Fountain of Fate Update - The Great , Bad and The Broken/Bugs

Options

Comments

• cswhy
    cswhy Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    xTW is just fine tho other than that fact factions who do not own a land on the normal TW map cant bid for an attack war, so only have defense wars
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited August 2022
    Options
    cswhy wrote: »
    xTW is just fine tho other than that fact factions who do not own a land on the normal TW map cant bid for an attack war, so only have defense wars

I like doing XTW thats the reason I wanted to go not so much as its broken. DW I dont have an OP toon!

Thanks.
  • kuglepen
    kuglepen Posts: 48 Arc User
    Options
    Yea and if you reset map, then nobody can do tw nor xtw.
    and with arena still broken, xnw remains as the last thing u can do in this game.

this is some seriously serious issues
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    kuglepen wrote: »
    Yea and if you reset map, then nobody can do tw nor xtw.
    and with arena still broken, xnw remains as the last thing u can do in this game.

this is some seriously serious issues

Ive spoken to some other players regarding this, it would seam I missed the point a bit.
    Ill get this logged.

Thanks.
  • sirmalagan#7071
    sirmalagan#7071 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    The Barb quest where you have to put the general to rest in the water are bugged if you stand on the rocks. Happened to me atleast. The veno quest to tame the hares are also bugged.
  • ganjarule#6481
    ganjarule#6481 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Cleric skill Tempest doesn't apply the 30% damage increase as announced in description.
    Also not sure if it's intentional or not but the single target buffs are nerfed version of the squad one for magical defense, physical defense and magic attack.

The instance part of the Rising Sky questline is bugged as well (no mobs spawning).
  • kuglepen
    kuglepen Posts: 48 Arc User
    Options
    Also not sure if it's intentional or not but the single target buffs are nerfed version of the squad one for magical defense, physical defense and magic attack.

Actually its the squad one that is buffed while the single target buffs remain the same. slightly annoying they are different but i believe its intentional.

• heerohex#3018
    Options
    Ive submitted an update to the issues and new issues reported.

I would like to hope that we will see some fixes this week at this time im not sure what is being addressed if anything at all. As normal I will let you know if i hear anything.

Thanks.
  • oreades#7899
    oreades#7899 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    5. We've Heard that some of the newly added quests aren't working.

Response: If you have any specific instances of that occurring, We'll be gathering up a list of quests that need to be fixed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Wizard quest talking to Saki in the water pinecone thing; I am not able to interact with the NPC, there is no way into the pinecone thing.

The Veno quest unable to catch huggy hares of any kind. In or out of the quest.
    In the quest cant use cage. Out of the quest, cant use Veno skill to tame normal hares.
  • ladyricana
    ladyricana Posts: 20 Arc User
    Options
    I have also noticed something regarding to combat flow. I have tested it so far only on barbarian and venomancer. It seems that using skills cancels auto attack. Now I wonder if it is intentional or if it is also a bug. I felt it yesterday during Motleys Realm instance, when I was fighting in foxform and this has never occured to me before. Would be interesting to know if that is only happening to the two untamed classes or to any other classes as well and if it is intentional, as I didnt saw any mention of that in patchnotes, nor in the corresponding spoiler thread to this update.
  • jeanmoe
    jeanmoe Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    I have bug with new Rising Sky quest called The Strange Glow for vitae as i try to take quest at npc Little Brian in Neverfall and after all the scenes the npc runs away and I don't get the quest. CigPig - Dawnglory
  • tibli
    tibli Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    The Wizard quest talking to Saki in the water pinecone thing; I am not able to interact with the NPC, there is no way into the pinecone thing.

Go at the bottom of the pinecone thing and talk from the outside

• plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    Options
    tibli wrote: »

Go at the bottom of the pinecone thing and talk from the outside

There is a way in, you just have to look very hard.
  • shakaya#1620
    shakaya#1620 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    Hello, are the new character models meant to be forced on all old characters? Is there a way to restore my Venomancer to how she used to look? I really liked my character's hair and figure but now the game's snatched my weave and my bust.

uxolfeah1ee3.png

Also, when trying to make a new Venomancer, the character creation is broken:

aco3dzqhwske.png

• randomboredguy#7988
    randomboredguy#7988 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    There a Bug in Panda hero sage quest that if you use item early. You can't finsh the quest... Stuck Eternal Love part since i can't go back old quest to get item again. i'm forever stuck on this quest.... No way to get item again
  • shamych
    shamych Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    There a Bug in Panda hero sage quest that if you use item early. You can't finsh the quest... Stuck Eternal Love part since i can't go back old quest to get item again. i'm forever stuck on this quest.... No way to get item again

