Fountain of Fate Update - The Great , Bad and The Broken/Bugs

Comments

• jadesjedi
    jadesjedi Posts: 3 Arc User
    I wonder when it will complete and when I am gonna play the game.
  • jadesjedi
    jadesjedi Posts: 3 Arc User
    Now I again delete the whole game and reinstalling it too long process :s
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    vang02 wrote: »
    Even with npc out tnf did not work, instead of teleporting us it gave the error: "TNF has ended"

Outch, I'll log this as well.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    heero200 wrote: »
    Evening all,

So a quick update on 1 item, There will be other events. These will be run once eveyone has had chance to download the update.

Thanks.

Will they be extending log in bonus for those of us who can’t play at the moment due to the runtime error?

I can ask but I would say not. I'll ask for any updates as well.

Thanks.
  • qld531
    qld531 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have tried to reinstall the game but I still get the Runtime error.
  • aenara#4264
    aenara#4264 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Venomancer Saga Quest is glitched at part "Practice Capturing". Tameable Huggy Hares did not getting to be captured at all. I am doing the quest correctly, have the bramble on me, when HP lower than 50% using the cage but it does not work and not possible to continue the quest chain.

The Rising Sky Daily "The Water of Imar" quest is glitched: Frozen Demons do not working as they should. The red symbol do not appear around them, hence their soul cannot be captured so the quest cannot be finished.
  • vendi#0954
    vendi#0954 Posts: 12 Arc User
    i have try to reinstall arc, the game itself, and got nothing, when updating, the patcher wont even reach the internet
  • mikotosuoh#5861
    mikotosuoh#5861 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Alot of us are crashing ingame - has anyone been able to fix this or do we just have to put up with it untill they fix it on their end?
  • ladyricana
    ladyricana Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    ladyricana wrote: »
    I just found some other bug that seems to be new. After you finish the running part of the daily quest
    Grim War Efforts from Apex Sky. The Sacred Spirit give you this Memory piece, where you have to fly to finish the quest. Today I got the Hibeth Forest location and it shows no picture, after you clicked on the Memory piece. It seems to only affect Hibeth Forest so far, as yesterday it worked fine with another location.

Regarding this one, I found another location affected by the same error. The picture for Gate of Cycles won't show as well.

Edit: Dissipa Woods also won't show a picture in grim war efforts.
    Post edited by ladyricana on
  • alicia85#4981
    alicia85#4981 Posts: 2 New User
    > @deadwieght said:
    > yes...many many many of us are having that problem. there is no fix yet for it.

yeah, this problem is pretty annoying =/

> @ladyricana said:
    > Which client version is it? I tested what you described on mine and it didn't happen. Is it maybe 32 bit client? I use 64 bit client since a while and it works fine.

Thanks, tried the 64 bit version, min and tabbing out seems to be fine now but now the client crashes when adjusting the screen size, guess it's not as annoying now lol
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    I had some time to read the full patch note .
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/11522393-fountain-of-fate-update-is-live!
    Requisition: When the character has completed Apex Sky X and enters the Western Continent, he will receive the quest "Call to the Rising Sky"

Increased the cap of Vitae gained by Rising Sky players from killing monsters to 80,000.

Vitae Monster: Apex Sacred Spirit can be found near Western Plains, Fountain of Fate, and Vidal Forest in the Western Continent.

I have reached Rising Sky, but the max cap from vitae monsters is only 30,000.

It can be a typo and they mean Apex sky players.

Apex players gets 80.000 now.

Have a nice day all!
    Post edited by plushie666 on
  • plushie666
    Any news on getting the R9 and g16 forges back?

Lots of people really unhappy by it, cuz they allready bought half r9 gear and are stuck to complete it.

• agulfr#6912
    agulfr#6912 Posts: 5 Arc User
    In TW no catapults are spawning after dragons die, all attackers losing even with no defense on a "wined" TW because no catas to ever damage a tower or crystal
  • widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    Heero,
    First, I want to say I really appreciate all of your attempts to help us in the game.
    I made a list of all of the items the Duke announced in red system chat over the course of 5 hours one night. I submitted ticket #785450 and attached the list. I'm not sure if Chroma (the GM who responded to my ticket) even noticed the list so I'm forwarding it to you. I hope this will help a little bit and at least show that some of the players don't expect the GMs to do all the work!

