OLD "Report a Bug" Thread -Being closed in a few days.

Options

Comments

• sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The mobs arent that small, why do you need a "select the nearest monster" tab, plus for aoe'ing thats usless.

sealed~
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I can't think of good examples of all the times this has happened to me, but a few are as follows:
    -Kill a mob get a drop. Then join a party, and can't pick up the drop (or something similar to that, can't remember offhand)
    -In a party that kills a bunch of stuff, then the party disbands. After it has disbanded you can't pick up the drops until the "wait time" on the items has expired.

This is here so people dont leave the party and steal all the drops for themselves
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • derick
    derick Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I keep getting kicked out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    this is a small problem but EAs sharptooth skill on monsters also reduces the exp gained from those mobs. It's like we're turning the mob into one of the "weaken" mobs by reducing hp. it's small and noone notices it but still can it be fixed?
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I just want to add a little thing, can you guys change PW server to multiple channel systems, like Wulin or Zhu Xian? I know it may be impossible for MY version, but this international version is distribute and run by PW US, a branch of PW Beijing, isn't it?
    The reason I have this idea is the multiple channels system will help the server less crowded, provide us more spawn to grind or zhen. It is too crowded in every version of PW I played before.
    We can have one map for war, it is competitive, but we can't have only one map to grind.
    If your company can do the multiple channels system for PW, we players will level faster ( and will join war sooner, pk sooner...) and your company has more profit with the item mall.

One more thing, if you can, please add in the game the antibot system of ZhuXian, it is very effective and less hassle for player. In PW MY, I was once too spleepy and still grinding, the GM came near by and ask me some question, I was on guild chat and ignore his PM => my acc. got ban until now... I can not reply to the GM doesn't mean I bot, in my case I was in guild chat and turn off the PM channel.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrfoxx
    mrfoxx Posts: 5
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I shouldve posted this here.

My biggest problem with perfect world was the fact that the combat was slow paced and tedious, and that was mainly because there seem to be a lot of little delays adding up between auto attacks and skills and initiating combat, i want to know if there is a chance that can be dealt with and the combat system tweaked so it feels a little more fast paced?
  • r3n
    r3n Posts: 24
    edited August 2008
    Options
    anima wrote: »
    I just want to add a little thing, can you guys change PW server to multiple channel systems, like Wulin or Zhu Xian? I know it may be impossible for MY version, but this international version is distribute and run by PW US, a branch of PW Beijing, isn't it?
    The reason I have this idea is the multiple channels system will help the server less crowded, provide us more spawn to grind or zhen. It is too crowded in every version of PW I played before.
    We can have one map for war, it is competitive, but we can't have only one map to grind.
    If your company can do the multiple channels system for PW, we players will level faster ( and will join war sooner, pk sooner...) and your company has more profit with the item mall.

One more thing, if you can, please add in the game the antibot system of ZhuXian, it is very effective and less hassle for player. In PW MY, I was once too spleepy and still grinding, the GM came near by and ask me some question, I was on guild chat and ignore his PM => my acc. got ban until now... I can not reply to the GM doesn't mean I bot, in my case I was in guild chat and turn off the PM channel.

u cna still see pms even if u are in guild chat or any chat....sure u weren't botting maybe?:p
  • r3n
    edited August 2008
    Options
    1 other thing that kinda annoyed me about pw-my

