Next to fail

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    lilly90 wrote: »
    your money ?so the money from tw is yours?okay,,your guild and i'm not interfering with how you run it :D ,,anyways,stealing a weapon and leaving guild after GIVING away the salary are two separate things,, lots of people leave guilds after getting salary,,trying to kos them is just useless,,it happens in everyguild about the KoS thing it worked in delphi and worked in the games that i played before,,basically if you figz so much kos him,it's very simple,,he has no friends here in the guild (because he is new) so logically he would be fed up and leave,,,that's how you get what you want done,,the . SMART way,,ofcourse grim's way is another story b:surrender anyways not meaning to flame or anything ,,if you need anything pm me ingame please i can't log on forums that often anymore ,,practical exams >_< i hate college lol

Um that mil that fizgig stole could have been divided through other people.. also this is no different than stealing a weapon. He obviously was going to leave the guild after the incident but instead he waited 4 days got the salary and left immediately. Thats bad enough but he apparently proceeded to trash talk war and grim through private message. Seeing as he instigated the pk...
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Usually the salary is given out to people who attend war and if he attended the war and just wanted to wait for his salary because he attended it, whats the big deal? Lol I remember when me and a bunch of friends wanted to break off of Legends (excuse me for the Oracle talk) we asked for our salary early as in before the war started because there they took salary and kept it till after the war and gave it out. Yeah though right after the war ended we had our salary already and left to create Myth. There's nothing wrong for wanting to get your share for doing your part to helping the guild.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    ...I suspect the whole salary issue is simply an excuse everyone else outside of the guild is given for our KOS on FizGig. His emo nature and violent outbursts in vent and in PMs is really what would have gotten him the KOS. Leaving the guild just took away his protection from the BloodLust tag.

Either way, BL is letting a lot of stuff to slide right now, but soon enough those new level 80's like myself will start needing grind spots, and when you have 80 active lvl 80+ in 1 guild needing grind spots and 60 from another guild needing the same grind spots, something's going down, and it's not going to be doll prices.

I am going to have to give GZ a higher chance of failing next, even over RQ, just because Polter is in there, and he, unlike the other big bs talkers on WC, does not know moderation.
  • lilly90
    lilly90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Haiz pointed it out perfectly <3 thanks sis, the guy attented the war, so he deserved salary,simple as that,,besides everyguild has emo's in it,, the emo's in UL when they left we didn't ask bl to kick them for example ,why?cuz all we can do is advice you.-hey that perosn is emo and not going to be good for the guild- the rest is not of our buisness at all,,it's your guild ,,,what do you mean by lots of stuff slide?it's kos lol no stuff sliding >_< it's just killing D:: and your 80 active 80s will not pvp , at least not all of them,but our 60 active 80s will,,and all of them :) besides please please let's not turn this into "who is the best" discussion because it would be seriously dumb to prove it outside the game lol,,,about who's failing next D: um honestly i don't know , but GZ is just too small to fail lol i don't think we even passed 105 members xD
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I dedicate this post to MT, the cleric who thinks he is way stronger than what he really is.

There are three main things to look here, and according to MT I'm the easy 2 shot kill.
    #1 His amazing damage to me.
    #2 My amazing defense that I was in as I grind on undines.
    #3 My HP and you can see if I'm a two hit or not.

Just for a quick reference, look at my defense when I'm actually getting ready for PvP.

Please be able to back up your claims of two hitting me because if you can't do it while I'm in my grinding gear I can't wait till I meet you in TW.b:bye You really made me laugh when I saw how low your damage was.
    EXCUSES!b:sadb:cryb:surrender
    nobody is going to send you an invitation stating the date and time of your pk. pk is a surprise attack, if you are not ready for it and if you die then you loose.

It's simple. Strong shall live and the weak shall die.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lilly90
    edited December 2008
    testing o.O
    >.< avatar still not working ! bah >_< :'(
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    n0ob wrote: »
    EXCUSES!b:sadb:cryb:surrender
    nobody is going to send you an invitation stating the date and time of your pk. pk is a surprise attack, if you are not ready for it and if you die then you loose.

It's simple. Strong shall live and the weak shall die.

Excuse? There is no excuse. I'm making fun of the guy who didn't two hit me when I have a fifth of my normal defense and he claims that he can. He's the one who made a huge list of excuses to why he didn't two hit me. Please come again and try later, or you could pk me yourself I'm normally at undines or fish grinding. I'll have that 800 defense so be sure to have some type of physical attack ready.
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hello, Ur #1 weather predicter is back, even before than anticipated.

