To those crying about RQ's ingame actions.

Options

Comments

• mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yeah... It's a shame, really. By page 10 I would have hoped for, I don't know, maybe 2 or 3 screenshots? But damn, not even one. QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    You're a moron, too. Conqueror made shops saying **** like "RQ SUX" "RQ WILL DIE" "RAGE QUE.ERS" in ADC the second day, and that was the first time anyone heard of them. Since then we've slaughtered them, they've cried on world chat.

We didn't even know who they were until they started this **** with us. And they didn't know what they were getting themselves into.

Only like 5 members of RQ bothered to get past 30 on CB and if Conq can't handle them, well, they're in for a sad sad surprise.

Well well well, looks like I have to be the one to tell the facts. First of all the members in conqueror didn't put those stalls up until you posted insults on conqueror on my thread. I have not seen any conqueror complaining getting pked by a RQ. You said 3 or was it 4 of members got pked by a junk yet you cant name those players. Junk is in your guild you should be able to ask him. Lol Conq cant handle them I sure can lol, that 2 of your player has to get protected by Thugz a lvl 45 EA. All RQ that atked me so far has died by me, I give them props because they tried lol. Dont believe me ask your members lol. We're in for a sad suprise aww not a happy one.

P.S:I'm not here for whining or screenshots just stating the facts, continue crying to RQ you guys just making RQ look better. If your gonna whine, like Mystic said just post a screenshot lol:p
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    showharu wrote: »
    All RQ that atked me so far has died by me, I give them props because they tried lol. Dont believe me ask your members lol.

...post a screenshot lol:p

Take your own advice, nonfactor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Well well well, looks like I have to be the one to tell the facts. First of all the members in conqueror didn't put those stalls up until you posted insults on conqueror on my thread.

First lie ruined. Here we go.

We'd NEVER heard of Conqueror before you guys made those shops. Never even heard of you, as you can see in my joke reply shop, asking who the hell Conqueror is suppose to be.

2qmhutu.png
    I have not seen any conqueror complaining getting pked by a RQ. You said 3 or was it 4 of members got pked by a junk yet you cant name those players. Junk is in your guild you should be able to ask him.

Junk's not playing CB anymore, he's taking a break until OB like most of RQ. And I'm sorry that I don't memorize your names, you're not celebrities like us,rofl.
    Lol Conq cant handle them I sure can lol, that 2 of your player has to get protected by Thugz a lvl 45 EA.

Dunno who that is, but I can tell you he has no affiliation with RageQuit. Whatever you did to **** him off was your problem.
    All RQ that atked me so far has died by me, I give them props because they tried lol. Dont believe me ask your members lol. We're in for a sad suprise aww not a happy one.

Everyone on vent said they haven't died to you. I can't say that's a surprise.
    P.S:I'm not here for whining or screenshots just stating the facts, continue crying to RQ you guys just making RQ look better. If your gonna whine, like Mystic said just post a screenshot lol:p

Actually, you stated ********, and I fixed it with a screenshot.

You RQ flamers should learn from me. He claimed that we started this war, I proved we didn't even know who the **** they were. This is how you win debates. Not by saying "I PROMISE!!!", by providing hard, solid proof.

Good fight, you lose again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• icame2kill
    icame2kill Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I have been a guild/clan leader for a few gaming title and this problem is nothing new to me. I've been reading all of the post and I would like to say a few things here to the RQ people. You are playing this game as a players. You don't own this game so don't think that you can do anything you want in here. Mystic, as a leader you should be capable enough to deal with (any kind of problem) the people in your guild who pk or ganking other people even if the defendant player have the screen shot or not. The players that are ganking other people in your guild are ruining your guild reputation and name. It also ruin the gaming community. If you have a moron in your guild then it is time to kick them out and stricken your recruiting policies. It your guild name they are trashing. If you allow this to happen you will have plenty of enemy to deal with. You're not one of those jerk right? Take them out! Here is a lesson for the jerk. Don't pk other unless they pk u or ask for it.
  • jamsan
    jamsan Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    icame2kill wrote: »
    I have been a guild/clan leader for a few gaming title and this problem is nothing new to me. I've been reading all of the post and I would like to say a few things here to the RQ people. You are playing this game as a players. You don't own this game so don't think that you can do anything you want in here. Mystic, as a leader you should be capable enough to deal with (any kind of problem) the people in your guild who pk or ganking other people even if the defendant player have the screen shot or not. The players that are ganking other people in your guild are ruining your guild reputation and name. It also ruin the gaming community. If you have a moron in your guild then it is time to kick them out and stricken your recruiting policies. It your guild name they are trashing. If you allow this to happen you will have plenty of enemy to deal with. You're not one of those jerk right? Take them out! Here is a lesson for the jerk. Don't pk other unless they pk u or ask for it. In the future GMs should ban people with bad behaviour/manner.

