To those crying about RQ's ingame actions.

Options

Comments

• xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I want to thank faruxe for posting those pics. They show nothing wrong, and if you call that QQing? Also neither of us died so apparently it was a tie. Is that the closest you guys can get to winning :P?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Awsome's been white for more than 5 days. Sorry that they stopped leveling. The point is that it proves the screenshot is old as ****, which means the counter of "WTF SCREENSHOT ISN'T DATED PROVES NOTHING" is destroyed.

You lose. Stop struggling, you're embarrassing yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    That's my point, dumbass. It's blue on the screenshot, meaning the screenshot is more than 5 days old, meaning it's solid proof of my statement, shutting you down. Awsome hasn't been blue in days. God you're slow.

Whats so bad about having a old screen shot, lol as long as she put her point out.
    BTW God not slow.
    Gosh you can't take a beating like man, oh I see you dont your members to look bad.:D
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    showharu wrote: »
    Whats so bad about having a old screen shot, lol as long as she put her point out.
    BTW God not slow.
    Gosh you can't take a beating like man, oh I see you dont your members to look bad.:D

The point is that you said the screenshot proves nothing because it's not dated old enough to prove it.

And I proved you're wrong.

I understand that you're really slow. That's okay. It is. But please try basic comprehension. Let me break it down for you.

I posted a screenshot proving that your guild started it, and that you were lying by saying we were.

You replied saying the screenshot proves nothing, because it's not dated so I could have just taken it just now. This is a valid argument, but...

I proved that the screenshot was from the date I claimed, which shut you down. Exposing you for the miserable failure you are.

Understand?

Good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Mages shouldn't be allowed to kite. God damn **** taking advantage of their range.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Wow another screen shot, you seriously fail life lol. Wonder what your gonna say now some dumb comeback. I dont even have to embarrass you any longer your doing it your self:p
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The point is that you said the screenshot proves nothing because it's not dated old enough to prove it.

And I proved you're wrong.

I understand that you're really slow. That's okay. It is. But please try basic comprehension. Let me break it down for you.

I posted a screenshot proving that your guild started it, and that you were lying by saying we were.

You replied saying the screenshot proves nothing, because it's not dated so I could have just taken it just now. This is a valid argument, but...

I proved that the screenshot was from the date I claimed, which shut you down. Exposing you for the miserable failure you are.

Understand?

Good.

Lol you should of never posted this thread knowing CONQUEROR has nothing to hide lol. So far we proved more then you with one dumb screenshot.
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Your screenshot is even older than mine, i've been rushing levels since they announced the prizes :eek:
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • xkwisite
    edited August 2008
    Options
    senovit wrote: »
    Mages shouldn't be allowed to kite. God damn **** taking advantage of their range.

I lol'd, What's the point on dating the SS's of me trying to 1v1? I could have told you that was earlier today. I was level 35 at the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    xkwisite wrote: »
    I lol'd, What's the point on dating the SS's of me trying to 1v1? I could have told you that was earlier today. I was level 35 at the time.

we're not talking about dating screenies right now, mystic brought out that point for no reason. Apparently something that's old doesn't count for anything(screenies taken yesterday btw).
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Not to take either side or anything, but I believe showharu wanted Mystic's screenshot to be proved as old, to prove that he didn't know who conqueror was. It doesn't look to me like he's said anything about old screenshots being invalidated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Not to take either side or anything, but I believe showharu wanted Mystic's screenshot to be proved as old, to prove that he didn't know who conqueror was. It doesn't look to me like he's said anything about old screenshots being invalidated.

Yeah... That's exactly what happened. Showharu tried to say my screenie didn't prove I didn't know who Conq was, I proved it did, now he's talking about random **** and trying to avoid the fact.

He's gotten shut down so many tmies, he should be used to it. I don't understand why he is still denying it... Just embrace your failure, Showharu, become one with it. At least if you get good at failing, you'll be good at one thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options

His screenshot proved that he didn't know who CONQUEROR was when she posted on my thread insults after finding out I was in CONQUEROR
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    His screenshot proved that he didn't know who CONQUEROR was when she posted on my thread insults after finding out I was in CONQUEROR

Englishplz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yeah... That's exactly what happened. Showharu tried to say my screenie didn't prove I didn't know who Conq was, I proved it did, now he's talking about random **** and trying to avoid the fact.

He's gotten shut down so many tmies, he should be used to it. I don't understand why he is still denying it... Just embrace your failure, Showharu, become one with it. At least if you get good at failing, you'll be good at one thing.

Lol you haven't shut me down once lol you running away from all the **** I been saying lol. I proved everything I said atleast, lol I gave you NAMES. Your screenshot did not prove evrything we were talking about you really do fail as he trys to dodge Awsomes post lol:p
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Englishplz

This is what people say when they have nothing else to say you fail again...I guess its a habit:D
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You have never shut me down each time we have arguement lol, I always make you go mute.
    How go check my thread on how bad we shut you down

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=10371
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Did you really just triple post?

What am I dodging from Awsome? Lol. I proved that she was blue at the time, she ADMITTED that she stopped leveling in the low 30s until recently, so... Yeah. You've lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Did you really just triple post?

What am I dodging from Awsome? Lol. I proved that she was blue at the time, she ADMITTED that she stopped leveling in the low 30s until recently, so... Yeah. You've lost.

This shows you dont read no ones post, she posted another screenshot with her name white lol. So stop with the blue name. http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n402/liuzhenna25203/2008-08-2913-46-46.jpg

You Fail again you didn't prove ****
  • xkwisite
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You have never shut me down each time we have arguement lol, I always make you go mute.
    How go check my thread on how bad we shut you down

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=10371

Were not talking about that screen shot. Were talking about the stall one in ADC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    This shows you dont read no ones post, she posted another screenshot with her name white lol. So stop with the blue name. http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n402/liuzhenna25203/2008-08-2913-46-46.jpg

You Fail again you didn't prove ****

YOU'RE. A. DUMB. ****.

Okay, I'm going to explain this to you AGAIN.

I posted a screenshot of Conq talking **** in town, and me asking who they were. YOU said that the screenshot isn't dated. I said "Yes it is, look at Awsome's name."

IN THE SCREENSHOT I POSTED THAT YOU SAID WASN'T DATED, Awsome's name is BLUE.

As you can see now, in the screenshot that THEY posted, their name is now WHITE, thus making my screenshot old, effectively dating it and proving you wrong.

You can't be this stupid. You've got to be trolling me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Were not talking about that screen shot. Were talking about the stall one in ADC.

Lol were talking about the ones awsome post >.<
  • xkwisite
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Lol were talking about the ones awsome post >.<

What does that have to do with anything?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    YOU'RE. A. DUMB. ****.

Okay, I'm going to explain this to you AGAIN.

I posted a screenshot of Conq talking **** in town, and me asking who they were. YOU said that the screenshot isn't dated. I said "Yes it is, look at Awsome's name."

IN THE SCREENSHOT I POSTED THAT YOU SAID WASN'T DATED, Awsome's name is BLUE.

As you can see now, in the screenshot that THEY posted, their name is now WHITE, thus making my screenshot old, effectively dating it and proving you wrong.

You can't be this stupid. You've got to be trolling me.

Wow lol i was talking about awsomes screenshots your in a different area. How does awsomes name prove how old your screenshot is >.<. My thread is also old too lol, dating it too old are stupid or something. Since when someones blue name can determine this happened before my thread lol
    Wow do you have another screenshot?
  • xkwisite
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Wow lol i was talking about awsomes screenshots your in a different area. How does awsomes name prove how old your screenshot is >.<. My thread is also old too lol, dating it too old are stupid or something. Since when someones blue name can determine this happened before my thread lol
    Wow do you have another screenshot?

Because she was blue when that was originally taken. And she's been white for 5+ days now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    That's my point, dumbass. It's blue on the screenshot, meaning the screenshot is more than 5 days old, meaning it's solid proof of my statement, shutting you down. Awsome hasn't been blue in days. God you're slow.

5 day old huh my thread is older then that. What are you trying to get to -.-
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    This is seriously pointless and you know it too Mystic. Im argueing about how old a screenshot was thats suppose prove that she didnt know conqueror. Hmm... since you have no idea what im talking about and can't read english ill jus leave it to you to ask Junk who he pked since he was on I know he not on break so dont protect him.
  • xkwisite
    edited August 2008
    Options
    This is seriously pointless and you know it too Mystic. Im argueing about how old a screenshot was thats suppose prove that she didnt know conqueror. Hmm... since you have no idea what im talking about and can't read english ill jus leave it to you to ask Junk who he pked since he was on I know he not on break so dont protect him.

Learn to use the edit button.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options

Everyone is laughing at you. This isn't pointless, it's over, I already proved you wrong. I don't know how you can't understand it, but you don't. You should hear #pwint, they were all talking a bit ago about how hilarious it is that you don't get it.

Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Learn to use the edit button.

Hmm.. well Mystic sounds girly, really doesn't matter to me >.<