To those crying about RQ's ingame actions.

Comments

• faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    I'll see that and raise you

nmz4tk.png

Why did you cut that trumpet in half? i swear i remember he said more after that line.
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • danubus37
    danubus37 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    You and all your guild members should have been banned/kicked from the forums weeks ago. Bunch of children who enjoy being jerks in game and out. Just shows to me that the Admin here are fine with nonsense and dont want a decent community where their players respect each other and can at least be curteous even if they dont always agree.
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    [
    danubus37 wrote: »
    You and all your guild members should have been banned/kicked from the forums weeks ago. Bunch of children who enjoy being jerks in game and out. Just shows to me that the Admin here are fine with nonsense and dont want a decent community where their players respect each other and can at least be curteous even if they dont always agree.

Because drama is more fun than peace

mystic wrote: »
    I'll see that and raise you

nmz4tk.png

Still waiting for the other half of that trumpet.
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    If they wanted a decent community, you'd be banned right after the people with kindergarten level grammar..

What's the point of hosting a PVP game if the drama that makes it fun/accelerates the pvp activity doesn't come with it lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • danubus37
    danubus37 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Its a MMORPG. Pvp is only one small part of this game.
  • mas
    mas Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Bravo RQ. Your use of spin rivals the likes of FOX news. I don't even need to quote any of you for this reply.

First and foremost please explain to me how a casual gamer with 20 something post takes the forums more seriously that a a guy/girl how has 650+ post.

Secondly please elaborate more on how I'm getting more upset than the guy who took my post, changed the fonts, and recolored it to reply to me. I was just making a statement to Mystic before his poodle jumped all over it and started figuratively nipping at mt ankles.

Thirdly to the idiot that called me a moron (or whatever) for calling RQ a faction you may want to actually log on and see that they changed the name of groups from guilds to factions. Doesn't matter if RQ isn't a faction in real life because that's what the developers are calling it.

Last but not least you keep saying I have a problem with PKing, but I'd love to see you quote me on that. I only have 20 something and since you guys love lurking around please go find where I said this and post if for all to see. I'll be waiting, but you won't find it because I've never said such a thing. If you're going to PK then PK, but don't go professing every chance you get that you only do it for a challenge when every time a RQ member has tried to pk me it has been via back stab or gank.
    I've killed multiple members of RQ and haven't been killed once. Funny thing is if you read the semi conversation Mystic and I had you'd see that I wanted to give RQ props (once again I only have 20 or so post, so go read it yourself if you need proof), but you guys came on CB and did the total opposite of what you said you're all about. So stop fronting and just admit you love to gank and back stab. The whole server knows you're not as advertised. They only ones who believe your own hype are you guys.

Also I'm not wasting my time trying to get screens of RQ running away after they try to PK me. I may slip up and they'll get there first kill on me knowing my luck. Perhaps if I were an Cleric they'd stay and fight lol. Besides I've only been back stabbed or ganked by RQ (all attempts unsuccessful btw), so I'm thinking pot and kill, not "hey let me take a screen so I can report it to Mystic".

I'm done. Now take my post and twist it into some scenario were you accuse me of crying about getting Pked or something. But hey we're all delusional right? The server picked RQ's name out of hat and decided to make you the official PWI bad guys right? Yeah that's how it happened. You guys are just owning so much we can't handle it...It can't be you guys ganking and running all day -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • hana
    hana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Mas, you really need to work on not making walls of text everytime you post. Trim your hedges, no one wants to read a page of drivel that can be said more succinctly in two sentences.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mas
    mas Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Sorry, but I read pretty often, so it's not really that daunting a task...well at least for me.
    I could just slight people who take time to think about and write a post, but then I'd be quite toungue and cheek such as yourself. Honestly I would have never imagined a group with so many post to have a problem with a little reading. :confused:

Anyway I didn't make my original post to become the target of RQ's aggression. The original statement that brought to me post in this thread was honest and Mystic gave me a good response back. You all know what's going down in the CB so for you to sit here and debate with me is dumb. Reality is RQ isn't living up to what they said they were about. I'd be the first to take note and give respect if you were, but your not. Non core members or not you're acting like a bunch of pest online, not this new type of pk guild I would expect after reading the average RQrs post. End of story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    They know drama. I like drama.
    @t0yo: next time use yellow instead of pink, hurt my eye when I read it though ^^
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • itch
    itch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008

QQ

Cry me a river~

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=283331&postcount=17

I took a look on your posts and I see the letters "RQ" on every other post of yours. You a fanboy ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ren
    edited August 2008
    mas wrote: »
    you may want to actually log on and see that they changed the name of groups from guilds to factions. Doesn't matter if RQ isn't a faction in real life because that's what the developers are calling it.
    Wow... you seriously thought I didn't know that? You fail more than I thought.
    The developers are doing a LOT of **** things, and that's one of them. Accepting it makes you one and the same.