You edited your post very quickly, but I readded the bit you took out just so everyone can see how much of an idiot you are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Surprise Bear says: "Look for the prize with every surprise!"
    Approximately 13% of all forum pages mention RQ, as confirmed by Google.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I have been a guild/clan leader for a few gaming title and this problem is nothing new to me. I've been reading all of the post and I would like to say a few things here to the RQ people. You are playing this game as a players. You don't own this game so don't think that you can do anything you want in here. Mystic, as a leader you should be capable enough to deal with (any kind of problem) the people in your guild who pk or ganking other people even if the defendant player have the screen shot or not. The players that are ganking other people in your guild are ruining your guild reputation and name. It also ruin the gaming community. If you have a moron in your guild then it is time to kick them out and stricken your recruiting policies. It your guild name they are trashing. If you allow this to happen you will have plenty of enemy to deal with. You're not one of those jerk right? Take them out! Here is a lesson for the jerk. Don't pk other unless they pk u or ask for it.

Yes, we are the jerks. What you don't seem to understand that is RQ advocates and encourages random PKing.

But we encourage random PKing without outleveling or outnumbering.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The players that are ganking other people in your guild are ruining your guild reputation and name. It also ruin the gaming community. If you have a moron in your guild then it is time to kick them out and stricken your recruiting policies. It your guild name they are trashing. If you allow this to happen you will have plenty of enemy to deal with. You're not one of those jerk right? Take them out! Here is a lesson for the jerk. Don't pk other unless they pk u or ask for it.

way to completely miss the whole point of our guild. next time you want to post, check your facts, or else you'll sound like you have an IQ equal to the chair i'm sitting on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • celes
    celes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    delux wrote: »
    way to completely miss the whole point of our guild. next time you want to post, check your facts, or else you'll sound like you have an IQ equal to the chair i'm sitting on.

My chair is broken.
  • xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Mystic, You can't expect pictures of things that haven't happened ;).

As for conqueror not whining and fighting fair? Wait till i add these screenshots i have later. Same goes for Balkan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    First lie ruined. Here we go.

We'd NEVER heard of Conqueror before you guys made those shops. Never even heard of you, as you can see in my joke reply shop, asking who the hell Conqueror is suppose to be.

2qmhutu.png
    Screenshot has not proved nothing. Next time you take a screenshot atleast have a date.

Junk's not playing CB anymore, he's taking a break until OB like most of RQ. And I'm sorry that I don't memorize your names, you're not celebrities like us,rofl.
    Wow lol sure he is he was on thursday. Lol you consider your self a celebrity,looks like you like all the flaming.

Dunno who that is, but I can tell you he has no affiliation with RageQuit. Whatever you did to **** him off was your problem.
    Unlike you that cant ever provide proof I got names, ask Dayzed,and Odaian think there names are spelled like that.

Everyone on vent said they haven't died to you. I can't say that's a surprise.
    Lol obviously they wont tell you truth. unlike you again I got names ask carion and i think it was Foixe I jus know he WB that start with a F[/QUOTE]

Actually, you stated ********, and I fixed it with a screenshot.

You RQ flamers should learn from me. He claimed that we started this war, I proved we didn't even know who the **** they were. This is how you win debates. Not by saying "I PROMISE!!!", by providing hard, solid proof.

Good fight, you lose again.
    Lol I never flamed your guild, wait you gotta screenshot.... guess not. Wow you proved you didnt know who we we're:confused: who cares lol. Lol hard solid proof where. Lol Good fight lose again, lol since when did I ever lose, each time I start talking you go mute on me:p
    Hmm.... guess what you Fail again.
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ren wrote: »
    Take your own advice, nonfactor.

Although you didn't finish what said. I said those who are whining. Why would I need to post a screenshot of what....... would you like to tell me?
  • xkwisite
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Unlike that cant ever provide proof i got names, ask Dayzed,and Odaian think there names are spelled like that.

