Next to fail

Comments

• Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    dekciw wrote: »
    I can use your awful logic too : Why isn't Daikoku attacking us? Honestly we attacked DSP Because we can.. I don't need to justify myself to an idiot like you.

1 - They aren't pissed at us, shinz and polter are rather friendly with me.

2 - Last news says that the only people 89+ in your guild are mages except you and shizo and WR vs WR is a waste of time and money and it seems out of you and shizo, only shizo has the brain to understand that.

3 - You **** me 1v1? I don't recall dieing, that's right I never died to you 1v1. You had full buffs too, except WB buffs but that's a non-factor considering you still had more hp than me (lol). I'd expect nothing less from you thought, taking praise into ticking another person hiero.

But if you want Deity we can 1v1 50 times and you won't kill me during any of those fights. I'll quote inflamez on this one : "There is two way to fight, either you stand there and risk dieing to attempt killing the other or you play it so it's impossible for you to die but much harder to kill your oppenent" I've played it the first way everytime. There is two things I can do and you won't even kill me no matter how hard you try :

1st - I can just wait till you redsprint/spark and then I can spark and you won't ever be able to kill me because you will waste your spark on mine.

2nd - I can fly around draining your vigor and then going in to smack you because a WR without vigor is like...... useless.

Why aren't we attacking you? Maybe because we don't say **** like :

"Hell your guild is such a joke the RQ KOS gave us more trouble ages ago than CQ ever did since the beginning of this server."

We don't put ourselves at the spot. If you think so big of yourself, back it up. Attack us and not just
    whine about it in safezone. Typical BL and RQ....

1. Yes very friendly that you ganked their undine pt.

2. Any PK is a waste of money. Thought you'd know that.....

3. If you fly around, I agree I can't kill you. But then again, I bet you can't kill a level 65 WR if he flies around too. But does that mean he is as good as you are? Stop whining that I have more HP than you. The thing you don't realize is that buffs are different to gears. I can get buffs too but you won't get my gears. Imagine how much more I'd have **** you if I had your buffs too considering how inferior you were even with the extra buffs.

And lessie, there is not a single person in BL I can not beat. Grim gets **** so bad at the moment its not even funny. Cancer got **** 11-12 times in a row that he doesn't even dare to come near me without his ep and ea. Kyri thinks she is a bigshot and ganked me with tempest but only did 2.5k damage. Then you have the likes of warmachine, Stariss and the bunch who
    gets rolled so much that the only time they can win is when they 10on1. What more do you want?
  • frostbringer
    frostbringer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Back to topic!^^

If GuardianZ fail against RQ this weekend, it could be already over with them, before they really started. If they win Rq could be on a losing run for the next weeks, since this TW, because of Jones blessing, they have the best (only) chance to beat them.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited November 2008

And lessie, there is not a single person in BL I can not beat. Grim gets **** so bad at the moment its not even funny. Cancer got **** 11-12 times in a row that he doesn't even dare to come near me without his ep and ea. Kyri thinks she is a bigshot and ganked me with tempest but only did 2.5k damage. Then you have the likes of warmachine, Stariss and the bunch who
    gets rolled so much that the only time they can win is when they 10on1. What more do you want?

lmao, you're such a filthy lier. Cancer beat you 1v1 inside cube just this week.

<On Topic>

About our chance of getting DSP, well some say I'm over confident but I think we have fair chance of getting it.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    lmao, you're such a filthy lier. Cancer beat you 1v1 inside cube just this week.

LMAO? you are joking right?

I was afk in room 14 to give a lucky person 1 free kill. Turned out to be cancer -.-"

His pet hit me 3 times before he killed me with his spell. If he has a SS, tell him to post it. I am sure
    his damage log will reflect that. Yes, I am sure if I was there, his pet would have hit me 3 times before I did anything. Also check if there was any damage done by me. Point proven. GG

BTW, how about a little bet? 1 million gold just for kicks :).....tell cancer to 1on1. 5 PK. If I lose even 2 of those PK, count it as my lose. Good enough of a handicap?

