OLD "Report a Bug" Thread -Being closed in a few days.

1272829303133»

Comments

• mead
    mead Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I don't know the problem to mine if it is a bug or not. I have version 59, yet it says my client is too low and to exit and update. I don't see any other updates though. It worked yesterday for me.
  • keyu
    keyu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    after i make my character and hit start to enter the game with him it just freezes up and i have to open task manager to close it down everytime
    it let me play the first time i tried but now it wont let me enter the game, i realllly wanna play its a fun game please help?b:shocked
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    mead wrote: »
    I don't know the problem to mine if it is a bug or not. I have version 59, yet it says my client is too low and to exit and update. I don't see any other updates though. It worked yesterday for me.

Please try a verify from the launcher mead. This may take some time so please be patient.
    keyu wrote: »
    after i make my character and hit start to enter the game with him it just freezes up and i have to open task manager to close it down everytime
    it let me play the first time i tried but now it wont let me enter the game, i realllly wanna play its a fun game please help?b:shocked

Try pressing "W" to login please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Testeve - Lost City
    Testeve - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    hi yes, i wasted about 20 gold/12 gold buying 2 inv ext stones and i can guess this goes foe the rest of the safe etc stones; the problem is you can use those inv max stones and probably the normal ones to enlarge your ie inv. more than once after its maxed and it doesnt prevent you from doing so but at the same time nothing happens. so basically once maxed you can use another max stone. iots used and nothing happens, i would call this a overlooked bug. while this is being prevented(worked on) from happening again, it would be nice to get my max safe extension stone back... id like this fixed please there is no loss prevention there is for quests but not for the quests from the extension masters or inv mastersb:bye
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Testeve please send a ticket to Cutomer Support.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Muldyrn - Sanctuary
    Muldyrn - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I searched this thread and couldn't find anything about my problem with trading, but I wasn't going to go through every post since it so long. Hopefully this hasn't been addressed already. Everytime I want to trade with someone I can give them a couple of something from my bag. For example I needed 5 soft furs for a quest and someone in my squad also needed them. I couldn't just give him my extras. It gives him the whole stack. Is there a way to only give him a certain amount? This also applies to anything that I have a stack of in my bag it wants to trade the whole stack. It should pop up a window and ask how many like when you deal with a vendor.
  • Muldyrn - Sanctuary
    Muldyrn - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I like to play in widescreen and it has been great until now. All my quests are now at the top of the map and in widescreen the map is off the screen so I can see anything on my world map unless I zoom in and then it takes forever to find me and what I'm looking for. Anyone else have this issue? I guess I'll switch back to normal until I'm questing in a different area of the world map.
  • dcsmithy
    dcsmithy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I just started playing yesterday. I don't remember the time of day I started, but by 12:59 a.m. CST today I had two hard locks (locked my PC, of all things), and two simple game crashes, with the "report" form. I submitted the first, not sure if I need to submit every time but I will start from now on. I have since had either two or three crashes today, and one hiccup the game recovered from - I expected a hard lock, but the game recovered.

I have a Dell Inspiron E1505 laptop, core2 1.86 processor, 4G RAM, and nVidia 7300 video card.

Now, I must say that other than the crashes, this game is outstanding!
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I searched this thread and couldn't find anything about my problem with trading, but I wasn't going to go through every post since it so long. Hopefully this hasn't been addressed already. Everytime I want to trade with someone I can give them a couple of something from my bag. For example I needed 5 soft furs for a quest and someone in my squad also needed them. I couldn't just give him my extras. It gives him the whole stack. Is there a way to only give him a certain amount? This also applies to anything that I have a stack of in my bag it wants to trade the whole stack. It should pop up a window and ask how many like when you deal with a vendor.

ALT+drag your stack to select a part of the stack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Please go to the new report a bug thread here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=155442

to report new bugs.

Thanks!

b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.