In MMO games faction is like "good vs evil" "light vs dark" "bellato vs cora vs acrettia" "asmodian vs elyos"
    A guild or a clan is a group or people who may or may not belong to an actual faction. PW doesn't have factions, that's all there is to it. As well as no squads, as there is no player-military.

I don't know what the gms are smoking but judging by the cash shop prices and all the idiotic name changes, it's something awful strong, and just plain awful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I don't know what the gms are smoking but judging by the cash shop prices and all the idiotic name changes, it's something awful strong, and just plain awful.
    i disagree but i loled when ive read that xD it just sounds funny lol
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Bravo RQ. Your use of spin rivals the likes of FOX news. I don't even need to quote any of you for this reply.

First and foremost please explain to me how a casual gamer with 20 something post takes the forums more seriously that a a guy/girl how has 650+ post.

Secondly please elaborate more on how I'm getting more upset than the guy who took my post, changed the fonts, and recolored it to reply to me. I was just making a statement to Mystic before his poodle jumped all over it and started figuratively nipping at mt ankles.

Thirdly to the idiot that called me a moron (or whatever) for calling RQ a faction you may want to actually log on and see that they changed the name of groups from guilds to factions. Doesn't matter if RQ isn't a faction in real life because that's what the developers are calling it.

Last but not least you keep saying I have a problem with PKing, but I'd love to see you quote me on that. I only have 20 something and since you guys love lurking around please go find where I said this and post if for all to see. I'll be waiting, but you won't find it because I've never said such a thing. If you're going to PK then PK, but don't go professing every chance you get that you only do it for a challenge when every time a RQ member has tried to pk me it has been via back stab or gank.
    I've killed multiple members of RQ and haven't been killed once. Funny thing is if you read the semi conversation Mystic and I had you'd see that I wanted to give RQ props (once again I only have 20 or so post, so go read it yourself if you need proof), but you guys came on CB and did the total opposite of what you said you're all about. So stop fronting and just admit you love to gank and back stab. The whole server knows you're not as advertised. They only ones who believe your own hype are you guys.

Also I'm not wasting my time trying to get screens of RQ running away after they try to PK me. I may slip up and they'll get there first kill on me knowing my luck. Perhaps if I were an Cleric they'd stay and fight lol. Besides I've only been back stabbed or ganked by RQ (all attempts unsuccessful btw), so I'm thinking pot and kill, not "hey let me take a screen so I can report it to Mystic".

I'm done. Now take my post and twist it into some scenario were you accuse me of crying about getting Pked or something. But hey we're all delusional right? The server picked RQ's name out of hat and decided to make you the official PWI bad guys right? Yeah that's how it happened. You guys are just owning so much we can't handle it...It can't be you guys ganking and running all day -_-

tl;dr get screenshots or stop talking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • zakat
    zakat Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2008

Mas I applaud you for this post.You speak the truth my friend.I've been reading through this thread and I'm not sure if your PKer,PKKer,or neither at this point but regaurdless of that your cool with me my friend.I'm glad someone else can see RageQuit for who they really are.Thank you...that is all.

P.S.If you are a PKer I'm not even gonna hunt you....consider it my thanks to you for putting RageQuit in their place.
    Perfect World PKKers:The many PKers of this world love to terrorize others...we are the few that make them tremble in fear.
  • ren
    edited August 2008
    zakat wrote: »
    P.S.If you are a PKer I'm not even gonna hunt you....consider it my thanks to you for putting RageQuit in their place.

RQ put themselves in their place. All mas has done is cry. You people are delusional.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zakat
    zakat Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ren wrote: »
    RQ put themselves in their place. All mas has done is cry. You people are delusional.
    Let me guess...your also from RageQuit huh?Look,I hope your not trying to start any verbal confrontation with me because I'm gonna tell you right now.I DO NOT waist time arguing with people in the forums because I don't see any point.However,if you want to talk in game rivalry I'm all ears.
    Perfect World PKKers:The many PKers of this world love to terrorize others...we are the few that make them tremble in fear.
  • ganja
    ganja Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    @Mystic: can I see those PM's from CONQUEROR?
    you know your hating on CONQUEROR, why not make a thread making that up. (I'm just saying it might be true, but most likely it's not).
  • itch
    edited August 2008
    What I recall is CONQUEROR was the first to show any kind of hatred towards RQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ganja
    edited August 2008
    itch wrote: »
    What I recall is CONQUEROR was the first to show any kind of hatred towards RQ.

Its funny you say that because I actually asked in the guild, whats going on with RQ are we KOS?

They just told me, if they PK you, fight back, if not leave them alone... they hate the hole server anyways.

Wow such hatred huh...?
  • ranthe
    ranthe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Sorry, but from what i've seen myself and heard from others about RQ so far, they are just an over large noob gank guild. A lot of people have talked about how RQ members tried to jump them 2 or 3 on one, and failed...

And I can't forget to mention the times I've heard about an RQ member trying to kill someone, failing, and then that same RQ member crying over world chat about it. Happens often.

I haven't been killed by RQ at all yet, been too busy to notice them myself. However, if one does attack me, and fails to kill me, they better hope a safe zone is nearby.

Any no mystic, i'm not going to bother trying to get screenshots of your little guild babies trying to gank me 3 on 1, I know it's a part of the game. The real difference, is that I believe in working toward your own goals, and the only time i party with anyone in game, was for a FB or boss.
    (no, I'm not anti-social, i was in a very large guild on Oracle back when i played that, and talked a lot to everyone, sometimes too much, and by large, on average 190+ people, with kicking inactives every week)

mas does speak the truth about RQ. It seems that the people who really get butt-hurt in the game about RQ, are the RQ members. Sure someone may make a thread complaining sometimes, but then five or more RQ members have to jump in and try to flame it to death, calling them whiners and carebears. It's happened on the PW-MY forums, and is happening here as well.

Maybe the GMs could do something interesting with the RQ people, and limit their play time to only one day a week, like a monday. That will force the poor younguns to go out and play, or the older, more bitter members to go get a job and maybe meet someone interesting.

I've taken six years of psychology classes, and really the only thing I get off RQ members, at least as far as methods of speech, behavior patters, and the apparent need to insult anyone that isn't one of them, they all come across as a typical bully mentality. Or to put it in a way they can understand "I hate myself, so no one else can be happy either." Down that path are things such as domestic abuse, drug or alcohol addictions, and possibly other self-destructive behavior.

I would suggest that most RQ members seek professional help, so they can possibly find a constructive outlet for their own self-loathing, rather than taking time out of their day to make other people miserable.

The really interesting one though is ren. I have yet to see an original idea from him that isn't just blind flaming, usually at karmelia or roxy, or other random people on the forums. Everything he's said so far has been said by someone else before, and usually in better context and grammar. Hopefully when school gets fully underway in all areas, he won't be around as much to attempt his IQ-lowering and chuckle-inducing flame attempts. Or even better he'll get banned again (6 times now right?) and this time it'll be permanent.

Oh, and if you're going to make a guide on PKing, at least do it right okay? Blademasters are good at PKing with most builds, as only a pseudo-tank and one of the games main damage dealers, they can take out caster-style characters in a few hits most times, and Barbarians have a hard time landing hits on them due to the typical low agility.

Anyways, I've probably made this too long already, so I'll leave you with a final bit of advice, which I hope all the RageQuit members take to heart. Don't take the game so seriously. After all, it is just a game, who cares if some people hate your guild? So someone complains about getting PK'd by you a few times? Pat yourself on the back for it, but do't try to flame the person if they make a post about it, maybe leave a message telling them how they can defend themselves better? After all, if what mystic said is true and you (supposedly) only go for the challenge of PKing and PVP, shouldn't you help your adversaries, well, be more challenging?

It may be just me, but I don't see the fun in killing someone over and over you KNOW you can beat. It's just, boring... That again ties into the bully mentality. A lot of the great fighters you see in movies (not saying movie=real life, but i don't have a better example) if someone is beaten by someone better, they ask to train, or be trained by the winning person. The winner may ask to train them if they saw the potential, or the one defeated may ask for training if they can swallow their own pride enough to ask for it.

Whoops, look at me rambling again, I get this way after staying up all night playing Half Life 2 and other good games. Ok, for real this time, here's my final point, and I mean it in the best way possible.

Lose the arrogance, keep the confidence. If you're really all as intelligent as you claim, that will be not only easy to understand, but easy to do.

Good Night/Morning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    LOL, continue please. I can't lol more to all those pathetic nabs ^________^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    serrat wrote: »
    Yesterday i saw a team of 4-5 RQ's gangraping grinding loners in orchid valley who just turned 30 (mostly venomancers or other 'easy targets' who were low on health anyways, and a lone lvl 15 could beat them if it would be possible lol), and they kept killin them after respawns.. and you call yourselves an "elite guild" ROFL.

This is not about fun, nor competition, you just like exploiting helpless ppl. And your kind would do the same in real life if you wouldnt fear from the punishment of laws, and/or a possible facing of non-handicapped ppl.. and you talk about growing balls. Haha Funny.

Any comparison to what somebody does on the internet to what they do IRL is fail.

Grow a ****. Thanks.

This thread is just awesome. I complain about RQ hiding in safe zone other people complain about constant ganks? LOL. If anybody needs help when RQ is around, or just sees them in game out side of safezone, pm me ( Envy ) or Greeny in game.
  • shadowsleeper
    shadowsleeper Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Are people saying that all RQ members are bad players? Including say...Severan?
    severan wrote: »
    hey I'm in RQ, I'm very friendly, helpful and i don't bite unless you **** me off.

"n00b blade master, angry only when provoked"

That doesn't sound like a bad player to me. And I'm sure he's not the only one.

I'm sorry but all these accusations are showing little proof and it's kind of sad.

I know it's probably not worth me mentioning anything on this but...has the world gone crazy?:confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sahrai
    sahrai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ganja wrote: »
    Its funny you say that because I actually asked in the guild, whats going on with RQ are we KOS?

They just told me, if they PK you, fight back, if not leave them alone... they hate the hole server anyways.

Wow such hatred huh...?

RQ doesn't hate the whole server, we just don't like a lot of you.

BTW "BBQ RQ". Familiar?

You put yourselves on the shitlist.
    Official PWI irc: irc.deltaanime.net #pwint
    IdleRPG with hilarious customizations included. No chat penalty; others remain the same.
  • itch
    edited August 2008
    Olololol keep the flamesssss coming! :D Bored at work so at least I have something to lol at.

@ranthe: youre making an essay committed to RQ and you're calling us serious? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    ranthe wrote: »
    Sorry, but from what i've seen myself and heard from others about RQ so far, they are just an over large noob gank guild. A lot of people have talked about how RQ members tried to jump them 2 or 3 on one, and failed... blah blah blah, no screenshots, a bunch of ********, etc.

You're an idiot. Keep posting with no screenshots. 6 pages, no screens, this thread is living proof that the accusations against RQ are nothing more than rumors.

Conqueror, you should publish a tabloid magazine. You'd do well.

Wow such hatred huh...?

You're a moron, too. Conqueror made shops saying **** like "RQ SUX" "RQ WILL DIE" "RAGE QUE.ERS" in ADC the second day, and that was the first time anyone heard of them. Since then we've slaughtered them, they've cried on world chat.

We didn't even know who they were until they started this **** with us. And they didn't know what they were getting themselves into.

Only like 5 members of RQ bothered to get past 30 on CB and if Conq can't handle them, well, they're in for a sad sad surprise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ganja
    edited August 2008
    Yeah yeah keep running your mouth here...
  • niajade
    niajade Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Mystic you really do talk a nice game, but your statements are sometimes flawed and illogical. RQ is running a muck in the CB and now you're asking others to waste their time taking screens of "non-core" members and report them to you (btw if you as a person in RL and a player in game have any respect for yourselves you wouldn't be caught dead doing this)? A leader has to be responsible for people under himself. RQ is your faction, so you could always just tell them to shape up right? Secondly the statement about many of your core players not being online is irrelevant (at least to me), and sounds like a cop out. It doesn't really excuse anything which leads back to my first statement.

Imo RQ from what I've seen on the forums and in CB are over-glorified PKers. The best part is if they were to drop the act and just go and PK without feeling the need to defend themselves verbally in game and in the forums most of the animosity towards them would dissipate because they would be seen for what they really are...A PK FACTION. Nothing more and nothing less, end of story, and any other sayings I can make to wrap this topic up.

It's to the point where I wonder if Mystic believes what he says, or it's just strategy. I'm not dissing you either. I consider myself to be very intelligent and it's gotten to the point to where I had to ask myself this.

Honestly I don't even want to waste my time, but as an intellectual I feel it's my duty to wake you guys up. You're all making RQ into something bigger than what they really are and with that said. I will stop posting about this now because even though they don't preoccupy my time in game as they do with so many others. (I turn down invites to hunt RQ all the time b/c it's a waste period unless they atk my guild) just by posting this I've already been affected.
    So bravo Mystic! Whether there is a method to your madness or you're just a lame who knows how to annoy simpletons (no offense seriously). You've done quite a job stirring things up (tips hat).

P.S. I know how to take my own advice so I'm officialy done with the whole RQ thing. It's just that when your eyes are as open as mine you sometimes feel obligated to help others who can't see as well (which is also my tragic flaw...everyone has one). Also I know most won't listen and I don't want you to. Please continue to waste your time with RQ it actually helps me quite a bit. LOL strategically I shouldn't have even said that, but most won't listen anyway. So have fun with the KOS world chat spam battles ^_^

Nice (applauding)
    Yestermoon - SB | Dawnglory
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    niajade wrote: »
    Nice (applauding)

Screenshots (please)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• felixomni
    felixomni Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    This constant flaming gets so tiresome...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN:Nepheneee