The combo skill recycle button was bugged--the combo feature is awesome in HH and if can recycle then i wouldn't have to sit there pressing 1,2,1,1,1,1,2...(i know i'm lazy) so can that be fixed in this version:D
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Lol, just like oversize Panda, I just can disable it. It's my fault, not whining about it though.
    About the recycle button, it is not bugged, cause some bosses in HH has skills that can interupted you cycle, try to stand as far as you can from the boss, it helps pt, hope yours too.
    Edit: Can you guys fix the RANDOM loot distribution bug on party? To me it is not random at all. Loot usually won't come to the one who pick it up, so in a pt, the one who doesn't pick up anything ends up getting more than others. Just change it to take turn method like later games of PW company. It is your turn, get whatever is just luck. It is fair for everyone.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Oh, i remembered something else thanks to anima:
    - if you set your party distribution to random and invite a player who has distribution set to "whoever picks it up", it will stay like that for the invited player, means if s/he picks something up, it will definitely go to her/his inventory but when other players pick something up, it will be randomly distributed -> the "cheating" player will have more chance to get items.
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sandwitch
    sandwitch Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    is it possible for WR's to not have to stop 2 secs before hitting a target... whenever u chase sum 1 catch up to them, u spam ur skill and u will have to wait like 2 secs before he engages the atck so target is already out of sight. hope this can be fixed...
    and keeping track of gm's so they will not get corrupt. might be nice :D ( not occusing any1 just have seen it happen before).
    most of the buggs have been stated here i guess rest i can;t remember,
    no wait not that any 1 ever is gonna get there anytime soon, but the heaven mobs and teleports dun work for fb 109 heaven.... and in hell there seems to be 1 mob missing 2 or underthe ground.
    for the heaven version it seems to be like that alot of mobs are stuck under ground and u are unable to target em unless u know a little trick... not that hard but stilll hard to know what to do
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    In PW-MY if you started sliding down a moutain it would keep warping you back up to the point where you started sliding and it would become an infintie loop that I could only get ouf of by flying >.>
  • nubeh
    nubeh Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I've also experienced some of these problems...

1. The village near Cambridge, West of Echo Desert where a WF has to set up traps: There was a leechdrake stuck in a building/tent. Didn't attack and couldn't be attacked, but it was odd seeing the head of a leechdrake sticking out from a wall...

2. Getting out of water: This always annoy me. The way characters get out of water is rather strange. They try to swim right up to land and get on shore that way. Instead of swimming towards the shallow water and standing up and wading the last few steps onto shore. Maybe I'm just picky. But it never fails to bug me how my character flounders on shore and tries to get stuck right before getting on land.

3. Jaguar: When riding on the Jaguar with good graphic settings its feet tend to vanish into the ground more often than not. While easily ignored, it's very noticeable.

-Nubi
    Heroes don't need super powers!
    Perfect World MY
    Server: Oracle
    Character: lvl 40 WF
  • r3n
    edited August 2008
    Options
    wow maybe it's just my version then...and everyone else i talk to... everytime i set up a combo it goes it never re-circulates. hmm dunno maybe it's just mine and everyone else i talk to clients
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    combos is all about cooldowns, if the next skill is still under cooldown the whole thing stops. I spent ages on my old WF getting it just right so i can just sit back and relax in HH boss fights.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • djtav0
    djtav0 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    1st , Try to ban everyone who edits their chars (i mean like making a super big char, or a "sticky" char, because i saw a lot of noobs doing that at pw my and not being banned.

2nd, maybe it was because of lag, but this was my man reason of quitting MY version, the delay of skills, they took like 1 or 2 seconds to activate and it was annoying, lets hope that that doesnt happen in this version.
  • nightelf
    nightelf Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    1. Very bad translation of texts of quests, monsters, clothes
    2.Lags with locations, it is possible move from one location in another more precisely
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    can knockbacks actually work on players in this version?....doesn't work on most bosses and even fb mobs...
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    djtav0 wrote: »
    1st , Try to ban everyone who edits their chars (i mean like making a super big char, or a "sticky" char, because i saw a lot of noobs doing that at pw my and not being banned.

Although it is illegal and is technically hacking, I don't see how .ini modding hurts anybody. Well besides the skinny chars you can't target in PK, anyways. Plus the GMs will have more important things to worry about... Though these people might need a penalty of some sort. Perhaps, the first time you get caught modding, your character's appearance is reset to the default style; and if you're caught doing it again (on your IP), you get a ban?
  • discord
    discord Posts: 6
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I don't know if this has already been stated - it might've been in the two pages of this thread that I didn't read - but I encountered some problems with item collection. I know that a friend purchased some kind of prize item for me on PW EN-MY, and I was supposed to go to a certain NPC to recieve it. So I enlisted a few friends, found the NPC - couldn't get the item. It was incredibly frustrating, and wasted money besides.

