To those crying about RQ's ingame actions.

Options
12346»

Comments

• rickjames
    rickjames Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    2hrd1g6.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Everyone is laughing at you. This isn't pointless, it's over, I already proved you wrong. I don't know how you can't understand it, but you don't. You should hear #pwint, they were all talking a bit ago about how hilarious it is that you don't get it.

Lol.

Lol you didn't prove anything, you cant tell me that your screenshot is older than when we had posted on the thread. That the problem with you,you say its a solid proof but it doesn't determine how old your picture was. I dont care if my guild had started the insult first but if your gonna say it atleast prove it. Would you like to tell me how old my thread is. Other than that you still can only prove one thing, you still haven;t proved the other things I been saying, which your trying to get away from by saying you shut me down with a screenshot that doesn't prove if its older then my thread. Im saying Iproved everything so far which a task you can not complete. When you do that that is when you hav shut me down other then that you jus fail after fail.

I JUST WANT PROOF

P.S: Its the same thingyou want from those whining about RQ.
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    As Mystic goes mute again not able to fufill my proof, which is something you cant complete. Dont forget to ask Junk who were those people and screenshot of CONQUEROR whining.

This really didn't have to be an arguement:p
  • rickjames
    rickjames Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    showharu wrote: »
    As Mystic goes mute again not able to fufill my proof, which is something you cant complete. Dont forget to ask Junk who were those people and screenshot of CONQUEROR whining.

This really didn't have to be an arguement:p

Ya, it's 12:30 am for him, WHY ISNT HE SITTING BY COMPUTER ON FRIDAY NIGHT, MUST BE SCARED OF YOUR LOGIC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    rickjames wrote: »
    Ya, it's 12:30 am for him, WHY ISNT HE SITTING BY COMPUTER ON FRIDAY NIGHT, MUST BE SCARED OF YOUR LOGIC

Hmm logs off so fast when I post this right after his post. Obviously trying to avoid.:p
  • niwa
    niwa Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    HAY MISTIC ROZE **** PK ME I WUZ KLIN MOBZ SHE **** SHE MAKE ME RUN AWAY SHE GANK ME QQ

http://i37.tinypic.com/2hpoy6r.jpg

Then I killed her. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "RAGE QUIT IS ****ING TERRIBLE AND LOVES SAFE ZONE MORE THAN THEY LOVE THEIR OWN PARENTS."
    Seriously guys, this is serious business.
  • xiphos
    xiphos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    since were posting off topic pics what im doing when im not attackin someone.
    2h8al5i.jpg
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Rofl at the plume arrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Seems I stumbled on the stupidity thread.
    tOyo as I said I'm done talking about your faction as a whole

Why did you still post after that post then hypocrisy thy name is you
    How long did you spend coloring my post and changing font sizes anyway? I mean you even broke it down to little pieces so you could make it easier to read.
    Its called forum basic functions =_= just 1 click and actually makes posting wayyyy easier. If you had half a mind of forum use, you'd know that but apparently you're too busy flaming me for having no life. The posts in this thread show otherwise :P
    tOyo you're the definition of an MMO mutant. You have 650+ post (can we say job anyone?) and you're saying I take the internet too seriously? Come on dude your insanely large amount of post coupled with horrible English and nasty disposition scream loud and clear what kind of life you live off and online. I'd put money on it you haven't even taken a shower yet? You probably also like to chill in parking lots during your down time right?

I have a job. Actually a summer one where I'm involved in being a student group leader in which I take them on tours and inform them about my island :P
    Last but not least I was speaking to Mystic not one of his pets. I kept my conversation with him opinionated, but respectful because he approached my post in the same manner. You on the other hand I'll get personal with. I'm better than you off and online any day of the year, but you already knew that. You don't work, your parents buy your zen, and you'll never own anything in your life. Don't debate it because it's fact and I don't even have to know you personally to state this because MMO mutants lifestyle's have already been well documented. You're online right now in the clothes you went to sleep in guaranteed. So add color to this post and make sure to play with the fonts too ok?
    Your logic was flawed so I called you up on it mr silly pants. :3. I would rant on how wonderful my life is and saying how yours suck but honestly I don't really know you but from the way that you post you can pretty much tell you're some poor sap who's in denial of his current social situation and has to feel better of himself by personally flaming others. Me on the other hand I just enjoy doing it to illogical people like you to see the reaction :P

P.S. I'm still baffled by someone with 650+ post telling me I take the internet too seriously. I keep a mirror in my book bag, so you can take a look in it whenever you need to you basement dweller (or 16 year old with the same traits and future).

19 year old student. italian and currently enjoying my summer :P sue me for having some free time :P. I actually enjoy the sun, and basements =/ we don't really have that

Secondly please elaborate more on how I'm getting more upset than the guy who took my post, changed the fonts, and recolored it to reply to me. I was just making a statement to Mystic before his poodle jumped all over it and started figuratively nipping at mt ankles.

New nickname I like ;D
    I've killed multiple members of RQ and haven't been killed once.

SS?
    I'm done. Now take my post and twist it into some scenario were you accuse me of crying about getting Pked or something.

Deja voo
    anima wrote: »
    They know drama. I like drama.
    @t0yo: next time use yellow instead of pink, hurt my eye when I read it though ^^
    noted :D
    Anyway in other news I have have screens coming. As I said before I'm not a PKer by nature (though I have a pvp build), but I have killed RQ faction members after they were reported attacking weaker members in my guild

Gotta love those ss ;D
    . This is so annoying because I just wanted to play the game, but now I have to spend all my time doing dumb stuff like this to prove a point. before you know it I'll have as many post as tOyo -_-

Hypocrisy don't you just love it :P
    I'll state one more time that I didn't have a problem with RQ's ideology before the CB. I actually respected there stance, but in CB they didn't stick to their self made morals. Check the forums because I never flammed them like many others (I actually made my first post on a RQ thread yesterday). Every time they attack me (without killing me) I tell them they should spend their time attacking people that actually declared them KOS, but they don't listen. So please don't group me with all the others that have flammed from day one. Also I'm not flamming you, but I am stating facts. RQers in CB know what they've been doing...maybe not all of you, but enough for there to be a problem.

We didn't have a problem with you till you started posting illogically ;D. Or at least I didn't
    P.P.S. On second note I'm not posting screens. Unlike half the server I never wanted problems with RageQuit and now to shut them up I have to expose my in game identity?! No I'm good. You guys have never killed me, so I guess I'll just have to deal with the daily random back stabbing and fleeing. So let the flames begin.

Oh I so didn't expect that coming from an amazing player like you ;P. Its called EDITING PROGRAM you nitwit. Use it
    rena wrote: »
    Sounds like someone doesnt like to be analyzed =p

Oh on the contrary rena we just go with the notion that if you analyze, expect to be analyzed :P
    Simple methodology :3
  • rena
    rena Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »

Oh on the contrary rena we just go with the notion that if you analyze, expect to be analyzed :P
    Simple methodology :3

Did that guy really have much the analyze ? Cant believe no one has closed this thread, as I stated before, I am beyond caring about trolling activity. Just let the trolls trash the thread and admins finally get everything straighted out they can deal with the forums in their own way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6931
    emberglades.forumotion.net/forum.htm
  • darknin
    darknin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Alright, kids, listen up. Conquerors and guildless while I was at lunch that RQ members are PKing them and being mean. I don't give a damn about that, that's your fault for being in a **** guild or not being in one at all.