Dayzd, And Ordain. Get it straight. And yes Thugstaz did PK you. But this was while you lag and Condement were trying to 3v1 me. No i did not ask for his aid. He has no affiliation with RQ as we speak.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    xkwisite wrote: »
    Dayzd, And Ordain. Get it straight. And yes Thugstaz did PK you. But this was while you lag and Condement were trying to 3v1 me. No i did not ask for his aid. He has no affiliation with RQ as we speak.

Lol i never said he was affiliated with RQ...did you read my post. Lol Condenment wasn't even lvl 30 haha. Well anyways it didn't matter if you asked for his aid lol, he said your his friend so he will protect Ordain and Dayzd which ever on you are. Also when i was going to 1 on 1 with Dayzd Thugz steped in so I said "2 vs 1 wow". Then Ordain thought it was cool to say now its 3 vs one lol. Would like to tell me what you proved with your post?:p
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Who wants to see RQ QQ?

Wah you have buffz not fair waaa! waaa!
    RQQQ1.jpg

Here comes another RQ to shoot Dem
    RQQQ2.jpg
    QQRQ3.jpg

Relog and I'll own you
    QQRQ4.jpg
    QQRQ5.jpg

I thought you could own him with no buffz? o.O
    QQRQ6-1.jpg

Now obviously Mystic is going to counter with some lame excuses, so i'll just answer them before you embarrass yourself.

1. But buffs aren't fair to begin with. T_T

Answer:
    Taken from uncle mystic's "How-to-be-a-pro-pker-by-killing-people-while-they-grind-guide"

Other tips to make PKing easier:
    1. Lead with a stun.
    2. Wait until he's fighting a mob.
    3. Wait until he's fighting a mob and then stun. (Win button.)
    http://i3.tinypic.com/6y490ug.png
    http://i15.tinypic.com/73orr6b.png

Mystic teaches us how pick a "fair" fight, therefore we should return the favor with same amount of "fairness" to his members

2. But he's not a core member of RQ. T_T

Answer:
    If non-core members of RQ doesn't represent RQ, then i don't know what's the point of having more members... KICK THEM ALL!

3. You're an idiot

Thanks I feel insulted because some dude named Mystic called me an idiot... Anything else?
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • shadowdancer
    shadowdancer Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    faruxue wrote: »
    Who wants to see RQ QQ?

RQQQ1.jpg

RQQQ2.jpg
    QQRQ3.jpg

Relog and I'll own you
    QQRQ4.jpg
    QQRQ5.jpg

QQRQ6-1.jpg

Now obviously Mystic is going to counter with some lame excuses, so i'll just answer them before you embarrass yourself.

Answer:
    Taken from uncle mystic's "How-to-be-a-pro-pker-by-killing-people-while-they-grind-guide"

1. Lead with a stun.

Mystic teaches us how pick a "fair" fight, therefore we should return the favor with same amount of "fairness" to his members

Answer:
    If non-core members of RQ doesn't represent RQ, then i don't know what's the point of having more members... KICK THEM ALL!

3. You're an idiot

Thanks I feel insulted because some dude named Mystic called me an idiot... Anything else?

Wow, for someone acting so brave. You sure are chickenshit by hiding your IGN.

Grow some Stones,much?
  • trilient
    trilient Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    LOL. That's all I have to say :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    EmberGlades Vice Guild Master
    emberglades.forumotion.net
    Server: Lost City
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Lmao looks like Mystic got beat in his own screenshot game:p
  • faruxue
    edited August 2008
    Options

Grow some Stones,much?

RQ QQ

T_T
    T_T
    T_T

Have fun
    2008-08-2913-46-46.jpg

Any more requests?

Now lets get back to topic about how much QQing RQ has been doing

Who wants to see RQ QQ?

RQQQ1.jpg

RQQQ2.jpg
    QQRQ3.jpg

Relog and I'll own you
    QQRQ4.jpg
    QQRQ5.jpg

QQRQ6-1.jpg

Answer:

1. Lead with a stun.

Answer:

3. You're an idiot

ULTIMATE TOPIC:
  • xkwisite
    edited August 2008
    Options
    @Showharu, Your thinking of a differen't time. I don't interfere with 1v1's either. Im talking about when you, lag and condement were all trying to PK me.

@Faruxe

Demo wanted to 1v1 me, so i did and we couldn't kill each other. But he had priest buffs and i didn't so i asked him to relog so it would be a fair fight. But apparently it was still a draw, How is this QQing?

