Next to fail

Options

Comments

• n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Panic and Fusion. I heard Ark is back, is it true?
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lilly90
    lilly90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    I only died most of the time by BL Archers though b:chuckle

liar liar pants on fire b:chuckle
    Wrathy
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • Darkice - Lost City
    Darkice - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Yes, Arkaea is back
    Darkice - 8xArcher - Lost City - GuardianZ
  • lilly90
    edited October 2008
    Options
    some one please help me with my avatar :( i tried everything its not working ..< i can see it in the main forum pages but when i post it wont show >.<
    *hijacks post* ^.^
    back on topic :D yesh arky is back and he is noobie as ever <3
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    uh oh... did he just say BLT archers pwnt him? oh *** he did!

Too bad i haven't SSed my info where it says mostly "Youve been killed by L....d and Ti.....ly" =P You know which two Archers i mean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • Meanmean - Heavens Tear
    Meanmean - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    He wasn't talking about us, clown.

I'm not the one who failed my guild and joined another one. Failures please don't talk to me like this again.. k?
  • xiphon
    xiphon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Carebears stop posting on our server forums.
  • kirachan
    kirachan Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Actually you bet wrong, they all ran to Conqueror soon as we lost. Abandoning everyone under level 55, but WildCard made sure to leave a alt as leader so he could collect one more 30 million pay day.

That being said Invictus is recruiting all level 30+ (made up so far of ex-Vengeance members that were abandoned).

Sorry you feel that way, however incorrect you may be. We did merge with conq, and we did say there would be room for our lowbies as soon as they met a level req that was supposed to have been kept up even in veng. It was the choice of fizzle out slowly or merge up and at least TRY to stand up to BL, not our fault over 75% of this PVP server is Carebear. 1 superpower won't be good for the server, I hope you can bring another factor to the pvp side of the server, as it's in a sad sad state right now.

Us Ex-Vengies are trying to bring the pvp to BL when we can, but it's tough when it goes from a nice 6v5 with some serious level differences (zhenzhen and co. at tusk yesterday) to 6v12 with all the BL 80+ ers :) We will keep fighting, it's in our blood >=) hope we can start to get some better fights going as we level up!
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I'm not the one who failed my guild and joined another one. Failures please don't talk to me like this again.. k?

i b:dirty ppl who cant post on their main account b:chuckle b:pleased

and I didnt "fail" my guild, i left for reasons im not gonna explain to you >_>;
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    People on this server, talk very big then lose 1 TW all ran to another guild. What's wrong with you? expecially when you're the GM of your guild. At least you can hide for a couple months, suck in TW money and then leave a richer person.
    Then again it's easier to join the winning side. The enemy of my enemy is my friend right? or master... "woof woof"
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    People on this server, talk very big then lose 1 TW all ran to another guild. What's wrong with you? expecially when you're the GM of your guild. At least you can hide for a couple months, suck in TW money and then leave a richer person.
    Then again it's easier to join the winning side. The enemy of my enemy is my friend right? or master... "woof woof"

Yes! More people hiding their main account... please, you weren't in the guild you don't understand why people left. The people that did leave were going to leave before we lost tw. Im not going to explain these reasons with you guys because this is between us and the guild. Mieze was the GM but not as the way you see it, I'm sure she didn't even want the title. She was the GM but we had no leader per say so keep flaming all you want that I left a guild and joined the only other guild I would join on this server.
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Panic will be the next guild to fizzle out. Vengeance is going to merge conqueror soon too, I'd bet.
    wildd wrote: »
    you bet wrong

one word for wildd: fail
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Panic failed
    who won sth?
  • lilly90
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Yes! More people hiding their main account... please, you weren't in the guild you don't understand why people left. The people that did leave were going to leave before we lost tw. Im not going to explain these reasons with you guys because this is between us and the guild. Mieze was the GM but not as the way you see it, I'm sure she didn't even want the title. She was the GM but we had no leader per say so keep flaming all you want that I left a guild and joined the only other guild I would join on this server.

