To those crying about RQ's ingame actions.

Comments

• mas
    mas Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ren wrote: »
    Wow... you seriously thought I didn't know that? You fail more than I thought.
    The developers are doing a LOT of **** things, and that's one of them. Accepting it makes you one and the same.

In MMO games faction is like "good vs evil" "light vs dark" "bellato vs cora vs acrettia" "asmodian vs elyos"
    A guild or a clan is a group or people who may or may not belong to an actual faction. PW doesn't have factions, that's all there is to it. As well as no squads, as there is no player-military.

I don't know what the gms are smoking but judging by the cash shop prices and all the idiotic name changes, it's something awful strong, and just plain awful.

Nice recovery there. First you flame me for calling RQ a faction; which technically in this game any guild is now known as a faction. Now I'm failing because I went along with the developers terminology (btw what you're doing is playing with semantics). You're really reaching here...It's actually borderline delusional. I already gave you the definition of a faction, so obviously I know the developers use of the word is technically incorrect. PW MY Archosaur was A.D.C., but you wouldn't tell a new player to go to A.D.C. right?

Anyway in other news I have have screens coming. As I said before I'm not a PKer by nature (though I have a pvp build), but I have killed RQ faction members after they were reported attacking weaker members in my guild. I don't have screens of the pvping because I stated earlier. Unless you know you're pvping before hand you're not going to have time to set up screens or record a RQ back stab/gank (note I've still never beeen PKed by a RQ member). I do on the other hand have screens of a conversation I had with a RQ member after a small battle. He name drops, doesn't show up to fight, and tons of other cowardly acts. I have to crop and censor names of people I don't want involved with this because I don't want them to get targeted by RQ either. This is so annoying because I just wanted to play the game, but now I have to spend all my time doing dumb stuff like this to prove a point. before you know it I'll have as many post as tOyo -_-

I'll state one more time that I didn't have a problem with RQ's ideology before the CB. I actually respected there stance, but in CB they didn't stick to their self made morals. Check the forums because I never flammed them like many others (I actually made my first post on a RQ thread yesterday). Every time they attack me (without killing me) I tell them they should spend their time attacking people that actually declared them KOS, but they don't listen. So please don't group me with all the others that have flammed from day one. Also I'm not flamming you, but I am stating facts. RQers in CB know what they've been doing...maybe not all of you, but enough for there to be a problem.

P.S. Mystic please keep you're pets on a leash. We don't see eye to eye, but I can respect you because you can be opinionated while being respectful (at least to me thus far). Your animals on the other hand need shots. If they would just go back to my first post in the RQ thread maybe they'd chill out.

P.P.S. On second note I'm not posting screens. Unlike half the server I never wanted problems with RageQuit and now to shut them up I have to expose my in game identity?! No I'm good. You guys have never killed me, so I guess I'll just have to deal with the daily random back stabbing and fleeing. So let the flames begin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    mas wrote: »
    Nice recovery there. First you flame me for calling RQ a faction; which technically in this game any guild is now known as a faction. Now I'm failing because I went along with the developers terminology (btw what you're doing is playing with semantics). You're really reaching here...It's actually borderline delusional. I already gave you the definition of a faction, so obviously I know the developers use of the word is technically incorrect. PW MY Archosaur was A.D.C., but you wouldn't tell a new player to go to A.D.C. right?

Anyway in other news I have have screens coming. As I said before I'm not a PKer by nature (though I have a pvp build), but I have killed RQ faction members after they were reported attacking weaker members in my guild. I don't have screens of the pvping because I stated earlier. Unless you know you're pvping before hand you're not going to have time to set up screens or record a RQ back stab/gank (note I've still never beeen PKed by a RQ member). I do on the other hand have screens of a conversation I had with a RQ member after a small battle. He name drops, doesn't show up to fight, and tons of other cowardly acts. I have to crop and censor names of people I don't want involved with this because I don't want them to get targeted by RQ either. This is so annoying because I just wanted to play the game, but now I have to spend all my time doing dumb stuff like this to prove a point. before you know it I'll have as many post as tOyo -_-

I'll state one more time that I didn't have a problem with RQ's ideology before the CB. I actually respected there stance, but in CB they didn't stick to their self made morals. Check the forums because I never flammed them like many others (I actually made my first post on a RQ thread yesterday). Every time they attack me (without killing me) I tell them they should spend their time attacking people that actually declared them KOS, but they don't listen. So please don't group me with all the others that have flammed from day one. Also I'm not flamming you, but I am stating facts. RQers in CB know what they've been doing...maybe not all of you, but enough for there to be a problem.

P.S. Mystic please keep you're pets on a leash. We don't see eye to eye, but I can respect you because you can be opinionated while being respectful (at least to me thus far). Your animals on the other hand need shots. If they would just go back to my first post in the RQ thread maybe they'd chill out.

P.P.S. On second note I'm not posting screens. Unlike half the server I never wanted problems with RageQuit and now to shut them up I have to expose my in game identity?! No I'm good. You guys have never killed me, so I guess I'll just have to deal with the daily random back stabbing and fleeing. So let the flames begin.

tl;dr screens or stop posting etc

I know the average RQ flamer is a completely **** sheep who will lie and jump in to +1 anything as long as they think it makes them look cool, but uh, this thread is for screenshots and proof of the ******** you guys are making up. Not making up more ********.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • mas
    edited August 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    tl;dr screens or stop posting etc

I know the average RQ flamer is a completely **** sheep who will lie and jump in to +1 anything as long as they think it makes them look cool, but uh, this thread is for screenshots and proof of the ******** you guys are making up. Not making up more ********.

Well sir as long I as I know that you know the people underneath you are "completely **** sheep" then I'm done. Check my post I never had any intentions on wasting my time cropping screens and then reporting every miss hap to you. As long as you know that a majority of RQ on cb doesn't follow your ideology and are seriously newb back stabbers and gank pirates then I got my point across just fine.

Later and see you all in the live.

P.S. I've said it before and I'll say it again. For better or worse PWI wouldn't be the same without your guild. But in now way shape or form does the RQ in CB hold a candle to the ideology you stated in the forums. RQ cb = Les Ailes in Oracle...

P.P.S.
    but uh, this thread is for screenshots and proof of the ******** you guys are making up. Not making up more ********. -Mystic- Nice spin my man. FOX news is hiring :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Well sir as long I as I know that you know the people underneath you are "completely **** sheep" then I'm done. Check my post I never had any intentions on wasting my time cropping screens and then reporting every miss hap to you. As long as you know that a majority of RQ on cb doesn't follow your ideology and are seriously newb back stabbers and gank pirates then I got my point across just fine.

Later and see you all in the live.

P.S. I've said it before and I'll say it again. For better or worse PWI wouldn't be the same without your guild. But in now way shape or form does the RQ in CB hold a candle to the ideology you stated in the forums. RQ cb = Les Ailes in Oracle...

P.P.S.
    but uh, this thread is for screenshots and proof of the ******** you guys are making up. Not making up more ********. -Mystic- Nice spin my man. FOX news is hiring :)

Man, you should get an award for typing so much -________-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • mas
    edited August 2008
    Word. Since you're on the forums so often add up my words per post then do the same to yours and tell me who types more.
    I only have 30 something post and the majority are in this thread, so it shouldn't be hard, but wait...You also have to go through your 450+ post and that may take a few days...

Anyway I'm not a troll, so I'll respect Mystics request for this to be a screen shot thread, and since I'm not wasting my time doing so you can flame all you want because I won't be back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Word. Since you're on the forums so often add up my words per post then do the same to yours and tell me who types more.
    I only have 30 something post and the majority are in this thread, so it shouldn't be hard, but wait...You also have to go through your 450+ post and that may take a few days...

Anyway I'm not a troll, so I'll respect Mystics request for this to be a screen shot thread, and since I'm not wasting my time doing so you can flame all you want because I won't be back.

Your 30 posts contains more words than in my 450+ posts rofl.

And seriously, the only ones of RQ you see are PvP/PK addicted ppl, who trying to learn about the Game how it works and such. You won't see anyone of us playing unless OB launchs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    felixomni wrote: »
    This constant flaming gets so tiresome...

Flaming never gets tiresome
  • delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ranthe wrote: »
    I've taken six years of psychology classes, and really the only thing I get off RQ members, at least as far as methods of speech, behavior patters, and the apparent need to insult anyone that isn't one of them, they all come across as a typical bully mentality. Or to put it in a way they can understand "I hate myself, so no one else can be happy either." Down that path are things such as domestic abuse, drug or alcohol addictions, and possibly other self-destructive behavior.

ROFL, six years of psych classes and the best you can come up with is that pile of drivel any high school kid with common sense could have written?
    I would suggest that most RQ members seek professional help, so they can possibly find a constructive outlet for their own self-loathing, rather than taking time out of their day to make other people miserable.

I would suggest you seek a new profession (Or at least graduate, but you have right? I mean 6 years of classes and you haven't graduated? Cut yourself instead).

I have real life friends in RQ, and you couldn't be more wrong about how normal we are.

Typical armchair psychologist. I bet you post on a mac too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lnodiv
    lnodiv Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I have to say it's somewhat relieving to know the behavior we face from RQ currently isn't representative of your guild. I've spoken with a few RQ members, who seemed to be completely normal, logical beings.

Then I've observed exchanges with your more active members, that consisted of 'Noob run more' from an RQ(When being 3 RQ v1) which then turned to that person running when 5 more people joined on my side, and when called on it all the RQ can say is 'rofl of course I run there are more of you noob'

I take it those are the new recruits, whereas the relatively normal ones are the 'actual' guild.
    Back on topic considering this is a screenie thread, my guild has been informed to screenshot any such behavior, and not to whine about it unless they do :)
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    I've taken six years of psychology classes, and really the only thing I get off RQ members, at least as far as methods of speech, behavior patters, and the apparent need to insult anyone that isn't one of them, they all come across as a typical bully mentality. Or to put it in a way they can understand "I hate myself, so no one else can be happy either." Down that path are things such as domestic abuse, drug or alcohol addictions, and possibly other self-destructive behavior.

You're an idiot. Here we go~!

You know nothing about RQ, and also, I reccomend you seek a new major because you're pretty much ****ed in this one.

RQ doesn't terrorize people because we're unhappy. If we were, we'd seek to make friends, we wouldn't say we're not interested in alliances, we wouldn't lock our recruitment.

RQ terrorizes people because it's ****ing hilarious. Because we're better than them and they can't take it. Because they take things seriously, fail, and to us it's a joke... Yet we do far better than them.

People can't take it, and it's hilarious to us, how angry they get over a game. We're better than them, and they just can't take it.

You're horrible at your job. We're not bullies.

We're elitists.

6 years of psych and you can't recognize elitism. Nice. I'd say you're wasting your money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• rickjames
    rickjames Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Sorry, but from what i've seen myself and heard from others about RQ so far, they are just an over large noob gank guild. A lot of people have talked about how RQ members tried to jump them 2 or 3 on one, and failed...

And I can't forget to mention the times I've heard about an RQ member trying to kill someone, failing, and then that same RQ member crying over world chat about it. Happens often.

I haven't been killed by RQ at all yet, been too busy to notice them myself. However, if one does attack me, and fails to kill me, they better hope a safe zone is nearby.

Any no mystic, i'm not going to bother trying to get screenshots of your little guild babies trying to gank me 3 on 1, I know it's a part of the game. The real difference, is that I believe in working toward your own goals, and the only time i party with anyone in game, was for a FB or boss.
    (no, I'm not anti-social, i was in a very large guild on Oracle back when i played that, and talked a lot to everyone, sometimes too much, and by large, on average 190+ people, with kicking inactives every week)

mas does speak the truth about RQ. It seems that the people who really get butt-hurt in the game about RQ, are the RQ members. Sure someone may make a thread complaining sometimes, but then five or more RQ members have to jump in and try to flame it to death, calling them whiners and carebears. It's happened on the PW-MY forums, and is happening here as well.

Maybe the GMs could do something interesting with the RQ people, and limit their play time to only one day a week, like a monday. That will force the poor younguns to go out and play, or the older, more bitter members to go get a job and maybe meet someone interesting.

I would suggest that most RQ members seek professional help, so they can possibly find a constructive outlet for their own self-loathing, rather than taking time out of their day to make other people miserable.

The really interesting one though is ren. I have yet to see an original idea from him that isn't just blind flaming, usually at karmelia or roxy, or other random people on the forums. Everything he's said so far has been said by someone else before, and usually in better context and grammar. Hopefully when school gets fully underway in all areas, he won't be around as much to attempt his IQ-lowering and chuckle-inducing flame attempts. Or even better he'll get banned again (6 times now right?) and this time it'll be permanent.

Oh, and if you're going to make a guide on PKing, at least do it right okay? Blademasters are good at PKing with most builds, as only a pseudo-tank and one of the games main damage dealers, they can take out caster-style characters in a few hits most times, and Barbarians have a hard time landing hits on them due to the typical low agility.

Anyways, I've probably made this too long already, so I'll leave you with a final bit of advice, which I hope all the RageQuit members take to heart. Don't take the game so seriously. After all, it is just a game, who cares if some people hate your guild? So someone complains about getting PK'd by you a few times? Pat yourself on the back for it, but do't try to flame the person if they make a post about it, maybe leave a message telling them how they can defend themselves better? After all, if what mystic said is true and you (supposedly) only go for the challenge of PKing and PVP, shouldn't you help your adversaries, well, be more challenging?

It may be just me, but I don't see the fun in killing someone over and over you KNOW you can beat. It's just, boring... That again ties into the bully mentality. A lot of the great fighters you see in movies (not saying movie=real life, but i don't have a better example) if someone is beaten by someone better, they ask to train, or be trained by the winning person. The winner may ask to train them if they saw the potential, or the one defeated may ask for training if they can swallow their own pride enough to ask for it.

Whoops, look at me rambling again, I get this way after staying up all night playing Half Life 2 and other good games. Ok, for real this time, here's my final point, and I mean it in the best way possible.

Lose the arrogance, keep the confidence. If you're really all as intelligent as you claim, that will be not only easy to understand, but easy to do.

Good Night/Morning.

Anyone who actually had 6 years of psychology, you would know that diagnosing someone over the internet makes you sound dumber than anyone you might try and study. If you really have had those many years of study, go write your essays in another forum, like one with people who care.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • celes
    celes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    DeVry doesn't count, sorry.
  • delux
    edited August 2008
    way to fail mystic, i wrote the exact same thing on the last page :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stampede
    stampede Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    You guys honestly think he has 6 years of practice in psychology?

Pretty obvious he just made that up so he can convince people to believe his post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actions by RQ have led me to believe this, so RQ members get out of your conceited, stuck-up, world revolves around you, World ok? Worlds True and Only **** up there next to Hitler, Mao Zedong and many other dictators-RQ is now among them. Definition of harass: 1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. -darknin
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    stampede wrote: »
    You guys honestly think he has 6 years of practice in psychology?

Pretty obvious he just made that up so he can convince people to believe his post.

6 years of psychology says you are right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • rena
    rena Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    You're an idiot. Here we go~!

You know nothing about RQ, and also, I reccomend you seek a new major because you're pretty much ****ed in this one.

RQ doesn't terrorize people because we're unhappy. If we were, we'd seek to make friends, we wouldn't say we're not interested in alliances, we wouldn't lock our recruitment.

RQ terrorizes people because it's ****ing hilarious. Because we're better than them and they can't take it. Because they take things seriously, fail, and to us it's a joke... Yet we do far better than them.

People can't take it, and it's hilarious to us, how angry they get over a game. We're better than them, and they just can't take it.

You're horrible at your job. We're not bullies.

We're elitists.

6 years of psych and you can't recognize elitism. Nice. I'd say you're wasting your money.

Sounds like someone doesnt like to be analyzed =p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6931
    emberglades.forumotion.net/forum.htm
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    I had 6 years practice in flaming, does it make me a good flamer? No.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • danubus37
    danubus37 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    "we're elitists"

No, your a moron. Anyone can PK someone. You just pretend to be good at it.:rolleyes:
  • stampede
    stampede Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    danubus37 wrote: »
    "we're elitists"

No, your a moron. Anyone can PK someone. You just pretend to be good at it.:rolleyes:

No, you're a moron. There is always a player with the same gear/level who is just better then you.

Unless we're talking about me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actions by RQ have led me to believe this, so RQ members get out of your conceited, stuck-up, world revolves around you, World ok? Worlds True and Only **** up there next to Hitler, Mao Zedong and many other dictators-RQ is now among them. Definition of harass: 1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. -darknin
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    stampede wrote: »
    No, you're a moron. There is always a player with the same gear/level who is just better then you.

Unless we're talking about me.

Rofl. ....................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • lnodiv
    lnodiv Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    lol. So brutal.
  • delux
    edited August 2008
    Coincidentally, this marks 9 pages of no screenshots.

No proof aside from "I saw in world chat..." or "Well my guildies said..."

QQ more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    one word from me.
    PK doenst = RQ.
    most the chat i see on world chat is about PK. dont merge this two shortcuts that easly (RQ/PK)
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    God damnit. I RQ'd some noobs and now I have like 8 hours of red time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ranthe
    ranthe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Actually mystic, elitism and bullying are rather similar. The only real differences are that the elitists positively believe they are right and no one else can be, and a bully can eventually be shown the truth.

This in fact, makes elitists worse than bullies, and with you labeling yourself as such, proves how much of a moron you really are.

And for some of the random, half-baked flames thrown at me.
    -No I didn't graduate, i took college courses in HS in Psych starting at 17, and had been taking HS psych classes since 15.
    -once I got out of HS, i was too broke to buy college, and slacked off in too many other classes to get any scholarships, so I joined the army
    -Got injured in Iraq and received an Honorable Discharge. However that also meant my college money dried up two years before i could finish.
    -Right now I have a great job as a help desk tech, and work from home so i can keep watch on my three year old daughter and avoid daycare expenses. (my wife works as a CNA in the local hospital)

PW is a hobby for me, one i am grateful to be able to spend a decent amount of time on, since i can make my own work hours, and my daughter is really well behaved and doesn't require constant supervision.

Oh, and I'm also on a PC, not a Mac. Can't play a lot of games on a Mac, though my comp is rather dated. I'm more of a console gamer, shown by me owning a PS3, and both current handhelds.

To Clarify on games I've played with PvP servers or full PVP. In order of playing.
    Runescape
    Everquest PvP server
    Flyff PVP server
    WoW both PvP server, and regular BG runner for Horde on RP server
    EQ2 PvP server
    RFO, which is always full PvP, even from level 1
    Guild Wars

I've also played any number of FPS games, starting on the original Doom, and going up to CoD4 and Halo 3 (although I own neither)

In closing: Go ahead and flame me, I REALLY, don't care. I gave up caring about all this drama **** when i was still in highschool. I was old then and it's old now. I was a geek, nerd, loser, whatever you want to call it in HS. I also pulled the highest test scores in the entire school in any subject (except stupid **** subjects like Speed Writing, what a mess.) I'm proud to be a big nerd, and wear my glasses happily.

OH, and mystic, trying to swear on a filtered forum makes you look stupid as hell, not tough or cool. No one's impressed or intimidated by a bunch of asterisks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • itch
    itch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Actually mystic, elitism and bullying are rather similar. The only real differences are that the elitists positively believe they are right and no one else can be, and a bully can eventually be shown the truth.

This in fact, makes elitists worse than bullies, and with you labeling yourself as such, proves how much of a moron you really are.

-No I didn't graduate, i took college courses in HS in Psych starting at 17, and had been taking HS psych classes since 15.
    -once I got out of HS, i was too broke to buy college, and slacked off in too many other classes to get any scholarships, so I joined the army
    -Got injured in Iraq and received an Honorable Discharge. However that also meant my college money dried up two years before i could finish.
    -Right now I have a great job as a help desk tech, and work from home so i can keep watch on my three year old daughter and avoid daycare expenses. (my wife works as a CNA in the local hospital)

PW is a hobby for me, one i am grateful to be able to spend a decent amount of time on, since i can make my own work hours, and my daughter is really well behaved and doesn't require constant supervision.

Oh, and I'm also on a PC, not a Mac. Can't play a lot of games on a Mac, though my comp is rather dated. I'm more of a console gamer, shown by me owning a PS3, and both current handhelds.

To Clarify on games I've played with PvP servers or full PVP. In order of playing.
    Runescape
    Everquest PvP server
    Flyff PVP server
    WoW both PvP server, and regular BG runner for Horde on RP server
    EQ2 PvP server
    RFO, which is always full PvP, even from level 1
    Guild Wars

I've also played any number of FPS games, starting on the original Doom, and going up to CoD4 and Halo 3 (although I own neither)

In closing: Go ahead and flame me, I REALLY, don't care. I gave up caring about all this drama **** when i was still in highschool. I was old then and it's old now. I was a geek, nerd, loser, whatever you want to call it in HS. I also pulled the highest test scores in the entire school in any subject (except stupid **** subjects like Speed Writing, what a mess.) I'm proud to be a big nerd, and wear my glasses happily.

OH, and mystic, trying to swear on a filtered forum makes you look stupid as hell, not tough or cool. No one's impressed or intimidated by a bunch of asterisks.

You obviously care since you keep posting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • delux
    edited August 2008
    elitism and bullying are rather similar. The only real differences are that the elitists positively believe they are right and no one else can be, and a bully can eventually be shown the truth.

No amount of sob story you tell will change the fact that you're wrong; elitism is a belief and bullying is an act. An elitist doesn't have to bully and a bully does not necessarily consider himself better.

I'm glad you didn't decide to further pursue psychology, it would suck to be out of a job within a month and having a family to feed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    *Giant Wall Of Text*

If this is Atlas, because that is who it seems like...

I read this and I see you say all attempts by RQ members to kill you have been fail, yet I killed you 4+ times and made you and your party cry in safezone. Not to mention they all out leveled me.

So I think this falls under the lines of... you = liar.
  • jamsan
    jamsan Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I do wish more forum posters would have the same name ingame, its so hard to keep track of them all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Surprise Bear says: "Look for the prize with every surprise!"
    Approximately 13% of all forum pages mention RQ, as confirmed by Google.
  • mousepotato
    mousepotato Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Thanks RQ,

Guilty or Innocent of these claims, this all helped stop those last long minutes of work from dragging so cheers.

Badluck getting the screenshots-