To those crying about RQ's ingame actions.

Options
mystic
mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Guild Banter
Alright, kids, listen up. I'm only going to say this one more time.

I, along with all of my coleaders, all of my core, and over 100 members of RQ, am not playing closed beta. As a guild ,we said "**** it." We have a small number of players who are playing it because they've never played before and need to familiarize themselves with the game.

That means that the members, ingame right now, are mostly new recruits without any kind of leadership or supervision.

Now, don't get me wrong. I don't give a damn what you or anyone else thinks about our guild. I don't give a **** that our "first impression" is ruined. I really don't give a damn about anyone but RQ.

However, I've received (without any proof, for any of them) a few reports that RQ members are acting in ways that I wouldn't like. That DOESN'T mean you need to keep PMing me while I'm idling in ADC... I got about 16 PMs from Conquerors and guildless while I was at lunch that RQ members are PKing them and being mean. I don't give a damn about that, that's your fault for being in a **** guild or not being in one at all.

However, as far RQ members practicing lame gank tactics, get me names and screenshots. And don't give me **** about how we're PKing lowbies, highest level in the guild is 35 and he's vowed that he won't level anymore because he's too busy PKing and PVPing. However, if you get 3v1'd by RQ or something, screenshot it and PM it to me so I can deal with the members.

While I don't care what people think of us, I do not tolerate my guild zergging other players. That's the exact opposite of what we stand for, that makes us no better than Memoire and the other guilds we've slaughtered in the past.

So, if RQ purposefully ganks you with more people than you have, screenshot it and PM it to me. I want to deal with the members who are doing this.

If you simply PM me "SO AND SO PKED ME AND HAD 5825 RQS HELP HIM" you will be ignored. Get a screenshot or get lost.

Thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
Post edited by mystic on

Comments

• lordx
    lordx Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ummm.. gank tactics?

this may be a weird place to ask the question, but i never really knew what a gank was and how is it diffrent from any other pk... someoen fill me in?
  • rena
    rena Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    This thread is just beging to be trolled. ::get your troll feed!::
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6931
    emberglades.forumotion.net/forum.htm
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    rena wrote: »
    This thread is just beging to be trolled. ::get your troll feed!::

Well in all honesty there is nothing we can do. If every topic we have is spammed and nothing is being done about it xD not that we have much to say considering most people consider most of our posts as spam D:

I suggest a RageQuit report thread to be honest. Would make things so much easier
  • tomwl01
    tomwl01 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Heres a bump for yall to show my supoort in what Mystic said. Nicely put mystic..
  • mas
    mas Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Mystic you really do talk a nice game, but your statements are sometimes flawed and illogical. RQ is running a muck in the CB and now you're asking others to waste their time taking screens of "non-core" members and report them to you (btw if you as a person in RL and a player in game have any respect for yourselves you wouldn't be caught dead doing this)? A leader has to be responsible for people under himself. RQ is your faction, so you could always just tell them to shape up right? Secondly the statement about many of your core players not being online is irrelevant (at least to me), and sounds like a cop out. It doesn't really excuse anything which leads back to my first statement.

Imo RQ from what I've seen on the forums and in CB are over-glorified PKers. The best part is if they were to drop the act and just go and PK without feeling the need to defend themselves verbally in game and in the forums most of the animosity towards them would dissipate because they would be seen for what they really are...A PK FACTION. Nothing more and nothing less, end of story, and any other sayings I can make to wrap this topic up.

It's to the point where I wonder if Mystic believes what he says, or it's just strategy. I'm not dissing you either. I consider myself to be very intelligent and it's gotten to the point to where I had to ask myself this.

Honestly I don't even want to waste my time, but as an intellectual I feel it's my duty to wake you guys up. You're all making RQ into something bigger than what they really are and with that said. I will stop posting about this now because even though they don't preoccupy my time in game as they do with so many others. (I turn down invites to hunt RQ all the time b/c it's a waste period unless they atk my guild) just by posting this I've already been affected.
    So bravo Mystic! Whether there is a method to your madness or you're just a lame who knows how to annoy simpletons (no offense seriously). You've done quite a job stirring things up (tips hat).