Secondly Niwa only came when you guys were 6v1ing me and still couldn't kill me(Don't say this is a lie, i have screenshots and ill post them when i get back home(Laptop atm).

QQing about you guys being pathetic? The guy asked me to 1v1 but Rose,Nano, and several others kept attacking me during the fight.

And about the relog and i'll own you part? Yes i was mistaken i honestly thought i could beat him when he didn't have healer and werebeast buffs. But i couldn't, Everyone makes mistakes. Even in your chat box it shows me admitting this.

Also about the running part? Im a pure int mage, What you expect me to stand there and tank him? Even Rei points this out to you.

Note: I find it very funny how demo is the balkans leader and Rei is able to tell him off aswell as telling him to shut up and be fair lol.

@Rei, Thanks for being cool and trying to make the fight as fair as possible.

I honestly can't wait to get home and upload my screenshots. I also don't need mystic to defend me as you can clearly see.

Edit: The picture you just posted shows the magnitude of it, I have 6 of you trying to kill me and failing. I'll add my own shots later to prove this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options

Grow some Stones,much?

Lol believe she not close to scared, what showing your IGN have to dowith the post lol.

You fail life:p
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I'm sorry, was this thread for people who refuse to lose buffs to PVP? Oh, no, it's not. It's for reporting RQ members who zerg you and fight unfairly. Asking for a fair fight (regardless if they lose or not) has nothing to do with this thread, and we're back down to 0 screenshots of the relevant topic at hand.

As for "dating" the screenshot...

Look at Awsome's name. She's blue. That means it's a hell of an old screenshot. GG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ren
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Aww, poor faruxue is too afraid to tell his IGN because then we'll know how he really is.
    Answer:
    I think I can actually agree with that one.

And fairness is completely irrelevant as long as nobody is acting like Angelus, challenging people to a 9v9 and then sending in triple the numbers advertised (AND THEN BRAGGING ABOUT IT LOL) or chasing down 3-4 people with a few parties (and then taunting them for being "cowards" lolol).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I'm sorry, was this thread for people who refuse to lose buffs to PVP? Oh, no, it's not. It's for reporting RQ members who zerg you and fight unfairly. Asking for a fair fight (regardless if they lose or not) has nothing to do with this thread, and we're back down to 0 screenshots of the relevant topic at hand.

As for "dating" the screenshot...

Look at Awsome's name. She's blue. That means it's a hell of an old screenshot. GG.

Maybe you need to go on game and screenshot Awsomes name, its not blue.:p
  • trilient
    trilient Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    OMIGOSH! In-game violence. It's a video game, stop worrying about your reputations or w/e it is. Seriously, The flaming was funny at first, now it's annoying. If you get pk'd, accept it. If you don't well good for you. Sheesh.

faruxue: Taken from uncle mystic's "How-to-be-a-pro-pker-by-killing-people-while-they-grind-guide"

I had a really crappy day, That made me laugh. Thanks :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    EmberGlades Vice Guild Master
    emberglades.forumotion.net
    Server: Lost City
  • showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ren wrote: »
    Aww, poor faruxue is too afraid to tell his IGN because then we'll know how he really is.

I think I can actually agree with that one.

And fairness is completely irrelevant as long as nobody is acting like Angelus, challenging people to a 9v9 and then sending in triple the numbers advertised (AND THEN BRAGGING ABOUT IT LOL) or chasing down 3-4 people with a few parties (and then taunting them for being "cowards" lolol).

Hmm.. they know who faruxue is.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options

That's my point, dumbass. It's blue on the screenshot, meaning the screenshot is more than 5 days old, meaning it's solid proof of my statement, shutting you down. Awsome hasn't been blue in days. God you're slow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• showharu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    xkwisite wrote: »
    @Showharu, Your thinking of a differen't time. I don't interfere with 1v1's either. Im talking about when you, lag and condement were all trying to PK me.

Lol there was no other time, I tried to pk you once, it was at mirrior lake and thats when thugz step in after your long running.
  • ren
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Learn to read.

edit: damn, need to stop trying to read multiple threads at once. STOP SPAMMING ;_;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • faruxue
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Check again
    level 36
    2008-08-2913-46-46.jpg

Oh noes the dating of this picture is too old it doesn't count....

Oh noes the dating of your ganking vid's are older, i guess they dont count anything either(not that they're anywhere near amazing anyways).
    ULTIMATE TOPIC: