OLD "Report a Bug" Thread -Being closed in a few days.

Comments

• ragingwind
    ragingwind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    merulz wrote: »
    Your first issue is probably due to lag. As to the second issue, who doesn't look up their chick's skirt every once in a while as they grind/walk/fly somewhere? :p
    Well, when they're swimming, it's kinda unavoidable. ^__^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    ragingwind wrote: »

speaking of bugs,

Why does my female priest dress like a grandma?
    Make her more sexy so i have something to stare at pelase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    ragingwind wrote: »

I was being serious. Who doesn't?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • ragingwind
    edited July 2008
    I was being serious. Who doesn't?
    How do you think I knew about the bikini bottom problem? ;)

Oh, and I love the grandma comment. Some of the clothing styles are either ugly, really odd looking, or just don't do it for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • merulz
    edited July 2008
    Make them revealing, like the Rohan female Archer clothes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Make them revealing, like the Rohan female Archer clothes.

Female armor in rohan would have gotten them all killed irl :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Ive not found many problem pw, though up until now.
    It won't allow me to lo log in on the MY version.
    I looked on their forums nothing really seems to be done about it.
    (I have pizza)
  • merulz
    edited July 2008
    arcane wrote: »
    Female armor in rohan would have gotten them all killed irl :P

Only if they walked through a "neighborhood". If you know what I mean ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
  • orciencor
    orciencor Posts: 12
    edited August 2008
    Another cosmetic bug to go along with the somewhat bad clothing models that cut through characters: The timing of the bounce while flying, both on the aviation swords and aviation animals is off between the aviation itself and the rider. Or at least this is true for the female characters. I'm not as sure about males.
    It's cosmetic and not largely important, of course. But it does get annoying to eventually be bouncing along and have your feet constantly going through what you're riding on. Could be nice if that was either re-timed or the bounce animation removed entirely. (Why are magic swords bouncing anyway? >.>)
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    karmelia wrote: »

- Bugging Belial in HH : never saw it done, but I know people did it with the help of an archer.

Shh! Don't tell them! >.>

Seriously, that's the only way to kill him unless your entire team is over level 100.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • timioo
    timioo Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I encountered this bug often with EP.. when i cast heal on myself, when the heal is done and i change target to tank for example, it heals me again.. Same type of bug ive had with plume quill/cyclone, I cast plume first and after that i hit cyclone but it casts plume again for some reason, happened many times :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Harvest of Chaos Marshal
    Nalle - 6X Wizard

-Lost City-
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    timioo wrote: »
    I encountered this bug often with EP.. when i cast heal on myself, when the heal is done and i change target to tank for example, it heals me again.. Same type of bug ive had with plume quill/cyclone, I cast plume first and after that i hit cyclone but it casts plume again for some reason, happened many times :x
    ^this is caused by lag
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    OI back on topic, stop complaining about panties not showing - its perfet this way :P

This could be a "bug" when a guild got angry at the server they all went into HH and quit the game. Not in parties - each one individually.
    So when we tried to do HH we got a "max players reached" error and couldnt enter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • xauss
    xauss Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    forest ruins event - bug allows players to avoid mobs by running below the map - spawning mobs down there, or having GMs patrolling with their 'BAN HAMMER' could stop this

WF bugs - Ironforge and the 39 culti boss (the one not far from gules - forgot name) can be bugged so they dont fight back. fb 29 boss can be lured through the closed door (personally i like all these bugs)
    EA bugs - some bosses (Darkeye and wossaname in HH) can be bugged by EAs (i like these bugs too)

fb59 - too many mobs run up and through solid walls and can still hit you ... its a pain, so everyone accepts that you make wine and kick back as the drunken poet showes his godly powers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I really appreciate the bugs that work on making bosses easier.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • lipe124
    edited August 2008
    ahhh the biggest most annoying "bug" ever is the dam chat filter!!!!

How about a option to turn the annoying thing off? It even filters out some ppl's char names making it impopsible to duplicate name for pm/friend/report etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Frost Walk Sanctum Pls be availble;)
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    Crafting fails, is that a bug -.-
    sealed~
  • azure
    azure Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ok this might be a big list ^^
    1. when you kill a monster their last hit still gets you, this is a big problem if you are a full dex archer or wizard because anything can kill us fast .

2. not sure how they do it but have seen players pull guards into the city and kill red names i don't know how . If i did i would be doing it :D

3. "CougarLord of IronForge Madness" from lvl 53 quest u have to kill him You can glitch it with wf , all the wf as to do is hover over its head and use a flying pet to attack it and the wf can solo it without its pet loosing hp that way.

4. level 40 cultivation kill Gouf - StyxTauren Chief a werefox can glitch this boss with 1 air

5.Oggo - Sovran StyxHog can be glitch by wf flying pet have to kill for 60s cultivation quests

6. lol oops am done that all i can remember for now :D
  • azure
    azure Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ok this might be a big list ^^
    1. when you kill a monster their last hit still gets you, this is a big problem if you are a full dex archer or wizard because anything can kill us fast .