Hopefully this problem was just some odd oversight of mine? And if not, I hope its corrected in the PWI client. Kind of a big problem.
  • ceril
    ceril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hi.

There seems to be a bug when creating an account. When you select your day of birth, if someone has the same day (i guess) you get an error message that you cant create an account due that your younger than 13years old.
  • xillian
    xillian Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Howdy! here are the bugs i have encountered in PW MY
    (if i encounter more bugs il add them here, i currently play PW MY until the CB of PWI!
    • Characters being stuck between houses etc and mountains etc (as said)
    • Characters walking lsightly to the ither side when walking forward... :eek:
    • Monster HP Being completly restored instantly if a charactere flees from a battle (dunno if its a bug tho:confused:)
    • Quest text, names on monsters etc outside the textboxes, nameplates etc (not a HUGE bug:o...)
    • Sometimes, you cant equip aremor, it sais "Item has been verifeied, please wait" only relog helps :eek:
  • ragingwind
    ragingwind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    xillian wrote: »
    Monster HP Being completly restored instantly if a charactere flees from a battle (dunno if its a bug tho:confused:)
    The game was designed that way. I think it was intended to keep other players from getting easy kills. I think the way it works is kinda annoying.
    xillian wrote: »
    Sometimes, you cant equip aremor, it sais "Item has been verifeied, please wait" only relog helps :eek:
    When it says that, you must take the item to the local elder and you'll find an option to verify the item.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • c453m4573r
    c453m4573r Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Well, there is that annoying glitch where if you jump off a cliff, and you're falling down it, it skips you back up higher to the top of the cliff and repeats. I once got stuck for ten minutes like that..

And the Engrish, of coarse.
  • marc
    marc Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    There was a boss(forgot the name) that doesnt use range atks and is grounded
    so with a yao jing with a flying type pet can kill it at any lvl
    and the boss wont atk because it is fighting a flyer and doesnt regenerate because the pet is near the ground ill research on this again i played PH version before...
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    c453m4573r wrote: »
    Well, there is that annoying glitch where if you jump off a cliff, and you're falling down it, it skips you back up higher to the top of the cliff and repeats. I once got stuck for ten minutes like that..

And the Engrish, of coarse.
    marc wrote: »
    There was a boss(forgot the name) that doesnt use range atks and is grounded
    so with a yao jing with a flying type pet can kill it at any lvl
    and the boss wont atk because it is fighting a flyer and doesnt regenerate because the pet is near the ground ill research on this again i played PH version before...

It would be a good idea to read what others said in the previous posts.

Those where already mentioned.

A few times even....
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • bayport
    bayport Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i dunnoo if this is a game bug but when i would use a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse and try to fly with the keyboard...like using space bar and stuff my char would be stopped...or like if im flying forward with the keyboard and then i move my mouse my character would stop moving forward or up...w/e direction it is..

i dunno i fixed this problem by plugging in a wired keyboard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bayport - Archer
    Server - PvP East
  • sunnehbug
    sunnehbug Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I dont know if this is already
    said or anything
    but i really think
    they shud have a Auto Run key.
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    why do u need auto run? Fly up to 40metres and click in the distance.. step away from the pc and in 5mins ur 1/2 way across the worldmap.

It happened to me countless times that i had to go afk unexpected and ended up against the edge of the world
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lipe124 wrote: »
    why do u need auto run? Fly up to 40metres and click in the distance.. step away from the pc and in 5mins ur 1/2 way across the worldmap.

It happened to me countless times that i had to go afk unexpected and ended up against the edge of the world

Or dead to Gules =.=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.