Next to fail

Comments

• mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    GuardianZ has a lot of power in terms of levels and gear, but their leadership is horrible. I'd have more faith in them if they were created under different leaders.

But who knows, simply having RQ wayyyyy outleveled means they might be able to snatch a territory or two from us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • Mieze - Lost City
    Mieze - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I can't believe you're still talking. Conq butt **** your guild. You were the leader and you took the other butt hurting losers with you to BL after the FIRST loss. Your guildies stayed there while you were still recoveering from that massive.... You know b:shutup

So please. Stop talking.

Mieze: I can only talk trash on forum cuz I have time to write what I want.

QQb:sad
    Meanmean: I only write on forums hiding behind lv 1 noob on heavens tear

and you should know it was the third loss so at least get something right. maybe I didn't pick the best time to leave b/c looks like other things, I know what I did and know what certain people think and got over that about..not even a day after I left, but oh well I've said it once already and I'll say it again. doesn't really matter now it happened over a month ago.. but some people keep bringing it back up.

btw Wrathy no I really don't give a damn :P its a game and if some people really care so much about what I did then thats their own problem. I only take the time to reply cause keep me awake at fish x_x <
  • Melodia - Lost City
    Melodia - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Everyone loves to hide behind the "Its just a game" saying. The concept of responsibilty, trust and morals are all things humans reflect, game or not. Those thoughts are real.
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City:
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Everyone loves to hide behind the "Its just a game" saying. The concept of responsibilty, trust and morals are all things humans reflect, game or not. Those thoughts are real.

lol because you don't take your responsibilities or you break the trust of someone in-game doesn't mean you're a bad person IRL, it just means you don't give a ****. I like how people act like they're psychologist and try to analyze a person over the way they act in a video game.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    dekciw wrote: »
    lol because you don't take your responsibilities or you break the trust of someone in-game doesn't mean you're a bad person IRL, it just means you don't give a ****. I like how people act like they're psychologist and try to analyze a person over the way they act in a video game.

comes from someone (and his guild) who likes to associate a game with how i am in real life....b:chuckle

i don't remember how many times i have heard such things as:

"you play in a basement

you must be bullied in real life

you dropped out of school to play this

bet you borrow money to pay for the game"

yes tell me my friend, what does the term hypocrite mean?
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    GuardianZ has a lot of power in terms of levels and gear, but their leadership is horrible. I'd have more faith in them if they were created under different leaders.

Anyone willing to create a serious guild with a capitalized "Z" instead of a "s" deserves no respect regardless of their level or gear.

And lol@ ReBorn. Guilds with that name has failed in every game that I have played.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Meanmean: I only write on forums hiding behind lv 1 noob on heavens tear

and you should know it was the third loss so at least get something right. maybe I didn't pick the best time to leave b/c looks like other things, I know what I did and know what certain people think and got over that about..not even a day after I left, but oh well I've said it once already and I'll say it again. doesn't really matter now it happened over a month ago.. but some people keep bringing it back up.

btw Wrathy no I really don't give a damn :P its a game and if some people really care so much about what I did then thats their own problem. I only take the time to reply cause keep me awake at fish x_x <
    pssst... meanmean is Xtacy
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Melodia - Lost City
    Melodia - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2008

Where did the bad person thing come from? Basically what I was only saying, its the ultimate excuse when someone is being backed in a corner when they really do care. Has nothing to do with being a bad person or not. Deity has a point.

If no one cares then no one cares, but why spend time defending yourself (or attacking others personally) if its just a game to you?

Besides, I haven't analyzed anyone or directed it to anyone in particular.
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City:
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • lanaleasion
    lanaleasion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    phate wrote: »
    So Far we have a few "factor" guilds fail and disband. First HH and now Asc. The question is who will be next?

BTW: To all those that said RQ would fail first.... Guess you were wrong again.

However might i point out RQ didnt survive in MY version o0 so i heard not sure how true this is though.Just going off hear-say.
    Closed Beta Tester
    IGN:Bathory
    Server:biillows (East)
    Lv:55
    Faction: Modo
    Clan-Ultral
    Alliance-NWO
    Spouse: Insane<3
  • dekciw
    edited November 2008
    comes from someone (and his guild) who likes to associate a game with how i am in real life....b:chuckle

i don't remember how many times i have heard such things as:

"you play in a basement

you must be bullied in real life

you dropped out of school to play this

bet you borrow money to pay for the game"

yes tell me my friend, what does the term hypocrite mean?

