Next to fail

Comments

• Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Look on the map, UL is still there. Until the day they disappear off the map I wouldn't count them as "already failed"

They are dead, Conq is washing them off the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mieze - Lost City
    Mieze - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Ya some people are too wuss, like some GM that ditched their guild right after first TW loss to be someone's dog. Respect to Krad and the gang.
    Its easier to hide behind someone stronger and run mouth than to go out and be the stronger person. right?

right excuse me but I didn't "ditch" the guild because of TW or because of UL losing. I left because conq was attacking us for no reason yet my guild didn't want me to call KOS on them and yes I know I was leader and I could have anyway if I wanted but wtf would that do but **** of the guild and make them leave cause they too carebear for kos? Even after I left a certain few member stayed and got the guild into kos and you see where that got them now? merge panic disband 3 new guilds made.

btw all these people posting here on lv 5's go post on your real damn account or gtfo >_<
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Who said it was you? i was talking about Shinzoko, since you admitted to have done the same thing then I guess you fit that too.
    Why would you want kos over TW anyways? those are 2 separate things.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Who said it was you? i was talking about Shinzoko, since you admitted to have done the same thing then I guess you fit that too.

not really...
  • Mieze - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Hmmm lets see because not only did they attack us for no reason probably because we were weaker and they were scared to attack their enemy right next to them and the fact they even trash talked us over it. Why the hell would I want to let them push us around like that and not kos? Stupid imo >>

btw I would love to know who you are really in-game just sucks you hide behind fake account.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    btw I would love to know who you are really in-game just sucks you hide behind fake account.
    It's someone from CQ... narrow it down, it's not deity because this "gerogebush" is a trade character. So that leaves you with 3 options.

take a guess ^^ he/she is a bit known.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited November 2008

You must be Daikoku then, the only person I know that would go tell inflamez he didn't want the KOS that he only wanted to TW.

They are the same..

If someone tries to steal 1k from me, I'll smack them
    if someone tries to steal 100k from me, I'll kill them.
    take a hint on what happens with 10mil ( 1 territory)

You tried to have it easy and it didn't work too well.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    dekciw wrote: »
    You must be Daikoku then, the only person I know that would go tell inflamez he didn't want the KOS that he only wanted to TW.

They are the same..

If someone tries to steal 1k from me, I'll smack them
    if someone tries to steal 100k from me, I'll kill them.
    take a hint on what happens with 10mil ( 1 territory)

You tried to have it easy and it didn't work too well.

you care too much warmachine ;o

don't need to kill someone for 100k...relax
  • dekciw
    edited November 2008
    you care too much warmachine ;o

don't need to kill someone for 100k...relax

It's just an image.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    dekciw wrote: »
    It's just an image.

you mean an 'expression?'
  • dekciw
    edited November 2008
    you mean an 'expression?'

Image :

"To describe, especially so vividly as to evoke a mental picture of."

Pretty sure my usage of the word is correct.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    the intention of your words is so people can project a mental picture of you killing someone? aren't you just trying to express something symbolically?

your intention is to emphasize your statement, not to delineate an 'image' of you killing someone vividly.
  • Byr - Lost City
    Byr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    youll have to excuse warmachine, hes quebecois. His command of the english language is questionable at best.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hmmm lets see because not only did they attack us for no reason probably because we were weaker and they were scared to attack their enemy right next to them and the fact they even trash talked us over it. Why the hell would I want to let them push us around like that and not kos? Stupid imo >>

Sorry Mieze but it is your fault UL died. You were the guild leader and you made decisions that put you on BL's side which gave us more than enough reason to attack your land. We were going to ally at first until we saw some of the following.

You attacked Vengeance first of all, we're allied with Vengeance there's reason number one.
    You became the dog guild of BL. To be more specific, you allowed BL into your guild and level freely without our KOS and they helped you in TW. This told us you were allied with BL who was already our enemy.

Well I guess I can only think of two things at the moment. We weren't unprovoked though, that is for sure. You can only blame yourself Mieze for letting it all happen.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Sorry Mieze but it is your fault UL died. You were the guild leader and you made decisions that put you on BL's side which gave us more than enough reason to attack your land. We were going to ally at first until we saw some of the following.

You attacked Vengeance first of all, we're allied with Vengeance there's reason number one.
    You became the dog guild of BL. To be more specific, you allowed BL into your guild and level freely without our KOS and they helped you in TW. This told us you were allied with BL who was already our enemy.

Well I guess I can only think of two things at the moment. We weren't unprovoked though, that is for sure. You can only blame yourself Mieze for letting it all happen.

Please read again, WE WANTED TO KOS YOU. We did not want to ally with your guild. That is why you see the decisions we made. Only reason we did not kos cause that guild was carebear as fack. People wanted to level in peace. You cant be a factor in TW and not have KOS. Hence people leaving because the guild was done for cause of its members. Many wanted to kos too, mostly the higher levels and core members but the majority threatened to leave.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Please read again, WE WANTED TO KOS YOU. We did not want to ally with your guild. That is why you see the decisions we made. Only reason we did not kos cause that guild was carebear as fack. People wanted to level in peace. You cant be a factor in TW and not have KOS. Hence people leaving because the guild was done for cause of its members. Many wanted to kos too, mostly the higher levels and core members but the majority threatened to leave.

Oh? Then don't blame us for attacking your land. Sorry I can't read your minds, maybe next time you should PM us telling us you want a KOS so I can know. Either way, our attacks towards UL land had reasons, and I guess you're only helping prove my point?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Oh? Then don't blame us for attacking your land. Sorry I can't read your minds, maybe next time you should PM us telling us you want a KOS so I can know. Either way, our attacks towards UL land had reasons, and I guess you're only helping prove my point?

Im not blaming you for attacking us.. you guys lost to blt before asc merged. There was no other way to go.
  • frostbringer
    frostbringer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Im not blaming you for attacking us.. you guys lost to blt before asc merged. There was no other way to go.

We did not lose ! b:angry We just did not win, which is imho "only" technically a loss in attacking TW. b:cry

And correct Unlimited was the only way to go. It was nothing personnel and the only reasonable thing to do at this point.
  • Mieze - Lost City
    edited November 2008

It's my fault eh. If it was my fault then the guild wouldn't have lasted so long after I left LOL.
    You attacked us because we attacked vengeance. Why not kos us cause we kos'd Vengeance? Oh wait, right, you attacked us because you knew you would lose anywhere else you attacked, BLT...
    I joined BLT so I could kos and not have to put up with all the damn carebears >_<

Not that it all matters now with TW gameplay fk'd and the +30 attack blessings.
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    In unrelated news, AG is in big trouble after failing to take down RQ with their new recruits. They're looking to lose 2 lands tomorrow and will give UL a run for the "next to fail" title.
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    It's my fault eh. If it was my fault then the guild wouldn't have lasted so long after I left LOL.
    You attacked us because we attacked vengeance. Why not kos us cause we kos'd Vengeance? Oh wait, right, you attacked us because you knew you would lose anywhere else you attacked, BLT...
    I joined BLT so I could kos and not have to put up with all the damn carebears >_<

Not that it all matters now with TW gameplay fk'd and the +30 attack blessings.

I'm sorry, but the world doesnt revolve around you, conq knows that they cant waste another week attacking bl again, so you are butthurt cuz they take your land instead of waste another week to draw another attack?
    Lets get real here, there were couple people from bl that flamez sent to your guild to help defend, after the TW he said "Nice try UL, my warriors pm me".

Lets get real, conq had no other way to go, then they can only come to you. If you get butthurt, sorry so long, bye bye run to be someone else's dog.
  • Mieze - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Did I say it did? No I didn't.

And it's nice to know talking about something means the same as being butt hurt now cause trust me, I'm not.
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Next to fail: whichever guild Shinzoko creates or joins! ReBorn already failed, so I wonder whats next!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    goodbye unlimited
  • Pinkpeach - Lost City
    Pinkpeach - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I guess AG is next :(
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    AG disbanded they didn't even show up in TW against us. TWs are getting more boring and boring
    . . . . . .
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Fastest failures:
    Reborn - failed in 5 days
    CONDEMNED - CAPS, WHICH MEANS ITS WARHAMMER JAJAJAJA failed in 3 days
    Elites - failed in 5 days

Soon to fail:

GaurdianZ
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meanmean - Heavens Tear
    Meanmean - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Did I say it did? No I didn't.

And it's nice to know talking about something means the same as being butt hurt now cause trust me, I'm not.

I can't believe you're still talking. Conq butt **** your guild. You were the leader and you took the other butt hurting losers with you to BL after the FIRST loss. Your guildies stayed there while you were still recoveering from that massive.... You know b:shutup

So please. Stop talking.

Mieze: I can only talk trash on forum cuz I have time to write what I want.

QQb:sad
  • lilly90
    lilly90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i only came here to comment on one thing ,, conq out leveled us and out numbered us, and we stood our grounds for weeks without disbanding or anything unlike ALL the other guilds that got attacked, and we held them for 2.3 hours and finally for 2 long hours DURING a FLYING tw which you will realize later that it's bloody damn good >.< , so please don't go on saying butt **** and ****. and for those who said UL failed, all the core UL simply moved on and created another guild. just to wash out the tw noobies (we had people asking for bosses in the middle of tw and people with no charms) so we had to to tidy up. anyways to Meize,well i really don't like what you did its unjustifiable you were the leader and you left, ,no excuse on earth would save you lol,,a good way to leave with some face is saying that you are busy or **** and passing leadership and THEN leave in a couple of days,,but nooo,,because frankly my dear, you don't give a damn b:chuckle
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • Jesus - Lost City
    Jesus - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    n0ob wrote: »
    Fastest failures:
    Reborn - failed in 5 days
    CONDEMNED - CAPS, WHICH MEANS ITS WARHAMMER JAJAJAJA failed in 3 days
    Elites - failed in 5 days

Soon to fail:

GaurdianZ

Thats pretty funny...... I wonder why all those 3 guilds "Died" at the same time. Oh well, I guess we will find out sooner or later.b:quiet
This discussion has been closed.