P.S. I know how to take my own advice so I'm officialy done with the whole RQ thing. It's just that when your eyes are as open as mine you sometimes feel obligated to help others who can't see as well (which is also my tragic flaw...everyone has one). Also I know most won't listen and I don't want you to. Please continue to waste your time with RQ it actually helps me quite a bit. LOL strategically I shouldn't have even said that, but most won't listen anyway. So have fun with the KOS world chat spam battles ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Get a screenshot or get lost.

I don't expect you will get many.

Like them or not, RQ have experience in PvP, and they likely will be the major guild on the PvP server for the first few weeks, until other guild will be able to organise themselves.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • ara
    ara Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic, you forgot to mention that some people HAD to play CB to ****ing join RQ :D
  • nb1hu
    nb1hu Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    actually its really annoying.
    all the ppl attack strong guilde with idiot reasons. but they are just envy them.
    this is why my guilde Immortal was attacked all the time. Immortal was, is, will be the best , and strongest guilde ever. u just envy us.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mas wrote: »
    Mystic you really do talk a nice game, but your statements are sometimes flawed and illogical. RQ is running a muck in the CB and now you're asking others to waste their time taking screens of "non-core" members and report them to you (btw if you as a person in RL and a player in game have any respect for yourselves you wouldn't be caught dead doing this)?
    Oh right because the internet is such srs business 3;

A leader has to be responsible for people under himself. RQ is your faction, so you could always just tell them to shape up right? Secondly the statement about many of your core players not being online is irrelevant (at least to me), and sounds like a cop out. It doesn't really excuse anything which leads back to my first statement.

Erm how doesn't it excuse the fact that most of us don't want to spend two weeks wasting our time? We've played the game, or at least I have for 1 year and a half so basically I already know what I'm going do. Initially had CB stayed 1 month as it was proposed to you would have seen us be more active.

Its like catching the bus for going to work on a sunday =_=

Imo RQ from what I've seen on the forums and in CB are over-glorified PKers. The best part is if they were to drop the act and just go and PK without feeling the need to defend themselves verbally in game and in the forums most of the animosity towards them would dissipate because they would be seen for what they really are...A PK FACTION. Nothing more and nothing less, end of story, and any other sayings I can make to wrap this topic up.

Lol what else have we said we are? What sense of glorified pkers are you talking about.
    If its the whole "defending territory wars from monopoly guilds" thats all we said when people thought we'd ruin the game. I suppose you have your opinion but whether we take it or not is gladly our decision. Primarily we do what we want because honestly whatever we do people are going to find something to hate on. I wouldn't say I wouldn't care, but its caring about not caring that makes me post :P

It's to the point where I wonder if Mystic believes what he says, or it's just strategy. I'm not dissing you either. I consider myself to be very intelligent and it's gotten to the point to where I had to ask myself this.

Any person who would consider themselves very intelligent is already down the steep road to douchebaggery. Really not even a great man like Socrates ever said he was intelligent. He deemed himself as a human, a human seeking knowledge. Though you're right mystic is indeed what his name implies. Sometimes when we're in bed I wonder what he's thinking about

Honestly I don't even want to waste my time, but as an intellectual I feel it's my duty to wake you guys up. You're all making RQ into something bigger than what they really are and with that said. I will stop posting about this now because even though they don't preoccupy my time in game as they do with so many others. (I turn down invites to hunt RQ all the time b/c it's a waste period unless they atk my guild) just by posting this I've already been affected.
    So bravo Mystic! Whether there is a method to your madness or you're just a lame who knows how to annoy simpletons (no offense seriously). You've done quite a job stirring things up (tips hat).
    Still don't like this intillegence attitude you think you possess honestly you're no better then us whiny bitchy pricks or any other person who just follows the fold and hates rq illogically. Technically you posted after you said 'Now" so bravo hypocrisy thy name is you.
    Then all I read is "Macho macho act bla bla bla bla bla bla bla I don't waste time bla hibbidty dooda" Least you could do with your level of intellect oh sage of wisdom is to bring up some new excuse we've heard.

