worst PvP MMO in existence.

No item drop unless you're Red, and even then its only a few items? Dolls and other such **** to prevent item loss? Every city, village and hamlet is a safe zone? There is nothing more funny than 200 players shopping and chilling out in Arch or, even better, AFK! If Lost City was a PvP server the only people you would find in Arch would be the strongest guild on the server. Everyone else would be living in the shadows because selling your loot in the biggest city is a ****ing right, not a privilege

To call Lost City the "PvP" server is an insult to the title.

If you like this level of violence and randomness great, its your game, you play it. But reading Mua here you would think this was Darktide before they put in housing and other "safe zone" carebear BS. Lost City is to PvP as Disney Land is to Yakuza. Yeah, yeah, you're hard, you're bad. Find a game where you actually might miss with a spell or arrow...

Like Darkfall Online. Release date, Jan 22nd.
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    redanjin wrote: »
    Is this a joke? While Lost City is a tiny bit harder than the other servers its still silly. This game is only slightly less carebear (regardless of server) than WoW. So that makes it the second worst PvP MMO in existence.

No item drop unless you're Red, and even then its only a few items? Dolls and other such **** to prevent item loss? Every city, village and hamlet is a safe zone? There is nothing more funny than 200 players shopping and chilling out in Arch or, even better, AFK! If Lost City was a PvP server the only people you would find in Arch would be the strongest guild on the server. Everyone else would be living in the shadows because selling your loot in the biggest city is a ****ing right, not a privilege

To call Lost City the "PvP" server is an insult to the title.

If you like this level of violence and randomness great, its your game, you play it. But reading Mua here you would think this was Darktide before they put in housing and other "safe zone" carebear BS. Lost City is to PvP as Disney Land is to Yakuza. Yeah, yeah, you're hard, you're bad. Find a game where you actually might miss with a spell or arrow...

Like Darkfall Online. Release date, Jan 22nd.

tl;dr, way too much whining. If you don't think Lost City is a decent PVP server then either you haven't played it or you need to revise your definiton of PVP. Kthnx.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror