Next to fail

Options

Comments

• ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I doubt UL will be the next to fail. Failing is disbanding, and not being together, while losing all land just means not having to worry about losing any more ;).

Even so, though, I don't think we'll lose all land either. We get closer to beating CQ every time - perhaps we'll succeed soon and reclaim glory. If not, then we'll just have to reappear elsewhere.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Only other major guild would be Rq then and well we all know that they can not even bring 80 players to war! lol! Okay maybe at the point when BL is going after them they will, but they will be ridiculously outleveled for sure.
    My best guess, out of the 4 major guilds on the map, next to fail (disband or get severely weakened) would be RQ, not anytime soon though, it would take some land losing for them to fail, and no1 will be atking them anytime soon

In there lies the problem. CQ/BLT will start approaching level 85 avg soon. Leaving RQ (70 avg) alone for a few weeks or a couple of months while CQ and BLT go after each other gives RQ with plenty of time to build up strength, since they are matching CQ/BLT land share by eating away at the colossal failure known as Panic. By the time BLT turns around and attacks RQ they'll be in a much better position than they are now, since two months of leveling does way more for a lvl 75 than a lvl 85. Same thing goes for guild cap, BLT has almost maxed theirs and RQ is still recruiting as far as I know.

My prediction is BLT on top, followed by CQ and then with RQ very closely behind. Unlimited will be a factor in random pvp fights but I don't foresee them making a comeback land wise. They picked an unlucky spot as a starting point and got cornered.
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Yes, RQ picked the best spot beside failure guilds away from real challenges.
    Highly doubt if they can get any better though, seeing that DeadBone and AxidenT left the guild and their highest is what? 83 or 84 ep?
    They've reached endgame already, the slow leveling really turns the gankers off.
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Predicting stuff doesn't point out anything, just wait and see how it goes out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • Shana - Lost City
    Shana - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    For those of you who predict that AxeGanG will be next to fall, its up to the next week. Maybe even next two weeks. We're boxed in at the top left corner, between BloodLusT and RageQuit. Losing land to BL multiple times already, we're clearly not going to attack them. Even if we succeeded, we'd just end up running into another blockade of BL Territory. The only thing left for us to do is to attempt to take down RageQuit. Should we succeed and continue to succeed in the coming weeks, AxeGanG is still on the map.

I'm not afraid to point out our Guild's flaws.

Yes, we've lost a lot of members. A whole bunch of members had left and we've had trouble bringing enough people to war. In the past week or two, we've only managed to bring in 30-40 people to our TW.
    Many of those who left AxeGanG went to GiangHo, although some left for other Guilds. Many GiangHo members had claimed "I'll be back when I hit level xx. I can't level with KoS." Unless they actually come back, I admit that we're rather shorthanded.

Regardless, it'll be an interesting week. Should both AxeGanG and UnLimited fail all of their upcoming wars, UnLimited will be off the map first, as they only have 4 Territory, while AxeGanG has 5. RageQuit has access to two weaker Guilds, Hashishin and YingYang. I don't think they're going to turn around come our way; one that leads into a dead end and BloodLusT. But hey, you never know...

I think merging is going to be a really interesting topic now. CQ and BL are probably filled to the top already. UnLimited and AxeGanG are both boxed in. RageQuit seems to be the only Guild capable of merging with anyone. Whether it'll happen or not...
    Shana / 7x Robe Wizard / ReturneR Marshal
    ... And damn proud of it.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Once tw evens out and all the guild merges and deaths stop I'm expecting 3 main guilds to be controlling land. Not 1 or 2 guilds because there is no fake bidding allowed so it will keep any guild from pulling a warlord.
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    I doubt UL will be the next to fail. Failing is disbanding, and not being together, while losing all land just means not having to worry about losing any more ;).

Even so, though, I don't think we'll lose all land either. We get closer to beating CQ every time - perhaps we'll succeed soon and reclaim glory. If not, then we'll just have to reappear elsewhere.

If CQ were smart they would leave you with one territory, and no where to go.
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Yes, RQ picked the best spot beside failure guilds away from real challenges.
    Or the challenges chose not to come near RQ.
    phrase of the day "2 sides to a story"

The only thing i can't figure out is... wth happened? CQ hates UL more than RQ? b:sad
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Xenesis - Lost City
    Xenesis - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    It's cos Rq is not a real chalange ... , dnt have lvls and members ..only had luck to take best postion on Tw map .
  • Melodia - Lost City
    Melodia - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    No offence to RQ.. but I saw it this way too.. RQ got a really good spot away from the other 2, so there's not much challenge as they eat small guilds around them.. not a bad thing cause they can mass so much money now. But honestly.. I'm much more excited about the BL and CQ fights..
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City:
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    We don't want the whole map and even if we did the actual TW system doesn't allow any guild to do so, unless nobody attacks of course.

Long way down the road, but it is technically impossible to hold the whole map. You're not allowed to hold both archosaur and thousand streams.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Long way down the road, but it is technically impossible to hold the whole map. You're not allowed to hold both archosaur and thousand streams.

And I think the level 1 territories are bugged (were in my-en)
  • Mieze - Lost City
    Mieze - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    zz I just read all of this lol >_> gg me never reading forums. anyways I wanted to leave UL weeks before I did >> never wanted leader took it because no one wanted that we could trust -_- maybe I failed maybe I did ok..either way I don't really care anymore
    Just glad UL is seem to doing good now :) 2hrs defending conq with this new **** flying **** is rather good with half the levels :P, maybe tonight prove to be different

and I lol if RQ takes Axegangs land :) is very good fights between the 2 guilds imo and they defend last night b:pleased
    never be surprised when they go merge into CQ also lol ^^

btw don't think the lvl 1 lands were bugged. they just never were implemented.
    it will be a long time before any of guild here be able to take one anyways need 100 + levels lol :P
    haven't even start on the lvl 2 lands yet xD
  • essenceofnightmares
    essenceofnightmares Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Waiting for RQ video on the TW with AxeGang, should be fun to watch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nursie - Lost City
    Nursie - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    UL = Failed
  • shinta1
    shinta1 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    btw don't think the lvl 1 lands were bugged. they just never were implemented.
    it will be a long time before any of guild here be able to take one anyways need 100 + levels lol :P
    haven't even start on the lvl 2 lands yet xD

Nah, level 1 lands are already implemented. It is just bugged that's all. I saw a few screenies of level 1 land bosses on some guy's forum. The bosses look quite cool.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Waiting for RQ video on the TW with AxeGang, should be fun to watch.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=98742

And uh. UL down to 60 members...

Hate to say I told you so, but uh...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • Shana - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options
    We went into both Wars with 40 people, give or take. AxeGanG against RageQuit was very fun nonetheless. I think we actually defended very well in the second War. At least up until that point where one Cart puller got through. Then it all fell apart.

I don't know whether it was mere coincidence or what, but it seems you guys were able to create a plan on the spot and were able to pass it through the entire guild. I applaud that. To be honest, we would never be able to pull it off. There were people running down Lane A towards your HQ despite our failed attempt to attack and defend at the same time in the first war.

Recruitment and numbers are our real problems right now. If we managed to bring more people to war, we might be able to fight back. :P
  • mystic
    edited November 2008
    Options
    We went into both Wars with 40 people, give or take. AxeGanG against RageQuit was very fun nonetheless. I think we actually defended very well in the second War. At least up until that point where one Cart puller got through. Then it all fell apart.

I don't know whether it was mere coincidence or what, but it seems you guys were able to create a plan on the spot and were able to pass it through the entire guild. I applaud that. To be honest, we would never be able to pull it off. There were people running down Lane A towards your HQ despite our failed attempt to attack and defend at the same time in the first war.

Recruitment and numbers are our real problems right now. If we managed to bring more people to war, we might be able to fight back. :P

Haha... RageQuit's TW effort goes as follows.

1) All members are required to be on ventrilo.
    2) Ventrilo is all in one channel.
    3) Channel is muted.
    4) Guild leaders, cart pullers, and party leaders are unmuted.
    5) Nobody talks but me and coleaders unless there's something to call out ("One party coming up A side" etc)

So yes, when we swapped towers, the plan was sent immediately and executed as fast.

With WolfBlade rage-merging into your guild to try and stop us, there's your recruitment problem taken care of to some extent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Jesus christ i only had to read fisrt and 8 page to know there must be flamming between pages xD

Eitherway, i think it's good to have track of guilds and people on it. Unlike most players i like thinking ahead, even beyond the "major" guild that may exist at a certain time on Lost City.
    I guess with the newly 90+ ppl maps now will get as they should. New guilds will rise and to be honest, i don't think in 3~4 month any guilds will be able to hold 12+ areas at the same time, at leats not as easy they are now. Ramdom losing of one territory to a weaker guild for defending mainland form strong, then regaining the next weak and that kind of stuff. Well, since there is no sing of a strong traid at the moment of any guild into a master-dog relationship.
    I'd say the only big movement was the Asc->BL merge but i saw it coming. If Asc and CQ wouldn't be so childish over a PK andd 2 dolls BL would have lost member to Asc instead of Asc to BL.