If the only time cancer can kill me is when I am AFK, then come out and brag about it.....that only adds to my ego to be honest :)...because it shows not only how scared you guys are of me, but how desperate you are to beat me :)
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Deity wrote:
    ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝıʌoɯ ʇǝןoɹǝʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌıɹp ı 'ɹoʇɐƃıןןɐ ǝןıpoɔoɹɔ ɹoıɹǝʇuı

You don't say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    You don't say.

a tip for you. next time when you try to throw an insult, just say it out instead of scribbling something that you can barely read backwards. might get your point across better as your lisp already makes it hard to distinguish what you are saying in the first place...
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    bgtpjo.jpg

i dont think he was insulting anyone?
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The question is why you guys are that weak?

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/2236/43784686nh9.jpg

Deity, you really talk tooo much.. *sighs*
    . . . . . .
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Oh, god forbid an EP taking minimal damage with bubble. Very good.

Want to see some nice damage? How about these? Not enough?

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/9061/20081125225529rx9.jpg

Grim **** 1on1

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/4864/20081127200026ed6.jpg

I can't hit an EP, MT?

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7829/20081124143527kh5.jpg

How about an EA?
  • mystic
    edited November 2008
    Attention: Interior crocodile alligator is now an insult.

Also, Deity, Beyora laughed at your dumb **** the first time she logged on vent.

"Wait, Mystic's Pandora?"

"Yep. That's me."

"Where's your lisp?"

"Er... What?"

"Everyone in conq says you have a lisp?"

"Yeah uh, that's what happens when you listen to conq."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Deity - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    Attention: Interior crocodile alligator is now an insult.

Also, Deity, Beyora laughed at your dumb **** the first time she logged on vent.

"Wait, Mystic's Pandora?"

"Yep. That's me."

"Where's your lisp?"

"Er... What?"

"Everyone in conq says you have a lisp?"

"Yeah uh, that's what happens when you listen to conq."

Thats why your lisp scared her away? And that now she is back in conq? Very good my lisp friend.
  • Byr - Lost City
    Byr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i havnt really been reading along with this thread but a while ago you said money spent on this game isnt an indicator of skill....id beg to differ with that. Its actually the best indicator of skill in this game.

later you then tell warmachine he will never beat you cause your gear is better than his .... even you deity are using it as a replacement for skill in that argument.
  • mystic
    edited November 2008
    Thats why your lisp scared her away? And that now she is back in conq? Very good my lisp friend.

http://i35.tinypic.com/25a697n.png

Conqueror: Bragging about RQ's leftovers since 2008.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    K back to topic plz. There is a lot of flamming theads already, easy to choose another.
    With almost all land gone and big guilds already done takin over small guilds next to phail would be...

umm.. fisrt list the guild that are small and will lose land next couple of weeks. i hope they don't disband or at least they should merge for a serious chance of holding land:
    YingYang, Moonlight, GiangHo, OhMyDays, OUTLAW.

In the other hand RQ started to lose land. I won't say their chances of losing more until next GZ attack with actually no blessing.
    Either way i think we all know RQ would start to lose land sooner or later as their game-plan doesn't allow them to hold to many areas.
    PKing almost everyone on server has 2 bad side-effects:
    1st. U may get over attacked for hater guilds. Not the case since not enough small guilds attacking.
    2nd. Pking ramdom people makes it hard to get constant supply of people coming in, since the ppl you need to recruit is the same you usually PK for fun. Numbers = Able to defend more than one land. Let's see how this goes. RQ still have lots of land to lose before it can possibly go away.

The other story, CQ vs BL. Well, everyone knows BL out gear/number/level CQ for a bit. Thing is not sure if this "bit" is enough to cover up for being in the attacking side. Until i see better gears on both their 90s i'd say both guilds will go for lvl 2 lands or small guilds.

Ater that the real fun starts. CQ need to attack BL in 3 weeks, all small guilds should be smart and since they'll be erased form the map at this point they need to pick a side. YES, have some guts and decide.
    Let's say all 4 current small guild on map decide to choose a side. For apocalyptical purposes and view of the server let's put this as if they decide to all gang CQ.

CQ attacks BL, BL attacks CQ, and 4 small guilds attack CQ as well. I know that if there is 3~4 wars going about same time there is no guild ingame that can successfully defend all. Let's say with this CQ loses 2 lands per week. It takes another month++ to lose all land but 2~3 counting on that not every week they'll get ganged same time.. Im sure CQ can easily defend 2~3 land.

By this point BL would have taken 60~70%+ of the map as CQ would rather defend more smaller guilds attack and BL takes 1 land weekly. When there is 10Million being fought over and you gettign ganged better play smart. GZ maybe have taken lot of RQ land if they keep on lvling and cash shoping.

Now, i can easily say that by 1month++ BL would have at least a few GXs if they keep playing w/o breaks. GXs + gears + 8X guild = split 200 ppl into groups. Easily they could sent ~70 ppl defend vs CQ, divide 130 left into 2 defending sides for smaller guilds and a core party to attack the same guilds. That makes 3 lands defended at same time ( If even territory war system allows that ****). Let's say they take another month++ taking easy land from weaker guilds.
    At this point BL =WL and even will have some dog guild who sold their soul so they get spared untouchable land. They will need it. With only RQ, GZ left on map i bet grim woudl go for Shinzoko's azz.
    U would think at this point there would be a comeback all smaller guilds trying to gang on BL now and let's say CQ/GZ decide to hard ally and focus on BL instead of RQ. But truth be told at this point a lot of people wouls have left the game.
    Same woudl happen if everyone decided to gang on BL instead of CQ but it'd take a bit longer i guess.
    So who wins it all at the end? I'd say RQ at leats they PKed their PW life away fast instead of a very long time. b:chuckle

b:laugh Nah just a crazy/possible situation but then again PW has surprised me before. I saw Ascencion fall from the very top to the ground in 2~3 days i think some guilds can rise and fall just as fast.
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    I don't quite understand why people compare us to Warlord we have nothing in common or so. Not to mention most of those who do so don't even know what they are/were all about >.>
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Warmachine, being WL shadow is just something this server has cursed upon us. No matter what we do, even ppl that don't come from Oracle will go with the same BS.
    Everyone seems to categorize of WL to whoever seems to be "winning." at a point.
    I remember back then fisrt month. Uhh look at CQ they got fisrt land. Uhh look they are red, uhh look they are leveling fast and don't help others guild with bosses/quets. THEY ARE JUST LIKE WL xD LAWL.

This "WL" thing is just some of the poor terminology implemented on the server but there are plenty more. "non-factor" "Safe-zoner" all failed atempts of insulting or misperceiving someone/something else based on REAL events or info. See.. i only used WL only at the very end of a illusionary statement plus i did remark it with "For apocalyptical purposes"

Remember, someone always has to play the bad guy, or in our server's case rich boy?Even though things like bullying and defaming go both ways, when you guys did sent ppl to ally UL on TW i was disapointted a bit. That was a real WL move. I understand anyonewilling to be in top has to play the game aggressively but let's not trash the server. I think RQ+Asc supplying BL was already enough of it. And Grim saying things like "This half of the map is mine, I'll let RQ take the other half" as if they already owned the server are just sad.
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    So who wins it all at the end? I'd say RQ at leats they PKed their PW life away fast instead of a very long time. b:chuckle

i like your analysis, and i think this is right. theyre smart to pk everyone and go out with a bang having lived life on the wild side rather than picking a safe but boring long term approach.

i think the smaller guilds should side with CQ too, BL has a much higher chance of becoming warlords
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    We're just confident. We don't want the whole map and are willing to share with those that don't get in our way b:pleased (Outlaw, YingYang) those are two guilds we could of walked over and didn't simply because we want to let them grow.

A lot of people also take the asc merge into blt at the early age of the server as a panzy move. But what really happened is that some members with a lot of influence among that guild left because they were unhappy about the leadership and were also mad about getting fakebid and GMs not recovering it, so they left their guild and the rest eventually followed as everyone saw their friends move. People call us names about that move but some people fail to remember that at that time there was a huge ally called AxeGang + HolyHell+Vengence + Conqueror, eventually HolyHell merged in AxeGang, VG in Conqueror so I'm not quite sure how were the *******s here but every single guild aside from RQ had a merge at some point. Well actually RQ did have some kind of merge from the Fusion members.

We are PvPers and we play on a PvP server, holding hands until TW time isn't quite the way we want to play this game and sadly some people wanted to play it that way.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    No offense to most of the guilds but all merges except for Asc + BL were small guild merging into a big guild.

Veng and HH were weaker guilds and were dieing at the time of their merge, same with Fusion into RQ. Asc and BL are the only two big guilds who merged together, in fact the bigger guild went into the smaller guild which is funny.

There's a difference in merging in a smaller guild that's dieing and taking one in that's the same size or even bigger. You can't call them the same type of merge. Your way we could probably say UL merged into BL as well if we want to go through this because you do have plenty of the higher level ULs.
  • lilly90
    lilly90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    No offense to most of the guilds but all merges except for Asc + BL were small guild merging into a big guild.

Veng and HH were weaker guilds and were dieing at the time of their merge, same with Fusion into RQ. Asc and BL are the only two big guilds who merged together, in fact the bigger guild went into the smaller guild which is funny.

There's a difference in merging in a smaller guild that's dieing and taking one in that's the same size or even bigger. You can't call them the same type of merge. Your way we could probably say UL merged into BL as well if we want to go through this because you do have plenty of the higher level ULs.

what are you doing on forums?get your butt ingame and get 89 ,,like NOW ! b:chuckle , on topic :P i don't think that at any point UL merged with BL :P first they don't have the places =x second if we did then how come gz got kosed :D lol
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • Mieze - Lost City
    Mieze - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    if you can call 2 8x from UL a merge then sure :P and only a few others are 7x xDD most ended up in GZ

and Lily they are kos because of polters big mouth and flamez kos on fizgig :P
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited December 2008

ROFL @ Haiz. You made laugh here like you always make me in game when I 2 shot kill you.
    I was in both guilds BLT and Asc. (When I left BLT for some issues) and before Asc merging into BLT, Asc was nothing near BLT organise or power. Asc were just a bunch of high levelers but only like 50s or so were active and they were not even talking a lot in guild chat so in my opinion the guild was not by anyway gonna last for more than 2 weeks. In the other hand BLT had more than 190 members 75% of them were really active and we also were really organized
    in PK and TW. We have even defeated you before Asc merging to us in TW. You guys even couldn't destroy 1 tower.

So, please go back to your hiding spot and don't talk here b:chuckle
    . . . . . .
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    We're just confident. We don't want the whole map and are willing to share with those that don't get in our way (Outlaw, YingYang) those are two guilds we could of walked over and didn't simply because we want to let them grow.

A lot of people also take the asc merge into blt at the early age of the server as a panzy move. But what really happened is that some members with a lot of influence among that guild left because they were unhappy about the leadership and were also mad about getting fakebid and GMs not recovering it, so they left their guild and the rest eventually followed as everyone saw their friends move. People call us names about that move but some people fail to remember that at that time there was a huge ally called AxeGang + HolyHell+Vengence + Conqueror, eventually HolyHell merged in AxeGang, VG in Conqueror so I'm not quite sure how were the *******s here but every single guild aside from RQ had a merge at some point. Well actually RQ did have some kind of merge from the Fusion members.

