Fountain of Fate Update - The Great , Bad and The Broken/Bugs

Options

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    bluefox213 wrote: »
    Any word on TW map reset @ heero?

Should have been completed. Normally TW is reset then XTW a few weeks later.

Thanks.
    avatarfreeman Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    Wonderland Bug?
    Any one have issue with wack-a-mole and shooting gallery
    Does not end quest and lets me back in and keeps counting and just fails for wack a mold
    shooting gallery just fails every time said counter fail. can not get coins.
    Yet my alt works just fine.
    Any one else?
    I am still have this bug with wack-a-mole and shooting gallery......
    Any has bugs in wonderland?
  • melody#5149
    melody#5149 Posts: 67 Arc User
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    bluefox213 wrote: »
    Any word on TW map reset @ heero?

Should have been completed. Normally TW is reset then XTW a few weeks later.

Thanks.

Yes, TW map is done. Thank you!
  • cheyenne98#3623
    cheyenne98#3623 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Ever since the most recent Fountain Of Fate update, PWI refuses to allow me to multi-client. I will start PWI as normal, and I can make it into the game. I open Task Manager and suspend the Arc client, which will log me out of my current account. When I re-click Arc to log into my new account, Arc immediately crashes my PWI. I have been multi-clienting for over three years and I have never received such a problem this big before. In response to this, I have updated my computer's Windows to Windows 10 to make sure they are fully updated, I have updated my computer's drivers and disk space. I run all my programs as the administrator, and I have completely uninstalled both Arc and Perfect World Entertainment and reinstalled them in hopes of fixing this problem. Again, this has only been an issue since the Fountain Of Fate update. I am also unable to resize my client's window size without my PWI crashing.
  • serpent1968
    serpent1968 Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    Since Fountain of Fate Update there many bugs........
    This game just became the game of grief.........so not worth log in any more.....
    Will go try other games so many to pick from.
    The support not much help any more on PWI
    Work on street is PWI will be shut down soon any way........ we see.
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    Options
    Ever since the most recent Fountain Of Fate update, PWI refuses to allow me to multi-client. I will start PWI as normal, and I can make it into the game. I open Task Manager and suspend the Arc client, which will log me out of my current account. When I re-click Arc to log into my new account, Arc immediately crashes my PWI. I have been multi-clienting for over three years and I have never received such a problem this big before. In response to this, I have updated my computer's Windows to Windows 10 to make sure they are fully updated, I have updated my computer's drivers and disk space. I run all my programs as the administrator, and I have completely uninstalled both Arc and Perfect World Entertainment and reinstalled them in hopes of fixing this problem. Again, this has only been an issue since the Fountain Of Fate update. I am also unable to resize my client's window size without my PWI crashing.

You probably have a corrupt file. Multiclient work fine on my side. Have you tried to run it in 32bit / 64 bit. Support also told me to reduce resolution and drop down the GFX in game. Sme lighting effect cause crash. GL
  • technoplume3
    Options
    Bug in isle of CW. Happen a few times when I died, my hp bar was still alive and receiving damage. Unable to res, cleric res don't help. Have to relog, or wait to die again and boss fails pretty fast cause you are not there to help the mechanic. And relog is not really an option with all the Server DC bug every time I log to character screen.

Q3t8JsH.jpg
  • technoplume3
    Options
    Loading delays bug

After teleporting to a new map using a GPS point or a quest Auto-path sometime direct you to the previous map location, making you travel in the wrong direction most of the time, and hit map limit. Unless you realize the wrong location path and click the coord again.

I have also observed xNW delay when you go out of a battle. If you look at the map to fast the map will not respond, you have to exit map and reload it to select a terrain. you can also select a terrain that is under 10 sec to travel to and hold the Y key and rage click the land you want to go to, sometimes it will travel you with no delay. The Block chat function does not work properly while a map loads, and some message ( whispers ) can make it trough.
    avatarfreeman Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    Wonderland Bug
    I did the Little Boy Quest and Will not let me turn in...............The quest is RED!
    Quest log not full , Bag is not full
    day 2 this happen......dxlx14vz2n5a.jpg

• docphilanthropy
    docphilanthropy Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    fellinna wrote: »
    I also have an issue with the Technician Hero Saga quest, I'm supposed to find a treasure chest but I have no coords, and I'm stuck with an npc (Whitetail deer) following me everywhere in game as the quest cannot be deleted.

Hi i have same issue have you reconciled this yet?
  • kwyl
    kwyl Posts: 117 Arc User
    Options
    So I've been a bit distracted with rl lately but I did get the chance to update the game. I logged in after and my main seems to have had some serious plastic surgery or something. She looks a hot mess and she isn't even wearing her own clothes. Was there a party or something? I can't play with this chick. I don't even know her anymore!!!
  • tchp
    tchp Posts: 25 Arc User
    Options
    kwyl wrote: »
    So I've been a bit distracted with rl lately but I did get the chance to update the game. I logged in after and my main seems to have had some serious plastic surgery or something. She looks a hot mess and she isn't even wearing her own clothes. Was there a party or something? I can't play with this chick. I don't even know her anymore!!!

Just turn the HD mode off, and you will have the old self.
  • tchp
    Options
    Psy Bubble skill wrong description. Or works wrong.

0i81EYI.jpg
  • noralizet
    noralizet Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options

I have exactly the same problem with my client
  • kwyl
    kwyl Posts: 117 Arc User
    Options
    tchp wrote: »
    kwyl wrote: »

Just turn the HD mode off, and you will have the old self.

I LUV U
  • tchp
    Options
    noralizet wrote: »

I have exactly the same problem with my client

I have windows 7, when you says "suspend", you mean "End Task". Also check if crashpad terminate at the same time. if not kill it.
  • serenityrose80
    serenityrose80 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options

YAY IT IS NOT ME!!

My client crashes if I just try to click over to discord, or my internet browser, or even my desktop, even sometimes just while i am questing. AND I do not know if anyone else is noticing that on task manager, under "power usuage"...while running my client I am getting the RED "VERY HIGH". Before the expansion I have never had it take up so much of my computer. I am afraid to join in a squad or do much of anything because I never know when my client is going to just disappear.

Thank you for your post, I truly have been ready to throw my computer out thinking it was something on my end. My anger, frustration, and confusion has been through the roof. Thank you again.

• newcommer#8979
    newcommer#8979 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Options
    plushie666 wrote: »
    ladyricana wrote: »
    I've found some really big issue. The Rank 9 PWI exclusive version forges and Grade 16 forges in warsong and Lunar Glade are absent.

This is a real problem. And need to be fixed ASAP.
    People pay to make R9 gears.

If its not possible to make them anymore then why even bother selling Medal of Glory and General Summer Tokens.

Also i liked to make G16 gears for alts and helping people start up this game.

I dont think new people will be strong enough to do TT4-1 or TT4-2 wearing G15 gears.
    To craft G17 gear.

But then again there is also Rank8 gears.

They can be good but can also be costly.

Fix this !

The forges in Warsong are back agin
  • technoplume3
    Options
    New teleport point in Arc, when I hover the mouse over the north tele a shadow one appear, see pic, this is where you get ported.
    vkQa90m.jpg
  • valecia
    valecia Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Hi all, have uninstalled, reinstalled and cant choose a different server. The moment i go to anither server, the select block change to greyish color.
    Tried lkgging in with Dawn server and just keeps on disconnecting, please try again. What can i try else to get it right. I have changed portability to windows 8 and are on 32bit also.