I'm not saying we're the best guild to ever rule the interwebs but seriously some of you have some personal issues that need to be checked out on. I've already checked mine out and I'm coping with them :3

P.S. I know how to take my own advice so I'm officialy done with the whole RQ thing.
    It's just that when your eyes are as open as mine you sometimes feel obligated to help others who can't see as well (which is also my tragic flaw...everyone has one). Also I know most won't listen and I don't want you to. Please continue to waste your time with RQ it actually helps me quite a bit. LOL strategically I shouldn't have even said that, but most won't listen anyway. So have fun with the KOS world chat spam battles ^_^

AHAHAHAHHAQHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

Wow what the hell in sam hill do you think you are? David friggin copperfield XD!

Lollage of wagon bejb you've just made my night ;D I can foretell our epic rantings towards eachother unless your intellectual frame of mind can not withstand my stupidity *bows*

And you guys blame RQ members for thinking we exaggerate....Seriously we're not as bad as this guy

I must admit this is a real troll thread. Oh well it takes one to no one right ;D
    karmelia wrote: »
    I don't expect you will get many.

Like them or not, RQ have experience in PvP, and they likely will be the major guild on the PvP server for the first few weeks, until other guild will be able to organise themselves.

Thank you for not joining the flamefest
  • katryn
    katryn Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Now I may be reading things wrong.. but I tend to find this happening alot in posts from this mystic person. I'd like to be able to clarify things so to be able to understand this person better, and as such, their situation.
    I, along with all of my coleaders, all of my core, and over 100 members of RQ, am not playing closed beta. ...
    However, I've received (without any proof, for any of them) a few reports that RQ members are acting in ways that I wouldn't like.That DOESN'T mean you need to keep PMing me while I'm idling in ADC...

After rereading, I found nothing to tell me that perhaps he was on a different companies server that happens to have guild names similar to here, or perhaps in another game called ADC and/or he's given out his xfire info to to be easily contacted. (trying not to assume here after all)

So could someone please enlighten me how you can be recieving pm's in ADC and not be in the game that is in CB?
  • ara
    ara Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    play 1 day, be lvl20, be afk afterwards all the time (considered "not playing") ?
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    katryn wrote: »
    Now I may be reading things wrong.. but I tend to find this happening alot in posts from this mystic person. I'd like to be able to clarify things so to be able to understand this person better, and as such, their situation.

After rereading, I found nothing to tell me that perhaps he was on a different companies server that happens to have guild names similar to here, or perhaps in another game called ADC and/or he's given out his xfire info to to be easily contacted. (trying not to assume here after all)

So could someone please enlighten me how you can be recieving pm's in ADC and not be in the game that is in CB?

As ara said he is not levelling anymore. Just discussing recruitment and general flamefests when he's bored of dota
  • rickjames
    rickjames Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ok, maybe its just me but how pitiful do you have to be to beg a leader to make his clan stop killing you. Grow some balls and stop RQ if you don't like how we roll, thats what makes a pvp server fun. We are far from an unstoppable size so just man up and get organized and we MAY just MAY have a fun server on our hands.
    See you in OB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • serrat
    serrat Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yesterday i saw a team of 4-5 RQ's gangraping grinding loners in orchid valley who just turned 30 (mostly venomancers or other 'easy targets' who were low on health anyways, and a lone lvl 15 could beat them if it would be possible lol), and they kept killin them after respawns.. and you call yourselves an "elite guild" ROFL.

This is not about fun, nor competition, you just like exploiting helpless ppl. And your kind would do the same in real life if you wouldnt fear from the punishment of laws, and/or a possible facing of non-handicapped ppl.. and you talk about growing balls. Haha Funny.
  • shadowsleeper
    shadowsleeper Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I’m seeing a lot of threads flaming RQ. There are lots of claims that RQ are ganking people, PKing low level players, and so forth. Yet I don’t see any screen shots or even names being labelled for that matter. It seems whenever Mystic makes a statement to these claims it and it doesn’t matter whatever is said as people will use this statement to flame even more.

I am confused as to what people really want Mystic to do. Apologise? Stand up for RQ? Ask that those making claims give actual proof so something can be done about it?

If RQ are really what people are claiming them to be then why not take a screen shot? Taking a screen shot is too time consuming but flaming them isn’t? If I saw some screen shots I could actually start believing what people are saying but I sadly I don’t.

It may only be a just a small handful of RQ members are causing everyone grief but there’s no way for me to know from reading the forums.

The way I see it at the moment is that for me to know what RQ is really like is either meeting them in game or by joining them. And if I don’t like them there's no need to flame them because I can simply leave them and have nothing to do with them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Just let them talk dude, they dont get the point why pve servers are there for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It's an open-PvP server.

You'll have to grow thicker hides than that if you want to survive there.

And I bet all those complaining right now would not hesitate one second if they had an opportunity to gank one lonely RQ member....
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • serrat
    serrat Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    It's an open-PvP server.

You'll have to grow thicker hides than that if you want to survive there.

And I bet all those complaining right now would not hesitate one second if they had an opportunity to gank one lonely RQ member....

I certeanly wouldn't bring a team.. but yeah without a second thought lol, its called revenge (although none could kill me so far.. but a few tried).
    I would be happier if there were an in game police like GMs (but who are actually active) and can lock up or delete notorious ganker characters. -and hey its just a game character that would get locked or deleted, nothing to get mad about, right?
  • mas
    mas Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tOyo as I said I'm done talking about your faction as a whole. I've already stated many times that unlike many I don't dislike your faction. I just think you're over glorified PKers and Mystic does a good job selling you as something different.

With that said it doesn't mean I can't set a lame like you straight. How long did you spend coloring my post and changing font sizes anyway? I mean you even broke it down to little pieces so you could make it easier to read. tOyo you're the definition of an MMO mutant. You have 650+ post (can we say job anyone?) and you're saying I take the internet too seriously? Come on dude your insanely large amount of post coupled with horrible English and nasty disposition scream loud and clear what kind of life you live off and online. I'd put money on it you haven't even taken a shower yet? You probably also like to chill in parking lots during your down time right?

Last but not least I was speaking to Mystic not one of his pets. I kept my conversation with him opinionated, but respectful because he approached my post in the same manner. You on the other hand I'll get personal with. I'm better than you off and online any day of the year, but you already knew that. You don't work, your parents buy your zen, and you'll never own anything in your life. Don't debate it because it's fact and I don't even have to know you personally to state this because MMO mutants lifestyle's have already been well documented. You're online right now in the clothes you went to sleep in guaranteed. So add color to this post and make sure to play with the fonts too ok?

P.S. I'm still baffled by someone with 650+ post telling me I take the internet too seriously. I keep a mirror in my book bag, so you can take a look in it whenever you need to you basement dweller (or 16 year old with the same traits and future).

P.P.S. I invite everyone to please read my post and then read tOyo's response. Who's the one over exaggerating? You played yourself out of position when you went all photoshop on my post. Don't have a stroke. My comments were all for Mystic, so next time stay out of grown peoples business and put the crayons down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • pxragez0r
    pxragez0r Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    je loled~ yay for newb forum guilds.
    ~ hungry for c00kies ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    Options
    serrat wrote: »
    I would be happier if there were an in game police like GMs (but who are actually active) and can lock up or delete notorious ganker characters.

Ganking is not forbidden by the game rules.

• jeebs
    jeebs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    :o ok frist of all hellos dudes.
    i just wanted to say im here to learn the game.i do know that this is a pvp server but did i really have a choice? im not just aiming this at RQ this is for all guilds.i mean i dont care if a person is unguilded or not in a war leave them alone right? i mean hell when we go live i might want to join a pvp guild but i just want to point out for a lot of us this is our first time in pw. i just saying dont ruin what looks like a good game. to the dudes and dudeetes in RQ do your thing and the others if you dont like getting owned stay off the pvp servers.simple right?
  • rickjames
    rickjames Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Mystic isn't 16 hes 40 years old and he lives in a trailer park in southern Mississippi.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tOyo as I said I'm done talking about your faction as a whole. I've already stated many times that unlike many I don't dislike your faction.
    Factions don't exist in this game. This is not Aion or RF online.
    RQ is a guild, or a clan, or both, but certainly not an entire faction.
    I just think you're over glorified PKers
    CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE GREAT SHERLOCK HOLMES!
    Too bad there's nothing wrong with PKing whatsoever. If the guy's a kid then he's a kid, not everyone that PKs is.
    With that said it doesn't mean I can't set a lame like you straight.

As much as I hate t0yo, you have no room to be speaking at all about him, let alone call anyone lame. You're WHINING and you can't even use proper grammar (lol faction).
    P.S. I'm still baffled by someone with 650+ post telling me I take the internet too seriously. I keep a mirror in my book bag, so you can take a look in it whenever you need to you basement dweller (or 16 year old with the same traits and future).