We are PvPers and we play on a PvP server, holding hands until TW time isn't quite the way we want to play this game and sadly some people wanted to play it that way.

I think my points have gotten across. Warmachine 1st says"I don't quite understand why people compare us to Warlord we have nothing in common." Then i explain the only time they did a WL move that was sending high lvl to help UL. His response?

"We're just confident. We don't want the whole map and are willing to share with those that don't get in our way b:pleased"

Umm, i guess arrogance isn't common between BL and WL. U already own server and "let" other guild to have some land, and by not getting in your way you mean helping as well, no? Highly doubt letting ppl have "your" land isn't free.

2nd. I don't think i have seen dog guilds in any server. Ohh wait!! Didn't WL had them? Seems like you got your eyes on Outlaw and YingYang for it. But hey that is not a WL move.

As aside, i'd like to point out few things. All merges have been small but Asc->BL.
    Some ppl insist ASC merged into BL, the strongest guild. BL were more organized, so they were better.
    Well, You gotta be kidding me on thatone. if well it's true they had poor leadership that could be fixed with time.
    1st, ONLY GUILD to actually be manufacturing HH stuff liek crazy was ASC, for most part RQ/BL EQ was from ASC. Wait you forgot about how ASC took BL ppl so many times into HH for gear?
    2.nd if you were "organized" and "strong" why you avoided instant KOS to CQ and make a curtain by KOSing small guild and actually called KOS on CQ JUST AFTER ASC declared KOS?
    3rd. Organization can be easily broken if you have not lvls and gear. Look at RQ. What would be of original BL without ASC vlvlz and gear?.
    4th. BL takes not losing land to CQ in a defending situation a great victory. Well, that was the fisrt TW GvG on server, low lvls, low EQ, 0 organization(didn't even bother to organize vent), lots of alts and "spies on CQ. Yup great acomplishment. I think Daikoku did this actually on purpose to leek out the bad members and erase the only advantage we had so we didn't look like the strongest/WL guild on the server. Ohh wait. I forgot. Grim wasted quite a load of cash for the fisrt XSes ingame and refine equipments.

As for Outlaw, YingYang, and any other guilds i don't have anything to say but watch closely what happens to RQ cuz that is what may happens to you if you decide BL's doggies. RQ so proud of their "Ramdom PK rule" and they have not PKed any BL as they do with everyone else. BL "LET" RQ have territory so other guild occupy with them maybe, or to get extra help disrupting CQ lvling.
    I'm pretty sure that if there weren't small guild on map but CQ/BL/RQ and BL for some reason couldn't win land from CQ 2 weeks in a row they would attack RQ in the 3rd.

As said before. Time to decide. The real future of the server is out of the hands of BL or CQ.
    On one side a guild that "Let's" you have a "free" territory in exchange of a real integrity of your guilds. On the other side a guild that doesn't promises land, but the actual chance of getting it by yourself and decide on your own what is best for your guilds. b:bye

PS: plz no more arrogant replies. You have showed it quite well with the few since last night. If CQ has been arrogant in anyway is has been always to BL and RQ for their comments. CQ decided to play Grim's game since he started bullying at lvl 40. Yet, more confirmed when Daikoku decided to attack BL ONLY based on the constant trash talking grim did to him. b:bye
    Now go ahead and fill this thread with more, "No, you wrong. Im right. Me strongest" nonsense.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    if you can call 2 8x from UL a merge then sure :P and only a few others are 7x xDD most ended up in GZ

and Lily they are kos because of polters big mouth and flamez kos on fizgig :P

You should learn how to read my posts and see who and what they're directed at. Warmachine calls Vengeance a merge into CQ, but they gave us 1 8x I believe and some 7x and a lot of 6x. Same with other guilds and their little merges. What I'm talking about is how Asc + BL is the only big + big guild merge.

