Illusionary Crystal Code

2»

Comments

• ntkn
    ntkn Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    so many people were wrong about this code/gift in the other thread lmao.

doesnt give exp and only gives you the levels needed? WRONG
    doesnt give you gear? WRONG. even gives you a free flyer.
    doesnt auto level ur cultivation? WRONG

the only thing ppl were right about is that it doesnt give gold.
  • eiledon
    eiledon Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ntkn wrote: »
    so many people were wrong about this code/gift in the other thread lmao.

doesnt give exp and only gives you the levels needed? WRONG
    doesnt give you gear? WRONG. even gives you a free flyer.
    doesnt auto level ur cultivation? WRONG

the only thing ppl were right about is that it doesnt give gold.

erm you still have to do your cultivation quests as far as i could see. but i am happy if i am wrong in that.
  • ntkn
    ntkn Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    eiledon wrote: »
    erm you still have to do your cultivation quests as far as i could see. but i am happy if i am wrong in that.

book of time promotes u from aware of principle to transcendence. so u only have to do a few culti quests.
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You still have to do culti quests, people who think the book auto-does that for you are wrong. It just gives you gear as you level up.
  • vampydust
    vampydust Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I got 2 accounts that got it on wrong toon (redeem) one on saber and other on storm.... \
    my mouse slipt away on click -.- what i could do or that's gone?..
  • littlemajor1
    littlemajor1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sparklesoft i redeemed the code but it went to the wrong toon. Please help me
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ntkn wrote: »
    book of time promotes u from aware of principle to transcendence. so u only have to do a few culti quests.

Wrong. The book gives you gear upon completing each spiritual cultivation, it does not do the cultivation for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dismorai
    dismorai Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I rendeem code. Got mail in-game. Took the celestial vale thingy from mail... Used it. And .. it diissappeared! and got nothing :o
  • Skyvixen - Raging Tide
    Skyvixen - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have seen some replies to my previous post, and I am at a loss to understand how a character that I created and then never played is the character selected for this crystal. My current character, which I have been playing for over 1 year, is not allowed to collect this treasure. When I log into the game, I log in as vixenlyta and enter my password. Just to try it out, I tried logging in under jaylara (the character that I created and never played) and nothing happens. It doesn't really matter all that much, because this is just a game after all, but I think it's very confusing when something jumps up and bites you when you aren't expecting it.
  • Azealiacia - Archosaur
    Azealiacia - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Not only can people get the mail item as well as the ARC code but neither of the items stop at level 95. A toon that was partially leveled receives the full experience from the stone not the levels. There are now instant level 100 toons all over the place... GG b:surrender

I got lvl 103 ._.
    It's the end of PWI as we know it. Packs going to 50 cents jumped our economy up to 1mil per gold. It's over for non-cashoppers.
  • Illyn - Raging Tide
    Illyn - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I tried to bring my brother to pwi after this expansion.

He received the mailed crystal correctly, but he didn't get the arc code one. At first I thought it would just take some time, but he already waited for hours and it still didn't come. I told him to try the code again, but it says it was already sent once to his account. I told him to check his other chars, but he said he already did that, but he's pretty sure he sent to the right char, because he still have the log.

He redeemed the code around 12 hours ago, did it happen to someone else?
  • yukipokeyou
    yukipokeyou Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I tried to bring my brother to pwi after this expansion.

He received the mailed crystal correctly, but he didn't get the arc code one. At first I thought it would just take some time, but he already waited for hours and it still didn't come. I told him to try the code again, but it says it was already sent once to his account. I told him to check his other chars, but he said he already did that, but he's pretty sure he sent to the right char, because he still have the log.

He redeemed the code around 12 hours ago, did it happen to someone else?

Same prob here (redeem 3-5 hours ago) and still no mail...
    Can Sparkie check if something went wrong please?
  • Obscured - Lost City
    Obscured - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm having a really hard time here with this stone thing.
    I never really knew you could get that in the first place, a friend updated me on the issue when he got it by mail.
    I never got the mail in any of my characters, so i was browsing the forum to find an answer.
    I found a code and i applied it through arc.
    I selected my stormbringer class (yes i know it was stupid but i didn't knew then you can't apply it to the new classes)
    Now i have the item in my inventory and i cant use it or transfer it.
    I mailed support and they say they can't help me.
    So that's it ? Due to lack of of proper information and mail distribution I m unable to use the crystal? b:surrender
  • khaljo
    khaljo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    After using the code arc said that i need to check in game mail, so i did but there was nothing, code has been used on the right account
  • Ravien - Heavens Tear
    Ravien - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    code only works for non reborn chars correct? (didn't say anything about this on the main page announcing the Illusionary Stone)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    code only works for non reborn chars correct? (didn't say anything about this on the main page announcing the Illusionary Stone)

Correct. Only non-reborns who aren't the new classes can use it.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Grindata_ - Heavens Tear
    Grindata_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    any news on when the crystal will be added to boutique cause i thought after the code was done it was going in shop.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2015
    any news on when the crystal will be added to boutique cause i thought after the code was done it was going in shop.

They usually wait at least a few weeks to build anticipation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Do we know if its the exact same stone that's coming to the cashshop?
    As in usable beyond lvl95?

I have some alts I haven't RA'd yet.......
  • Grindata_ - Heavens Tear
    Grindata_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    They usually wait at least a few weeks to build anticipation.

ah ok thanks been wanting to use it on my seeker since he only got the one from mail since i ended up sending the code to wrong server and can't change it :( was also sent to the new class i had on the server i dont play lol.