I was waiting to see if GZ coudl beat RQ w/o blessing but i guess it's irrelevant now. All mass gang jump on RQ makes RQ top "next to fail" guild.
    Just a matter of time now. AT this point im only surprised Moonlight didn't attack before other guilds attacked in areas where they could. If well it's truth that they can't beat RQ they coudl still get lucky if 3 wars at same time.

On another scoop. RQ loses ppl = They go to BL? Discuss!

P.S: Niwa WWWWW TTTTTT FFFFFFF lol i heard you dropped XS. That is quite messed up and #1 dropped item on Lost City history i believe. At leats you are #1 something now. b:embarrass
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Hello, Ur #1 weather predicter is back, even before than anticipated.

I was waiting to see if GZ coudl beat RQ w/o blessing but i guess it's irrelevant now. All mass gang jump on RQ makes RQ top "next to fail" guild.
    Just a matter of time now. AT this point im only surprised Moonlight didn't attack before other guilds attacked in areas where they could. If well it's truth that they can't beat RQ they coudl still get lucky if 3 wars at same time.

On another scoop. RQ loses ppl = They go to BL? Discuss!

P.S: Niwa WWWWW TTTTTT FFFFFFF lol i heard you dropped XS. That is quite messed up and #1 dropped item on Lost City history i believe. At leats you are #1 something now. b:embarrass

I hope you realize that there is a max of 3 wars per time slot. Ie RQ can defend every single guild besides GZ. Seeing as they know this all they have to do is defend 2 of the 3 territories with 1 or 2 parties while the main group roll the first war.. repeat till win all 3. My guess is that they know they cant beat GZ so they split their forces. They lose 1 land and gain 1.
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    theres what, 7 guilds bidding on rq land now?

i must say im disappointed that they chose to attack rq right when they are facing their toughest fight. nonfactor bandwagoning ftl.

if rq successfully defends against half their attackers i'd give them props.
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Anytime i write ppl seems to omite things i write =X

1.st Long time ago i said GMs are tryng to get server full of 90 ppl as soon as possible. RQ not leveling as fast as they could + tons of ppl doing so = bad for them. In top of that major grind spots are all bussy by GZ+CQ mobs which not even BL can totally break at least at this time. (No flamez plz, seems no matter what i say i always get them. Even if im right)

2. Let me quote myself, " was waiting to see if GZ coudl beat RQ w/o blessing but i guess it's irrelevant now. All mass gang jump on RQ makes RQ top "next to fail" guild.
    JUST A MATER OF TIME NOW.

Playing by your own logic. They don't defend GZ= 1 land lost per week. same day they defend successfully 2 land. Next day they gotta defendd 3 lands again. Im not sure they can successfully do so this or every other week if ppl keep on leveling/gearing and RQ keeps losing TW money to supply defenzes.

Also U not counting the pimp/dog factor i explained weeks ago. When pimp can't pay their dogs, they tend to leave for another master. Hope RQ ppl don't go emo and leave guild until at least they try to defend.

If you can't agree RQ = top nominated "next to fail" guild then i got nothing else to say to you b:surrender
  • cryucry
    edited December 2008
    oh no i agree, is there's a major guild to go out of the RQ/CQ/BL trifactor then RQ is definitely the top of that list. im just sad that it'll take so many small guilds ganging up to take them down. i thought GZ themselves could do the job.

btw my guild will be in this war too, but if we do win a land when they can only spare one party against us then i won't feel good about it.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Anytime i write ppl seems to omite things i write =X

1.st Long time ago i said GMs are tryng to get server full of 90 ppl as soon as possible. RQ not leveling as fast as they could + tons of ppl doing so = bad for them. In top of that major grind spots are all bussy by GZ+CQ mobs which not even BL can totally break at least at this time. (No flamez plz, seems no matter what i say i always get them. Even if im right)

2. Let me quote myself, " was waiting to see if GZ coudl beat RQ w/o blessing but i guess it's irrelevant now. All mass gang jump on RQ makes RQ top "next to fail" guild.
    JUST A MATER OF TIME NOW.

Playing by your own logic. They don't defend GZ= 1 land lost per week. same day they defend successfully 2 land. Next day they gotta defendd 3 lands again. Im not sure they can successfully do so this or every other week if ppl keep on leveling/gearing and RQ keeps losing TW money to supply defenzes.

