Fountain of Fate Update - The Great , Bad and The Broken/Bugs

Options

Comments

• firefish#9098
    firefish#9098 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Is there any like manual patch for the update or an estimate of how big the update is total?
    dv1akc566bqu.jpg
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    Options
    Tried to go in NR yesterday and I got the server Bug Message 6 time in a row, Change location after 4 times, and same problem. Launch a file verification over the night in case it is on my side. The Verification crash on a Runtime error just like when it was updating. I have been getting server bug every time I got to the character selection screen. The bug been around for a while, but it was never this much before.
  • oreades#7899
    oreades#7899 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    > @shakaya#1620 said:
    > I have a follow up question. If I use the free makeover that everyone gets on my character's HD mode look, will her Classic mode look stay the same and be uneffected? Or would it cause changes?

If you use the make over scroll while in HD mode; you can update her HD look. Her base non-hd look will stay the same.
    I did this with my own veno.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    Is there any like manual patch for the update or an estimate of how big the update is total?

Sorry no manual patch any more, they are just not doing this any more. As for size I'm not sure either.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    So Ive had some feedback,

Thursday Night Fights, If it fails again please can you take some SS of the error Message and anything else that fails.

TW Catta not spawning ETC.
    If someone is able to record the TW for me this would be great with the problems. Or take some SS. There is a possiblity this has been fixed but the team are very keen to get this looked at but a little more detail is needed.

Im under the understanding that 3v3 / 6v6 is now working.

Thanks.
  • bluefox213
    bluefox213 Posts: 155 Arc User
    Options
    JDH seems bugged. Normally the fire boss spawned like fire on the pillars while u were attacking the boss. But now theres none. Not sure if intended or bugged

Also we did jdh 2 times, 1 time the fireboss gave a chest, the other time it didnt. So the whole instance feels super glitchy after the fixes
  • fellinna
    fellinna Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    I noticed that I can't change the ini/makeover of my non-HD preset. For example if I want to change the hair color on my veno's non-HD preset, it's not possible.
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    Options
    In Character Simulator the new tome shows it also gives +50 magic attribute.
    But it doesnt show it in the discription of the new tome.

Also Rising sky Boundary level not included in the simulator.

Have a nice day all !
  • ladyricana
    ladyricana Posts: 20 Arc User
    Options
    The new sky level never shows in the most recent update. Always was that way. It's added in next one.

Also what I found while creating and leveling new chars:
    The Quiz Icon shows for character below level 100. It says coming soon, when you click on it, and it seems that won't be implemented in this version, therefor should be removed again, like they always do.

Also noticed that you can't learn skills while your character auto-routes to a quest target on ground. In air however it works when you are not flying on max height.
  • technoplume3
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Tried to go in NR yesterday and I got the server Bug Message 6 time in a row, Change location after 4 times, and same problem. Launch a file verification over the night in case it is on my side. The Verification crash on a Runtime error just like when it was updating. I have been getting server bug every time I got to the character selection screen. The bug been around for a while, but it was never this much before.

Some update, since I had other problem like Nvidia drivers giving me grief on runtime errors, I started a fresh Win 7 Pro from SP1 CD. The file that was in all my crash was ntdll.dll ver 6.1.7601.24545. For some reason after all the updates and I keep the software to a minimum. current ntdll.dll is ver 16385. No windows update touch the Kernell files since the installation started. Only update I left out is Edge install from the update. My 1st try going in NR is a crash, however since I copied the file over the main hd to save 1.5 day, I suspect the game error is in the game folder. Currently running file verification. If I get no runtime error we will see. I also stayed with 472.xx video driver instead of the 473.xx So far I have no error with dlls like before.

Edit : File verification got runtime error a few time, it's not happening at the same place. Filled a ticket will see.
    Post edited by technoplume3 on
  • technoplume3
    Options
    Open the memory in WC for coor 587 737. no memory showed up on screen. Any one else can confirm.
  • shakaya#1620
    shakaya#1620 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    > @shakaya#1620 said:
    > I have a follow up question. If I use the free makeover that everyone gets on my character's HD mode look, will her Classic mode look stay the same and be uneffected? Or would it cause changes?

If you use the make over scroll while in HD mode; you can update her HD look. Her base non-hd look will stay the same.
    I did this with my own veno.

Thank you!
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    So I'm under the understanding TNF and TW worked as expected this week.

The issue with Runtime is still being looked into.

I'll be going to XNW tonight to check out the problem otherwise I'm thinking most things are all ok now?

Please let me know if we are still having issues.

Thanks.
  • excitejer#3376
    excitejer#3376 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    Game dcs so much now after the expansion even when the rest of the net is perfectly fine.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options

I'll be going to XNW tonight to check out the problem otherwise I'm thinking most things are all ok now?

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »

Thanks.

Ack, double post.

XNW ran as normal last night if there's any other problems please let me know.

I'm just waiting on feedback for the last few issues and then I will get back to everybody.

Thanks.
  • monkey905#9955
    monkey905#9955 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    What about monkey r9s3? And Ultimate Dustfall Artifact? These are not in the forges.
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    What about monkey r9s3? And Ultimate Dustfall Artifact? These are not in the forges.

That was not included in the last update so I understand.

I can log this tho it's going to be a lot more complicated. can you reach R9S4 at all?

Thanks.
  • lexxfx
    lexxfx Posts: 52 Arc User
    Options
    The autopath is so bad now after patch- its got no safety distance from objects. Running past trees and buildings/walls you get stuck on them half the time because of really bad mapping and if you dont, any toons you have on follow do almost always get stuck.
  • monkey905#9955
    monkey905#9955 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options

I can log this tho it's going to be a lot more complicated. can you reach R9S4 at all?

Thanks.

No there is currently no r9s4 either for monkeys. We can only make r9s1 and r9s2.
    avatarfreeman Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    Wonderland Bug?
    Any one have issue with wack-a-mole and shooting gallery
    Does not end quest and lets me back in and keeps counting and just fails for wack a mold
    shooting gallery just fails every time said counter fail. can not get coins.
    Yet my alt works just fine.
    Any one else?
  • bluefox213
    bluefox213 Posts: 155 Arc User
    Options
    Any word on TW map reset @ heero?
  • heerohex#3018
    Options

Thanks.

No there is currently no r9s4 either for monkeys. We can only make r9s1 and r9s2.

Thanks.