As for guilds next it would be UL AG sadly. Im actually amazed how AG can coupe with the whole RQ+BL+UL gang.
    I don't think no matter how many much ppl cry about it nor RQ, nor BL, nor CQ will die any time soon unless something big happens like in delphi with the banning of major guild leaders a stuff like that.

As for distant future i want to see BL go through what CQ had to go through though:

Server starts > RQ,ASC,CQ stablished > Conq looks as strongest guild cuz fisrt and only guild to win land 2nd week of server > everyone plot it's falls > BL,AG catch attention and start getitng big > Opps KOS war CQvsASC over 2 dols + omg they are the best take 'em down massive gang. RQ+ASC+BL+ramdom guilds attack = CQ small chance of disband > STOP!! This is fisrt turning point of the server b:dirty WoooOHoooO!

CQ's TW vs BL losing the only thing they had advantage over everyone(1land) everyone knew result even before attacking them > OMG ASC for some fawked up reason disband/merge with BL. Sorry but with the dead of ASC, not only ruined the chance of CQ to disband, but the chance of RQ of disbanding or at least losing major territory as well. Plus now all server was under a new enviroment of "Let's remake Oracle"

Only good thing out of this was the whole Deity vs Flamez era which just gave everyone something to talk about while server leveld with the cursed help of the GMs. YES GMs ****ed up server too. umm how to put it.... Wait Exp Scrolls avaliable fast? Wait cheaper exp scrolls? Wait +30% dmg for what now +a month? Wait, no ban to botters/accountsharing? Wait, Exp event + Exp event extended + strategically placed?

Well, past is in the past and nothing will change it. What would be Greatly Great is that people actually have some ballz to do the same with BL. I mean, can you imagine all new/small guilds merged into a main 1~2guilds since big guilds alreayd kind of full? Wait can you imagine what UL+RQ+CQ+AG+These guilds would do to BL in a single week of full attack on TW? Wait can you imagine all EX-ASC actually leaving BL and remaking ASC or another guild. Future is full of opportunities but it's a pitty they are in the hands of weak-minded players that want everything easy and desire just to be someone's dog for the right price.

When main pimp can't afford that many dogs i can bet you my whole account that dogs will go away and either from their own group or follow another pimp. Until then, happy gaming to all.

P.S: Seriously, i miss real old school RQ videos. It was like our hollywood.
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • severan
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Guilds who have failed so far:
    HolyHell
    Ascension
    Fusion
    Vengeance
    Panic
    UnLimited

Factors left on the server:
    Conqueror
    Bloodlust
    AxeGang
    RageQuit

one of these days...:

OUTLAW
    Moonlight
    Elites
    Reborn
    GaingHo
    YingYang
    Poke`mon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I give alot of respect to AxeGanG, only guild not to punk out and disban after losing terriorty. I just hope they stay around after there is no more green.
  • severan
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I give alot of respect to AxeGanG, only guild not to punk out and disban after losing terriorty. I just hope they stay around after there is no more green.
    they put up a good front. <3 their Tw effort.
    they just lack the organization needed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mystic
    edited November 2008
    Options
    AxeGanG did damned well all things considered, if they clean up their TW they still have time to become a major power and turn this around. We learned a lot from them, though I don't support the archers hiding in catapults to zhen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Pinkpeach - Lost City
    Pinkpeach - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Look on the map, UL is still there. Until the day they disappear off the map I wouldn't count them as "already failed"
  • Nursie - Lost City
    Nursie - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Look on the map, UL is still there. Until the day they disappear off the map I wouldn't count them as "already failed"

then 3 weeks left, or less if some other guild decide to attack now undefended land

btw great post clickhere
  • mystic
    edited November 2008
    Options

The level 3 venomancer has spoken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Shana - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I can almost guarantee you we will remain intact as a Guild even after our green coloured territories turn pink or blue. There at least 40 of us that will not leave simply because we lost Territory or got KoS'ed. I can't safely say that for every member of the guild, since many of our members (including a couple 80's) have already left after our first loss against RQ.

IMO, whether or not GiangHo will rise and mark up the TW Map is questionable. They definitely have the money, numbers and strength to take out Shambala or Nagare. GiangHo was formed when there was still unoccupied Territory and if I remember correctly, they even have a 50+ requirement. Yet, they haven't even bid once.
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Ya some people are too wuss, like some GM that ditched their guild right after first TW loss to be someone's dog. Respect to Krad and the gang.
    Its easier to hide behind someone stronger and run mouth than to go out and be the stronger person. right?
This discussion has been closed.