m36wpu8895jf.jpg
  • barrun
    barrun Posts: 9 Arc User
    TW is broken!! Catapults do not spawn after the dragon dies. And that will immediately give the win to the defender after 3h
  • kuglepen
    kuglepen Posts: 48 Arc User
    TW is broken... are you kidding me.
    So if your faction has 0 lands u can never attack in xtw again cuz its currently not possible to gain land o/
  • bluefox213
    bluefox213 Posts: 155 Arc User
    Theres no NPCS anymore in XNW, so weak characters can never get 5 minutes of fighting time this way.
  • cleric#7485
    cleric#7485 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Amongst all the other things broken since the update, Something is going on with the coupons. I opened 6,255 coupons and have not gotten a single Legendary card! That is...impossible. I saw someone already mention the coupons, so I thought I would add on to that.

u4xodu1ooebu.png
  • cswhy
    cswhy Posts: 22 Arc User
    widowdee wrote: »
    Heero,
    First, I want to say I really appreciate all of your attempts to help us in the game.
    I made a list of all of the items the Duke announced in red system chat over the course of 5 hours one night. I submitted ticket #785450 and attached the list. I'm not sure if Chroma (the GM who responded to my ticket) even noticed the list so I'm forwarding it to you. I hope this will help a little bit and at least show that some of the players don't expect the GMs to do all the work!

m36wpu8895jf.jpg

u forgot to add that whenever a player crafts an upgrade from any kind of ornamental shards or deity/josd/devil/serenity it shows too,
    Dull zenith skulls (on craft)
    100 event gold
    Temple royal bracers source
    Temple royal boots source
    cloud stir
    primeval stone
    when u get your r8 ring

• heerohex#3018
    edited August 2022
    Heero,

Thanks, I was just about to work on this. Im going to put a list together for future ref for the MoDs incase Im not about.

Just an FYI as well some of the items you have on the list will be required to stay active.

Thanks.
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • heerohex#3018
    cswhy wrote: »
    Heero,

u forgot to add that whenever a player crafts an upgrade from any kind of ornamental shards or deity/josd/devil/serenity it shows too,
    Dull zenith skulls (on craft)
    100 event gold
    Temple royal bracers source
    Temple royal boots source
    cloud stir
    primeval stone
    when u get your r8 ring

Will review and add to my list.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    kuglepen wrote: »
    So if your faction has 0 lands u can never attack in xtw again cuz its currently not possible to gain land o/

Ive already updated on the TW status and we should be getting a map reset Soon.TM

Thanks.
  • plushie666
    moana#2179 wrote: »
    Amongst all the other things broken since the update, Something is going on with the coupons. I opened 6,255 coupons and have not gotten a single Legendary card! That is...impossible. I saw someone already mention the coupons, so I thought I would add on to that.

u4xodu1ooebu.png

That is completly normal.
    Its PWI luck.
    Last coupon session i opened 8000 coupons and also had 0 legendary rewards.

Its just the same with packs. I opened 50.000+ packs without getting a single jaden crystal or CoM.

PWI chances Sucks.

0.0001% aint 0.0001% in pwi.

Just gotta live with it!
  • kuglepen
    kuglepen Posts: 48 Arc User

Ive already updated on the TW status and we should be getting a map reset Soon.TM

Thanks.

TW map reset would be kind of silly as long this tw bug is here. That means remaining factions with land cant xtw either.
  • heerohex#3018
    bluefox213 wrote: »
    Theres no NPCS anymore in XNW, so weak characters can never get 5 minutes of fighting time this way.

I was going to jump on for NXW but I had something happen, Ill ask if this is intentional. If it is sadly there will be nothing that can be done.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018

Thanks.

TW map reset would be kind of silly as long this tw bug is here. That means remaining factions with land cant xtw either.

Its been a while since I did TW so im not sure about the dragon in TW. Just to confirm this is TW not XTW?

Thanks.
  • melody#5149
    melody#5149 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    The catapults which spawn after you kill the dragon in local TW (not XTW) do not spawn. That is an issue as you need catapults to damage the towers which means the defendant will win automatically at the end of the timer. @heero200 Seems like there is a general spawning issue all around in this update (daily vitae quest, new instance, tw, ...)
  • cswhy

Thanks.

Its been a while since I did TW so im not sure about the dragon in TW. Just to confirm this is TW not XTW?

Thanks.

Yes regular TW, also these time slots for TW are fkd up.

11 pm on a sunday evening as earliest slot? I mean, ppl have irl jobs the next day u know
  • cswhy

Thanks.

Define 'Soon' like stop beating around the bush and come up with an actual timeframe
  • heerohex#3018
    The catapults which spawn after you kill the dragon in local TW (not XTW) do not spawn. That is an issue as you need catapults to damage the towers. @heero200

ok, I would hope this is a one off bug that has happened because of the update. Ill log this as an issue but will need another week to confirm this I would say.

Ill try get to a TW and XTW this week/ XNW as well as this has also been raised.

Thanks.