How dare you call me hypocrite, you're the first person that doesn't like to be associated with his guild for the stupid stuff they do/say much more like they don't like being associated with your big mouth and now you come up here and tell me I'm the one saying stuff like this to you. I've called you a spoiled kid and you admitted to be so what's the problem Deity?
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    How dare you call me hypocrite, you're the first person that doesn't like to be associated with his guild for the stupid stuff they do/say much more like they don't like being associated with your big mouth and now you come up here and tell me I'm the one saying stuff like this to you. I've called you a spoiled kid and you admitted to be so what's the problem Deity?

huh? i had to read through that three times to grasp comprehension of that....are you that butt hurt to be called a hypocrite that you can't type anymore?

how does whatever you just said have anything to do with being a hypocrite? your logic fails and you are still a hypocrite.
  • dekciw
    edited November 2008
    huh? i had to read through that three times to grasp comprehension of that....are you that butt hurt to be called a hypocrite that you can't type anymore?

how does whatever you just said have anything to do with being a hypocrite? your logic fails and you are still a hypocrite.

It's not that I can't type it's either you have poor reading comprehension abilities or my sentence structure isn't all that perfect because English is quite not my first and main language. You can be a smartass about it all you want it doesn't bother me much.

As for my being an hypocrite you're being pretty much one yourself, what are you basing yourself on? I for one never insulted you or rather never assumed stuff from your life aside from what you told me. Nor am I calling you out on stuff I am doing myself so tell me Deity, what am I being an hypocrite on?

Stuff that Deity told me in PMs :

- He is a spoiled child but he claims he didn't have it that easy because his parents are quite strict.
    - He took a semester off because he got into his dream college(?) and now he plays Perfect World till the semester starts.
    - He uses his parents Credit Card to sponsor his "super character"

And there is more but that's what's coming off of the top of my head so I'll leave it to that. That's the only thing I've insulted you on Deity and the reasons I can't be an hypocrite is because

- My parents aren't rich so I'm far from being spoiled.
    - I am currently attending college and I'm almost done with it too.
    - I haven't spent a cent on this game nor have my parents!

So if my logic fails that much how can I be an hypocrite for calling you out on stuff that I am not? Moreover to come back to my original point.. I'm not assuming this from the way you act in-game, I'm saying it because you told me yourself.

\_
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    You're fine, Orcom, I understood that the first time I read through it.
    \_

Is that a hockeystick at the end of your post? Canafag.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • dekciw
    edited November 2008

Thanks MysticBlades ( that's oldschool isn't it ? )

Don't make fun of my hockey stick else my MARCHING BAND, err I mean my CANADIAN ARMY will hunt you down.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Jesus - Lost City
    Jesus - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2008

Im pretty sure hes telling you to sit with the \_
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    It's not that I can't type it's either you have poor reading comprehension abilities or my sentence structure isn't all that perfect because English is quite not my first and main language. You can be a smartass about it all you want it doesn't bother me much.

As for my being an hypocrite you're being pretty much one yourself, what are you basing yourself on? I for one never insulted you or rather never assumed stuff from your life aside from what you told me. Nor am I calling you out on stuff I am doing myself so tell me Deity, what am I being an hypocrite on?

Stuff that Deity told me in PMs :

- He is a spoiled child but he claims he didn't have it that easy because his parents are quite strict.
    - He took a semester off because he got into his dream college(?) and now he plays Perfect World till the semester starts.
    - He uses his parents Credit Card to sponsor his "super character"

And there is more but that's what's coming off of the top of my head so I'll leave it to that. That's the only thing I've insulted you on Deity and the reasons I can't be an hypocrite is because

- My parents aren't rich so I'm far from being spoiled.
    - I am currently attending college and I'm almost done with it too.
    - I haven't spent a cent on this game nor have my parents!

So if my logic fails that much how can I be an hypocrite for calling you out on stuff that I am not? Moreover to come back to my original point.. I'm not assuming this from the way you act in-game, I'm saying it because you told me yourself.

\_

No, you are a hypocrite because you are the one who told melodia that real life =! what happens ingames. And yet, you can't stop involving real life into your arguments.

And why does your logic blow? Lets scrutinize at some of the things you said, shall we?

Statement 1: You are rich thus you must be spoilt. I am not rich and thus I can't be spoilt. [Both can be proven false.]

Statement 2: I finish college before you do. [Yes my grandfather finished college tens of years before you did. And yes, I also forgot to mention that he ATTENDED college tens of years before you did.]

Statement 3: If you spend money on a game, you must have no skills. [Spending how much money on a game does not determine one's skills.]

Here is a round ball, go and play with it in a corner.
  • dekciw
    edited November 2008
    No, you are a hypocrite because you are the one who told melodia that real life =! what happens ingames. And yet, you can't stop involving real life into your arguments.

And why does your logic blow? Lets scrutinize at some of the things you said, shall we?

Statement 1: You are rich thus you must be spoilt. I am not rich and thus I can't be spoilt. [Both can be proven false.]

Statement 2: I finish college before you do. [Yes my grandfather finished college tens of years before you did. And yes, I also forgot to mention that he ATTENDED college tens of years before you did.]

Statement 3: If you spend money on a game, you must have no skills. [Spending how much money on a game does not determine one's skills.]

Here is a round ball, go and play with it in a corner.

Are you just plain **** or you're not reading properly on purpose? Life != In-game is different from in-game when it comes down that you're actually judging someone over the way they act in-game. If you read carefully I clearly said I was insulting you based on stuff that YOU told me YOURSELF. It's not like I made it up or made some random analysis about your in-game **** behavior.

Statement 1 : True, I'll give you that one

Statement 2 : Never did I brag or actually said anything about me finishing college earlier than you, you're just putting words into my mouth, I only said that I was attending college while you were not.

Statement 3 : Nor did I say that, again you're putting words into my mouth you should go into politics they all do that when they don't know what the hell to say. You brag alot about your 1v1 victories when you madly outgear people and you claim it's all bout skills which is wrong, this game mechanics is all about level in gear mostly. But one way to tell how one suck is how effective they are in pvp. Let's take for example Elayne one of the MG in your guild, the guy spends 90% of his time kiting out I think in the last pvp that lasted 1+ hour he maybe threw 1 spell? 2? Just like you where you came out died and then bailed.

Here is a pacifier deity, just for you.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • frostbringer
    frostbringer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Just a reminder. This thread is about the guild who will fail next. Not about poor little innocent warmachine b:sad and sinful rich big Deity b:sin.

Make your own personal thread for your vendetta! b:bye

Back to topic. So 3 major guilds left to fail. Next guild to fail imho will be RQ, since they will get attacked by some new guild and also BLT could go after them, when they fail against CQ. And I am very sure BLT will fail against CQ.
  • dekciw
    edited November 2008

Back to topic. So 3 major guilds left to fail. Next guild to fail imho will be RQ, since they will get attacked by some new guild and also BLT could go after them, when they fail against CQ. And I am very sure BLT will fail against CQ.

No one will kick BLT from the map. No one.. If you think GuardianZ will jump on us you're sadly mistaken... they don't like us but I'm pretty sure they don't want to be used as a meatshield for a panzy guild such as CQ that doesn't ever pvp unless forced to.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Don't say CQ doesn't PVP! Their lvl 8x's are very good at killing RQ 6x's while we grind in the swamp! Same goes for GZ btw...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • frostbringer
    frostbringer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    No one will kick BLT from the map. No one.. If you think GuardianZ will jump on us you're sadly mistaken... they don't like us but I'm pretty sure they don't want to be used as a meatshield for a panzy guild such as CQ that doesn't ever pvp unless forced to.

@warmachine: What are you talking about? I advice you read again what I wrote! Perhaps you are able to give an answer which would actually has some sense then. b:chuckle A tip though. I was talking about RQ getting attacked by a new guild and perhaps later even attacked by you, after you fail against Conqueror.

@Isowen: Well I know that sucks and is quite cheap. But the fact is that your high levels and BLT started hunting our 60s first. So that we now do the same is the consequence to that. If you want to blame someone , blame your leaders for starting that.
  • dekciw
    edited November 2008
    @warmachine: What are you talking about? I advice you read again what I wrote! Perhaps you are able to give an answer which would actually has some sense then. b:chuckle A tip though. I was talking about RQ getting attacked by a new guild and perhaps later even attacked by you, after you fail against Conqueror.

I remember Deity claiming last night and I quote "This is the end of BloodLusT" "Bloodlust will be history" after crazypolter and dreadlord called kos !? on us. Which is why I made that statement. Also I know you're from Conqueror so no point in using the 3rd person, thanks.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    I remember Deity claiming last night and I quote "This is the end of BloodLusT" "Bloodlust will be history" after crazypolter and dreadlord called kos !? on us. Which is why I made that statement. Also I know you're from Conqueror so no point in using the 3rd person, thanks.

I quote from warmachine: "Crazypolter deserves to be wiped [referring to full BL guild jumping a party of Guardianz at undines]"

So obviously I replied "Does BL want to be the next WL? If you act like d1cks to every guild on the server, you guys will not last. Annoy everyone with your prickly tactics and I guarantee it will be the end of BloodLust"

So warmachine, are we using Guardianz as a meatshield or are you the imbecile that likes to KOS everyone? If you jump Guardianz while they are leveling, obviously they will kick the **** out of you until you bring your entire guild.

Just like how you whine that you can own me once you get hh90 gear, you whine here behind your guild. You get **** 1on1 for breakfast by just about everyone your level and yet you are still here talking as if you are a factor.

1. Your guild will soon die if you act like pure d1cks to everyone.

2. Name 1 level 89 you can beat on the entire server.

3. Whine more.
  • dekciw
    edited November 2008
    I quote from warmachine: "Crazypolter deserves to be wiped [referring to full BL guild jumping a party of Guardianz at undines]"

So obviously I replied "Does BL want to be the next WL? If you act like d1cks to every guild on the server, you guys will not last. Annoy everyone with your prickly tactics and I guarantee it will be the end of BloodLust"

So warmachine, are we using Guardianz as a meatshield or are you the imbecile that likes to KOS everyone? If you jump Guardianz while they are leveling, obviously they will kick the **** out of you until you bring your entire guild.

Just like how you whine that you can own me once you get hh90 gear, you whine here behind your guild. You get **** 1on1 for breakfast by just about everyone your level and yet you are still here talking as if you are a factor.

1. Your guild will soon die if you act like pure d1cks to everyone.

2. Name 1 level 89 you can beat on the entire server.

3. Whine more.

I said "CrazyPolter deserved to be wiped for mouthing". You don't even know what Warlord is/was all about don't talk about stuff you don't know. With Inflamez as the leader there is no well in hell we could be anywhere near Warlord-like. We do not KOS everyone as far as I know we only had 2 main KOS you and axegang we had Guardianz last night but after talking with Shinz it seems like Crazy and Dreadlord didn't have the right to make that call just as I told them, we wouldn't KOSed them after jumping them @ undines if they didn't come @ fish to bother us. Hell your guild is such a joke the RQ KOS gave us more trouble ages ago than CQ ever did since the beginning of this server.

LoL you keep asking me to 1v1 ( Note that I accepted a few times and you never managed to kill me) I don't have the money to waste into making some pointless WR vs WR fights. Don't bring that WB buff again because even with that buff you still had more HP than I did (lol). I'm not a factor? Hell why do you keep replying to me and begging me for 1v1's then? If I'm not a factor what is this BloodLusT guild aka the best guild on the server which I'm the 2nd leader of? Sounds like you ran out of arguments Deity hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

1 - We don't act like dicks to everyone, is CQ everyone?

2 - Elayne, beat him/her a few times not to mention that I oneshotted him just last night in 1 vs 2 against him and Lyssic by Undines while me and Inflamez were 2v10 the pond. Pretty sure I could beat Oz and lushess too. Daikoku as well, because I'm not a failure like you that hits through bramble.

3 - Need a tissue?
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    2 - Elayne, beat him/her a few times not to mention that I oneshotted him just last night in 1 vs 2 against him and Lyssic by Undines while me and Inflamez were 2v10 the pond. Pretty sure I could beat Oz and lushess too. Daikoku as well, because I'm not a failure like you that hits through bramble.

Hi.b:bye

I two shot you while Llama one of our low 8x mages one shot you. You can beat them and I'm sure they can beat you as well. Not saying you can't kill me, but don't act like you're oh mighty and powerful. I doubt you can beat Daikoku as well, for the most part a WF **** everything but a WB and even then a good one can solo one.
  • dekciw
    edited November 2008
    Hi.b:bye

I two shot you while Llama one of our low 8x mages one shot you. You can beat them and I'm sure they can beat you as well. Not saying you can't kill me, but don't act like you're oh mighty and powerful. I doubt you can beat Daikoku as well, for the most part a WF **** everything but a WB and even then a good one can solo one.