Check these coordinates if you don't have item 334, 682. You can take item if u lose them
  • fellinna
    fellinna Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    I also have an issue with the Technician Hero Saga quest, I'm supposed to find a treasure chest but I have no coords, and I'm stuck with an npc (Whitetail deer) following me everywhere in game as the quest cannot be deleted.
  • lestaroth
    lestaroth Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Hello, are the new character models meant to be forced on all old characters? Is there a way to restore my Venomancer to how she used to look? I really liked my character's hair and figure but now the game's snatched my weave and my bust. (...)

Hiya. Just turn HD mode off in the settings, it's terrible a function anyway^^
  • plushie666
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I have to say that i am impressed by the work they done to fix things.

No more enoying duke anncouncements.
    Veno hero saga quest is fixed.
    New vitae daily is fixed.
    And rising sky questline cave is also fixed.

Just online for couple minutes maybe they fixed more stuff.

Good job and thank you heero !
    Post edited by plushie666 on
  • azra#6116
    azra#6116 Posts: 20 Arc User
    Options

deadwieght wrote: »

Wonderland bottle drop quest broken now,but hey,something for something,cant be all perfect
    :tired_face:
  • shakaya#1620
    Options
    lestaroth wrote: »
    Hello, are the new character models meant to be forced on all old characters? Is there a way to restore my Venomancer to how she used to look? I really liked my character's hair and figure but now the game's snatched my weave and my bust. (...)

Thank you so much for making me aware of that! I was able to get my character back the way she's supposed to look <3

I guess I'll just look funny to anyone that keeps HD toggled on but I don't really mind that. I prefer the nostalgic graphics~
  • plushie666
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Also G16 and R9 are back in warsong.

I dont know if the problem that some had with installing the patch or starting the game still occurs.

Can anyone feedback on that?

But most problems seems to be fixed.
  • cswhy
    Options
    if this 1 day 2x event is gearbox way of apoligising for all the inconveniences they put us through, then all i can say is stop trolling, we already had to miss out on 2x during easter, for valentines, for 4th of july
  • cswhy
    Options
  • melody#5149
    melody#5149 Posts: 67 Arc User
    Options
    A lot got fixed, very grateful for the fast response. Thank you @heero200 for being on this case!

Everything seems to work.

Only the TW Map did not reset. Is this being looked into this week? We really really need a map reset on Dawnglory.

Thank you
  • meow101
    meow101 Posts: 60 Arc User
    Options
    Has anyone heard if tw was fixed in this update? Or will it still be glitched so that catas dont spawn and defenders always win?
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    plushie666 wrote: »
    I have to say that i am impressed by the work they done to fix things.

No more enoying duke anncouncements.
    Veno here saga quest is fixed.
    New vitae daily is fixed.
    And rising sky questline cave is also fixed.

I cant take any credit really, Cant say ive done much apart from communicate the issues. Its really good as well as a lot of people have submitted tickets which really helps things.

On a possitive note Im really glad to see things are starting to be where they need to be.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    cswhy wrote: »
    if this 1 day 2x event is gearbox way of apoligising for all the inconveniences they put us through, then all i can say is stop trolling, we already had to miss out on 2x during easter, for valentines, for 4th of july

Its a Typo should be 2 weeks, Im under the understanding its now been corrected.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    A lot got fixed, very grateful for the fast response. Thank you @heero200 for being on this case!

Everything seems to work.

Only the TW Map did not reset. Is this being looked into this week? We really really need a map reset on Dawnglory.

Thank you
    meow101 wrote: »
    Has anyone heard if tw was fixed in this update? Or will it still be glitched so that catas dont spawn and defenders always win?

Im still waiting feedback on the situation with TW.

I will of course feedback when Im able to.

Thanks.
  • shakaya#1620
    Options
    lestaroth wrote: »

Thank you so much for making me aware of that! I was able to get my character back the way she's supposed to look <3

I guess I'll just look funny to anyone that keeps HD toggled on but I don't really mind that. I prefer the nostalgic graphics~

I have a follow up question. If I use the free makeover that everyone gets on my character's HD mode look, will her Classic mode look stay the same and be uneffected? Or would it cause changes?