Were not all kids dumbass T.T i see why your clan sucks, and because your in an 100 member guild DOESNT MEAN **** THAT DOESNT MAKE YOU SPECIAL OR BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE!!! Your guild has pked my guild Conquerors and no i dont have a screen shot cuz i dont need to show some **** that obviously is too stuck up and conceited to even bother to do anything about it if i did post one. So get a ****ing life its just a game and grow the hell up!
  • dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    darknin wrote: »
    Were not all kids dumbass T.T i see why your clan sucks, and because your in an 100 member guild DOESNT MEAN **** THAT DOESNT MAKE YOU SPECIAL OR BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE!!! Your guild has pked my guild Conquerors and no i dont have a screen shot cuz i dont need to show some **** that obviously is too stuck up and conceited to even bother to do anything about it if i did post one. So get a ****ing life its just a game and grow the hell up!

Wow, by reading your post I can tell that you are definitely not a kid....

Oh wait..
  • delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

ROFL, you think we talk trash because we are a bigger guild? In every game RQ's played before, we were the underdogs. That doesn't stop us from thinking we're special. Hint: It's not the numbers.

We PKed your guild, ok, so what? What is your point? This thread is made for screenshots of RQ using zerg tactics and so far there has been none in the 17 pages.

It's a game, but you're obviously getting quite riled up over it. Way to sound like an adult too, the random caps and garbage punctuation is superbly convincing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • parren
    parren Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    delux wrote: »
    rofl, You Think We Talk Trash Because We Are A Bigger Guild? In Every Game Rq's Played Before, We Were The Underdogs. That Doesn't Stop Us From Thinking We're Special. Hint: It's Not The Numbers.

Rofl Rofl Rofl
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ROTFL if i got the joke right
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Your guild has pked my guild Conquerors

Well looks like Junk might have his proof here, must be the other Conqueror.
    But dont be expecting me to post anything any time soon i wont be on forum for awhile.
    Oh ya if it is so that you just logged off without seeing my post and didn't go mute again then w/e.
    Im not the one to say "Dont go to sleep and keep argueing with me". Only thing i'll be sorry about:p
  • kuukai
    kuukai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    :p pvp server ..

@ people QQing about ganking

ganking is a part of pvp server
    and
    without drama the game is boring ...really
    seriously if you guys want fair pvp go to pve server =P[Pking means player killing if i am right,not player killing fairly it would be PKF :p

if you are in a pvp server accept the fact of getting ganked stop the qqing it only makes it harder to kill, in the end a fair killing guy would end up pking random lowbies =p

i am not from RQ and not even supporting them :) but ... people complaining about ganking sometimes .. w.e

when you get ganked or when you are in a war with a guild .. you know whom to kill , by all methods ;p and when you kill that guy/chick/guy using chick char/chick using guy char.. from that faction the feeling is like "yeah man i f**king owned that guy/chick/guy using chick char/chick using guy char :D,now he will think 2wice before touching me" drama starts ,fights start it only makes the game more fun,if its all peace and harmony whats the point of having a pvp server and seriously its not even freaking reality -_-

@ RQ http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=446471&posted=1#post446471
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • irbis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    if its all peace and harmony whats the point of having a pvp server and seriously its not even freaking reality -_-
    then i belive you havent much "reality" in your reality :D
    -severan
  • kuukai
    edited August 2008
    Options
    yeah in my life i am not done include myself in fights and **** i rather listen to music and hangout with friends and one thing.. everything is almost fair in 'my' aspect..

and seriously i don't get you.. if you mean me playing a mmorpg is no life-ing, well its my hobby and i taught my self time management ... hmm do you even know whats time management?? ;) oh well nvm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • irbis
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hehe, dont think that much about such trivial thing. or your head may go boom.
    belive me or not but i havent insulted or flatered you in my previus post.
    just an irrelevent comment with "made by irbis" label.
    dont bother
    in my life i am not done include myself in fights and **** i rather listen to music and hangout with friends
    and thats totaly fine in my book. just dont treat other players like punch bags. you may see them as some pixels but theres a living being behind any of them
    [sorry for late edit. i am rather slowpoke ^^ ]
    -severan
  • kuukai
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ...................................... :p:p:p:p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]