I've never been oneshotted in this game ever, wait I lied I actually did but it was Belial after I got rezzed >.>
    I've beaten alot of WF 1v1, might change when phoenix comes out but as of now the only big deal is bramble and it can be avoided. I'm not saying y'all can't kill me either he asked me to name people I can kill/ beat 1v1. Don't get me wrong, but honestly and you know it as much as I do if you have no vigor you don't really stand a chance ;x
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    I said "CrazyPolter deserved to be wiped for mouthing". You don't even know what Warlord is/was all about don't talk about stuff you don't know. With Inflamez as the leader there is no well in hell we could be anywhere near Warlord-like. We do not KOS everyone as far as I know we only had 2 main KOS you and axegang we had Guardianz last night but after talking with Shinz it seems like Crazy and Dreadlord didn't have the right to make that call just as I told them, we wouldn't KOSed them after jumping them @ undines if they didn't come @ fish to bother us. Hell your guild is such a joke the RQ KOS gave us more trouble ages ago than CQ ever did since the beginning of this server.

LoL you keep asking me to 1v1 ( Note that I accepted a few times and you never managed to kill me) I don't have the money to waste into making some pointless WR vs WR fights. Don't bring that WB buff again because even with that buff you still had more HP than I did (lol). I'm not a factor? Hell why do you keep replying to me and begging me for 1v1's then? If I'm not a factor what is this BloodLusT guild aka the best guild on the server which I'm the 2nd leader of? Sounds like you ran out of arguments Deity hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

1 - We don't act like dicks to everyone, is CQ everyone?

3 - Need a tissue?

Yes, we don't give you enough trouble that you'd rather risk taking a level 2 land instead of invading us. Shows you how scared you are of us.

1. If you aren't d1cks, Guardianz won't be pissed at you.

2. LMAO? Did you really just list the mages? How pathetic is that? Besides, I said beat them, not kill them once or twice. I am sure with a lucky crit, anyone can kill anyone.

3. Yes I need a tissue because I **** you so much 1on1 that even while you had full buffs (including wb) and that i had NONE, all you can do is save up your vigor for self heal. In that fight of 90 seconds, you were 1-2 two hits away from dying TWICE while you barely even ticked me. Heck, during the fight, I didn't even get the message ' your hp is getting low". Yes it takes a while to kill another warrior but even with extra buffs, you fought as if you were 20 levels lower. Furthermore, during today's duel, you lost while I had 3k HP to spare once we have the same buffs. Cry more about my equips. Need a bucket?
  • Shizo - Lost City
    Shizo - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    So much hate here :O
    Shizo - Blademaster

"A tool in the hands of a fool will remain a tool, it will never be a weapon."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited November 2008
    Yes, we don't give you enough trouble that you'd rather risk taking a level 2 land instead of invading us. Shows you how scared you are of us.

1. If you aren't d1cks, Guardianz won't be pissed at you.

2. LMAO? Did you really just list the mages? How pathetic is that? Besides, I said beat them, not kill them once or twice. I am sure with a lucky crit, anyone can kill anyone.

3. Yes I need a tissue because I **** you so much 1on1 that even while you had full buffs (including wb) and that i had NONE, all you can do is save up your vigor for self heal. In that fight of 90 seconds, you were 1-2 two hits away from dying TWICE while you barely even ticked me. Heck, during the fight, I didn't even get the message ' your hp is getting low". Yes it takes a while to kill another warrior but even with extra buffs, you fought as if you were 20 levels lower. Furthermore, during today's duel, you lost while I had 3k HP to spare once we have the same buffs. Cry more about my equips. Need a bucket?

I can use your awful logic too : Why isn't Daikoku attacking us? Honestly we attacked DSP Because we can.. I don't need to justify myself to an idiot like you.

1 - They aren't pissed at us, shinz and polter are rather friendly with me.

2 - Last news says that the only people 89+ in your guild are mages except you and shizo and WR vs WR is a waste of time and money and it seems out of you and shizo, only shizo has the brain to understand that.

3 - You **** me 1v1? I don't recall dieing, that's right I never died to you 1v1. You had full buffs too, except WB buffs but that's a non-factor considering you still had more hp than me (lol). I'd expect nothing less from you thought, taking praise into ticking another person hiero.

But if you want Deity we can 1v1 50 times and you won't kill me during any of those fights. I'll quote inflamez on this one : "There is two way to fight, either you stand there and risk dieing to attempt killing the other or you play it so it's impossible for you to die but much harder to kill your oppenent" I've played it the first way everytime. There is two things I can do and you won't even kill me no matter how hard you try :

1st - I can just wait till you redsprint/spark and then I can spark and you won't ever be able to kill me because you will waste your spark on mine.

2nd - I can fly around draining your vigor and then going in to smack you because a WR without vigor is like...... useless.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    So why dont you go duel in game in front of everyone instead of having a chat-war about who pwns who ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
This discussion has been closed.