well i'm not posting from a fake account,,despite the fact that most of the peoples that left are my friends..they did leave because of tw, i left for 15mins and i didn't decide to join BL THAT soon, i had a misunderstanding witha person,,so i was like..i'll wait if that misunderstanding is corrected then i'll join back if not then i'll think of joining another guild ,,no offense to you at all ,but if it was some misunderstanding that made you leave, you could've stayed guildless for a day or two,who knows maybe things will work out , but you didn't stay guildiess for over 5 secs i bet..
    anyhows, no harsh feelings really,,i wish you all best of luck :) and have fun b:bye
    edit:please if you want to flame me or comment or anything, or explain why,feel free to pm me ingame or in forums :P ,,i think we have enough flame posts in these forums :P
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    there will never be enough flame posts!
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options
    lilly90 wrote: »
    well i'm not posting from a fake account,,despite the fact that most of the peoples that left are my friends..they did leave because of tw, i left for 15mins and i didn't decide to join BL THAT soon, i had a misunderstanding witha person,,so i was like..i'll wait if that misunderstanding is corrected then i'll join back if not then i'll think of joining another guild ,,no offense to you at all ,but if it was some misunderstanding that made you leave, you could've stayed guildless for a day or two,who knows maybe things will work out , but you didn't stay guildiess for over 5 secs i bet..
    anyhows, no harsh feelings really,,i wish you all best of luck :) and have fun b:bye
    edit:please if you want to flame me or comment or anything, or explain why,feel free to pm me ingame or in forums :P ,,i think we have enough flame posts in these forums :P

I was gonna leave the monday before the war but I decided to stay and help you guys. I said it in gc twice and once before the war...
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Lol, devoted and darkice's names are capitalized here.
    Btw i know georgy has to be a conq shop.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Next to go down is Unlimited, unless AxeGanG loses more players. Unlimited will merge BloodLusT and AxeGanG will fizzle into multiple guilds, in large part including GuangHo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • Darkice - Lost City
    Darkice - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    We will see, LOL, we will see
    Darkice - 8xArcher - Lost City - GuardianZ
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    AxeGang is already dead in my book. Kradlord going emo in world chat and the number of people that showed @ TW pretty much confirms it.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • lilly90
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Next to go down is Unlimited, unless AxeGanG loses more players. Unlimited will merge BloodLusT and AxeGanG will fizzle into multiple guilds, in large part including GuangHo.
    andddd the sky will rain beautiful cute tulips and stuffs ;3 b:chuckle
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • dekciw
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Unlimited will merge BloodLusT

Doubt so, we're kinda full.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Grim already offered their 70+ spots in the guild, so I assume he plans on doing some kicking I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    Doubt so, we're kinda full.

We ARE full actually b:pleased

Now there is only 5 guilds left (BLT - RQ - UL - CQ - AG)

I think the next to disband (fail) is AG >.>
    . . . . . .
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    We ARE full actually b:pleased

Now there is only 5 guilds left (BLT - RQ - UL - CQ - AG)

I think the next to disband (fail) is AG >.>

They already left, I thought? Aside from the lowbies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Xenesis - Lost City
    Xenesis - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Not in our plans to merge in Blt b:pleased We have better things to do b:chuckle
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Not in our plans to merge in Blt b:pleased We have better things to do b:chuckle

True.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • frostbringer
    frostbringer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    LOL! Would be so stupid to merge Unlimited now. First Unl is used to attack Conq from two sides. Quite sure they can not defend against both. Probably they will erase Umlinited from the map though, but at the cost of losing land to Bloodlust. Surely Conq will get problems then to keep their highest levels. Then BL should be by far the strongest guild(are already the strongest of course!^^) and can easily pick up whats left from Conq and Axegang.
    Only other major guild would be Rq then and well we all know that they can not even bring 80 players to war! lol! Okay maybe at the point when BL is going after them they will, but they will be ridiculously outleveled for sure.

So next to fail Unlimited(not really fail-just fading away, while doing their part in BL plan of world domination! Muahahah b:laugh) ->Axegang-> Conqueror-> RQ ->and finally Bloodlust (because the whole map will be BL then, so there is no point of playing anymore...b:shocked)
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Losing land != fail. In fact, if we lose all land, maybe we'll get a good map position where we're not cornered by the guild with 2nd highest avg level. Then again, we might just get our act togather and start taking CQ land.

...Lulz, i had a huge explanation of my reasoning behind the next to fail, but it was apparently too long. My best guess, out of the 4 major guilds on the map, next to fail (disband or get severely weakened) would be RQ, not anytime soon though, it would take some land losing for them to fail, and no1 will be atking them anytime soon.
    BTW, if you haven't noticed, UL was the only major guild that lost land and didn't fail (in fact ended up getting stronger because of it). Every time we lose a TW, our members think, +5 levels on everyone next week, and let's go at it again...I just recently passed a few of the ex UL that went to BL (was 6 levels lower when they left).
  • dekciw
    edited November 2008
    Options
    We don't want the whole map and even if we did the actual TW system doesn't allow any guild to do so, unless nobody attacks of course.
    ZzXVdr5.png
This discussion has been closed.