Oh and to Mt, it doesn't matter organization wise, it's about the levels and it was clear to everyone that Asc was the bigger guild. Also two hits aren't a very big deal, its sad that you can't even one hit with +30% damage. You should ask your warriors who I two hit and some that I have even one hit. We could sit here and brag all day about what we did with a huge damage bonus or you can actually be brave enough to attack us one day instead of bragging what happened in the past.b:bye As far as I can tell we actually had the cahones to attack someone, unlike a guild who keeps saying "it's coming". I hardly hide either, I grind right next to you guys so much its rather entertaining.
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    I think my points have gotten across. Warmachine 1st says"I don't quite understand why people compare us to Warlord we have nothing in common." Then i explain the only time they did a WL move that was sending high lvl to help UL. His response?

"We're just confident. We don't want the whole map and are willing to share with those that don't get in our way b:pleased"

Umm, i guess arrogance isn't common between BL and WL. U already own server and "let" other guild to have some land, and by not getting in your way you mean helping as well, no? Highly doubt letting ppl have "your" land isn't free.

Are you in my guild ? Are you warmachine or inflamez? No. Then don't make assumptions about how we deal with neutral guilds go and ask them yourself we never asked them anything to let them have their land we go after our KOS we have no interest in smaller guilds.
    Did CQ let any guild hold a land so far? Nope, so I'd like to see what's so bad about BLT.

2nd. I don't think i have seen dog guilds in any server. Ohh wait!! Didn't WL had them? Seems like you got your eyes on Outlaw and YingYang for it. But hey that is not a WL move.

Do you even know what a dog guild is? Reborn were meatshields for Warlord they yes they did participate in fights, do you see OUTLAW and YY fighting for us? No. They won't defend us if you happen to attack us either, actually both guilds are fighting each other and RQ. The only Dog guild there was on this entire server was Vengence for Conqueror because VG was doing all the PvP for CQ.
    As aside, i'd like to point out few things. All merges have been small but Asc->BL.
    Some ppl insist ASC merged into BL, the strongest guild. BL were more organized, so they were better.
    Well, You gotta be kidding me on thatone. if well it's true they had poor leadership that could be fixed with time.
    1st, ONLY GUILD to actually be manufacturing HH stuff liek crazy was ASC, for most part RQ/BL EQ was from ASC. Wait you forgot about how ASC took BL ppl so many times into HH for gear?
    2.nd if you were "organized" and "strong" why you avoided instant KOS to CQ and make a curtain by KOSing small guild and actually called KOS on CQ JUST AFTER ASC declared KOS?
    3rd. Organization can be easily broken if you have not lvls and gear. Look at RQ. What would be of original BL without ASC vlvlz and gear?.
    4th. BL takes not losing land to CQ in a defending situation a great victory. Well, that was the fisrt TW GvG on server, low lvls, low EQ, 0 organization(didn't even bother to organize vent), lots of alts and "spies on CQ. Yup great acomplishment. I think Daikoku did this actually on purpose to leek out the bad members and erase the only advantage we had so we didn't look like the strongest/WL guild on the server. Ohh wait. I forgot. Grim wasted quite a load of cash for the fisrt XSes ingame and refine equipments.

All merge have been small but ASC -> BLT ? This was early game ffs, what's bigger than UL + Panic + AxeGang? Stop being so biased and get your facts straight. BLT was strong before ASC merged we stopped CQ by ourselves hell they didn't scratch our towers in TW. At that point we could already handle them. Most of our high level people had their HH gear and we farmed it ourself the only thing we ever asked to ASC is to open up HH for us because they had higher levels... I like how you're making so many assumptions about a guild you've never been in. ASC called KOS on AxeGang, then we allied and then we called KOS on CQ and AxeGang which lead ASC in KOSing CQ as well. About the XSes well all farmed our own wine and made countless runs to get them, with a big of luck we had a bunch in no time. Inflamez money has nothing to do with it not to mention he really doesn't spend that much lol.
    Also did Daikoku tell you that he pmed inflamez because he didn't want KOS, he only wanted to fight in TWs. If you really knew what you were talking about after calling someone "Warlord" you would have a different point of view here.
    As for Outlaw, YingYang, and any other guilds i don't have anything to say but watch closely what happens to RQ cuz that is what may happens to you if you decide BL's doggies. RQ so proud of their "Ramdom PK rule" and they have not PKed any BL as they do with everyone else. BL "LET" RQ have territory so other guild occupy with them maybe, or to get extra help disrupting CQ lvling.
    I'm pretty sure that if there weren't small guild on map but CQ/BL/RQ and BL for some reason couldn't win land from CQ 2 weeks in a row they would attack RQ in the 3rd.