2. not sure how they do it but have seen players pull guards into the city and kill red names i don't know how . If i did i would be doing it :D

3. "CougarLord of IronForge Madness" from lvl 53 quest u have to kill him You can glitch it with wf , all the wf as to do is hover over its head and use a flying pet to attack it and the wf can solo it without its pet loosing hp that way.

4. level 40 cultivation kill Gouf - StyxTauren Chief a werefox can glitch this boss with a air pet

5.Oggo - Sovran StyxHog can be glitch by wf flying pet have to kill for 60s cultivation quests

6. lol oops am done that all i can remember for now :D
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Culti69 boss Rancoreido Philist or something like that will sit at a distance spamming an attacker with a non damaging water debuff, but possesses no long range water attacks. This means that this boss can be solo'd at range while taking absolutely no damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lipe124
    edited August 2008
    This is probably not the place but I'm kinda sick of reading about these WF bugs/cheats. 99% of you complainers are going to rely on a WF buddy to kill those mobs because we all know they are REALLY REALLY hard at the level we get their quests.

There is no gain for the wf or anyone else by doing that in terms of exp/money/items so why is this even mentioned? There is no loss of gameplay or any form of degrading the game experience of others either.

If they "fix" this "bug" then I want gouf's atk to be 1/4'ed. As far as is remember hes fb49/59 and even a lvl70 WB needs constant healspam or hes isntantly killed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • enigma32
    enigma32 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2008

To me this is understandable IF the enemy is using magic and projecting it...The magic would already be out, and even if the enemy is dead, the magic shouldn't just 'vanish'.

On topic--
    1. EA Problem--Wings of protection - The skills says it will increase the walking speed or you and your party, but instead it only increases the amount of time the speed is increased. The wording is kinda funny.
    2. Running downhill--If you run down a hill, you kinda run at a wierd slant ( hard to explain unless you try it )...But also if you land from flying onto a hill, or jump down onto a steep hill, it will always set you back every second, sort of like a wierd lag, but it will continuously do it as you reach the bottom of the hill much slower than you should.
  • xauss
    xauss Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    lipe124 wrote: »
    This is probably not the place but I'm kinda sick of reading about these WF bugs/cheats. 99% of you complainers are going to rely on a WF buddy to kill those mobs because we all know they are REALLY REALLY hard at the level we get their quests...

yeh - i doubt they'll get round to fixing them for a long time... and there are plenty of bosses we cant bug, so its nice when you get one you can

just fix the events

EDIT:

and open the broken instances...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • enigma32
    enigma32 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Sorry I forgot one...When they accounce the invasion or w/e it's called at Orchis scene Valley, there are never any mobs there
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    lipe124 wrote: »
    TIf they "fix" this "bug" then I want gouf's atk to be 1/4'ed. As far as is remember hes fb49/59 and even a lvl70 WB needs constant healspam or hes isntantly killed.

Some things in this game are meant to be done in party.

I was in a guild that tried to never use such bugs to kill bosses. At lower levels, we frequently teamed at 10 or more to kill some bosses. We once were 4 venomancers to spam heal a pet to kill a boss :cool: Or having some clerics out of party to help with healing on the more harder bosses.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • puppetsoul
    puppetsoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Login with IE reports that the login script isn't attached to the main or login pages.

Brute forcing a login by ripping the login script out of a cached version that firefox had in memory takes me to this image address:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=3106000&type=sigpic&dateline=1217633353

However, it also successfully logs me in unannounced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    enigma32 wrote: »
    1. EA Problem--Wings of protection - The skills says it will increase the walking speed or you and your party, but instead it only increases the amount of time the speed is increased. The wording is kinda funny.

Maybe you should wait to see what the skill description will be here? :D

MY-EN translation is hardly a reference :(
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • ragingwind
    edited August 2008
    enigma32 wrote: »
    To me this is understandable IF the enemy is using magic and projecting it...The magic would already be out, and even if the enemy is dead, the magic shouldn't just 'vanish'.

On topic--
    2. Running downhill--If you run down a hill, you kinda run at a wierd slant ( hard to explain unless you try it )...But also if you land from flying onto a hill, or jump down onto a steep hill, it will always set you back every second, sort of like a wierd lag, but it will continuously do it as you reach the bottom of the hill much slower than you should.
    The problem with the dying hit is that any kind of mob will do it. It's especially funny with archer mobs because they'll drop their bow and fall to the ground while an arrow flies at you.

As for running on a slope, I totally agree. That gets annoying. I think it's related to how the game simulates gravity while the character is touching the ground. I think it's pulling the character toward the ground instead of simply pulling it downward. This minor difference would create that slant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dolphinboy94
    dolphinboy94 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    polygon issues
This discussion has been closed.