Having a million posts doesn't mean you take the internet as seriously as YOU DO. Of all t0yo's **** posts I've read, none hint that he takes the internet seriously. He just needs to get the **** away from his keyboard until he cures his addiction to typing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tOyo as I said I'm done talking about your faction as a whole. I've already stated many times that unlike many I don't dislike your faction. I just think you're over glorified PKers and Mystic does a good job selling you as something different.

With that said it doesn't mean I can't set a lame like you straight. How long did you spend coloring my post and changing font sizes anyway? I mean you even broke it down to little pieces so you could make it easier to read. tOyo you're the definition of an MMO mutant. You have 650+ post (can we say job anyone?) and you're saying I take the internet too seriously? Come on dude your insanely large amount of post coupled with horrible English and nasty disposition scream loud and clear what kind of life you live off and online. I'd put money on it you haven't even taken a shower yet? You probably also like to chill in parking lots during your down time right?

Last but not least I was speaking to Mystic not one of his pets. I kept my conversation with him opinionated, but respectful because he approached my post in the same manner. You on the other hand I'll get personal with. I'm better than you off and online any day of the year, but you already knew that. You don't work, your parents buy your zen, and you'll never own anything in your life. Don't debate it because it's fact and I don't even have to know you personally to state this because MMO mutants lifestyle's have already been well documented. You're online right now in the clothes you went to sleep in guaranteed. So add color to this post and make sure to play with the fonts too ok?

P.P.S. I invite everyone to please read my post and then read tOyo's response. Who's the one over exaggerating? You played yourself out of position when you went all photoshop on my post. Don't have a stroke. My comments were all for Mystic, so next time stay out of grown peoples business and put the crayons down.

Ok, a few things.

RQ are glorified PKers. Read our guild description, we're out to bring enlightenment to PWI, we're not here to act as your in game police. We love to PVP, and that's what we've developed a reputation doing. Our only policies are not to zerg, and not to become so dominant as to destroy any notion of competition. Aside from that, what exactly did you think we were?

Post counts aren't a sign of taking the forums seriously. Half his posts, like most RQs, are just spam. It's obvious that t0yo takes great joy in trolling the forums. You, however, are the one who is working up quite the steam by your reaction. Way to go with the personal insults, you tool. Chilling in the parking lot? No job? Parents buy all zen? Basement dweller? Never own anything in his life? You've pulled out every single stereotype so you can look down on a stranger over the internet. Congrats. Did that make you feel better? I despise your condescending tone, you're the definition of insecurity.

And oh,
    It's just that when your eyes are as open as mine you sometimes feel obligated to help others who can't see as well

Wow. If you're so above all others intellectually, why are you trolling an internet message board for a video game? Don't you have some cancer to cure?

Go back to playing the game, and next time you're staring at the screen and mentally sneering at someone, take a step back and re-evaluate your own situation. Chances are it's not as glorious as you pretend it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    3 pages of whining. 0 screenshots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8766/aaaaaaaaym3.jpg

Oh Noes! I knew someone would contact you Mystic!

What shall I do to overcome my bad ways of pking 4 people by myself.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    dayzd wrote: »
    http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8766/aaaaaaaaym3.jpg

Oh Noes! I knew someone would contact you Mystic!

What shall I do to overcome my bad ways of pking 4 people by myself.

I'll see that and raise you

nmz4tk.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• xanados
    xanados Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Can't believe people get butthurt over a little ganking from a guild of members. I personally don't mind, usually I can avoid those situations and know how to run away when I have to. I'll just get stronger and take on 2+ or more people if I have to. People need to grow a pair and expect that in a PVP server and if they don't like it just join a PVE server. I believe in the anything goes method which includes spawn camping and ganking low level members randomly. Keeps the server on their toes when that happens ;) Don't let other members and other guilds influence in you changing your decision to become softer. I already like the BadGuys reputation you have. And good luck in the battles when all guilds add you to Blacklist one day.
    Syndacus L. 31 Stoneman Protector - 1250 Patk
    Dingleberry L. 14 Marksman
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hey I'm in RQ, I'm very friendly, helpful and i don't bite unless you **** me off.

"n00b blade master, angry only when provoked"
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...