Also U not counting the pimp/dog factor i explained weeks ago. When pimp can't pay their dogs, they tend to leave for another master. Hope RQ ppl don't go emo and leave guild until at least they try to defend.

If you can't agree RQ = top nominated "next to fail" guild then i got nothing else to say to you b:surrender
    I agree rq might be 'next to fail' but only in the tw aspect. RQ will be here till they quit the game pking and pvping, members may leave but their core will stay. I dont disagree they are next to lose but people are acting like they are already dead. I will laugh when all the small guilds talking **** all lose except maybe 1 or 2.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    (No flamez plz, seems no matter what i say i always get them. Even if im right)

The reason why we get on your **** is because you're biased by being in CQ not because you're necessarily right. Also all of you don't seem to get that all those guilds outbidding eachother to fight RQ, guilds that most likely can't beat them are just throwing money in RQ's pockets.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I agree rq might be 'next to fail' but only in the tw aspect. RQ will be here till they quit the game pking and pvping, members may leave but their core will stay. I dont disagree they are next to lose but people are acting like they are already dead. I will laugh when all the small guilds talking **** all lose except maybe 1 or 2.

QFT. I don't know why people think that once they lose land, they'll disappear completely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    dekciw wrote: »
    The reason why we get on your **** is because you're biased by being in CQ not because you're necessarily right. Also all of you don't seem to get that all those guilds outbidding eachother to fight RQ, guilds that most likely can't beat them are just throwing money in RQ's pockets.

"The reason why we get on your **** is because you're biased by being in CQ not because you're necessarily right."

Says the guys that "gets on my ****" cuz apparently i was saying WL=BL and post 5 more times trying to prove me wrong. Yet again i explained the meaning of WL when i use it on posts and how what i said was a imaginary situation that doesn't even matter anymore since all jumped RQ instead BL/CQ.

"Also all of you don't seem to get that all those guilds outbidding eachother to fight RQ, guilds that most likely can't beat them are just throwing money in RQ's pockets."
    Is it just me or RQ has FOUR wars on 12/6. I think this is selfexplanatory as i have already explained myself on the past post. (Flame more b:thanks)
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited December 2008

Says the guys that "gets on my ****" cuz apparently i was saying WL=BL and post 5 more times trying to prove me wrong. Yet again i explained the meaning of WL when i use it on posts and how what i said was a imaginary situation that doesn't even matter anymore since all jumped RQ instead BL/CQ.

"Also all of you don't seem to get that all those guilds outbidding eachother to fight RQ, guilds that most likely can't beat them are just throwing money in RQ's pockets."
    Is it just me or RQ has FOUR wars on 12/6. I think this is selfexplanatory as i have already explained myself on the past post. (Flame more b:thanks)

I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm saying you can't expect not to be flamed for making such statements when we know your status. Also the difference between the WL discussion and this discussion here is that the "WL era" is a fact that happened, what you think is going on in the server at the moment is simply your point of view.

Most of these wars are guilds I've never heard of or seen in any sub-high level area. I'm pretty sure they can split into 4 to defend these with ease, looking at the @ TW times atm, they will lose 1 land and gain one, that's my prediction.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • frostbringer
    frostbringer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Always funny how warmachine points out that Cq members are biased towards Cq, while he pretends to be unbiased and only speaks the truth! b:chuckle

To the topic. Tw wise Rq next to fail. Although they will be able to defend against smaller guilds, but GZ will roll over them the next weeks.

Still Rq members have the most fun atm. Feel kind of jealous actually! b:mischievous
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    "The reason why we get on your **** is because you're biased by being in CQ not because you're necessarily right."

If you didn't notice, 1 of them is at noon....
    It's always 3 wars per TW block, that's the max for 1 guild. Why? Because 200 max levels can only defend 3 TWs each with 80 max levels without it being unfair. What a shock, there was logic during this game's design.

And while RQ may be wiped from the map, it won't be next to fail, at least not it's core. GZ on the other hand has a bunch of ex ULs that don't really want to fight BL and a bunch of EX axe gangs that don't really want to fight CQ, and a bunch of ex Panic that want to fight both of those. Fundamentally, that guild will fall apart if they don't come to agreement.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Interesting theories everyone.
  • Xenesis - Lost City
    Xenesis - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    so its suposed that ex ul dont want pk blt, and ex panic also dont want pkb:shutup interseting theories. Let see if rq show up today for some fun b:surrender
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    We lost the war we knew we'd lose, GuardianZ, but only 68 RQ in that war (rest of the guild was at our other 2 wars that time) and we lasted a full hour so I'm pretty happy with the results. Other two we won, obviously.