CQ has been trying to ally the whole server against us ever since day 1 so we had a ceasefire with RQ got a problem with that?

As said before. Time to decide. The real future of the server is out of the hands of BL or CQ.
    On one side a guild that "Let's" you have a "free" territory in exchange of a real integrity of your guilds. On the other side a guild that doesn't promises land, but the actual chance of getting it by yourself and decide on your own what is best for your guilds. b:bye

That's why you've been attacking all the small guilds on the bottom of the map huh?
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    You should learn how to read my posts and see who and what they're directed at. Warmachine calls Vengeance a merge into CQ, but they gave us 1 8x I believe and some 7x and a lot of 6x. Same with other guilds and their little merges. What I'm talking about is how Asc + BL is the only big + big guild merge.

When ASC merged into BL everyone was 6x-7x. Beside, UL + Axe + Panic merge is the biggest merge this server has seen so far.

unlike a guild who keeps saying "it's coming". I hardly hide either, I grind right next to you guys so much its rather entertaining.

Well if we told you when it was going to happen, would it be at our advantage? Did you /warmachine before attacking us? No then tell me why I should /Daikoku before doing so.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • GriminflameZ - Lost City
    GriminflameZ - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    sooo all you guys are talking about merges and ****, well for bloodlust, I was not on durin the merge with Ascension I was actually at work.... sooo it is not like it was pre-planned merger to take over the server lolz.... BUT that is all in the past ^^ now we get to see the fun times of every1 hitting level 90 gearing out and TW becomes live soon ^^ after we get a few more level 2 lands b:dirty beautiful how we touch 3 eh? ^^ pz nublets
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    b:bye k that's all for click's monthly update. War, U tell me to get fact straigh but so do you. Im not even gonna bother to explain. My job is done.
    Nice works trying to persuade things in a "favorable" look but if i count all the weak based statements + omitted info it'll take me quite a while. Plz no more flame.You shouldn't worry about me or anything anyone else post as you are already allmighty, so no matter what others say you and your guild are untouchable.
    I have never played the game for land, nor for fitting in a guild, nor for fame, nor for gold. Just for myself and the people who is lucky enough to actually know at least a side of me.
    There is no worse blind that the one who doesn't want to see and unlike you i got my eyes and ears in several guilds including yours. Only guild i don't have an account on is RQ because they are arrogant but straight foward and because they got nothing to actually fear or hide. Hell, i even let know Mystic know exatc names of 2 of my account.

PS: Is it just me or i made grim make his fisrt appareance on this thread? Or any other thread? I wouldn't know. I don't usually come to forums to read but to write and not as often. b:cute I'm flattered
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    There is no weaker argument than someone making assumption and that's what your whole rant was based upon. You've never been in BL, you obviously don't know Warlord and you act like you know everything about us and how were exactly like them. Don't talk about stuff you don't know anything about.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    b:chuckle War just stop already. Go ask anyone on server how BL rolls they'll have almost all same answer. I do appreciate what Grim do for the server and actually know that the all mighty **** he shows to be is difference face from what he is on his guild. Unlike you, he can actually comprehend and distinct between who he is and says in and outside the guild. Even Grim can tell you there is no need to have spies/account in other guild to know how each guild "rolls"
This discussion has been closed.