Was a lot of fun, GZ put up a good fight. Wish the GMs would ban the bots we frasped, but they can't ban unless they see it in action apparently. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • frostbringer
    frostbringer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I am sure GZ will not fail as long Rq is on the map. After that it will be interesting to see what their next plans will be.

As a side note. Smaller guilds should look for merges to have a chance in TW...
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Ya, just what i though. Still nice time 1h is more than i was predicting even without the blessing. I thing having to other 2 wars in other places makes up for they not having blesisng already. Also, as i posted before, i don't think RQ will lose to small guilds this week and next week. RQ would only get real disadvatage when lvl/EQ of these small guilds rise and GZ takes more TW money. Then again the outside guilds factor noone can even predict. Still lots more of fun to come.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Excuse? There is no excuse. I'm making fun of the guy who didn't two hit me when I have a fifth of my normal defense and he claims that he can. He's the one who made a huge list of excuses to why he didn't two hit me. Please come again and try later, or you could pk me yourself I'm normally at undines or fish grinding. I'll have that 800 defense so be sure to have some type of physical attack ready.
    I've pk'ed you plenty. You add a +45 to my pvp rank. The funniest ever was when I hit you and then you got killed by a monster at fragment hills.

on to the topic.
    If 68 RQ were able to hold out Guarb:cryZ for one hour, the other 8 wars I assume would be cake walk for them. On today's fact of the day, "If you claim RQ will disband please find a cliff and jump of it". Thank you. The way i see it, RQ still has 11 Territories in their possession.

Guarb:cryZ 0 - 0 RQ, Dixie -1
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cryucry
    edited December 2008
    GZ has a excellent strategy. They're getting all these small guilds to drain RQ's manpower so that RQ can't put up a full fight against GZ.

Everyone knows RQ had a small chance to bounce back today which was make or break for them but the small guilds made sure that didn't happen. If GZ gets them to keep up the pressure in the following weeks then RQ will be off the map especially if two or more of the small guilds merge. They cant win a war of attrition against half the server.

Be interesting to see whether RQ will be getting thrill seekers applying to participate in lots of fights or if their non-core roster will start looking elsewhere.

Tomorrow I shall war RQ, don't think we will win but we are doing our part.
  • lilly90
    edited December 2008
    you make it sound like we paid them lol ..you can ask the GM to check if any money was transferred to any of these guilds,,it's just,,RQ brought attention to them selves (bad and good one) so everyone that dislikes them just jumped in xD ,,tbh i was really surprised by the 7 attacks lol,,max i was expecting was like 3 other than us ..what proves my point further more that almost every flaming wc against rq after the war is not from our guild lol
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • cryucry
    edited December 2008
    Well the fact that so many guilds all jumped RQ at the same time means that there is about 0% chance that the attack wasn't coordinated. Im not saying GZ paid anyone, but any objective observer would be a total fool to think that they didn't have a hand in at least suggesting it. Most of these guilds know they have no chance yet still opted attack RQ lands, meaning either they just wanted to prove a point at the risk of what, RQ kosing all our guild of lowbies? our hate for RQ doesnt make us blind) or there is someone behind the curtain. Anyways GZ coulda probably beat them today without the other two guilds but it would a closer fight and if CrazyPolter just wanted to take the safe route than all the power to him. All is fair in love and war and RQ just got outmaneuvered.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Actually I've had 4 guildleaders tell me Shinzoko paid them and 2 of them tell me Dixie did the same...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • lilly90
    edited December 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    Actually I've had 4 guildleaders tell me Shinzoko paid them and 2 of them tell me Dixie did the same...

as i said before. report it to the GM , or get SS , but go like-i got told this i got told that- ,,it's useless cuz we can do that all day..anyhows i don't think that we needed those guilds to attack you,,incase you don't know our numbers in tw wasn't complete, besides you can get 80 members to each TW, so how come exactly did you gather 80 members for our tw?then took out 6 and 6 as you claimed for the other wars ?you could've just got the rest of the people online to go to the other wars.. oh and here .
    izanw6.jpg

and thanks alot for the fun :)
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
This discussion has been closed.